The Way You Make Me Feel - Cover

The Way You Make Me Feel

Copyright© 2005 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He's a college student, she's a rich girl. How can he ever be sure he's what she was looking for?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School  

In retrospect, the decision was really a simple one. My anxiety was smoothed over considerably by Katie's confidence and enthusiasm. I was almost convinced I should have done this a long time ago, but then reality kicked in and I realized Katie and I- aside from studying biology together three years ago-hadn't really known each other for more than a couple months. Then I was left to wonder-once again-if this was happening too fast, too soon. Still, I went ahead with it.

It was a day in mid-March, the third to be exact. Katie and I were at school, ostensibly getting in a last bit of schoolwork before Spring Break. She was studying for a marketing class midterm, and I was preparing lesson plans for my budding Michelangelos. The engagement ring was in my coat pocket-had been there for the last week or so-but I'd yet to find the right place or time to pop the question.

"Something bothering you?" Katie asked in a hushed voice. Our table was within sight of the main desk and the battle-axe of a librarian was known to keep a tight reign over the volume in the library.

"No," I said quietly. "Nothing much, anyway."

Katie looked at me like a parent might look at a child who claimed-despite the crumbs covering his face and hands-to have no idea what might have happened to the last cookie.

"Come on, Peter," she said. "Spill it. Something's been bugging you for a couple days now. Anything I can do to help?"

Sure, I wanted to scream. Just tell me you'll marry me and everything will be just fine and dandy, at least until I have to go see your parents. The fact of the matter was Katie wasn't the problem. I was. I had the ring, why not use it now? I gulped, my palms sweaty, my throat tight. As I was fidgeting, trying to convince myself to drop to one knee and propose, I accidentally knocked a pencil off the table.

Katie didn't see the pencil fall, and when I slid off my chair onto the floor to retrieve it, still contemplating proposing, Katie gasped.

"Peter!" she squeaked, a huge smile on her face. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

"Huh?" I glanced around, noticing the librarian, typically so constipated-looking, was almost smiling. Looking around the library, no one seemed at all upset by Katie's outburst, and many students, in fact, were looking at the two of us with a mixture of jealousy and happiness. Especially the women.

And then I understood.

"Hi," I said lamely, still down on the ground on one knee. I was no longer fishing under the table for the pencil, however. My right hand, as subtly as I could make it, was digging through the inside pocket of my jacket. Finally, I latched onto the tiny, velvet-covered box and pulled it out. Hand shaking more than I'd thought it would, I opened the box and presented it to Katie.

"Kathryn Stewart," I said, inwardly smiling as Katie frowned at my use of her full name. "Will you marry me?"

Okay, so it wasn't the most romantic place I could have proposed, and I hadn't actually planned on doing it right there, but it seemed to work. Katie took the box from my fingers, looking at the gold band inside. The diamond setting was tiny, almost embarrassingly small, even considering what I could afford. I'm sure Katie had much bigger, more impressively flashy jewelry at home, but she seemed not to care one bit.

"It's gorgeous," she said, slipping it onto her finger. I was relieved to see it fit reasonably well. Katie beamed down at me, holding out her hand to show off the new ring to me.

"Do you like it?"

"I do," she said. "It's beautiful."

Needless to say, the rest of our studying was forgotten and, with a round of applause from some of the nearby students, Katie and I left the library. I was positive it was going to be a fantastic Spring Break.


After spending the night with Katie at her suite back in the hotel, I was kidnapped, although quite willingly.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Katie sang into my ear the next morning. I cracked open an eye, glancing at the clock. It was early morning. As far as I knew, the sun didn't come up until after noon during vacation.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"Get up, get up, get up!" Katie laughed. "We have places to go, people to meet."

I tried closing my eyes and pretending I had slipped back to sleep, but Katie was having none of it. She pulled the pillow out from under my head and dropped six inches and landed on the bare mattress.

"That's it," I growled, dragging myself to my feet. My intention had been to drag Katie back to bed with me, a very enticing prospect, but I stopped short. Katie was dressed in a dark pants suit and looked very businesslike.

"Finally," she exclaimed once I stood.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Hurry up," Katie said. "We have places to go..."

"I know, I know... people to meet. But where? Who?"

"It's a surprise," Katie answered vaguely. "Now hurry up, Peter!"

Mumbling dark threats about inflicting bodily harm and lifelong imprisonment and servitude, I managed to shower and dress myself, wondering all the while what the big mystery was.

"Okay, I'm ready, now will you please tell me where we're going?" I asked, beginning to feel a bit exasperated by Katie's playful teasing.

"No, now stop trying to ruin my fun," Katie pouted. She reached into her purse and pulled out a blindfold.

"What's that for?"

"It's a secret."

Of course it was.

Minutes later, I was being led out of the hotel and into a waiting car.

"This isn't your car," I said. Katie giggled in response. "What?"

"You're talking too loud," she said. "I'm standing right here, you don't need to yell."

"Stupid blindfold," I grumbled. "This would be easier if I could see you."

"But then you wouldn't be surprised."

"Whatever." I stayed silent for the next few minutes, simply listening to the sounds of the world rushing past as Katie and I were driven to wherever we were going.

"We're here," Katie announced after the car rolled to a stop. "Keep the blindfold on," she said quickly, seeing me reach for my eyes. I grumbled again, but complied, allowing myself to be led, this time outdoors and up a flight of stairs. Eventually the two of us were seated, or at least I was seated, and when I was allowed to finally remove the blindfold, Katie was as well.

That wasn't for a few moments, however. As I sat there I could hear the sounds of machinery humming and whirring, and every once in a while a quiet roaring sound from outside.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"You figured it out," Katie laughed, clapping her hands. She pulled off the cloth and I could finally see that the two of us, as I had guessed, were seated in a small airplane, while other planes took off and landed all around us. A plainly dressed flight attendant walked past, handing me a cup of ice water before quickly moving out of the seating area.

"Where are we going?" I repeated, once she had gone.

"I suppose I can tell you," Katie smiled.

"I'd appreciate that," I answered, as dryly as I could.

"Miami."

"Really?" Suddenly, being kidnapped didn't seem so bad. Spring Break in Miami? I could handle that. "Great! What's there?"

"My father."

I almost choked on the piece of ice I was chewing.

"What?"

"Daddy's there. I thought it was about time the two of you met."

"Oh, God." Instantly, I was dreaming of a Spring Break full of snow and blizzards. It just sounded a bit more pleasant than Spring Break in Miami with Daddy. I must have groaned out loud, because Katie suddenly looked very concerned.

"What? Are you feeling okay? We haven't taken off yet."

Truth be told, I felt like I was going to vomit, but not from being on an airplane. Flying, I was good with. Fathers... I could be better.

"I'm fine," I said. "Couldn't you have warned a guy?" I pleaded. "Do we have to do this?"

"Don't you think the father of your fiancé would like to meet his soon-to-be son-in-law?"

"I suppose, but..."

"Good."

"But... does it have to be now? It's vacation! Spring Break. I thought we might have a little fun together."

"We will!" Katie giggled. "It's Florida! Think of it... sun, beaches, bikinis..."

"But we're meeting your father," I protested, as if that immediately ended all possibility of any fun, even if Katie was dressed in a bikini, a thought that-I had to admit-was high on my list of have-to-see attractions for this trip.

"He's cool," Katie said.

"But..."

"Peter, it will be okay. Do you trust me?"

"Sure."

"Good. Then enjoy the flight."

I tried, I really did. But in my twenty-two years, and numerous flights, this had to be the worst. Even the Christmas flight I took with my family when I was twelve, where the plane nearly crashed because of ice on the wings, was more enjoyable.


All my worries, however, were quickly put to ease twenty seconds after meeting Katie's father. The private jet taxied to the end of a private runway. A small, unassuming man met us. I initially took him to be some sort of servant (for some reason I assumed Katie's family must have numerous servants taking care of their palatial estates), but that mistake was soon dispelled.

"Daddy!" Katie squealed, looking like a twelve year-old girl. She raced to the bottom of the stairs, her hair streaming out behind her in the breeze, and jumped into the arms of the man I had been fearing for the last three hours.

"Pumpkin," the man laughed, wrapping up his daughter in his arms. The two hugged for thirty seconds or so, before Katie finally pulled away and waved me over.

"Daddy," she said. "This is Peter."

I stuck my hand out, trying to look my potential father-in-law in the eye and appear somehow both confident and wealthy. I'm sure I failed miserably.

"Good to meet you, sir."

Mr. Stewart looked me over for a moment before his face broke out into a warm smile.

"Pleasure's mine," he said. "Peter, right?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"Call me Dad," he said. "Or Ian."

"Um, yes sir. Dad. Ian," I stammered, trying all three on for size.

"It's okay to pick just one name," he laughed. "I don't mind."

I smiled, still unsure of exactly how I should behave around one of the wealthiest men in America, but was quickly put at ease when Mr. Stewart began to walk away from the plane and to a waiting limousine.

"Pumpkin," he called back over his shoulder. "Can you get the bags?"

Katie gave a mock squeal of indignation and followed the two of us to the car.


As it happened, I was only around Mr. Stewart that one day. To my surprise, as well as Katie's, her father had plans the next day-plans that involved flying off to Europe for three weeks.

"But we'll miss you," Katie moped, trying her best pout to convince him to stay an extra day or two.

"Oh, you don't want me around," her father replied. "Look at the two of you-smart, beautiful, young, energetic, in love. Somehow I don't see myself fitting into that mold very well. You'll have a grand time without me."

And like that, the two of us were alone.

"We should go swimming," Katie announced one afternoon.

"Okay. Let me get my trunks."

"Silly boy," Katie teased. "We don't need suits. I'm not wearing one, and you wouldn't deprive me of the opportunity to ogle the man I love, would you?"

No, I most certainly wouldn't. But still...

"Won't other people stare?"

Katie laughed out loud at my question, pausing only after a moment to explain.

I hadn't realized when the plane brought us down, but the Stewart estate was actually a very small part of a very large island, somewhere in the Florida Keys. In fact, the estate was the only thing on the island, so aside from a few staff-cooks, maids and mechanics for the plane-Katie and I truly were alone.

"Ah, well if that's the case," I said after hearing our true situation. "I most certainly will drop trousers and let you get an eyeful."

"Thank you, kind sir," Katie giggled. "But what if I want more?"

"Than an eyeful?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"Such as?"

"Well, a handful, for starters. Maybe more."

The two of us were sitting in one of the reading rooms and, despite the presence of one of the maids-one of whom seemed always to be standing ready-my cock stiffened in my pants. I stood quickly, hoping to leave the room before I developed a full-blown erection, but was distracted when Katie began stripping right there in front of me.

"What about..." I trailed off, gesturing with my head to the waiting attendant.

"Oh, right. Michelle?" Katie asked, indicating the maid. "Did you wish to go swimming with us?"

I almost choked on my surprise. Surely Katie wasn't inviting a stranger to go skinny-dipping with us? Thankfully, the maid shook her head demurely. There was a small smile on her lips as she looked at the ground. I was convinced she was smiling at my discomfort, but said nothing.

"Ah, well, I guess you can go then," Katie said, almost laughing at my distress. "Perhaps another time?"

"Perhaps, miss." She turned and left the room, leaving me with a suddenly naked Katie.

"Not fair," I said.

"Oh, are you shy?" Katie asked.

"Well, I don't even know the poor girl!"

"You'll be fine." Katie patted my arm in reassurance, although by this point it was quite unnecessary, as I found myself happily distracted by Katie's jiggling breasts and firm buttocks. As calmly as I could, I began undressing, neatly folding my shirt and slacks until I was naked. Katie gave me an appreciative glance and without another word spun on her heel and walked toward one of the open doors leading out to the beach.

I watched the smooth globes of her ass slide up and down as she moved away from me, stunned as always by her beauty. She must have sensed me staring, for she turned and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Coming?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I called back, hurrying to catch up. Together we walked down a sloping pathway, through a gate. Ahead of us I could hear the crashing of the waves. Katie and I ducked under the low-hanging branches of a tree and suddenly, we were there.

The beach was fabulous. Of course, after having spent half a week lounging around the Stewart estate, I would have expected nothing less. The entire grounds of the estate were immaculate, with neatly trimmed hedges and shrubs, the greenest grass I'd ever seen, and to my surprise I hadn't seen a single insect.

But the beach put everything else to shame. I had once been on a black sand beach while on a vacation to Hawaii, and had of course been to a regular beach, but the sand on the Stewart estate was pure white. I blinked my eyes at first, so blinding was the reflection of the afternoon sun. At first glance, the beach looked like a snowdrift, so pure was the sand.

As we neared the water's edge I sighed. The sand between my toes was as fine as I'd ever felt. I smiled at Katie and prepared to drop down onto it, but she caught my arm, a frown on her face.

"Hang on a second," she said, running back to the edge of the sand and grass. She returned quickly with two large beach towels, which we spread on the sand.

"Thanks," I said as I sank back onto the beach.

"You don't want to come out here without a suit or blanket," Katie warned. "The sand... it gets everywhere." This last bit she said with a grimace and quick glance down to her midsection. I understood fast enough... sand was something I only wanted to feel between my toes, and nowhere else.

"Got it."

The two of us lay there on the beach, talking and enjoying the warmth of the sun for a few minutes, before Katie looked over at me, a gleam in her eye and a small bottle of cocoa butter in her hand.

"Do me?" she asked. "I have such pale skin, and I don't want to burn!" She handed me the bottle before lying back on her towel, her arms down at her sides as she rested on her stomach.

"You have the best ass," I whispered as I dribbled a bit of the scented oil on my hands. I smoothed my fingers over Katie's warm skin as I spread the liquid over her back and sides.

She groaned "Be sure to get everywhere," Katie mumbled over her shoulder.

I glanced up at her face. Her eyes were closed. Very softly, I cupped her firm cheeks. I knelt back and slipped my erect cock between Katie's slightly parted thighs. The tip of my engorged prick bumped against the soft opening to her pussy. She gasped.

Katie was already wet and apparently eager. She pressed against me, but I pulled away, breaking the contact and smiled when Katie gave a small whimper of disapproval.

I spread her legs a bit more. Her pubic area was damp, both from her own natural lubricant and from the warm cocoa butter that had dribbled down the crevice between her ass cheeks.

I grabbed the bottle and squirted out more for her legs. As I stroked her firm muscles her flesh relaxed.

I brushed over the bottoms of her feet, smiling as she twitched. Between Katie's slightly parted thighs I could just barely glimpse her pussy. She was already aroused, her inner lips sticky. Her labia parted easily, offering me the view of her delicate inner lips clinging together momentarily before also pulling apart when Katie spread her legs even wider.

She was so beautiful. Each bit of Katie was perfect, from her smooth shoulders to her flawless back, down to the perfect symmetry of the firm globes of her ass, and of course what lay between her thighs. I could have watched Katie bake in the sun all afternoon, but I knew I had a job to do.

"Turn over," I directed.

Katie lay motionless for a moment, breathing deeply before slowly turning. My cock twitched. Her nipples were firm little bullets of hard flesh, and a flush of heat formed on her chest. Katie looked up at me, her green eyes lazy, sleepy, and glazed over with her growing passion. They fluttered shut as I moved my hands over her flesh.

"Don't want you to burn," I said. My fingers were still slippery, coated with the tanning oil. I teased the soft skin of her abdomen, pressing lightly against the bronze skin of her tummy.

"Looks live you've tanned here before," I said. Katie nodded in response I moved my hands over her tummy and down between her legs.

My fingers brushed against the top of her pubic mound and her legs spread even wider. I had to fight the urge to slip a finger into her pussy but refrained, figuring we had plenty of time. The afternoon was only half over and, besides, I hadn't used all the oil yet.

I moved up her torso, teasing her sides and trailing my fingertips over the firm jut of her breasts. Katie pressed herself up into my hands, but I ignored where I knew she most wanted to be touched. I spread the oil lightly over the top of her chest, bypassing her nipples to caress her collarbones before moving down her arms. Her hands were next, and I spent my time pressing into her palms, pinching at the tense muscles. She sighed with approval when the tension dissipated.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled. "My hands aren't going to burn."

"Shh..." I whispered. "You said everywhere."

Shifting my hips, I straddled her leg. Her thigh muscle twitched beneath me as I stroked ever closer to her pussy. She repositioned herself under my body. As she invited me in, a small smile played over her lips. Her body was completely covered with cocoa butter, but we both knew that wasn't the point.

I cupped the spongy flesh of her breasts. As I teased and pulled at her erect nipples, Katie sighed in pleasure. Her hips rolled and she whimpered in frustration. I could tell she'd had enough waiting.

"I want to fuck you, Katie," I whispered.

Her eyes shot open and I smiled. She bent her knees and the nub of her clit poked up from its fleshy hood. She was breathing heavily now.

I glanced around remembering we were on a beach, in plain view of anyone who might happen to be walking by. Of course, part of the appeal of a private beach was that no one would be walking by.

Her scent was musky and thick but dissipated in the salty spray of the ocean air. It was intoxicating, a heady mix of spice and pheromones. I took what she offered.

"Oh God... Peter!" she squealed as my tongue snaked out to her exposed pussy. With one quick swipe along the wet furrow of her slit, she began convulsing beneath me.

She thrust her hips against me as I buried my tongue in her sticky depths. I licked and kissed over the tender pink flesh, tasting Katie and cocoa butter. I gently pushed first one, then two fingers inside her steaming cunt. I searched for the rough patch of flesh inside her pussy. Katie squealed when I rubbed across this sensitive spot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.