Raising Roc - Cover

Raising Roc

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An experienced, sexy woman Army Sergeant takes a newly created Vat-boy sex slave into her 'tender' care and seeks to make him a soldier in the war for survival that the human race is a part of. She bonds with her charge and they bond, sexually, with others they meet. Being an experienced verteran, her satirical view of things is firmly entrenched and shown for the reader's amusement. Add to that his inexperience and you have a bubbling, sarcastic brew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Furry   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow   Violence  

Mary had slept reasonably well in Roc's arms. She awoke early; it wouldn't be good for discipline if the sergeant was found asleep in her corporal's arms. The fact that everyone knew of their relationship was beside the point, Mary didn't know that they knew. Actually everybody in the fleet above or below the rank of second lieutenant knew.

Today was an important day, Mary wondered how she could have any better luck at arranging a treaty than the professional diplomats, but she just squared her shoulders and got ready to rock. Breakfast arrived shortly after the squad was up. Mary looked down at her two soups and pile of vegetables that made up her morning meal. "Privates, I want you to visit the kitchen this morning and get the meals straightened out. How in the hell do they expect me to successfully negotiate when I have to eat vegetables and soup for breakfast!" Babs and Lil nodded, either in acknowledgement of their orders, or sympathy for their sergeant's plight.

"You know," Mary could almost see the gears meshing together in Roc's head as he thought, "they might be screwing with our meals just to do that. To derail the cease-fire talks. Mmmmm, or it might be an honest mistake." Roc's face was scrunched up as he pondered the culinary confusion, but he still managed to finish the meal in record time. Mary just shook her head thinking once a foot soldier, always a foot soldier.

Once they had consumed their unique breakfast, Mary and Roc got decked out for meeting with the council. Class A uniforms including Roc's dagger, Mary's Tugrole skirt and anti-psy helmets for both. Mary had just finished giving orders to Babs and Lil about getting the meals straightened out, when a Tridirc ambassador came to fetch them for the meeting. He noticed their helmets and informed Mary that they would not be allowed when seeing the council. Mary was concerned about the lack of communication with her squad and being defenseless against psyonic attack, but she and Roc left their helmets. I really hate this diplomatic shit!

Mary and Roc were ushered into the council chamber and got their first look at the council of three. They were perched on a raised dais that would turn to bring to the front whichever member of the council was speaking at the time. At first it was a bit disconcerting, but the humans soon got used to it. The ambassador explained that the council represented the social, scientific and military sectors of the Tridirc Empire. They would make all major decisions, basically guiding the path of the Tridirc people.

One of the council spoke, "What do you offer that is different than the humans that came before you? We have agreed to meet with you, other representatives of the Human Empire in an effort to end the hostilities between our peoples, but anything that was unacceptable before will still be unacceptable. If you came before us hoping that the Council's resolve has wavered, you are grossly mistaken." The translators made the words spoken by the Tridirc emotionless.

Mary took a step forward and tried to act as diplomatic as possible. "I have been briefed with what you found so unacceptable and carry with me counter proposals. It is hoped by my leadership that you can accept some or all of these terms. The former diplomatic party reported that you were very concerned at keeping the exact location of your present and future areas of involvement hidden from other species. As the P'OTP do not have the capabilities of space travel, this means hidden from the Human Coalition.

This proposed treaty takes that requirement of the Tridirc Empire into account. Basically the Human Coalition promises not to develop solar systems not previously explored and to stop further exploration. The duration of this 'ban' would, of course, be agreed upon through negotiation, but a term of five years is offered as a starting point." Mary took a deep breath, waiting to hear how this was received by the Tridirc Council. Roc was amazed; he had never heard his sergeant use so many words at the same time before. And none of the words were spoken with any harshness or edge to them. His mouth was open in stunned astonishment until Mary elbowed him and whispered, "Close your mouth before something flies out!"

The Tridirc ambassador told Mary that the council would have to discuss the Human's treaty proposal and then give their answer. Mary and Roc were to wait in their quarters. The ambassador escorted them back to their room. Mary had self doubts about her performance speaking with the Tridirc Council. She turned to Roc for support and comfort; he took her in his arms.

That was how Babs and Lil found them when they returned from the kitchen. Mary pulled away from Roc, trying to keep up the rigid discipline of her position in the Chain of Command. Mary cleared her throat, "So Privates, did you get our meals straightened out?"

"Yes Sergeant and Lil has something to tell you as well." replied Private Babs.

"Go ahead with your report, Private Lil." ordered Mary.

"Yes Sergeant! While Babs was explaining what food went where and when to the 'cook', I was able to do a little spying out of the corner of my eye. Everything seemed normal, until a tray with four small bowls popped out of the machine. From what I could see, they had the same green liquid as the ones before. I could not get closer, because a Tridirc appeared from a door way across the kitchen, grabbed the tray and went back out the same way."

"Good report Private." Mary thought for a moment then spoke her thoughts aloud to the group. "Think about it ... we know that the Tridircs do not eat food as we think of it ... There has been no mention of other humans or aliens requiring some type of food here ... the Tridircs are allied with the Rics, who are marine creatures and might eat some kind of sea growth or algae ... That would explain the cold pea soup; however, when we had to appear before the Tridirc Council with out our anti-psy protection, we were not mind controlled. Definitely a mystery and we have to remember that we are on a diplomatic mission. We are technically at war with the Tridircs, that diplomatic immunity may be the only thing keeping us alive." Mary stopped her vocal musings when the door opened and their lunch arrived.

To Bab's credit it was a complete lunch meal with no extra courses. It was still food made to C-rat specs, but at least there wasn't the mysterious inclusion of any sausage or pancakes. Just as they were finishing their lunch, the Tridirc ambassador came for Mary and Roc. It seemed that the Council had made a decision on Mary's treaty proposal. Mary thought, it's about time, we are handing the universe to the Tridircs on a silver platter. I don't see how they can object to the treaty.

The faces of the Council were unreadable to Mary as she and Roc entered the audience chamber. They waited patiently for someone to speak. It turned out to be the Councilor of the Military who spoke. Mary sighed to herself, this could not be good. Let it be a minor point and not a total rejection.

"We have examined your proposal and find several major objections to it. As Councilor of the Tridirc Military interests, I would be selling out my race if I agreed to any part of this. Does the Human Coalition disrespect us that much? They want us to agree to a treaty that would bind the Tridirc Empire's expansion while allowing them to expand without restriction!"

Mary looked confused; did I miss something when I read the treaty? She tried to be calm as she brought up several points that the Tridirc's seemed to have missed. Roc was watching Mary and saw her eyes roll up into her head. Then she shouted most undiplomatically. "I cannot believe that you rejects from a candy factory have the audacity to raise objections to our more than generous offer. Our fleets will find you and turn your home planet into..." Mary's verbal attack on the Tridirc Council ended as Roc grabbed her and covered her mouth. The glare in her eyes could have cut diamonds as Roc bustled her out of the chamber.

"We will be back once I calm the sergeant down." Roc yelled to the ambassador. He carried her to their chambers then threw down at the feet of the astonished privates. "Tie her up! There are Rics here!" Roc slammed his helmet onto his head and activated it. He breathed a sigh of relief after his anti-psy helmet was activated and Mary had been tied up. Mary seemed unconscious. "Gag her as well, Babs and don't untie her until I return." Babs gagged her sergeant looking puzzled, but did everything Roc said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.