Raising Roc - Cover

Raising Roc

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An experienced, sexy woman Army Sergeant takes a newly created Vat-boy sex slave into her 'tender' care and seeks to make him a soldier in the war for survival that the human race is a part of. She bonds with her charge and they bond, sexually, with others they meet. Being an experienced verteran, her satirical view of things is firmly entrenched and shown for the reader's amusement. Add to that his inexperience and you have a bubbling, sarcastic brew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Furry   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow   Violence  

Sergeant Kelley and Corporal Roc are credited with starting the sexual revolution for the P'OTP. Experts have long disputed the wisdom and responsibility for starting such radical changes in another species social climate. Some experts have argued that the event would have happened anyway; however, as Shakespeare wrote, ""What's done cannot be undone."

Contact, itself, with the P'OTP by both the Rics and humanity caused changes in the P'OTP and no one can say that they would have been better off without human intervention. The later trading of C-Rats for Tugrole products, which fetched great prices in human society, is a black mark of exploitation that has not been matched since the Dutch bought the island of Manhattan for some beads and trinkets.

The treaty that resulted from the expedition of Mary and Roc may not have been a great boon militarily, but it provided a boost in morale knowing that humanity was not alone in its war with the Rics.

Roc awoke the next morning with empty arms. He jerked upright thinking something was wrong, but was reassured by the smiling faces of his herd. They had gotten up earlier and packed their supplies for travel and had prepared his breakfast of C-Rats. Roc was becoming tired of eating C-Rats day after day; however, he affixed a smile to his face as he ate the dehydrated, rehydrated, reconstituted meal of powdered eggs and sausage links.

Mary, on the other hand, being used to the flavorless gruel, wolfed it down. She knew that she needed the nutrients provided and that taste was not a necessity in the field. Once Mary was finished with her morning repast, she checked her equipment and found that the collision with the Tugrole had damaged her comm unit. She did not fully appreciate the ramifications of this at the time.

Once he had convinced his girls that it was OK to eat while he did, Roc's C-Rats were just a little less tasteless. He looked over at the younger of the alien women and asked, "[What is your name little one?]" The woman looked confused and replied that she didn't have a name. It was ridiculous in larger herds, but she would respond to any name he chose to give her. Roc wracked his simple mind trying to come up with something suitable. He remembered the names of the witches he had pleasured while on liberty, but Anita and Kitty were not appropriate for these women. "[I know, you shall be babs and your friend will be known as lil.]" Roc thought that simple names were best.

babs and lil seemed overjoyed with their new names and they both hugged Roc showing their appreciation. Unfortunately they had not been serviced yet this morning and their full teats leaked onto his uniform blouse. Roc managed to forestall a fit from babs and lil as he saw their eyes begin to tear-up. He removed his soiled shirt and sat down with babs and lil. Bending forward to take first one of lil's then one of babs' teats in his mouth, sucking until they were both bone dry. Roc very much enjoyed the 'duty' he had performed, the girls seemed more relaxed and he took them into his arms, their naked chests pressing together. Mary just shook her head and mumbled to herself upon witnessing the simple, yet arousing scene.

T'sar once again called the group to the center of the camp. "[There have been many new things seen on this short journey, much to think about. Tomorrow we will reach the main herd and will meet with the Chieftains. Roc has done something that I think will make acceptance of the humans by the P'OTP easier. He has bared his chest as is our custom.]" Mary knew what T'sar was hinting at and began to remove her uniform blouse with a sigh. Once the blouse was off and Mary's pert tits exposed, T'sar resumed his talk. "[It is good to see that we are all in accord, which brings me to another matter.

The sergeant is a Hunter and Warrior, yet she is a woman. She has two firm teats, yet has killed a Tugrole, deserving a Warrior's honor. I am a Prince among my people and I now declare that the one know as Sergeant Kelley is a warrior and deserves the respect of all the P'OTP.]" The younger of T'sar's women brought a skirt forward and fastened it to Mary's waist. It was made of the hide of a Tugrole and was fastened by small bones of the beast. "[All that see you garbed in the hide of a Tugrole will know that you are among the finest and bravest of warriors. We also proclaim the same for Corporal Roc and present him with this as a sign of his bravery.]" T'sar held up a sling for Roc's blaster made from the hide of a Tugrole and fastened it to his weapon.

The two humans were overwhelmed with gratitude and mumbled their thanks. Mary pulled Roc aside while the camp was making ready to get moving. Mary called Roc to attention. She saw that his eyes were fixed on her chest. "What are you looking at soldier? Where is that one thousand meter stare? You're not supposed to be looking at my tits Corporal! Wipe that grin off your face; I know that you soiled your uniform blouse on purpose! Roc looked like he wanted to say something; Mary saw the look in his eyes and decided that she may as well listen, "Permission to speak Corporal."

"Thank you Sergeant. I apologize for staring at your tits Sergeant. It's just that it has been awhile since I last saw them; I mean it's been awhile since we showered together. Well, you know what I mean Sergeant and you do look better without your uniform blouse." Roc saw the heat begin to rise in Mary's face and blurted out, "Permission to fall out Sergeant." Mary couldn't speak, her mind was overloaded, trying to maintain discipline and still be proud of Roc. Mary merely nodded her head and Roc took off jogging over to where T'sar was, wanting to be with him on point.

Mary walked back to the rear where all four alien women were getting ready to begin the march. It turns out that T'sar had given names to his two women also, so Mary gave her thanks to babs, lil, wind and smile for the work they had done on her skirt. The women bowed their heads and would not meet Mary's eyes to talk to her like they had the day before. Mary thought she knew the reason why, but she asked anyway, "[What has changed? You would talk to me yesterday, you would meet my gaze. What has changed?]"

Finally babs spoke up, "[We are just trying to offer you the proper respect. You have been declared a Hunter and Warrior and to be honored as such, Sergeant Kelley.]"

"[I am still the same. Yes, I am a Hunter, a Warrior, but I am also a woman, just like you and you are my friends. You can honor me and still be my friends, please call me Mary.]"

The oldest alien woman, wind, then spoke, "[Very well, we shall do as you ask, when we are alone. Please don't ask us to ignore our customs, Mary.]" Mary smiled and nodded her head. Since she was the rear guard and no males were close, the women talked among themselves as they walked.

Mary learned a lot about the P'OTP during her casual talk with the women. She found out that they were traveling at a much slower pace because of the humans in the group. Normally, they would have gone at a moderate lope that would have been more than twice as fast. The powerful legs of the P'OTP allowed this. smile got her name from her dazzling white teeth. She had been captured by the Rics before her first mating season. All the other alien women had a uniform brownish tint to their teeth from years of grazing. Since smile had not bred yet, she had not developed the udder like growth, with teats, on her chest. Most females had four teats, the exception being three teats like babs had. Their female organs were much like a human woman's; the major difference was the location of the clitoris. A humans was at the top where as it was opposite on the aliens, at the bottom. Mary talked in depth about the ways to stimulate the clitoris to achieve great orgasms while having sex.

All of this talk about sex and mating had gotten Mary thinking about Roc. She enjoyed sex with the big brute, but the chain of command put her in charge of the well built corporal. She tried to keep her authority constant, but the big goof could disarm her with an innocent comment and she would be backpedaling and trying not to smile. Her promotion and transfer to a command billet had solved that problem; however, it had taken her away from Roc. Her reduction in rank back to sergeant and reassignment to her former command had dumped her right back into her problem. Add to that Roc's new harem and Mary did not know what to do. As a result she was on a hair-trigger and might go off for any reason. This was not good on such a sensitive, diplomatic mission. It was just another thing for her to think about while she plodded on.

The trip that day was uneventful and they made camp two hours march from the main herd. T'sar wanted to be well rested when he talked to the Chieftains. There were many revolutionary ideas to tell the Chieftains about and he wanted to be clear headed when he presented his thoughts on the new ideas. A sentry watch was once again posted. It would be unfortunate it they were to be attacked so close to their destination.

After the evening meal, came the servicing of the alien women. Mary was surprised to see T'sar milking wind. Roc was also involved in the milking of his two women. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary happening, the Hunters not on watch eagerly went to bed. The slow pace they were walking had made the P'OTP even more tired than a slow lope would have done.

T'sar then did something out of the ordinary, attracting Mary's attention. He had wind standup and crouch down. T'sar then mounted her and began a rapid fucking of the hunkered down woman. Seeing this, Roc lay lil down on her back and spread her legs wide. He fingered her sex until it was moist and ready. Looking her straight in the eye, Roc inched his hard member in between lil's soft folds. She looked a bit confused, but Roc's calm voice soon calmed her fears. "[That's a good girl, nice and slow. This is another way to have sex. Now wrap your legs around me.]" Roc winced as her legs tightened painfully around his torso. He pulled lil's legs apart a bit saying, "[Not so tight, little one. Your herd master has to breathe.]" Roc kept pushing little by little until he was fully inside lil's vagina.

Roc went slow as he stroked his tool in and out of lil's slick pussy. His hand reached down and fondled her big clit. lil was cooing and moaning as Roc fucked her and played with her sensitive clitoris. Surprised when her legs loosened, Roc speeded up his motion with his large cock and his playful hand. lil's sex juice was flowing from her deep pussy pooling on the ground beneath the two lovers. She was getting closer to her release and was panting and huffing. lil had never felt so filled with pleasure in her life. Roc fit well into her sex, he was enjoying the ride and was also close to cumming.

lil let loose with a high pitched wail as she felt her orgasm overwhelm her. It also caused her to involuntarily squeeze her legs together. They tightened on Roc's ribs forcing his ejaculation. He tried to breathe as they both came. Roc hammered his fists against lil's legs trying to break their grip. He was ready to pass out when her legs and arms went limp. Roc was trying not to breathe too deeply, when he did his ribs hurt. Roc struggled to his feet as lil lay in a heap, lost in post-orgasmic joy.

Roc shook his head as he felt his sore ribs. No wonder the men fucked from behind, they would be killed otherwise. Roc looked deep into babs' eyes and said. "[Sorry babs, we'll have to do this another time, my ribs need to heal. You may pleasure yourself to find release until then.]" babs nodded her head and began to finger herself. He nudged a spent lil with his foot and told her that she should help babs in pleasuring herself.

Of course, Roc didn't have a clue as to what he was encouraging. True, Mary had introduced the P'OTP to recreational sex, but by suggesting that lil help babs to reach orgasm he was introducing the alien women to a whole new dimension of sex. The concept of women sexually pleasing women in a society where the females out numbered the males by twelve to one was staggering and could change the entire P'OTP world. Roc had no idea of what he had set into place and slept rather well for having bruised ribs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.