Raising Roc - Cover

Raising Roc

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An experienced, sexy woman Army Sergeant takes a newly created Vat-boy sex slave into her 'tender' care and seeks to make him a soldier in the war for survival that the human race is a part of. She bonds with her charge and they bond, sexually, with others they meet. Being an experienced verteran, her satirical view of things is firmly entrenched and shown for the reader's amusement. Add to that his inexperience and you have a bubbling, sarcastic brew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Furry   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow   Violence  

It was Roc's first planet fall; the troops were being given liberty before going into combat. Didn't the ancient Romans say "For those about to die, we salute you!" or something just as silly. Well, I get to see how Roc appears in public. I hope he behaves better than the Romans; my opinion is that the Roman warriors were dumb!

The officers in charge of the soldier's little visit to this planet weren't stupid, though. After dark, the shuttles carrying the Liberty personnel landed at the space port, guarded by Fleet Marines, nearest their final destination. The 'tourists' were then herded ... erm, guided to special buses, escorted by Fleet Marines. The buses were driven to the appropriate atmosphere where the soldiers could relieve some tension. You never, but never want to take tense warriors into battle without letting them get their rocks off. It also contributed to the local economy, at least the seedier side of the local economy.

They were ordered to remain in the three block 'entertainment' area. The Army soldiers would be assisted in staying out of other areas of the city by, you guessed it, Fleet Marines. This is perhaps the main reason why feelings between soldiers and marines are so strong. I have it on good authority that the marines were instructed not to break bones or cause any major injuries in their mission.

Thus it was that Mary found herself in her class A uniform standing next to a genetically engineered Super Soldier wearing a kilt. It was interesting that the unit Mary is part of, and thus the one Roc is attached to, was at one time part of the Royal Scots Fusiliers. Some soldiers in the unit had told Roc that since the uniform worn during liberty on shore was a Class A, one of the options being kilts, all the guys would be wearing kilts while on liberty. They helped Roc to find a kilt that would fit, sort of. It was tight and his 'personables' dangled a wee bit beyond the bottom of the kilt.

At first they thought it would be funny, but then they realized that if the women saw how long his shaft really was, they would only have each other for company during liberty. They bribed the quartermaster to make up a special kilt for Roc. A noted observation is that the women of the unit NEVER wear kilts on liberty.

Mary looked at Roc's kilt then in his eyes with an eyebrow raised. Roc opened his mouth to explain, but she cut him off and led him towards the nearest bar. The atmosphere inside the bar was just right; smoky, noisy, and close. The bar had to be over capacity by at least two-hundred percent. The soldiers didn't mind, that just brought the serving girls closer.

There was a show going on towards the back. From what Mary could see it was a troupe of acrobats, male and female performing in the nude. It was just what the serving girls needed, sights to arouse and offend the locals, but just right for a mob of horny Army troops, male and female. Add to this the use of stimulants and you realize why the female troopers don't wear kilts and, by reverse logic, why the males troopers do.

Mary stepped into this quasi-organized chaos and took a deep breath. 'I'm home; no matter how sophisticated or different the planet, this type of bar always had a certain welcoming aroma.

Roc entered after his owner, Sergeant Kelley, coughing a bit. What is this place?

There was a drunk sleeping or passed out at a table; Mary yelled, "Can't hold your drink, then you can't hold a table!" She rolled the unconscious body to the floor and slipped into his seat. Still warm, mmmmmmm. She waved to Roc to get him to sit next to her. She hooked a serving maid around the arm, stopping her in her tracks and ordered two drinks. The drink shouldn't affect Roc very much; after all he is a big son-of-a-vat. Mary laughed at her own joke, surprising Roc, who didn't see anything funny, but laughed along anyway. This caused Mary to laugh even more, so Roc laughed harder. This would have gone on until one was incapacitated, but a new act came on the stage distracting them.

The act had seven very sexy women and two large men. The women were dressed up as belly dancers, the men as harem guards. The room went quiet as the women began to perform a slow belly dance. Mary got up and confronted a Fleet Marine who was here for crowd control. The Marine was staring at the stage with his mouth open wide enough for Mary to fit her boot in. "Wake-up Marine! Do you know what those are? Marine, Marine, wake-up!" Mary finally got his attention by blocking his view. He blinked several times, and then scowled at the Sergeant standing in front of him.

"Yes Sergeant, I know what they are and they have been cleared by command. There will be no gefangen here tonight. Now get out of the way, I want to watch." Mary was not a hundred percent satisfied with the grunt's explanation; she would have to watch Roc very carefully. Those figures on the stage were geschlechtlich Zauberin; they were able to influence humans, especially drunk ones, with their 'charms' and voluptuous bodies. If a human had sex with one and then woke up next to him/her in the morning, they would be lost forever. They would become a sex slave to that being and nothing but death could change that.

Mary wanted to interrogate the Fleet Marine further, but an insistent tugging on the sleeve of her uniform blouse made her spin around, "What?!? Can't you see that I'm busy?" The huge brute that was Roc was sitting there with his head hung low mumbling about her drink being there; he was so cute that Mary just had to lean over and kiss him on the forehead. Mary sitting down opposite Roc then realized that he didn't appear mesmerized by what was happening on stage. Mary had never seen anything like it; he seemed immune to their charms! Then again, I'm not in the habit of taking manufactured men out to bars where 'mental bondage babes' were performing.

The show on the stage ended, the performers exiting stage left. Conversation gradually returned to the bar with voices raised calling for fresh drinks. Everything was returning to normal, when Mary became aware of two cloaked figures standing beside their table. A soft, hypnotic voice was heard, "We noticed that your companion was not 'taken' with us as most of the men, and some women were. We would like to 'talk' with him. We will make it worth his while."

Roc looked up at Mary for guidance. She could not decipher the look on his face. He was looking at her with puppy-dog eyes and it really pissed her off! "Don't look to me for answers, Private. You're on liberty, soldier, do what you want. I gotta drain my bladder." Mary walked off to visit the facilities in the bar. The hooded women and her Private were all gone by the time Mary returned. She sat around for a few minutes, angry at the world, and then took the bus back to the space port and the shuttle. People who came across her saw the angry look in Mary's eyes and steered a wide path around her.

Roc went with the two hooded women after Mary had left. She did tell him to do what he wanted and he was curious, so he followed the hooded women backstage. Once they were away from prying eyes, they threw their hoods back revealing two of the women that had been dancing on the stage. They were very beautiful, almost too beautiful, and although Roc couldn't understand it, he just knew. The two beauties, one with crimson hair, the other with jet black hair, both wore their hair up in coils, so he could not see how long it was, but Roc's full attention was on the mysterious women.

They finally entered a medium sized room with a large bed, a closet and chairs. Roc was told to sit down. Once he had and his attention returned to the women, they threw off their cloaks. They were watching Roc for his reaction when he saw them clad in the skimpy dancing girl outfits. His expression did not change; he kept staring at the women like he was committing their features to memory. The red head asked him if he was alright, to which he responded "yes". The two women whispered in each others ear, as if they were debating something.

The two sensual daemons moved closer, removing what was left of their clothes as they came. Naked, they stood before Roc, mystified by his simple, yet uncontrollable mind. Their faces betrayed their confusion. Roc took it as unhappiness, but was unsure what to do. Then he had a moment of clarity. "Here, I can help you to be happy", Roc said as he tweaked their large nipples into erectness. Both women jumped! They were used to initiating contact, not the other way around.

The red head went as far as to push Roc away. Her right hand pushed on his chest, her left hand a bit lower, low enough to feel his growing erection. She blushed and stepped closer to her friend, whispering into her ear. The dark haired woman's eyes went wide, and then she cleared her throat and asked Roc if he would show them his privates.

Roc thought for a moment, then stood and began lift his kilt. A fellow soldier had advised him against wearing underwear for liberty, saying it would just get in the way, so when Roc raised the hem, his mostly erect manhood popped into view. He could tell that the naked women were pleased because of the oohs and aahs coming from them. The women pretended to want to see if they could control Roc by flooding his brain with sexual impulses, but really they just wanted to ride that stallion. The dark haired woman told him to take off all his clothes and to sit down.

Roc, seeing nothing wrong with this, did as he was asked. They were most impressed with his large, muscular body, so impressed that they couldn't keep their hands off of him. The dark haired girl climbed into Roc's lap and guided his massive rod into her delicate folds. She then lowered herself slowly down on his over-sized boner, pausing a few times, sliding down until his balls rested against her ass.

The red head was kissing Roc and fondling his large balls. Roc had before experienced dreams like this, so he repeated what the people did in his dream. He thrust his hips upward, as he had seen done; unfortunately, the woman on his lap had just taken him fully in and was waiting for her quim to adjust to his tool. The resulting shock took her breath away and her mouth opened wide in surprise! Her tits bounced wildly as Roc continued his thrusting, he had no experience, so he thought the low, throaty groan she uttered was just part of the sex. It was, but it wasn't what he thought it was. This is fun and it feels good too. I wonder how long I should keep doing this, an hour, two?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.