Raising Roc - Cover

Raising Roc

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An experienced, sexy woman Army Sergeant takes a newly created Vat-boy sex slave into her 'tender' care and seeks to make him a soldier in the war for survival that the human race is a part of. She bonds with her charge and they bond, sexually, with others they meet. Being an experienced verteran, her satirical view of things is firmly entrenched and shown for the reader's amusement. Add to that his inexperience and you have a bubbling, sarcastic brew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Furry   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow   Violence  

Mary was lying naked in an oasis. The hot desert sun beat down upon her while two large eunuchs in loin cloths fanned her with long feathered paddles; the sound of Arabian harem music could be heard in the background. She thought, Life is good, just before a sudden booming sound drowned out the music; BOOM BOOM BOOM! Mary saw the eunuchs flicker momentarily. Dammed misbegotten electronics! The sound came again; BOOM BOOM BOOM! The music, the oasis and the eunuchs disappeared. Mary raised her head, the syntho sleep headset retracting into the wall.

The sleep chamber was the dimensions of a metal coffin. She turned on the lighting inside the sleep chamber, just in time to see the 'door' vibrate as it was hit from the other side; BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Mary flipped a switch over her head and the 'door' retracted into the base of the sleep chamber. A large, tall man looked in on her, his hand poised to knock again. The naked Sergeant slid out of her sleep chamber and stared at the figure that towered over her petite frame. "Who or what the hell are you? And why are you banging on my sleep chamber? Didn't you see the 'Privacy' indicator? I was in syntho sleep. Now I'm gonna have a damn headache!"

The figure didn't answer her, just stood there appearing confused. He was wearing only a pair of high-water fatigue pants, and had both arms loaded down with uniform items. "He's your new aide, Sergeant Gertie." a voice in the background said. Mary looked and saw some members of the ship's crew leaning against the bulkheads.

The duty Petty Officer stepped from behind the walking wall that was before her. "We just picked up a load of mark VIII Synthetic Troops and he was there too. He looks like he's a variation of the mark II SS. The officer in charge of the Farm grew him as a ready stud or something. Our ship arrived a day early and that officer, that female officer, is now under arrest. He's all yours, your L.T.-whats this said for you to get him combat ready."

Sergeant M. G. Kelley swore under her breath. I always get the shit details. She waved her arms and told the crew members to get back to work. They took one last look at her nude muscled body and leisurely left the compartment. Sailors are the same the galaxy over, they know a good looking 'skirt' when they see it.

Mary stared at the mark II Super Soldier in front of her and felt a chill run down her spine. Unwelcome memories flooded her mind. It had been over a year since the defeat on Altair II, but Mary remembered it like it was yesterday.

It was supposed to be a cakewalk. No longer would they be out numbered while fighting the Rics, this time they would have the advantage. She could see the formations of the genetically enhanced soldiers waiting for orders. She had watched as the formations broke rank and ran towards the Sergeants and officers gathered there. Mary would have been dead if her nit-picking 2nd Lt. hadn't been going over the plan of attack for the third time. The mark II's weapons hadn't been turned on yet, so they couldn't fire; instead they used their rifles as clubs. Mary fired her laser rifle until the charge was gone. Left defenseless, Mary retreated to safety. All the other Sergeants and officers were massacred.

It was then discovered that a few Rics could control the feeble minds of the Super Soldiers. It was a very expensive lesson. The latest version of Super Soldiers had more shielding over the brain and were blue; if one's mind was taken over by the brain-jacking Rics, the mark VIII would turn bright yellow. Bright yellow things made excellent targets and the mark VIIIs really, really liked shooting bright yellow things. It was their secret passion; if synthetic man-made fighting pseudo-men could feel passion.

Mary jerked back to reality and looked up at her new charge, "Big one aren't you." The synthetic man nodded. "Well, I'm stuck with you now. We will start tomorrow, soldier, time for sleep. You can sleep in the chamber under mine." She opened the storage space for his chamber. "Just stow your gear in here and hop in your sleep chamber." He threw his gear in the place she told him, Mary just shook her head. This boy is gonna need a lot of work.

He started to awkwardly climb into his chamber, being almost too large. Mary yelled at him to get out. He stood in front of her, head hanging down, obviously knowing he had done something wrong, but did not know what it was. "Take your pants off; you can't go to sleep with your clothes on. Hurry up; I want to get back to my dream!"

The tall, massively built soldier took off his pants, threw them in his storage space and turned around like he needed her permission to go back into the chamber. Mary's mouth dropped open as he turned around. Unlike the mark VIIIs, the mark IIs, upon which he was based, were fully anatomically designed. They had all the parts that a real man did; as a matter of fact, one of those parts was what Mary was staring at. His cock, although only half erect, was enormous. That must have been something that he was specifically grown with. "Soldier, do you know why you were made?"

"Yes Sergeant, I was grown to be a pleasure slave for the Baroness Rockingham. She was to name me upon delivery. Have those plans changed Sergeant?"

"Sorry to say, for you anyway, they have changed. You are now a soldier in the Army of Terra and I, give me strength, am your immediate superior. That means I own you Private! That means I get to name you! You are now Private Roc; listen to what I say, do what I tell you and you may survive Private! Now get in that sleep chamber, I'll wake you in the morning."

Roc climbed into his sleep chamber as fast as he could, he did not want to anger his new owner. Mary pushed the control that closed the 'door' to the chamber, effectively locking him in. Unbeknownst to Mary, the control also started the syntho sleep program. Determining that the occupant was male, the program loaded up an appropriate dream, being a male dream it was full of sex. The syntho sleep headset in Roc's sleep chamber deployed and he was soon fast asleep. In the meantime, Mary had returned to her sleep chamber and her dream. Funny, those eunuchs don't seem so large now.

Mary awoke to the soft sound of a gong. The sleep chamber knew when she wanted to wake-up so it had already removed the syntho sleep headset before it sounded the alarm, if she didn't turn the alarm off, it would gradually get louder and louder.

Often told around the barracks was the tale of a Private who had gone on leave with his alarm set. It kept getting louder, shaking the entire compartment, until a Synthetic Trooper without ears was finally sent in to turn it off. Mary turned off the alarm, not knowing if the tale was true, but not wanting to find out either.

She dropped down to awaken Roc, whose alarm had not been set yet. Mary opened Roc's sleep chamber and gasped. It was obvious to Mary that Roc had been having some wet dreams. There was spooge all over the inside of his sleep compartment, most of it being on his abdomen and genitals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.