Washed Up - Cover

Washed Up

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ed Hill had a dead end job and a failed marriage. He figured he was all washed up, until he met a runaway who changed his mind. Then fate stepped in and changed everything again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The GPS said we were less than five miles from Bangor when we camped for the night. The skies were really starting to cloud up as we made our camp and pitched our tent. We fixed dinner quickly and had just finished eating when the first raindrops started to fall.

We went into the tent and got undressed. When we were in our sleeping bags, I kissed Sam and started to fondle her breasts. "You said you used to make out with another girl," I said. "Did she ever lick your pussy?"

"Yu, yes," Sam gasped as she responded to my caresses.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yu, yes."

"Did you ever lick her pussy?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yu, yes."

"Would you like for me to lick your pussy?"

"YES!"

I kissed her deeply, then started nibbling on her earlobe. Sam started to moan as I planted kisses down her neck and across the top of her chest. When I got to her breasts, I kissed around them for a few minutes. Sam was moving around, trying to bring my lips in contact with her nipples, but I avoided them as long as I could.

Finally, I latched onto a nipple with my lips and started suckling like a newborn babe. After a while I switched nipples and continued suckling. I spent at least ten minutes suckling, licking, nibbling, and kissing on her breasts and nipples before I started moving on down her body. Sam's pussy was bouncing the whole time.

When I reached Sam's pussy hair, I blew into it and tugged on it with my lips for a while. Her pelvis was going wild now, trying to bring my lips in contact with her pussy. I started to tease her and bypass her center, but she said, "Please," and I couldn't torture her any more.

I planted a kiss on her nether lips and when she gasped, I stuck out my tongue and licked from her perineum up and across her clit. Sam moaned deep in her throat, so I repeated the lick. I let my tongue part her lips and I tried to see how far I could get it inside her. Sam came unglued and I held on as she went through her first orgasm.

As she started to come down, I kissed her clit, which was sticking out at least half an inch. She moaned again and her hips spasmed. I started gently licking around her clit and she reacted more strongly than any woman I had ever been with. Her pussy was dripping her nectar and I was lapping up as much of it as I could catch.

Sam went through three more orgasms before she collapsed and her body went limp. I thought for a moment she had passed out, but when I moved up beside her and put my arms around her, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Kathy was never that good," she said with a smile.

After she recovered, she gave me her first ever blowjob. She was inexperienced and she hit me with her teeth a few times, but what the hell, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Day 6 - Saturday, April 23, 2005

There was definitely a new dynamic between Sam and me today. Our love making last night hadn't changed how I felt about Sam, but it did change how I reacted to her. If her actions were any indication, then it had effected her the same way. Today there was a lot more touching and a lot more teasing. There were smiles and love pats and kisses and "I love you's".

We were walking into the outskirts of Bangor before 9:00 AM. We looked around for a while and then we found a phone book and looked for backpacking outfitters. We found one that was only around four blocks away from where we were so we decided to walk over.

We replenished our food supply and even managed to trade the two breakfast double meals we had left in toward dinner meals. We also picked up a supply of GORP (Good Old Raisins & Peanuts) and got some dried figs, dried apricots and some power bars as well. We were fine on everything else, so we thanked the salesman and went looking for a motel.

The first motel we stopped at had a nice room available, so we took it for two nights. They didn't have laundry facilities, but there was a Laundromat half a block away. We checked into our room and completely unloaded our packs. We laid everything out and checked it over, then we gathered our dirty clothes and headed for the Laundromat.

We had enough change to get the wash started, but we didn't have enough for the dryer. The change machine was out of order, so Sam said she'd stay with our laundry if I'd go get some change.

I know I wasn't gone ten minutes, but when I got back, Sam was in trouble. She was standing against our washer, leaning back as far as she could. In front of her was a guy who looked like a white Ving Rhames. He had one hand on the washer on either side of Sam and was talking earnestly to her. Sam was shaking her head, but the guy just kept smiling and talking.

I walked up to them and said, "Hi, Sam. Who's your friend?"

The guy looked at me and said, "Beat it, Mack. I'm talking to the young lady."

"The young lady you're talking to is my wife. From her body language, I'd say she doesn't want to talk to you."

He turned on me as if he was going to tear me apart, then he smiled and said, "I'm sorry to have intruded." Sam and I watched in wonder as he turned and walked away.

"I wonder what turned him so docile all of a sudden?" I asked.

Sam was looking over my shoulder as she said, "I'll bet it has something to do with that police car that pulled up outside."

I handed Sam the change and said, "Wait right here. I'm going to talk to the patrolman."

I went outside and told the police woman who was driving the car what had happened. "So, the young lady is your wife?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am. We're backpacking through the state and we just stopped in here to do some laundry."

"I don't see any backpacks," she said.

"No, ma'am. We're staying at the North Woods motel for the night. The packs are in our room."

She nodded and said, "The guy who came out of there just after I came up is one of our local problems. He uses his size to intimidate people. He's been told by the judge that the next time he gets into trouble, he's going to be put away."

"Okay, but where does that leave us?"

"I'm sure he is watching you talk to me right now. He knows I saw him leave, so he knows he's in trouble if he bothers you again. I don't think you have to worry about him."

Sam had put the clothes in the dryer just after I came out. With these big commercial dryers and the small load we had, I knew they'd be dry soon.

"Are you planning to be around this area long, officer?"

"Well, I was going to go into the convenience store next door and get a cup of coffee. I could sit around a half hour or so and sip it."

"Thank you, officer," I said. "It shouldn't take us nearly a half an hour to finish up."

"Not a problem, Sir. What are you thinking of your hike so far?"

"It's been fantastic so far. We're not trying to push it or anything. It's taken us five and a half days to get here from Eastport. We didn't realize how much of a wilderness area it was until we got started."

"It is beautiful and untamed. I think that's why we have so much trouble from some of the Good Old Boys around here. They're untamed as well."

The officer excused herself so she could get her coffee and I went back in and told Sam about our conversation. The officer was still drinking her coffee as we put our folded laundry into a bag and left. She waved at us and she watched us until we turned in at the motel.

When we got in our room, I asked Sam what she wanted to do for the rest of the day. "I'd just like to soak in a tub of hot water for about three hours and then go get some dinner," she told me.

I decided to take a nap while she soaked. Sam came out of the bathroom and woke me up about an hour and a half later. "I'm hungry," she said with a fake pout. It's hard to do a pout properly when you are naked and standing hip-shot.

"I'm hungry too. Come over here little girl and this big, bad wolf will eat you all up."

Sam giggled and asked, "Like you ate me last night?"

"Maybe for even longer."

"I don't think I could take longer. I think it would kill me."

"Oh, I don't want to kill you. I want you around so I can eat you for the next fifty years."

"Just fifty?"

"Honey, I'll be seventy-five years old in fifty years. I won't have any teeth, so I won't be able to eat you. I can still gum you though."

Sam giggled then pounced on me on the bed. I wrapped her in my arms and just held her. God, I love this girl.


We did find a nice place to have dinner. The waitress took our drink order and when she brought it back, she said, "From the way you're dressed, you guys must be backpackers."

"That's right," I said. "Do you get many backpackers in here?"

"We do during the summer months. It's still a little cold for most of them to be out though. Are you on a long hike?"

Sam giggled and said, "We're going to hike clear across the northern states, then down the west coast."

"I don't know if we'll make it all the way this year or not," I added.

"That's too long of a walk for me. If it's more than two blocks, I drive." We all got a laugh out of that and she took our food order and left.

We smiled and touched hands a lot through dinner. We were in love and everyone around us could see it. When the waitress brought our check, she asked if we were newlyweds and we told her we were.

Back in the motel, we undressed and got ready for bed. It was early, but we were getting used to going to bed early and getting up early. As spring moved into summer we would be getting up even earlier and getting moving by 7:00 AM or even earlier. Our bodies were getting used to walking and to carrying a pack, so we'd probably be putting in more miles every day as well.

We snuggled up and were soon asleep.

Day 7 - Sunday, April 24, 2005

God! It was good waking up in a bed. I don't think I moved all night. My angel was still sleeping beside me. All was right with my world.

I looked over at the clock and I could see it was only 6:14 AM. We weren't in any hurry to do anything today. We had actually accomplished everything we needed to do in Bangor yesterday. Besides, it was Sunday, a day of rest.

I just laid there for a long while, holding Sam and thinking about the changes in me in the last twenty days. In three weeks I'd gone from someone who thought their world had ended to someone who realized their life was just starting. I went from someone who was contemplating suicide to someone who was enjoying life.

Sam was the reason for the change. How could I not love her for all she had given me. Above and beyond that, I realized I just enjoyed being with her. I loved her smile. I loved her giggle. I loved the way her hair was all tousled when she woke up. I loved her mind and I loved and lusted for her body. She might only be seventeen years old today, but she was a complete package. She was a mature woman and a little girl all rolled up into one. She was a tomboy and a lady; an intellectual and a goof; a raving beauty, who didn't know it. And, as irrational as it was, she loved me.

Something Sam had said a couple of weeks ago got me thinking about the future and what I wanted to do with myself. She had bragged so much about my salad dressing that I started wondering if it had any chance of being a commercially viable product.

Actually, there were three different salad dressings I had been working on. I didn't know how to go about doing anything with them, so I decided to write my sister and see if she had any ideas.

I slipped out of bed and found the motel stationery and a pen and wrote a long letter to Patty. I gave her all three recipes and asked her if she'd try them out and if she thought they had any merit, if she and her husband would look into some way we could market them or have someone market them for us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.