Keeping the Trophy - Cover

Keeping the Trophy

Copyright© 2005 by BDad

Chapter 2

After we landed and I had rented a car I placed phone call to Bob. He told me that a bunch of them, including my wife and Will, were all together at a place called "Clancys" dancing and having a few drinks. After I found the place I made a quick change of clothing in the parking lot to non-descript jeans, plaid shirt and a baseball cap then made my way unnoticed into "Clancy's Lounge." Looking in the mirror when I walked in I hardly recognized myself and felt that Lyn would have to physically run into me to get close enough to recognize who I was. She hadn't seen me in a plaid shirt more than a couple of times in all the years we had been married and definitely had never seen me with a baseball cap on. I never wore caps or hats as someone had told me once when I was young that they made you go bald and I had developed a real mental aversion to wearing anything on my head. I had never really enjoyed having a football helmet on but forced myself to deal with it as I played football in both high school and the small state collage where I met Lyn. Being blond didn't help the ongoing illusion that I was losing my hair either.

When I first arrived the place was doing a passable business as apparently there were multiple years of class reunions going on in Riverdale and a range of people from mid twenties through early sixties filled the place to about 60% capacity. I learned from the bartender that Clancy's was a very old establishment and was frequented mostly by the locals or in this case, folks who had once lived here and returned for one occasion or another. Class reunions were a pretty good business during a few weeks each summer and this summer was no exception. They had an old fashioned juke box and small dance floor in the back where the different generations could be distinguished from each other as much by the tunes they played and danced to as by their appearance. When I first spied my wife and Will they were sitting in the back booth with two other couples, all in one booth with one couple on each side and Lyn and Will being the odd ones out sitting across from each other.

For the first hour I was there the six of them drank and danced and in general just socialized like you would expect old friends to do that hadn't seen each other for a long time. I recognized one of the couples as Bob and Maggie, the folks Lyn was staying with but I didn't recognize the others. Bob would occasionally look around the room as if he were expecting something to happen but even when he looked directly at me there was no hint of recognition. That was probably a good thing as I didn't want Lyn to know I was there just yet and I don't know how good an actor Bob might be if he spotted me.

Around ten the crowd started really thinning out and I assumed my perch of choice with my back to the booth they were in. At this time the two couples got up, obviously excusing themselves for the evening. Bob said something to Lyn that appeared to be about getting a ride home and she and Will both indicated that he would give her a ride home later as they were going to stay a while longer. So here I was still nursing my first beer and eating the third or fourth basket of popcorn since I had arrived.

At first they remained seated across the table from each other and sipped on their drinks and talked. As time went on it was obvious through gestures and body language the conversation was getting more serious. Will had reached across the table and was softly rubbing the back of Lyn's hand and forearm with one finger while he was making some important point or another, to which she would occasionally node her head no or answer in a quiet single word. Shit I wished I could hear what they were saying! I wasn't sure exactly what the words were but I have been around enough to recognize a cunt hound trying to ensnare his prey for the evening. My flame of anger flared brighter, still, nothing had really happened so far and I was content to be patient and see what developed. If this was all there was to it I would call Lyn later in the evening on her cell phone and say we had finished the project and I would be in Riverdale tomorrow to be with her for the rest of the reunion activities. That way I would demonstrate that I really did want to be with her and she wouldn't know I was there spying and get pissed all over again. I was starting to relax and feel better about the situation, it didn't appear that she was going to forget she was married with a husband and two kids back home and I wasn't going to have to kick old Wills ass.

My optimism was shot lived as he suddenly got up and came to the bar right next to me and ordered another round of drinks from Mike the bartender for the two of them. I noted that he was drinking beer but Lyn was drinking Gin and tonic, a bad sign as that was her drink of choice back home when we were out and planning on a bout of "robust" sex when we got home. While Will stood there next to me I kind of hunkered down in case Lyn was looking over towards us, it would be lousy timing to get discovered now. He casually glanced at me and remarked "You from around here?"

"No, I'm from the west coast, just checking up on a family problem. You from here?"

"Not anymore, I graduated from high school and am back for my twenty year class reunion. First time I've been back since I graduated."

"Having fun?"

"Not much so far but I have a feeling that's about to change" he replied with a decided smirk.

About that time Mike brought his drinks and he returned to the booth but instead of returning to his original seat he slide into the booth next to Lyn. Between his comment and this new seating arrangement my mood grew blacker.

Looking up I called out to the bartender "Hey Mike, give me another Bass."

He grinned like he had won some prize "Sure thing" then came over a set the brew in front of me. I slipped him ten bucks this time, I was going to need Mike on my side in a little while and like all service folks in these kinds of establishments they followed the money.

Meanwhile shithead had lead Lyn over to the jukebox and was pumping in quarters while she selected the songs. As they stood there they held hands like a high school couple going steady. They danced to several fast numbers then a slow romantic tune came on and they clasped together and slowly kind of swayed around on the far corner of the dance floor. Soon Lyn had her arms around Wills neck and he had both of his hands at the top of her ass. By the end of the song he had worked down to cupping her ass cheeks with both hands, using them to pull her crotch up tight against his. Another slow tune started and she appeared to try push away from him a couple of times but he was persistent and she gave up any pretext of protest after a few minutes. They whispered to each other occasionally but mostly didn't talk, Lyn kept her face snuggled up against his chest and he had his buried in her hair as they slowly danced around the floor.

During all this, people had been trickling out Clancy's until there were only a half dozen or so people left scattered throughout the joint. I motioned Mike over and held out a folded fifty dollar bill so he could see it clearly then leaned closer to him over the bar "Is there a security camera in this place anywhere?"

He looked down at Grants face for a second then looking quickly over his shoulder he replied "Yea, there's a half dozen hidden in the ceiling recesses and one for each parking lot."

I passed over the fifty "I want the tapes from the camera covering this part of the room from two hours ago up until I leave, whenever that may be. Also, I'm going to want the one from the camera in the rear parking lot there, OK" I stated in as cold a voice as I could muster while staring straight into Mike's face without blinking an eye.

"I don't know man, I could get into real deep shit for something like that" he answered nervously. "Why do want the tapes, what are you going to do?"

Ignoring his question I continued to stare into his face "There are four more Grants in it for you if you make it happen." Then I just sat and waited for the dollar signs to kick in.

After thirty seconds of pretend contemplation he replied "OK but if something happens I roll over and cover my ass."

"No problem Mike, your ass is safe, just humor me for a little while" then I terminated our conversation by setting up and looking around for Lyn and shithead as I had come to think of Will.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw and had to stifle a cry to keep from blowing the whole thing. There in the dark corner of the dance floor they were locked in a kiss that was a full blown spit swapping tongue dance. I was about to launch myself to intervene when Lyn pushed shithead away and abruptly walked back to their booth and sat down. She seemed dazed as Will slid in next to her and putting his arm around her was whispering something that seemed to mollify her and she leaned back against him with her eyes closed as they sipped quietly on their drinks.

They stayed seated that way for a while until he turned her around to face him and pulled her into another scorching kiss. Once again she appeared to try to resist but finally gave up and returned the embrace with equal passion. It took all the willpower I had to not go drag her out of the booth, boot her in the ass and then kick shitheads ass right there in the middle of the floor. Here was the woman I loved more than my own life, the mother of my children, acting like some kind of hormone hyper high school girl.

The surprises escalated and as I watched the mirrored images his hand appeared over her breasts and started slowly stroking first one then the other. When no protest was forthcoming the hand pulled down her dress front and bra, exposing her naked tits to anyone who would happen to look their way, then he bent down and started kissing and sucking her nipples while she seemed to melt. After a few moments of this her eyes suddenly opened wide and she slapped him away and quickly reinstated her glorious orbs back to the confines of her bra and dress. She was obviously pissed and shoved him away from her while giving him a verbal lashing in the process. He remained impassive until she finally ran out of things to say as he just sat and grinned at her for a few moments more. Then smiling like a Cheshire cat he shrugged and began what looked like the sales pitch of the century. She listened with an angry face until what he said finally lightened her mood and a slight smile come on her face. Whatever he was saying must have been working for finally each was grinning at the other although Lyn would occasionally shake her head no. Finally he must have played his hole card for even though I couldn't hear a word he was saying it was obvious she finally reluctantly acquiesced to whatever he was pitching.

What happened next was the most shocking thing I had ever witnessed in my entire life. Lyn slid sideways in the booth until her back was against the wall and swung her legs up onto the seat so she was facing shithead with his back to the outside end of the booth. Looking around the room as far as she could see from way in the back of the booth she then pulled her dress up to her waist, exposing her bare legs and the turquoise colored lace panties she was wearing. Will was gawking at my wife's panty covered pussy like a little kid in a candy shop, grinning from ear to ear and fairly hopping in place where he sat. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and started to push them down.

I sat in a paralyzed silence, so far I had been able to rationalize Lyn's actions as being just a whim of the moment, a kiss and a little body rubbing as consequence of too much to drink, being disappointed in me for not coming with her and the long anticipation of maybe seeing an old boyfriend. I could just about deal with what had happened up to this point. Now I had serious reservations about my marriage lasting through the night. The pain, humiliation and anger surged through me in alternating waves as I sat dumbly and watched.

With shithead watching she shinnied out of her panties, obviously giving him a full on if brief look at her pussy. She returned to a sitting position on the bench and handed the delicate article of clothing to the now continuously grinning Will. He made a slight bow in her direction, took a deep sniff in the area of the crotch and made a comment that turned Lyn's face red and earned him a good natured slap to the head. With that last she asked him to move then made her way to the ladies room. Will looked at the evenings trophy and placed it in the inside pocket of the sports jacket he was wearing and then started making those "time to go" motions. I came out from my shock at last and was able to move and breathe again. Time to take a little action before this bullshit went any farther.

Looking around, I found the place empty save for the bartender and the three of us. Good, witnesses would be a real handicap should things get out of hand.

Motioning to the bartender he ambled over to where I was sitting. I pointed a thumb over my shoulder in the direction of the last booth "Mike, buy those two lovebirds a drink on me OK? But change the ladies drink from a gin and tonic to a Baileys over ice." Baileys over ice was what Lyn drank as a final drink of the evening when we went out, she said it settled her stomach and kept her from getting hangovers. I had always thought it was a load of bull but it seemed to work for her but what the hey? Then I laid down another twenty while Mike did his thing then took the drinks over to shithead.

Lyn arrived just as Mike was explaining where and who the drinks had come from. He pointed in my direction as he made his explanations, Will had seen me and figured I was just a barroom drunk making a friendly gesture, but Lyn had a strange look on her face as she alternated looks from the Baileys and back to me. I didn't turn around but just watched the mirror from under my baseball cap. Lyn and Shithead were setting next each other in the booth and exchanged a few words when he yelled at me "Hey buddy, why don't you come over and have drink with us. We were just getting ready to leave but would like to thank you for your generosity."

I slid off the barstool and ambled over to where they were sitting, keeping my shirt collar turned up and my baseball cap pulled way down over my eyes. As I approached the table Shithead stood up and stuck out his hand for a shake "My name is Will and this is Lyn."

I pushed the cap back up to the back of my head and stood up straight without taking his offered hand and looking straight into Lyn's eyes I replied "I'm Jim Thornton. Hi honey, having a good time?"

There was an absolute stunned silence for a moment then Lyn turned as white as a ghost, let out a strangled scream and dropped her drink, breaking the glass and splattering Baileys all over the table and her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.