Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In this fifth segment of The Neighbors in 3-B series, Sandy starts college, finds an outlet for her high sex drive and meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Humor   School  

Sonny finished up his final shift as a lifeguard for the summer season, and turned in his equipment to Frank, his supervisor. They shook hands and Frank told Sonny that he'd done a good job and that he'd be recommending for him to be retained for the following summer. Sonny thanked him and hurried off to try to get to the Newport pier ahead of Sandy. When he got there, he found the old woman that sells flowers and bought a mixed bouquet as a little surprise for Sandy when she arrived. Sandy showed up, right on time, five minutes later, and Sonny greeted her, handing her the bouquet, accompanied by a quick, friendly, kiss of hello. Sandy loved the thoughtfulness of the flowers and took Sonny's arm as they started walking back towards the end of the pier. There were fisherman lined up on both sides of them as they strolled out to the end. It didn't appear that anyone was catching anything, but the fishermen kept their lines in the water and waited patiently for a bite. The two young people stopped when they reached the end of the pier, pausing as they looked out at the ocean. It was a clear enough day that they could see Catalina Island, larger than a distant speck, but still more than 20 miles out to sea. When Sandy told him that she's never been to Catalina, Sonny quickly offered to take her on the following Saturday. She quickly accepted, showing her excitement at the invitation. He told her that they'd take the first ferry out in the morning and take the last one back that afternoon. He told her be sure to wear hiking boots, if she had them, and they'd go walking around Avalon after they'd had some lunch.

Having both quickly tired of watching the ocean, the two of them walked back towards the parking area, doing a little window shopping at the businesses that lined that area. There were surfboard shops, bathing suit boutiques and small businesses that mostly catered to tourists and the hard core surf enthusiasts. After an hour of this, Sonny brought Sandy over to his car and, after feeding her car's parking meter in the long term lot, the two went over to Laguna Beach and stopped off for a nice dinner at a quaint little Italian restaurant Sonny knew about.

After dinner, they drove back to Sandy's car and she followed him about four miles north to Costa Mesa where the night club was located. The club featured live bands and, because it didn't serve alcohol, admitted anyone 18 years old and older. It was a popular hangout with some of the older high school kids as well as the college crowd. The bands were all from the immediate area, mostly garage bands and unknown, but the music was loud and enthusiastic, the bouncers all knew what they were doing and prevented most trouble before it could get started, the dance floor was huge and they didn't allow overcrowding past a reasonable point. There was a $20.00 cover charge for couples and singles were charged $15.00. If two guys or two girls said they were together, the also got charged the couples fee.

Sonny helped her out of her car and paid the parking fee for both cars. Once he had paid the cover charge, they went in and grabbed a small table close to the stage and the dance floor. Sonny knew from experience to stay away from the paths to the restrooms and to the drink machines lined up against the far wall. The machines sold all kinds of soda, bottled water and fruit drinks. Sonny got up, after they'd claimed a table and got two waters for himself and bottle of apple juice for Sandy. The warm up band for the night was just getting set up, checking their equipment and doing sound and light checks with the guy in the tower above the drink machines. Once they indicated they were ready to go, the lights were dimmed and an announcer, probably the light and sound guy, introduced the band over the screams and whistles of the enthusiastic audience. They played a 45 minute set, their enthusiasm carrying them farther than their talent ever would, before giving way to the headline act, a group of five guys and a girl, all undergrad students at UC Irvine, that had been playing together since high school. This new band was introduced and the volume of applause and cheering was deafening, as was the volume that the band played at. Sonny and Sandy were up dancing with the first song, a fast number with a driving bass line. They moved well, if not together, at least in some type of complementary sync. They were both confident in their dancing, energetic and loose. While other dancers went for either frenzied or fancy, Sandy and Sonny opted for connected and clean. They danced to each other, communicating a pleasure at being out on the dance floor together.

They didn't sit back down again until the band itself took a break. The temperature in the room had risen at least ten degrees from the cumulative body heat and energy in the room. Sonny was sweaty and tired, his hair curled from the exercise. Sandy still looked together and composed for the most part, but she was sweating and taking a few deeper than normal breaths as well. There was a buzz in the room that didn't really allow talking, even though no music was currently playing, you had to yell to be heard. Sonny again went over and got some drinks for them, this time three bottles of water for him and two waters for Sandy. They laughed together as they took turns gulping down the drinks and rubbing another full, cold bottle along their cheeks and necks, trying to cool themselves down.

"Having a good time? Sonny asked her as he used a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his face, neck and eyes.

"Absolutely! The band is great, do you come see them play a lot?" Sandy paused to take another long drink of her water.

"Yes, the drummer is a good friend of mine and the girl, Laurie, is his sister. They live down the street from me. Freddie, that's the drummer's name, we've been in the same schools together since kindergarten. Laurie was the first girl who ever kissed me, I was 7." He smiled over at Sandy as he talked. "I was actually in the band when we were starting out in high school. They got serious after awhile though and it was obvious that my talents, if any, weren't musical. They actually replaced me with Laurie. The bass guitar player, Mark, he's the only original band member left besides Freddie. I've only known him since second grade though. He and Laurie are getting married when Mark graduates in two years. They've been together, as a couple, since Laurie was a freshman and Mark was a junior at Esperanza High. They're all good friends."

"I can't picture you in this band, what did you play?" Sonny laughed, and then he began nodding his head up and down confirming to her that it was true.

"Tambourine and vocals. I wasn't too bad either... with the tambourine." The both laughed as Sonny demonstrated his tambourine wrist action, first down by his hip and then moving up to his chest. All through this pantomime, Sandy was laughing really hard, finally, desperately trying to get Sonny to quit his demonstration before she peed in her pants. Fortunately for her, because Sonny wasn't about to let up anytime soon, the band came back on stage and the house lights were turned down except for the two spotlights on the band. As soon as the lights went down, the people ran back out on the dance floor and the band began to play. This set, Sonny signaled he was done about six songs in, and the two went back to their table for a needed rest. Sonny felt like every pore on his body was leaking sweat and Sandy was convinced that she must simply reek from B.O. They sat close together, watching the dancers and holding hands, looking at each other as well. When the second set was over and the band went on break, Sonny stood up and asked Sandy if she was ready to leave. she nodded, indicating yes, and the two carefully made their way to the exit.

"Sonny, that was the best." Sandy hugged his arm with both of hers, as they made it outside to the parking lot. "I've got to hear you sing sometime, the tambourine is optional though. Did you really used to play with that band, really?" Sonny turned quickly, so that she continued on into his arms, and then he put both arms around her before leaning down close to her ear and quietly started singing to her the opening few lines to "Moon River". By the time he got to "someday", his hand had snaked up and he was crossing both her breasts in style, lightly palming across her nipples. As she felt his hand moving across her chest, Sandy allowed herself to simply melt into his embrace. Maybe it was the unexpectedness of the singing, the quick collision or the almost lighter than air feel on her tits, but for whatever reason, at that exact moment, Sonny could have done anything to her, right there in the parking lot.

Instead, Sonny took a step back and was blushing furiously, as he tried to stammer out an apology. "Sandy, I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. I just got carried away, I'm sorry, please forgive me, please?"

"Sonny, don't apologize, it was a little off key and flat, but it wasn't really that bad." and then the two of them started laughing, then they were kissing, until, right there in that crowded parking lot, Sandy reached for his hand and brought it up and placed it squarely on her breast just as her tongue went diving as deep as she could take it towards his tonsils. For his part, Sonny closed his fingers around that booby and gave it his heartfelt attention. He gently squeezed, tugged and rubbed it's entire surface, trying to pretend he was a speed reader at a Braille Institute Book fair.

After they came up for air and acknowledged some good natured applause from the parking lot audience, Sonny walked Sandy to her car and helped her with the door as she got settled in. He told her that he'd call her in the morning and asked her to drive home carefully. He closed her door and waited for her to leave before walking over to his car and heading home himself. He was driving home, replaying the whole date in his mind, totally psyched by the remembrance of her putting his hand on her breast. To his mind that went a long way towards confirming that she was quite possibly as attracted to him as he was to her. He sang quietly as he drove home, contemplating that most happy thought.

Sandy had a longer drive to get to West Covina. For a good portion of the way, she had her hand hand right where she'd placed Sonny's earlier, first pulling on her nipple, then rolling it between her two fingers, and then squeezing her whole breast before starting over again, repeating the sequence. It really felt good when she did it, but not nearly as good as when the hand had been Sonny's. She could still feel his warm breath, remembering when he breathed into her ear and sang for her. She had a tingle that ran from her extended nipple right down to her engorged clit. It was just like they were connected together somehow. It had been a long time since she had last felt a man lying between her widespread thighs, pounding away at her, pistoning in and out while she writhed passionately beneath him. She began to formulate a plan to bring that time of her doing without, to an abrupt end. When Sonny called her the next morning she'd ask him whether he'd be able to show her Catalina in a just a single afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.