Can Matt Return Home? - Cover

Can Matt Return Home?

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mathew left his hometown in unhappy circumstances, now he is going back after 12 years. There are old enemies and new friends. Will he be glad he returned or not?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Matt did stop by Andrea's the next afternoon and they sat down at the kitchen table and had a good talk. She already knew he was seeing Kathy and was delighted he had fallen in love. He told her he had seen the motorcycle parked in the drive last night and she told him it was John's the man she had met at the garden shop. She told him John wasn't the person he looked like. When she first met him she was a little frightened at how he looked but when he spoke it was with intelligence and wit and she could see the good humor sparkling in his eyes. He ran his own computer consulting business from his house that he owned and was paid for.

Matt couldn't resist "He is pretty good at Shakespeare too."

Andrea's eye's narrowed "Say bub were you spying on me last night."

He knew her well enough by now to know she wasn't really angry, he hoped. "Not spying just looking for you and happened to hear the recital in the back yard."

"Heard or saw," she said shaking her finger at him.

"Well both actually, Kathy and I couldn't tear ourselves away, Kathy thinks you are beautiful by the way and you know I do." He grinned at the expression on her face.

"Just how long did you watch you peeping tom you?" She growled

Now they were both having a hard time keeping from laughing. "Just the first round, I presume there was more than one round."

With a wicked grin she nodded "Oh yes John is very passionate about his Shakespeare."

After wishing each other well and a friendly kiss on the lips they parted company. Andrea said she wasn't going to rent the rooms out anymore, seems maybe in the future she may be moving to some biker's house.

Jason had quit trying to get Matt fired when he saw it wasn't going to work. Melinda still called him occasionally, still trying to get him to participate in their little get together. Sometimes they had a really nice conversation and he learned more about her life with Jason. The only reason she stayed with him was because of the prestige and position in the community she enjoyed. Yes she admitted to Matt that was a poor reason to stay married but she had gotten used to having the money and respect of her peers and she didn't want to give that up. He felt sorry for her in a way but it was her choice.

Matt and Kathy had established a routine, she still liked to run several times a week and usually in the late afternoons when it was cooler, she ran around the streets of the subdivision she lived in. On those days Matt went to the fitness center and worked out.

Matt had been thinking about the future and more and more Kathy played a big part of that future. He asked her while they were having dinner one night if she would consider working for his company.

"Doing what, driving a dozer." She laughed.

"You sure would look mighty cute in a hard hat and tight jeans, but no I had more in mind office work. I would like you to do for me what you are doing now. Up until now I did most of that stuff on whatever job I was with. When I'm not there the site foreman does most of that stuff. I love to be out working so I usually do that type stuff at night. However there is a certain distraction on this job that makes that impossible so I have to do it in the regular working hours. However if said distraction consented to help me with that job I could still do what I loved to do during the day and what I loved to do to the distraction at night." He gave her a very pleading look.

"Distraction huh, so that's what you think I am, just be glad we're in a public place or I'd bean you with a frying pan." Kathy gave him a stern look and a pointed finger.

"Well now I meant that in a good way" he chuckled "Why don't we go home and continue the contract negations in a more comfortable atmosphere." He leaned over whispering "Like you and me naked on the bed."

A big smile lit up Kathy's face, "Okay bub but I am a hard bargainer."

" Ha! I think I will be the "HARD" bargainer in this deal" he laughed.

As they lay in bed sweating after a very rigorous bout of lovemaking both breathing hard Kathy gasped "I'm almost convinced but I think I need a little more incentive."

Rolling over on one elbow he wanted to know "and just what more do you want woman, my gosh you have almost doubled your salary, you get off anytime the boss will let you, a great health plan and a company car. What more do you what?"

"Why I want the boss to eat my pussy again like he did when we got home" she placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"I think we can handle that, now young lady you just lay back spread those luscious legs and I will take you to paradise." He grinned.

She did, and he did.

Kathy tendered her resignation to the lumber yard the next day giving them two weeks notice. Matt told Stan what he did and hoped Stan didn't think he was trying to take any of his authority away.

Stan didn't care, that was less time he had to spend in the office and more he could spend out with the guys, like Matt he really liked to be where the actions was. Besides he could sure stand to look at a beautiful lady working around him all the time and he liked Kathy.

It worked out well for Matt and Kathy; she was a whiz at doing the figures, inventories and invoices. She and Stan got along famously. When they had people in the trailer she was as professional as you could get, when they were alone she traded barbs with Stan like she was a former Seabee herself. Matt would just sit back and listen while they insulted each other in the vilest terms but grinning from ear to ear.

One evening Matt was working out with weights in the fitness center, he kept catching a big guy watching him. This guy was a monster, at least 6'5 and heavily muscled, mean looking character. Matt finished and went to take a shower. When he got out of the shower and went to his locker he noticed nobody else was around, his senses heightened, it was unusual for there not to be one or two people in there.

About that time the big guy stepped around the end of the lockers.

"I locked the door and put a sign up saying the showers were out of order so we wouldn't be disturbed." The guy said.

Matt could see he didn't have any weapons on him he was just wearing a pair of speedo trunks and muscle shirt. Matt just grinned as he toweled off and started slipping into his boxer shorts.

"Just why don't we need to be disturbed."

"Oh I have a little message for you from a friend; he said I should make sure you got it fully." The guy started forward big fists balling up.

"Now King Kong there is no need for any rough stuff, just tell me I understand English." He was impressed that the guy didn't just wade in swinging like most big guys do.

"Oh I show you the message much better than I can tell you." With that he reached out to grab Matt's neck.

This was a big guy and Matt was taking no chances, all his Seal training came flooding back and ducked under the guy's arm and darted past him ducking the backhanded swing that he knew was coming. Shoving off with his right leg he slammed his foot into the side of the guys' knee. If he had his shoe on it would have probably broken the guy's knee, as it was it drove him down on one leg with a bellow of pain. Matt didn't stop; drawing back his right leg he pivoted quickly around and shot his heel against the big guy's jaw driving him back against the lockers. Matt swiftly got behind him before the cobwebs cleared from his head and got him in a choke hold right forearm under his chin and left hand locked around his right wrist, he had cut the guys air off and he was about to pass out pawing feebly at Matt's arms.

Matt let up enough for the guy to start gasping for air. "Who was the message from?"

"The guy started trying to pull Matt's arm away from his throat and Matt shut of his air again until the big arms dropped, then he let up again. "Okay man we can go through this until you give me a name of until I hold on a little too long and you don't come back out of it. Now who sent you?"

A wheezing "I don't know" started Matt tightening his arm again. "Please I really don't, I found a note in the locker I use, said if I roughed you up maybe broke a leg or something and told you to get out of town I would get 5,000 dollars, there was 2,500 already in there and they said the rest would be sent in the mail.

Matt loosened his grip a little. "Just how did you expect to get away with that in a public place?"

"The note said everything was taken care of, that there would be no trouble for me from the police or the business." The big guy gasped.

Matt released him and shoved him hard so he fell forward on his face. "You stay right there till I'm gone, if you get up before then I will break both of your legs, you got it."

The guy was rubbing his throat with one hand and his knee with the other. "Yeah I got it, I won't move until you're gone."

Matt finished dressing and left closing the door behind him, with the sign on the door nobody seemed to pay any attention. He thought about what had happened on the way home. Seemed Jason was getting desperate now. Matt didn't want anybody to get hurt, he figured it was time he had a talk to Jason man to man.

He picked up his cell phone to call Kathy and tell her he was going to be out a while when it started ringing, he recognized the number as Jason's.

"Matt Harrison" he said into the receiver.

"Matt thank goodness I got you." Melinda said in a breathless voice. "I overheard Jason talking to Michael a few minutes ago; he didn't know I was out in the hall. He said he got somebody to take care of you then he laughed and said you probably wouldn't stick around to long after you got out of the hospital. Matt be careful I don't know any particulars." "It's okay Melinda I have already had a conversation with Jason's little friend and I don't think he will cause any more trouble. But now that I have you on the phone can you talk?" Matt asked. He was quickly forming his plans on exactly how to extract the most revenge on Jason.

"Yeah, Jason left for the dealership right after talking with Michael. He goes over the books once a month."

"Good, now I want to ask you some questions." Matt pulled over to the side of the road so he could talk.

"Okay Matt, shoot" Melinda replied in a hesitant voice.

"What if I could fix it so Jason couldn't afford to divorce you no matter what you did, would you want that?" He asked.

There was a moment's silence while she thought about it. "What about the other girls."

"I couldn't promise anything about that but I will do what I can." He told her.

"What are you going to do Matt" she questioned?

"First you answer my question then I will answer yours." He chuckled.

"Okay sure, we have enough bedrooms that I can have my own, I have come to realize just how big a mistake I made marrying Jason. He never really loved me; I was just the trophy wife he could show off. It took me a few years but I realized that's what I did also, marry the big jock, the catch of the school. Boy what a joke that was. But I figured I had made my choice and I would have to live with it. If you can show me a way I can still keep my life without having to put up with his bullying I am all for it." She told Matt.

"Fine, here it is I have evidence that Jason falsified his Mother's will, cutting me out of my share. If I bring charges he along with his lawyer will be sent up the river for quite a spell. I don't think he wants to give up all he has so I am going to make him a deal. As long as he doesn't divorce you or treat you bad I won't press charges and I will impress upon him the advantage of making sure his asshole buddies don't mistreat their wives either. I will send you a copy of the evidence so if he starts getting frisky you can show him what is facing him." Matt informed her.

"Sounds good to me Matt, I hope it works. He is usually alone at the dealership except for the night watchman. There is a back door to the service department that is unlocked when he goes in and the watchman locks up after he has left." Melinda was helping him all she could.

"Okay I will call you when we are through talking." Matt said goodbye and pulled back on the road dialing Kathy's number. He told her he had some business and would be late; he would explain everything when he got home.

Matt parked a block away from the dealership and eased around to the back door. He found it open just as Melinda said and peeked in, he didn't see anybody; he didn't go in but scouted around the new and used car lots. He found the watchman sitting in one of the small trailers used by the salesmen on the used car lot; he was sitting at the desk and watching a small black and white TV.

He quickly went back to the door and moved into the building quietly going about halfway down to a corridor that led to the office area. He could see a light coming from an open door at the end of the hall. Matt stepped into the doorway to see Jason seated at his desk and bent over a stack of invoices.

Matt leaned against the door jam "hey cousin, how's it going?" Jason's head shot up with a jerk "Whaaa... Matt, what are you doing here?"

With a smile Matt explained. "Why after you sent that thug to, let me see how he put it maybe break and arm or leg to let me know you meant business. Well cuz I figured after that maybe you and I should have a man to man talk."

Jason's face showed his surprise that Matt knew it was him but then he tried to bully his way through as always. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about, I don't need anybody to beat you up, and surely you remember your last week at home."

Matt's grin widened "That was then this is now, by the way your boy won't be talking to well for a while with that swollen jaw."

Jason had risen from his desk now and was slowly moving around it. "I'll call the watchman and the police if you don't leave right now."

"Ah cuz now why don't you go ahead and call the police, I'll call my attorney from the jail and we can both be in court in the morning, me for trespassing and you for fraud and theft."

Jason's face was red with rising rage and he rushed Matt trying to grab and smash him back against the wall. Matt braced himself and it was 250 lbs of soft muscle against 200 lbs of rock hard muscle. Jason's charge barely moved Matt back and he shot his arms up inside of Jason's and out throwing Jason's arms off him. He quickly grabbed Jason's throat in the V of thumb and fingers of one hand and lifted and turned Jason to slam him up against the wall.

Jason was gagging and tearing at Matt's arms. Matt grabbed one of Jason's hands and slammed it back against the wall and tightened his grip on Jason's neck. "Put that hand down asshole or I'll crush your windpipe. Jason complied.

Matt brought his face in close to Jason's "Just a few facts you might want to consider, First I didn't spend all my time in the Navy as a Seabee, I spent three years with the Seal's, We eat assholes like you before breakfast just to work up a little appetite. Second I don't work for C.B. Construction, I own it. Third I can have your ass in jail in a minute if I want to, so here are your options. Settle down and I will tell you how things are going to be, or you can resist and I will beat you to a pulp and then I will tell you how things are going to be anyway."

Matt let Jason down from his tiptoes and released his neck but he stayed close. Jason was gasping and rubbing his throat.

"Now here's how it's going to be. I don't need the money you swindled me out of but just the fact that you swindled me burns my ass. I at first was going to take everything away that you had but then I had some second thoughts. You remember that little trick you played on me with Melinda back in high school, thought it was very funny. Well I fucked the hell out of her and she has begged for more, not only her but the wives of your good buddy's also." Matt could see the anger building in Jason's eyes. He slapped him hard across the face.

"Now don't let your attention wander cuz. Now as I was saying here's the way it's going to be, Melinda and I have had some good heart to heart talks, she don't really like you anymore by the way, but she does like your money. So from now on she can do whatever she wants and you won't interfere, you won't divorce her or hinder her in any way. Now I know how you like to bully people but if you try bullying her I will know, I am going to have people checking in every now and then just to make sure you stay in line. If you want to keep your precious dealership and Thursday meetings with those young waitresses then you will follow my orders, if not well I am sure some big black dude in the slammer would love to pump your fat white ass. Oh yeah and since you lead that little group of ex jocks you better make sure they leave their wives alone also. Humm oh yeah, the wives want you to please keep up your Thursdays cause they have a little something going on Thursday's too." Matt slapped him hard with the other hand.

"Now do you have it straight cuz? Leave Melinda alone, make your friends leave their wives alone and you can live your pathetic little life, screw up one time and you can kiss your ass goodbye cause it will belong to someone else." Matt gave a low laugh. "Now tell me you understand."

Jason, both his jaws red from the stinging slaps Matt had given him nodded his head, there was real fear in his eyes because he could see the hard glitter in Matt's eyes and knew he meant every word he had just said.

"Yeah I understand." He replied softly.

Matt stepped back a little and patted Jason on the shoulder. "Good boy cuz, now I hope I never see your face again, if I do I think I will rearrange it more to my likening. He left the office and made his way out the door keeping a careful watch to make sure Jason didn't do anything stupid like try to shoot him and claim he was robbing the place.

When he got home he told Kathy about the whole deal, she hadn't known about the wives until then. "You mean Stan and some of the others have been doing them for months? Wait until I see Stan in the morning boy am I going to have fun."

"No you don't young lady, you just leave poor ole Stan alone" Matt told her. She grinned and nodded her head but Matt wasn't buying that for a minute, with a sigh he figured Stan was in for a hard time in the morning.

It was into October now and things were going smoothly for Matt, Kathy and the Company. Matt kept in touch with Melinda to make sure Jason wasn't causing any trouble and Stan and the boys continued their Thursday parties. They only had a couple of more months before Matt would move on to another site. When it got down to doing the interiors of the buildings Matt left that to his crews he just enjoyed putting the buildings up.

One evening in late October Kathy was just finishing her run; it was almost dark when she turned up the walk to her condo. Matt stayed at the office going over interior plans and inventories and then he was going to the gym to work out so it would be a while before he came home. As she walked up to her door she was wiping her face with the towel she carried wrapped around her neck. There were a line of shrub trees lining the path to each door in the condo so for about 10 foot it was like a corridor that blocked out vision to the rest of the block. Kathy inserted her key and unlocked the door, just as she was pushing it open she was hit from behind.

A hard body slammed against hers forcing her into the condo, a hard arm around her waist lifted her off her feet and a hand clamped over her mouth to keep her from crying out. It happened so quickly she didn't know what was going on until she heard the door slam shut. She started struggling and trying to scream but just muffled cries could be heard. Her struggles were useless; her assailant was just too strong for her. He carried her forward in front of him and slammed her face first down on the couch knocking the breath from her as his body landed on her back. Holding her face down in the couch cushion with one hand and a knee in her back he used his other hand to pull a cloth from his pocket and quickly wrapped it around her head blindfolding her. She only managed to get one scream out as he lifted her head to place the blindfold and then her face was shoved back down in the cushion. Her hands were pulled behind her back and tied with what felt like a cloth strip. Once she was blindfolded and tied her assailant stuffed a cloth in her mouth and then picked her up and turned her over on her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.