Can Matt Return Home? - Cover

Can Matt Return Home?

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mathew left his hometown in unhappy circumstances, now he is going back after 12 years. There are old enemies and new friends. Will he be glad he returned or not?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Matt dressed casually for his visit with Jason and Melinda. Blue Jeans and knit shirt. He wasn't really looking forward to seeing Jason or Melinda but since Jason was such an asshole he was going to make him sorry this time. He found the house easily enough. It was a big two story sit on three acres in an exclusive subdivision a couple of miles out of town.

He had driven one of the leased trucks, just to keep the perception that he was only a working stiff. Matt rang the doorbell and saw a curtain move in one of the downstairs windows. They made him wait several minutes before answering the door. Jason gave him that fake smile and a big hearty greeting.

"Matt boy so good to see you, come on out back, we got some steaks on." Jason led Matt through the house out to a big patio in the rear with a good size in-ground pool at the far end. There were several people sitting around a couple of patio tables. "We had few friends over, I am sure you know them, they played football on the old high school team.

Inwardly Matt marked up another notch on the list of grievances. Outwardly he just gave a big smile, "Sure, be good to see them after all this time."

He recognized Melinda immediately. She was standing by one of the tables. Still blonde and pretty, maybe a little more flesh and weight but very sexy looking. She had on white shorts and a red spaghetti strapped top. The other three couples sitting around the table were Jason's cronies in high school. All of them were from the football team.

There was Michael Green; he was a loud mouthed big guy that played offensive tackle. His 240 lbs of muscle had turned to 260 lbs of fat. His wife Matt recognized as another of the cheerleaders, Janey Parsons. He remembered her as a black haired cute girl that thought she was a little better then everybody else. She was still attractive but she had that hard look of I drink too much and party to hard in her face. He grinned inwardly; she deserved to be married to a fat slob like Mike. Next was Ali Johnson. A sleek black panther in high school that played linebacker. Like the other men present he had let his body go to lard. A pot belly and spare tire very evident. Matt didn't recognize his wife; she was a nice looking lady with light chocolate skin and a big pair of tits. Must be 40DD at least. Sitting next to them was the guy that played wide receiver Jonathon Bigsley. He had put on some weight but looked like he at least tried to work out some; his spare tire wasn't as big as his cohorts. His wife was doing the weight thing for them, she was what you would call pleasingly plump, not too many more pounds and she would be fat. Right now she could still give a man a hard on with a little incentive. Matt didn't recognize her either.

Jason with a big grin on his face introduced him around. "You remember Mike I'm sure and his wife Janey. And Ali and his wife Janelle." Matt smiled and nodded at each couple. Gesturing with his hand Jason continued "John and his wife Mary and of course I know you remember Melinda." The last said with a slap on the back and big laugh.

Matt went and shook hands with all of them, looking into each face as he did. The men had slightly perplexed look, this wasn't the scrawny little guy they used to make fun of. The women had an interested glint in their eyes as they took in the well built handsome guy in front of them. Melinda had a confused look on her face. This hard bodied man in front of her couldn't be the skinny little geek she remembered from school.

Actually the evening was pretty pleasant for Matt. Jason kept trying to bring up humiliating things from the past and Matt just went along with it saying he was pretty ignorant back then. The men tried backing Jason up to start with but when they couldn't get a rise out of Matt they slacked off.

Ah but the women. He caught all of them eying him every chance they thought their husbands weren't looking. Matt felt a little bad about what he was planning but he figured they deserved everything they got. When he caught one looking he would stretch or move to present his big package for their wondering eyes. He purposely didn't wear any underwear so his cock was fully outlined. By the time he left Jason was fuming because he couldn't get a rise out of Matt, he tried not to show it but Matt could tell. The four ladies bade him a reluctant farewell. Jason told him he was glad he was able to come but the tone of voice said he wouldn't be invited again.

Monday morning Matt was driving an earthmover, spreading dirt to even out the land when his cell phone went off. It was Melinda; he stopped and shut off the engine so he could hear her.

"Hi Matt, how are you doing?" She sounded bright and cheerful, didn't have the devious tone she had the other day.

"Fine Melinda how's it going with you?" Matt asked.

"Oh doing well, say I was wondering, what time do you quit work" she queried?

Oh so maybe his plan was beginning to take effect. "Usually 5:00 depending on what we are doing. I have one day a week off and that varies. Since we work on Saturday the crew staggers an off day through the week so we get six full work days in." He replied.

"Hummm what day are you off this week?" She wanted to know.

He had to think about that since he could get off whenever he wanted. "I believe it is Thursday this week" he stated.

"That's perfect, Listen I know you didn't get to talk much about your Aunt the other day and I thought maybe you might want to know more. I know you and Jason didn't get along so I figured I could fill you in while he was at work. Thursday is perfect, He and a bunch of his friends usually have a business lunch on Thursday's and he doesn't get home till late. Why don't you come over about 1:00 if you want and I can catch you up on what happened after you went away." Her voice had that flirty lilt to it.

He played it to the hilt, "I will check with the foreman and if I am not scheduled for Thursday that will be fine, I will call you after work today."

"Uh... , why don't I just call you back this evening and you can let me know." She stammered.

"Sure, however you want." He played dumb.

"Fine, talk to you later Matt, bye."

Matt smiled at the phone in his hand, well his plan seemed to be proceeding, just have to wait and see, if it didn't work out the way he had planned that was okay too.

What he was really looking forward to was his date tomorrow night with Kathy, there was just something about her that made him catch his breath.

Melinda called about 6:00 and he told her it he would be off Thursday and would be over. She said that was wonderful and would see him then.

Tuesday he fidgeted around the office all morning making himself more of a hindrance then anything else, finally Stan cornered him.

"What the hell is the matter with you Horse, you been jumping around like a cat on a hot stove."

"Nothing is the matter, what are you talking about, just going through the progress reports on all the jobs and stuff." Matt answered.

Stan laughed "Yeah right, what was the last report you read?"

Matt had to stop and think, he didn't know what he had read last. His thoughts kept drifting to green eyes and red hair, light freckles across a cute nose.

"Uh", he just picked one at random "the Atlanta job."

Stan chuckled "then why is the Dallas job the one that is on the computer screen? Horse why don't you go out and play on a dozer or something, no you had better not, the state you are in you would probably run over something."

Matt shook his head and laughed, he knew Stan was right; it wasn't like him to let his concentration go when he was on the job. Smiling and pointing a finger at Stan he said "You just do your job buddy boy and I will take care of me." He sat down in front of his laptop to go over the reports again.

"Hell the way you were woolgathering I was afraid you would hurt yourself then I would have to break in somebody else to do my job for me." Stan said.

Matt looked up said "Asshole" and went back to his screen.

"That's more like it" Stan laughed as he went out to check on the diesel fuel supply.

When Matt arrived at Kathy's door that evening he felt nervous inside, it was a feeling he hadn't had in many a year. "It's just a dinner date." He kept telling himself, no big deal but for some reason he wanted it to be perfect.

Kathy opened the door with a big smile, "Hi Matt, did you have any trouble finding me?"

Matt took in the sight of the beautiful redhead before him. Her soft red hair lay across her shoulders and spread down her back, the wide white smile on her face took his breath away. She had on a white blouse made of some satiny material that seemed to hug two luscious looking mounds that were not too big and not too little, as Goldie Locks would say, they were just right. The blouse was tucked into black pants that were made out of the same material that hugged generously curved hips that a man would love to caress. Black pumps with 1 1⁄2 inch heels completed her outfit.

"You look fabulous Kathy Marsh." Matt told her.

"Why thank you kind sir." She grinned. She had heard that before but for some reason his saying it made her feel like it was true.

"Come on in I will just be a minute." she took his arm and led him into the living room of her condominium.

He sat on a couch while she went into what he guessed was the bedroom. He looked around while she was gone. It was a neatly kept place that was definitely feminine. Kathy remerged with a small black bag and said she was ready. Matt opened the door of the Blazer and watched her get in. Those black pants stretching over a fully rounded and beautifully curved ass made his cock twitch at the sight.

They both found during the course of the meal that they thoroughly enjoyed being in each others company. He got her to talk about herself. She was born and raised here; her Parents lived out on Mill Creek Road. She was thirty years old and enjoyed sports of all kinds; she ran five miles at least three times a week. She liked old movies as well as the newer ones. She had worked at the lumber yard for almost 6 years and loved the job.

He told her some of his history that he was in the Navy in the Seabee's and enjoyed the construction work. For some reason he told her he was from here also. Although it wasn't a secret he usually didn't mention where he was from to many people.

"Mathew Harrison, that name rings a bell now that you mentioned you were from here. Hummmm, say did you go to Montgomery High?" She asked with raised eyebrows and a sparkle in those green eyes.

"Yeah I graduated from there" he smiled.

She shook her finger at him with a stern look "You caused me a lot of work you know bud."

He was confused, "Me, how did I cause you any work."

"Well not just me" she grinned "They still use your thesis and term papers as an example of how it should be done. Not too many can measure up to those standards, you caused me a lot of grief for four years Mr. Harrison."

Matt leaned across the table placing his hand on top of hers. "How can I make it up to you pretty lady?" Her hand felt soft and good under his work hardened palm.

"This steak dinner is a good start" she smiled. He noticed she didn't remove her hand from under his.

When they had finished the strawberry shortcake desert she asked the question that had been nagging at her since she found out he was the honor student that was still talked about in the high school.

"Matt, you can tell me it isn't any of my business if you want but, why did a super smart guy like you end up working for a construction company. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you" she quickly added.

Matt wanted to tell her he owned the company but he wasn't quite ready for that yet, he would tell her at the right time. "Things don't always go the way people think they should. I am happy with my job. It's satisfying to build things that people can use." He quickly changed the subject. "How come a gorgeous woman like you isn't married? The men around her must be blind."

For some reason she wanted this man to know about her love life. "I have never found a man that really interested me for more than a few dates. Guess I am just too picky."

"Picky is not a bad thing, you should wait until you find someone you can spend the rest of your life with and be happy" he replied.

"What about you, why haven't you married. Now don't get conceited but you are a handsome well put together guy, got the cutest tight butt I have ever seen." She grinned when she said this last. She didn't know why she said that, she had never said anything like that to a man before.

Matt laughed with her. "Thanks mam, to answer your question I guess I would have to say I move around a lot on the job and so you don't make a lot of long lasting relationships. And like you said I haven't met anyone that I would want to spend the rest of my life with, yet." He was looking deep into those emerald green eyes when he said the yet.

Matt opened the door of the Blazer and helped her out when they got back to her place, he walked her up to the door, and he felt like a high school kid on his first date. When she unlocked the door he took her hand.

"Kathy I want to see you again, how about this weekend, maybe Saturday we could take a picnic lunch and go out to the old Miller's pond if it is still there." He hoped he didn't sound as pleading to her as it did to him.

"Yeah it's still there; they made it into a community park several years ago. Sounds good to me say about 11:00 AM.?" She was drawn to Matt but she didn't know why, and she wanted to see him again. She had dated several handsome guys, as good looking as Matt was, maybe none so well built but still she didn't feel that little excited spark he seemed to instill.

Neither wanted to part, Matt wanted to go in and then he didn't. He didn't want to rush anything with Kathy.

For her part that little inner voice was saying invite him in but she was afraid she was rushing into something she didn't understand. In the end Matt gave a sigh and took her arms in his hands and kissed her gently on the forehead. She watched him all the way to the car giving a little wave as he drove off. Neither was satisfied at the parting.

Wednesday Matt worked hard at concentrating on doing his job but still those sparkling eyes and swinging hips kept trying to invade his thoughts. He told Stan before he left that he wouldn't be in Thursday.

"Hey man are you sure your all right, I haven't known you to take a day off since we have been working together." Stan was puzzled; Matt had been acting strange the last week or so.

"Yeah I'm fine mother, just some things that need taken care of, quit worrying about me." Matt grinned; he knew Stan thought of him as a younger brother.

Thursday morning Matt dressed in his tightest pants and a tight black t-shirt that had come back from the cleaners shrunk one time. He had never been one to flaunt his physique but this was a special occasion.

He arrived at the Harrison place and was fixing to ring the door bell when he saw a note stuck to the door. It read: Matt come on around back to the pool. He stuck the note in his pocket and went around the house, he was fixing to open the gate to the patio when he spotted all four women from the cookout sunning around the pool. "Well well" he thought "this could be very interesting." He acted like he hadn't seen them, opening the gate and calling out "Melinda, are you back here?"

"Yeah Matt, come on in, we're back by the pool." Melinda waved an arm at him. It wasn't quite warm enough to go swimming but the morning sun could definitely work on a tan. "Hope you don't mind, the girls dropped by." She grinned.

"Not at all, it's good to see four pretty ladies taking the sun." He laughed

Melinda patted the chaise lounge next to her "Sit here and we can get caught up a little."

Matt slowly strolled over to the lounge, he was looking the ladies over with what he hoped was an interested expression, he had never deliberately tried to seduce anybody and now it looked like he had four to work on. He looked them over as he moved to the lounge. Janelle was lying on her back on one lounge, her big rounded breasts encased in a white one piece suit. The contrast of her milk chocolate skin and her suit was very enticing. Next was Mary, she was lying on her stomach with a blue two piece suit. It wasn't a bikini, that was a good thing Matt thought; she would have looked fat in a bikini. As it was the two pieces were overloaded, having a hard time containing her big ass and from the look of the flesh squeezed out the side, her top was having an equally hard time. Still her flesh looked smooth and soft and he wouldn't mind getting his hands on it. Janey was sitting on a chair that would put her on one side of him when he sat down and Melinda on the other. She did have on a bikini and had the body for it. Almost skinny but not quite. The yellow color of her suit set her tan off nicely and two scraps of cloth that made her top barely concealed a nice pair of tits.

Melinda looked good in her bikini, a black one; the top wasn't as small as Janey's but the bottom was more like a thong. She had nice round tits that hung sexily on her chest. To much flesh around her waist and hips to be called sleek but called to the male eye in an enticing way.

Matt sat between the two women and for the first half hour Melinda pretended to fill him in on what happened to his aunt after he left. He kept noticing her checking out his pants where his cock was clearly outlined. Watching her talk and gesture with her hands made those black encased globes bounce nicely. This made the lump visible in his pants start to elongate. After about a half hour Melinda moved the conversation in a different direction.

"You have sure changed a lot since you left Matt; tell us more of what you did after you left." Melinda leaned forward making the rounded globes and deep cleavage more visible to Matt. He saw her eyes flick to that growing lump in his pants. He saw the pupil of her eyes widen as it lengthened.

"Not much to tell really, joined the Navy and saw the world, got out and started a career in construction." he told her, he let her see his eyes drop to her chest watching the rise and fall of those black covered mounds as she breathed. He leaned back in the chair placing his hands behind his head. This position showed his physique fully. His big biceps were flexed and hard pecs clearly defined by the tight shirt. With his legs stretched out fully his long cock could be seen straining to free itself from his jeans.

He heard movement of the other lounges and glanced over to see that Janelle and Mary had sit up and was eyeing his growing bulge with very interested eyes.

His attention was drawn back to Melinda when she reached over and placed a hand on his chest. "You know Matt, Jason said something a time or two that made me wonder. I can't believe what he said." Matt could see in her face that she now believed it. "I hope it don't embarrass you but he said your. Uhhh... thing was bigger than most men. He said it was probably 10 or 11 inches. Surely he was stretching the truth. Well, I and the girls were talking after you left the other day and they made me do this." She was smiling now. "They wanted me to ask you if it was true."

Matt sat up quickly and tried to put a frown on his face. "You want to know what? Uh look Melinda I don't see where that makes any difference to anybody."

"Oh but it does, Janey and Mary said it wasn't true but Janelle and I kind of thought it could be. You know you could show us and end the speculation." She pointed at the long lump laying down the inside of his left pants leg. "I think you might enjoy it also."

"Uh well Melinda I don't think that would be a good idea. With four good looking women staring at me I think it would embarrass me to much." His expression was one of shock but inside he was smiling. This was going even better than he had planned.

"Oh come on Matt, if it's as big as it looks like in those pants you sure don't have anything to be embarrassed about." Janey chimed in. "Get that thing out here and let us have a look at it. Tell you what just so you won't be so embarrassed we will all take our tops off, won't we girls." Matt saw three heads nodding and arms reaching around to undo the tops. Janelle slipped her straps down and pushed the white material down below those enormous mounds. Quickly there were four sets of breasts exposed to his gaze.

The variety was stimulating. It was like being in that whore house in Spain that time after finishing a Seal mission to Lebanon. There was Janelle, midnight hair cut short and straight, full fleshed lips and two soccer ball sized breasts being held up by the top of her suit capped with big round dark chocolate nipples. Plump little Mary right beside her still exciting with her brown hair down to her shoulders and curled around her pretty face. She had nice white fat tits that sagged just a little under their own weight. They were capped with pinkish areole and already hardening nubs puckering up in the center. Janey's breasts were nice sized pear shaped beauties that were fat at the base and slimmed out towards the brown capped tips. Melinda's were the best of all. Succulent globes that hung on her chest in proud beauty. They didn't sag but lay gently with the bottom part of the rounded flesh touching her chest. The pebbled light brown areole seemed to be set slightly on the upper slope instead of the very tip.

Janey's voice cut through his musings. "I see you enjoy what we showed you, now it's your turn."

Matt still pretended he was reluctant. "Okay I guess it's only fair." He stood up and slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. "Can I just take it out or do I have to take my pants off?"

"Oh no you have to take your pants off" Melinda said huskily, "and since it's only right we will take ours off also."

Matt's cock was almost fully hard with all the exposed titties flashing him. When he bent over to push his pants down around his ankles he felt four sets of eyes roving over his taut ass and thick upper thighs. He slowly rose up and let them see his cock. It was about 11 inches long now and when he stood up it stuck out in front of him like a long light tan banana. The weight of the helmet shaped head caused it to droop slightly down giving it a curved look.

There were gasps from several mouths, he didn't know which ones and Janey was on her knees beside him in a second. "Oh my Aunt Bessie" she whispered "I haven't ever seen anything like that."

Melinda wasn't far behind her and the other two crowded around the front of him. "I can see that there wasn't any exaggerating, if anything it's even bigger than he said" Melinda shyly reached up a hand to encircle the shaft about halfway down, her fingers and thumb not meeting.

Matt groaned, not a fake this time, her hand felt good around his thick shaft. Janelle cupped her palm over the head and rubbed around. "I thought Ali had big one but this makes it look like a midget."

Mary reached up to cup his ball sack with a plump hand and started squeezing gently. All this attention made his cock lengthen out to the full extension.

"Damn it's growing even bigger, I can't believe it." A low throaty voice from Melinda. She slid her hand down to the base. Janey put her hand right in front of Melinda's and they slowly moved back up the shaft watching the loose skin roll up to slide just over the ridge of the head.

"Uh ladies if we are through looking now can I put my pants back on, this is killing me, I won't be able to keep my hands off all this luscious flesh if you keep that up." Matt was only half acting now. He wanted to plunge his cock into all four of the women before him.

Janey looked up at him with a shake of her head. "Oh no, you aren't putting this pole up until I feel it stretching my pussy." The other three nodded their heads in agreement and continued to caress his big meat.

Matt grinned at the four upturned faces. "Okay how about I lay on that lounge there and you can play until your hearts content." He lay on his back with his ass just on the edge and his legs spread. Melinda quickly spread a towel on the patio, stepped out of her bottoms and knelt between his legs. Matt caught a glimpse of her light brown haired pussy. She had a bikini cut just a narrow strip running up about four inches.

The other three also hastily removed the rest of their suits. Janey and Mary also had bikini cuts with just a narrow strip of hair pointing toward the treasure below. Janelle while trimmed had a dark tangled triangle set at the junction of those chocolate thighs. All four were on their knees around Matt. Melinda was between his legs, Janey was on one side bending over toward that thick shaft standing almost straight up. Mary was beside her and leaning over to run her hands over his hard chest and took a male nipple in her mouth. Janelle was on the other side and she was leaning over to kiss him and run her enormous juggs over his face.

Matt had never experienced multiple sex partners before; it had always been one on one for him. From the feelings he was getting he knew he was going to enjoy the ride. Melinda was licking and sucking on his taut ball sack and gripping his cock at the base just jacking the shaft a few inches up and down. She didn't have any more room than that because Janey was trying to get as much of his cock down her throat as she could and she was also jacking on his shaft. Her tits were rubbing along his side. Mary was sucking on one nipple and pinching and pulling the other while her plump breasts were grazing the same side. Janelle had her thick soft lips pressed to his and trying to run her tongue down his throat while her big round globes rubbed over his arm and chest on the other side. Matt had his hands full of titflesh. Plump white ones on one side and chocolate enormous ones on the other side.

Matt knew there were no words to describe the feeling of having four women work you over. His body was alive with feelings, a hot mouth and tongue stimulating his balls, a wet warm mouth and tongue bobbing up and down over his cock and two different hands pleasuring his shaft. A hot mouth nibbling and sucking on a very stimulated nipple and soft hand caressing his chest and playing with his other nipple, Thick soft lips locked to his and trading tongue caresses while his body felt warm hard nippled tits rubbing him everywhere. To give them credit they switched places several times. He found that Melinda was the best kisser and Janelle was the best cocksucker. She could take almost nine inches in and worked him like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, those lips and swirling tongue sending shivers through his body.

He mouthed, played and sucked on eight breasts loving the different sizes and shapes. He had his fingers into four different pussies and enjoyed the different feel of each. It was to his advantage to have them switch places, that's the only way he could last as long as he had.

Melinda took her mouth off his salvia slick pole and stepped across his thighs. "I have got to sample this big boy, can't wait any longer. She bent her legs until the big head touched her wet excited entrance. Reaching down with one hand she held the shaft a couple of inches below the head and held it steady as she lowered her ass. She gave a low moan when the head opened her up so wide, her eyes were closed and her mouth opened in surprised expression as she took the thick shaft in about six inches before stopping.

Matt gave a low moan around Janey's thrusting tongue as the hot wet flesh surrounded his cock. Melinda was trying to work as much of his big monster into her flushed body as she could. She had never been stretched so wide and he was into her father than she thought possible. His flared head shoved against her cervix and it felt like he was pushing things farther back into her body.

Matt's precum was flowing and her pumping hips sliding her pussy up and down his cock was building the pressure in his balls. She had about 10 inches in and unless she worked hard to get him into her womb that's as much as she could take. It didn't matter, her body was awash in the pleasure this big stick was bringing her and it didn't take her long to reach that wanted pinnacle of completion.

Matt felt her pussy throbbing around his cock and he had to concentrate hard to keep from coming with her. As it was he couldn't keep some cum from escaping, oozing out to mix with her woman's cum and flowing down over his shaft. Melinda's head dropped forward her hands on Matt's knees and she saw how wide she was stretched around that hard pole.

Although the other three were playing with Matt's body they were well aware that Melinda had gotten her rocks off and Janey stood up beside her. "Come on girl, you had your turn, now let me on that thing."

Melinda with a soft groan slowly rose up and let his drenched cock slide out. It was coated with her juice and leaned back toward his stomach. She hadn't much more than got out of the way when Janey was already positioning the slick shaft at her vulva and letting him slide up into her body. Her already wet cunt and his cum slickened head made it easier. "Oh damn that's big. Ummmmmm yessssss." She gasped as Matt slid into her until he was pushing against her cervix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.