Can Matt Return Home? - Cover

Can Matt Return Home?

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mathew left his hometown in unhappy circumstances, now he is going back after 12 years. There are old enemies and new friends. Will he be glad he returned or not?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Mathew Harrison was relaxing in his seat on Delta flight 441. He thought about how strange it was to be going back to his hometown after 12 years. Shaking his head slightly he wasn't sure he wanted to call it his hometown. His parents were killed in a car accident when he was 12 and he went to live with his only living relative, Aunt Judy. She was a nice lady whose husband had run out on her. She had two kids of her own. A boy, Jason that was two years older than Mathew and a daughter, Carol that was a couple of years younger.

His life up until then had been pretty average; He was a scrawny kid but with a sponge for a mind. Thinking back on it he decided he was pretty happy until the tragedy. From the time his aunt took him in Jason tormented him constantly. But only when he was sure his mom wasn't watching. Jason was a big burly boy already playing football for the high school team and he seemed to love bullying his cousin, verbally and physically, Oh but he was careful not to leave any telltale bruises.

Mathew many times wanted to tell his aunt what was happening but he couldn't prove anything and he figured she would believe her son over him anyway. By the time he entered high school he figured the way to get out of this situation as quick as possible was to graduate school early, so he dove into his studies, took all the classes he was allowed and worked hard. His social life was nil. For one thing he didn't have time for much socializing and for another he was extremely skinny and only about 5' 7". The girls didn't seem to look at him much. His only friends were the other 'Nerdy' types that stayed to study after school. They kind of formed their own little social club but the only time they got together was at school.

Matt had enough credits to graduate in three years, he was almost seventeen. He had grown a couple of inches but he was still extremely skinny. He was in the same graduating class as his cousin Jason, only because Jason had been held back in the fifth grade.

Anybody looking at Matt sitting in the plane seat wouldn't know the inner turmoil he was feeling at the memories coming back. He had a calm serene look; he had learned how to control his emotions over the years. He was remembering how mad Jason was that they were going to graduate at the same time. He tried to humiliate Matt at every turn. He got one of his cronies to tell Matt that Melinda Harkins thought he was cute and wished he would ask her out. He was a naive fool. Melinda was a cheerleader, all long blonde hair and big bouncing boobs and cute as a button. He went up to her in the hall between classes, he didn't know that Jason had told everyone and they were all just hanging around to see the show.

"Uh Hi Melinda" he stammered.

She just glanced at him and went back to changing her books at her locker.

"Uh I was wondering if you might like to go to the movie's this weekend?" He continued a little less confident now.

She turned and looked him up and down slowly with a disgusted look. "You must be kidding nerd." With that she left him standing amid the laughter of the crowded hall. He calmly turned and went to his class room, face beet red and inside dying of embarrassment. Jason rode him mercilessly.

A little smile creased the corner of Matt's mouth; he was recalling how much Jason rode him about the size of his dick. Matt had never thought about it, he didn't pay much attention to things like that but his dick was larger then all the kids in his gym classes but it wasn't anything he dwelled on. Jason kept telling him he was wasting all that meat, looked like a railroad spike but he only had a tack hammer to drive it with. He wasn't ever going to get to use it since no girl wanted anything to do with a skinny little geek like him.

After the Melinda incident Matt knew he had to get out of this town. He had full scholarship offers from several schools but even then he didn't have the money to buy books or food, any of the things he would need to live everyday life. His parents had left a substantial insurance but for whatever reason they had it set up so that he only got it after he turned twenty-one. He couldn't wait he had to get out and away from Jason now.

Matt figured the best way to go was join the Military. He went to the recruiting center and ended up joining the Navy for a three year hitch. His scores on his test were so high he could have entered any field he wanted to, even the nuclear field. He was tired of being the bookish type, he chose the Seabees. Working construction was about as far as he could get from his present life. The day he left for the Navy he and Jason got into a fight. Jason was ragging him about how all the guys were going to enjoy sucking his big dick. Matt had taken all he could, he shoved Jason.

Again if people were looking they would have seen a little smile curl Matt's lip in his plane seat.

Jason was 6'3" and weighted about 230. Matt was 5'9 and weight maybe 120 soaking wet. There wasn't much movement of Jason's body from Matt's efforts. Jason swung a big fist at Matt's head. Matt ducked and hit Jason on the jaw. Jason smiled "I don't have to be careful anymore you little twerp, you're going to get a beating now." Matt was quick and got in some pretty good shots but Jason was just too big and he blacked both of Matt's eyes and bruised up his arms pretty good.

Matt was sore for a week and that made it a little harder in his training but he quickly found out that he liked doing physical things and he made some friends pretty easily. One because he was smart and he helped them in the classes whenever he could and two just because he was a nice guy.

When he finished boot camp several of his buddies told him they were taking him to get laid. They also teased him about his dick but it was a good natured ribbing. The weeks of hard training and good eating had put some weight on Matt, his chest was defined with some muscle now and his arms and legs weren't just skin and bones.

He remembered being nervous and excited at the same time. They took him to a nice three story house a couple of miles off the base. The front room was a big parlor and it being only about four in the afternoon there weren't too many customers there. The madam was only in her thirty's and was pretty nice looking, beginning to get that extra flesh that made her pleasingly plump. Her name was Martha and she clapped her hands and all the available girls lined up along one wall.

There were all types and races; Black; Asian, White, Indian, Nordic types and Latin Types. There were tall girls, short girls, slim girls and plump girls. Something for everyone. One of the guys told Martha they were getting rid of Matt's cherry. She smiled and looked him over; she walked up to him and cupped her hand over his crotch. As to who was more shocked it would be a toss up. Matt because no female had ever touched him there or Martha at the handful of cock she encountered.

"I think I have just the one for you baby, you go on up to room 20 and wait." She gave him a pat on the ass to send him on his way. As he made his way nervously up the stairs she turned to oversee the selection for the rest of his little band.

Matt found room 20 at the end of the hall on the second floor. It was a nicely furnished room of medium size with a queen sized water bed. A small bathroom off one wall and Mirrors placed strategically around. He sat down on the bed and waited. In about five minutes Martha came in.

She gave him a pretty smile "I don't usually do tricks anymore but that handful of sausage was just too good to pass up, besides you need someone with experience to start you out right." All the while she was talking she was taking off her clothes to reveal a nicely rounded body with full plump tits and a neatly trimmed brown bush sitting at the junction of her full fleshed thighs.

The sight of her nude body had Matt's cock hardening in his pants. "Stand up baby and lets get you out of those confining clothes. "Oh my" she exhaled when she had his long dick exposed. "You are a horse aren't you baby."

Matt's eyes were closed as the plane cruised along at 30,000 feet lost in the memory of that first time. Martha taught him many things that night. She kept him long after his buddies had their ashes hauled and left. She sucked his cock driving him to heights of ecstasy he never thought possible, she sucked his balls and his nipples, licked his neck and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. She showed him how to suck her turgid nipples and how to please her heated pussy. She showed him how to fuck as he pounded his long dick into her welcome wet channel. She fucked him doggie style, she rode him like a stud horse. He lost count of the times his hard cock entered her slick cunt or how many times he feasted on her breasts and cunt. He reveled in the times she sucked the cum from his solid balls. Being a teenager he was recharged quickly and Martha savored every delicious drop she worked to get.

Matt didn't leave until around six the next morning. Martha giving him a long lingering tongue teasing kiss as she left him at the door. "There was no charge for anything baby. I haven't had that much dick in ten years. I will be sore for a week." When he got back to the barracks all the guys wanted to know every sordid detail. When he told them she said he was a horse it broke them all up laughing. His new friend Stan allowed that she was right so from now on that's what they would call him.

The next day he shipped out for his advanced training. There were five in the class that went with him. They became his best friends for the next three years. By the time he had finished his advanced training Matt's body had filled out more than just adequately. He worked out when he got the chance and the hard labor of a Seabee made him like a rock. By the time he was 20 he was 5'11" and 200 lbs of muscle. He enjoyed running the heavy equipment and building things. He studied all the manuals and took his advancement tests as soon as he could. By the time his enlistment was up he was a three striper and led his own crew.

Matt saved all the money he could; he had decided he wanted to go to college to become a structural engineer when he got out of the navy. He needed more money to go the full four years so he reenlisted for the bonus and college fund. He didn't want to touch his inheritance until he decided what to do with his life. He wanted to try new things so when he reenlisted he applied for the Navy Seals. With his intelligence and physique they accepted him. The Training was really tough but after putting up with Jason's bullying for all those years having his instructors yelling at him was a piece of cake.

During those three years Matt saw action in various parts of the world, mostly hush hush missions that the public never heard about. He was wounded twice and received the Navy Cross but nobody ever knew but him and his unit. He enjoyed the challenge and the adrenaline rush the actions brought him but he really enjoyed building things so he didn't reenlist when his time was up. He took his money and went to get his engineering degree. With the practical experience he had in the navy it really wasn't hard for him and when he graduated he knew what he wanted to do.

Matt took his inheritance and the money had saved while in the Navy and started his own construction business. He bid on several projects and made sure he only bid enough to get the job done with very little profit. He could only afford a few pieces of equipment and he figured the cost of renting what he would need in the bid. When he was awarded a contract to build a new factory he was elated. It wasn't a big factory but it was a start. He worked from dawn to midnight making sure the men he hired were doing the job right and the clients were well pleased. For the first two years he had to bid on contracts but his company's work was so good that clients started calling him to see if he would do a job. He called his company C. B. Construction. Just a little play on words being a former Seabee. Now after six years his personal income alone was over two million a year and he had over six hundred people working for him. He had contracts for jobs to cover the next two years and clients that were willing to wait until he could do the job for them.

Matt never liked sitting in the office, he enjoyed being at a site, working a dozer or backhoe. Running the Crane or even driving a dump truck. He kept his laptop with him and every night checked on each construction site. He had looked up people that he was in the Seabees with, people that he knew could do the job and they were scattered out among his crews mostly as site foremen. He made sure the people he had working in the main office were competent and the construction crews were the best money could buy. He paid top dollar and he expected top work. A slacker or shortcut artist didn't last long in his employ.

Now he had a contract to start work on a shopping mall in his old hometown. At first he decided he would let his crew handle everything and he would oversee one of the other projects but at the last minute he changed his mind so here he was on his way back to the old hometown.

His reverie was broken by a gentle shake of his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw one of the flight attendants bending over and smiling at him. She was a pretty thing with wavy brown hair and a bright smile. The way she was bending over her uniform hung down enough that he could see the creamy tops of two very nice tits enclosed in a lacy white bra. "I am sorry if I woke you Mr. Harrison but would you be more comfortable with a pillow or blanket, maybe something to drink."

She was very attractive and the sight of that fine cleavage had Matt's cock stiffening in his pants. He shifted trying to get more comfortable, he saw her glance down at his lap. "No thanks I am fine, well maybe a soft drink, do you have Sprite?"

"Yes sir we have, I'll be right back." She stole another glance down at his lap where the attention she was giving him made his cock continue to lengthen.

She brought him his drink and leaning in gave him an even better view of her lace covered breasts. "If you need anything" she whispered "anything at all just call me, ask for Beth." Once again her brown eyes flicked quickly to his semi hard cock outlined by his pants.

It had been almost a month since Matt had any sex; he guessed that was why just the little attention she was giving him made him hard. But he didn't figure there was much he could do about it on the plane. "Thanks I think I am fine but I sure appreciate the offer from such a pretty lady." Beth gave him a strange little smile and told him she would check on him later. The flight was an early morning run. He wanted to get a quick start when he reached his destination so he took a redeye flight. Most of the people were sleeping, reading, or watching a movie with their headsets on.

About fifteen minutes later Beth stopped by again, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Mr. Harrison I need you look at something, would you follow me please." She beckoned with her finger and started down the aisle toward the back of the plane.

Matt didn't know what she wanted but he got up and followed that cute ass enclosed in her tight uniform skirt. When they reached the restrooms she looked over his shoulder to make sure they weren't being observed then motioned him into a restroom quickly following him in and closing the door.

Once again a hand cupped his crotch and Beth gave a little "ummm" of pleasure.

"I saw you didn't have a wedding ring on and the sight of that bulge in your pants really got to me. I had to find out if it was as big as it looked." They were crowded close in the small space her breasts pushed up against his chest and her hand gently squeezing an increasing hard dick. She looked up with big brown eyes "I will quit if you want me to." She said softly.

Matt chuckled "Now Beth what man in his right mind would want a pretty lady like you to quit fondling him." He leaned slightly forward to kiss her red lips his hands coming up to enclose those nice tits though her uniform. She was busy working his zipper down and reaching inside finding the opening to his boxers and fishing out his hard cock.

Running her hand up and down its length she couldn't believe what she felt. Breaking the kiss she looked down between their bodies. "My Gosh that thing must be a foot long." She exclaimed.

"Don't know, might be" Matt chuckled again. He knew exactly how big it was hard and soft. After the mission where he was wounded in the leg a pretty little dark haired nurse took him under her wing so to speak and she wanted to know how big he was so she measured him fully hard and completely soft. Although with her around he didn't stay soft long. Fully hard he was 13 and 1⁄4 inches and soft 8 and 1/8 inches. She told him those were precise measurements; well at least that's what he thought she said, her mouth was full of his dick at the time.

Beth sat down on the commode and watched with awe as she ran both hands up and down the smooth light brown shaft. Matt watched, just enjoying the feel of her soft hands around him. She held it up and started licking right where his ball sack met the base of his cock and stroked her tongue up the full length then engulfed his bell shaped head in her hot oral cavern.

He gave a soft "uh" of satisfaction as she worked her mouth down as far as she could.

"Oh man" Matt thought "she sure knew what to do with her lips and tongue. She sucked him for a few minutes and he could feel the cum rising in his balls. It would have been easy to let her suck him off but Matt liked to give pleasure as well as receive it. She was concentrating on getting as much of him in her mouth as she could, he gently took her head in his hand and pulled his pulsing cock from her mouth.

She looked at him questioningly, smiling he eased her up and kissed her wet glistening lips, "My turn now."

He helped set her on the sink and worked her skirt up to her waist uncovering a pair of white lacy panties to match her bra. He knelt between her knees. He was glad to see she wasn't wearing pantyhose, he hated those things, instead she had midthigh elastic stockings. He started kissing the inside of one hot thigh right above her stocking and worked his way up to her heated core. The musky smell of aroused woman and the perfume she used wafting in his nostrils. Using one hand to pull her panties aside he delved his tongue into her labia and then up to tease her clit drawing a pleased "Ohhhh yes" from her. He didn't figure he had time to do the job he wanted to do but he was going to bring her to climax just because he enjoyed watching and feeling a woman go through her pleasure. His other hand was running up the outside of her thigh and around to cup her fine ass.

Beth was lost in the excitement of having this handsome hunk eating her pussy. She never even thought about or expected that. She wanted to see if he was as big as he looked like, maybe suck him off or if he was of a mind to sit on him and take his long pole for a ride. To say she was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. His lapping wiggling tongue was making her pussy gush its juices to smear his working tongue and face. Her knees were closing in around his head as the wonderful tension built in her loins. Her head was thrown back against the mirror, eyes closed and mouth open in a little O of pure pleasure. His talented tongue triggered her orgasm and she flooded his face with her woman cum. To her surprise he lapped up every bit he could.

Matt rose between her knees his long dick emerging from his pants like an iron peg. "Now Beth are you ready for me" he grinned. She looked at that long smooth rod, and wanted it but was afraid of it at the same time; she didn't know if she could take all of that. But she knew she was sure going to try. She gave a quick grin and a nod spreading her legs and scooting her ass out so she was just sitting on the edge of the sink.

Matt placed the head at her seeping entrance and they both watched as inch after inch slowly moved up inside her welcoming core. He had about 9 inches or so in when the head encountered the back of her pussy shoving up against her cervix. They both gave a little groan at the sheer pleasure of it. Matt backed out and then started a slow steady in and out.

Beth's whole body was flushed with sexual heat while she watched inch after inch reappear from her totally stuffed cunt only to stop and slide inch after inch back in until he shoved up against her cervix, and she could see she didn't have near all of it. It was much thicker then it looked also she guessed because it was so long it didn't look that big around but oh it was, so big around she was stretched more than she ever had been before. A delicious little pain that quickly became nothing but pleasure.

Matt enjoyed watching her watching herself get fucked. Of course the slick hot feel of a wet cunt caressing his cock was more than quite enjoyable also. Looking down he saw what she was seeing from a different angle. About 10 inches of juice covered cock sliding out drawing the lips of her pussy out a little until just the head was seated then shoving the lips back in as he slid slickly back to bounce against the back wall of her now pulsing channel.

To Beth it felt so good as he started moving faster, now he had one hand between her legs using his thumb to roll her clit around while he thrust in and out. She had to have his mouth on her tits. They throbbed with need. She quickly unbuttoned her uniform jacket and white blouse, whimpering with building passion and need she shoved the bra down below her hard nipples.

Matt took the que and lowered his head to capture a brown rubbery tip in his mouth and bit down gently.

"OHhhh... Yessss, like that... Ummm chew it, ohm make me feel it." She gasped. He worked first one then the other his pumping ass causing her legs to jerk with his thrusts until she clasped them around his ass and had the best orgasm she thought she had ever had. She was biting her lower lip to keep from screaming out her pleasure as she clamped and rippled all up and down his still thrusting pole.

Matt felt that flush of pleasure he always got when his partner climaxed and he drove quicker and harder in her extremely wet sleeve until with a groan he stiffened and shot his white cum hard against the now slightly open cervix, firing some straight into her womb. She clasped his head to her breasts and gave another passion filled groan when she felt the hot liquid bathing her insides. They were both panting ragged breaths and they stayed frozen in position for a minute as their bodies calmed from the orgasmic high they had reached.

Matt slowly pulled his cumcoated dick from her still throbbing channel. He was watching her all the while. She was enthralled as inch after inch emerged from her swollen vulva. "Where did I put all that" she asked her self.

Matt picked her up and sat her on the commode; it took a bit of doing to get maneuvered around in the cramped space. He ran some warm water and washed the inside of her thighs and was going to clean her rosy red vulva but she stopped him. Re-adjusting her panties she told him she wanted to feel him in her and remember this. Then she leaned over to run some more warm water and wash his now sticky cock clean before kissing the head and putting the semi hard rod back in his pants.

Straightening her uniform and getting everything back in place she touched his cheek with one slim finger. "I sure wish I was laying over at this stop but I am scheduled to be on the long hop this time. It sure would have been fun though." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and opening the door sticking her head out to make sure no one was looking she stepped out gave him a wink and headed up the aisle. He followed in a few seconds and as he settled down to get a little shut eye before they landed he grinned as he ran his tongue around his lips, He could still taste her.

Matt was met at the airport by Stan Kolwaski; he was the site foreman for this job. Stan had served nine years in the Seabees and knew his stuff. He was the first one Matt looked up when he started his business. He talked Stan into not reenlisting in the Navy, had to wait three months before his enlistment was up but he was the best site foreman Matt had.

"Hey Horse how goes it?" Stan bellowed at him. Matt just laughed and shook his head, "fine Stan, just fine", the name Horse had stuck with him throughout his naval career. The guys Matt served with never called him boss or sir they always called him horse although there was never any question who was in charge. The other employees could never understand how they got away with it.

Stan was part of the advance team that got everything set up before actually starting work on the site. Matt only purchased the specialized equipment, dozers, backhoes, trucks and other vehicles were usually leased from a local dealer, and Matt figured that helped the local economy and him too.

"So everything ready to start in the morning Stan" Matt asked?

"Yep all the equipment is either here or will arrive sometime tomorrow, the ground crew is here and all have found housing so we won't need any of the living quarter's trailers yet, might when the full crew arrives. The office trailer is set up and fully operational. All the permits are signed sealed and delivered, we are ready to rumble." Stan replied.

They had reached a White crew cab Chevy Silverardo with a magnetic sign on the door that read C. B. Construction with the company logo and phone and e-mail address on it. They threw Matt's three large suitcases in the back and Stan got in the drivers side. "Didn't you say you were from around here Horse, I leased the trucks from a dealer named Jason Harrison, any kin?" Stan inquired.

Matt thought "well it's a small world after all." "Yeah he's a cousin of mine" and he left it at that. He wasn't sure he wanted Jason to make any money off of him but Stan didn't know and the contracts were already signed.

"I think I found you a place to live Horse, pretty close actually, a lady is renting out the upper floors of her house, three pretty good size rooms and a bath. Husband is dead and the son is married and moved away or something, anyway it was pretty reasonable so I told her you would look at it today. Beats a motel room for sure. You want to go on over there this afternoon?" Stan looked over at Matt. He had the half chewed stub of a cigar sticking in the side of his mouth.

"Yeah sure Stan, you know those things are going to kill you someday." Matt grinned at him.

"Nah, I won't live long enough for them to kill me, bad booze or bad women will get me first." Both men laughed and went on talking about the preparations for starting the project. They went to the site and Matt got his desk squared away in the office trailer, he hooked his laptop up and checked on the daily reports from his other projects, every thing seemed to be going smooth so he shut down and they walked over the property deciding what they needed to do first thing the next morning. Matt looked over all the equipment that had been leased and had arrived, he started every dozer, backhoe and dump truck listening to the engines and checking the pressure gauges, all seemed to be in order.

He and Stan had lunch at the local Arby's and then went to the house Stan wanted him to look at. It was a nice two story frame house in a quiet neighborhood about a mile from the work site. They were greeted at the door by an attractive women who looked to be in her late thirty's, very classy looking. Shoulder length dark hair carefully groomed. She had dark brown eyes set in a classical face, high cheekbones, aristocratic nose and slightly pointed chin. She could have had that haughty look very easily but the warmth of her greeting was anything but haughty.

"Hi gentleman, I'm Andrea Jackson, please come in." She glanced out into the drive way at the truck. "I can see you must be the one's that called about the rooms. Which one of you is Stan?" She held out her hand to Matt who was the closest one to her. He took it and found a firm little hand shaking his. "I'm Matt Harrison mam and this is Stan Kalwoski, he is the one who contacted you." He smiled at her "I am the one that needs a place to stay while the Mall is going up."

She gave him a smile "Well do come in and look the place over." He saw her give him a quick once over, trying to size up what kind of man she thought he would be. They looked at the upstairs that had its own outside entrance. One room was a bedroom, one a sitting room and one had been made into a kitchen. The bathroom was off the bedroom. All in all it was perfect for what Matt needed. He and Andrea settled on a price and he signed a lease for six months with an extension for another six if both parties were satisfied and he needed it longer. He went and got his bags from the truck and sat them in the bedroom. Thanking her he said he would try not to disturb her by his comings and goings and he and Stan went back to the work site.

That evening Matt got his clothes squared away, One bag contained only work clothes, heavy weave Kaki pants and matching shirts, although all were clean a few were stained with grease that just wouldn't come out. Three pair of comfortable waterproof work boots were in the next bag along with his personal hard hat. It cost him way to much but he ordered it special from the company that furnished Kevlar helmets for the military. It looked like a regular hard hat but was made of way better stuff. The other bag had what he considered civilians clothes. It was almost 8:00 before he got all that done and he was hungry. It was early May and still kind of cool in the evening and mornings so he put a light jacket on and went down the outside steps. He was just about to get into the Chevy Blazer that Stan had got for him to use while he was here when he heard a cheery "Good evening Mr. Harrison."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.