Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

"Hi Jeff, I'm Carrie..." she said as she slowly undid her coat, exposing her large soft breasts inch by inch.

But that's another story...


Jeff's eyes locked with Carrie's as she let the jacket open slowly exposing the creamy flesh underneath. We looked identical except that she had stockings and lingerie on, and my skin glistened with sweat. I stood up and greeted her at the door, her hands running over my ass as her tongue slid into my mouth.

"Hey Babe, you look great, if I do say so myself..." she said giving my ass a squeeze. I put an arm around her shoulders and turned to face Jeff. He was sitting on the couch, a glazed look in his eye and a quickly hardening cock in his lap gaping at two gorgeous twins.

"He looks ready to me Carrie, what do you think?"

"Mmmm, Candy. He looks good enough to fuck!"

I grinned and pulled her coat from her shoulders. She was dressed in a sexy black corset with garters to hold up lacy black stockings. Her creamy breasts were exposed proudly in front of her, giving my hands ample room to caress her silky flesh. I ran my thumb over her nipples as she did the same to mine, caressing the skin all around hardening nipples. I dipped into Jeff's psyche once more for the vision he had and saw his mind working furiously now that his fantasy may actually come true. A few changes were now obviously working through his brain. I broke off kissing Carrie and pulled her in the direction of the bedroom, beckoning Jeff with my eyes.

As I passed out of Jeff's site momentarily, I did an instant change. As he came into the room, he saw Carrie lying on her back in the middle of the bed with a luscious black woman in her arms. Everything about me was black from my skin and eyes to my hair and pubes. I was slowly moving my dark pouty lips and tongue down from her full breasts along the satiny material of her corset to the uncovered region of her pubis. The dark brown hair was trimmed down close to her skin, giving my full lips and tongue access to the sensitive skin around her labia. As I breathed and stroked, I saw her lips pout and open as they filled with blood. Her breathing got deeper and faster as I began to lick the outside of her folds.

As my fingers pulled apart her lips, exposing the pink treasure underneath, I heard her moan deeply. Her hands stroked my cheeks and hair as I licked deeply between the wet folds of her cunt. As she moaned louder, I felt a finger slide into my hot pussy. Jeff's touch lit up my libido, making the nipples on my firm young breasts stick out painfully.

I came up for a breath saying, "Put your dick in me baby, I gotta have it. Get your prick all nice and juicy in my box so you can dick me in the ass..."

Carrie moaned loudly, scrambling around under me. She maneuvered herself so her head was between my legs, just under Jeff's heavy swaying balls. I could feel her fingers spreading me apart as she guided Jeff's dick into me. I made the canal of my vagina tight, but not super tight. I wanted him plowing into my tight little asshole, but not just yet. He had come a few times so I knew his staying power would allow him to get me all worked up.

With Carrie's pussy in my mouth and her mouth on my clit and his monster dick sheathed inside me, it didn't take me very long to get all hot and bothered. I arched my back, sitting partially up when his finger went into my ass. I could feel Carrie playing with his balls as she nibbled on my clit as he slid his finger in and out of my butthole.

"More, need more in... Fuck me in the ass Jeff... Now, I need it" I had made my ass nice and tight and it was itchy and hot waiting for his fat cock to fill it. Carrie's mouth on me never missed a beat as he slid his dick out of me and put the head at the entrance to my puckered brown anus. I pulled my ass cheeks apart to give him better access as he jammed just the pink head into my butt. My sphincter contracted around the head of his prick with a noisy "UNGH" from me. As Carrie slid two fingers up my pussy, he pushed into me. I could feel every vein in his dick as he crammed more of his dong into my anus.

My ass was warm and tight and slowly filling up with hot meat. I was in heaven once more. As Carrie's fingers and tongue did their magic, his cock slid into me bit by lovely bit. When I felt his balls resting on the cheeks of my ass, he reached around me and locked onto my tits, holding me in place to allow me to get used to it. He groped and fondled me as I began to buck my hips on Carrie's face, moving him slowly in and out of my ass. He began to lengthen the strokes slowly but steadily as the burn in my loins began to spread throughout my body.

"Faster Jeff... Fuck her faster... Make her feel your balls slapping on her ass!!" urged Carrie underneath me. His hands went from my tits to my waist as he began impaling me on his surging hot cock. I could feel the heat building up inside me, waiting for his semen to send me reeling over the edge. Carrie's fingers became a blur inside my cunt as her tongue lashed across and around my clit, driving me wild.

I began to pant and wail as his thrusts began to lift me off Carrie's face, feeling his cock swell with each thrust. His hot come practially scalded the inside of my ass as it came ripping out of him, matching the grunts coming from his throat. As the inside of my bowels were bathed in his sperm, I fell limp in his arms, unable to move as fire ripped through my limbs. His pelvis continued to buck and thrust as he spent his seed inside my tender ass, finally stopping when his dick slid out of my ass.

I was unable to protest as he and Carrie lay me down on the bed, passing out momentarily. I felt like I was floating, my body surging with energy after the orgasm subsided. As I lay there oblivious to everything around me, I caught a distinct scent.

I centered in on it, feeling the subject closely. She was in the hotel and something about the scent told me to react quickly. I opened my eyes to see Carrie's head bobbing up and down in Jeff's lap, his face a mask of pleasure. Seeing that they would be busy, I mumbled "Back in a few" and went out of the bedroom. I went to the front door, concentrated quickly, and a fully dressed man walked through the door, locking it behind him.

I concentrated on the scent once more, feeling it several floors below me. I got into the elevator, punching the ground floor, closing my eyes to the glass enclosed space around me. I felt the elevator begin to descend, causing the scent to grow stronger. I realized that it wasn't really anything I was actually smelling, it was more of a 'thought' trail. I could feel desperation, denial, depression, and confusion growing stronger with each passing second. I hit the six just before I got to the floor and waited for the door to open.

I bolted out when there was barely enough heading off to the right. I doubled back when it felt wrong and sure enough the sense got stronger to the left. As I made my way down the corridor, it grew more powerful until I was standing outside room 603, the emotions a malestrom around me and inside my head.

I knocked on the door, for appearance sake, and slipped past all of the mental anguish, taking control of her mind. She was startled and powerless as I took over, had her stand up and walk to open the door. Her confusion was turning to real fright as she turned the knob and opened it, seeing me standing there. It was very disconcerting staring out of her eyes at myself. I had her walk back as I stepped into the room and closed the door, locking it. I led her to the bed and had her sit down, imposing my will on her completely.

I looked at the bedside table. Pills of every shape and size were lined up in neat little rows with a large glass of water in the middle. She was very thorough in her attempt at suicide. It occurred to me that I was not given this power to simply fulfill fantasies, but to help people. I wanted to dash all the pills from the desk and yell at her about ending her life, but as I thought it, the pills disappeared. I was so shocked that I lost my grip on the girl's mind. She scrambled up and ran to the corner, her eyes wide and her mouth opening and closing like a gaping fish.

Once the shock of me being able to influence something besides a vessel wore off, I looked at her where she was cowering in the corner. I sat down on the bed and smiled at her. "It's okay, I am not going to hurt you... Not going to let you hurt yourself either."

"Wha what the hell... How did you? Ho..." she mumbled over and over, the volume decreasing with each passing second, ending only when she fainted dead away in the corner. I waited a second and then crossed the room towards her. I had free access to her mind once more and used it to take control of her body and stand her up, walk her to the bed and lie her down. I was finding it easier to control people with each passing day and I was beginning to find uses for it. I was tempted at times to take full control and become a mind-fucker, but I just didn't have it in me.

Once she was laying down, I probed her mind more, looking for answers to why the pills had been lined up. Her name was Angela and she had had very few dates, and never had most 'normal' experiences because of her size. Her feet hung off the bed at least a foot, and everything about her was big except her chest. Guys would never talk to her because she was too big, and others shunned her for her giantism. After examining her thoroughly, I noticed that it would take a dick the size of a tree trunk to satisfy this girl. She was trying to end a lonely life.

At least I knew why I had been summoned, but what could I do with her?

"The pills..." I thought to myself. "Could I affect other things?"

I concentrated on her shirt, without touching it. Nothing happened for a few seconds until it slowly changed hue from red to blue. Mentally shrugging, I concentrated on her pants and shirt, making them slowly disappear, leaving her in a bra and panties. She really didn't need the bra since she was fairly flatchested, so I made that go away. As I warmed to the task, I felt like I was on the right track.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.