Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

After the last several days of debauchery, I felt like I needed a little break. Jen decided that she wanted a sampling of what she had given the night before so with James' fluid in her, she changed her shape. She was a particularly powerful vessel in that she could change her shape when she had the fluid from a doppleganger. Normally, she would need one of us to change her, and since James's accident had taken his ability to change himself or a vessel, she was the perfect partner for him. As I watched as Jen's enormous dick shrunk back into her crotch, I wrapped a robe around me and slid off the bed. James and Jasmine were lying on the bed watching Jen's change, already playing with each other. Jen's hardpacked muscles softened and smoothed out, the hair on her head lengthening, her waist shrinking and her hips flaring. Long blonde hair covered a now very shapely ass as Jen finished the transformation from Adonnis to Venus. Her features softened, settling into luscious red lips, a button nose, and high cheekbones. She cupped her chest as her globes grew to fill her hands and then some. She looked delicious.

I had promised Jasmine that she could have the huge pecker, so I obliged her asking her to sit up on the bed. She came to the edge as I took her head in my hands. There was still plenty of fluid in her to sustain any change I wanted to make. I slowly melted her feminine features back so that she looked neither male or female. The soul shining out of her eyes was breathtaking to behold. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, hardening her features and darkening her skin. I made her taller, more muscular, and well endowed. She smiled brightly and gave me a quick kiss. "The car is in the garage, don't be gone too long..."

And with that, I was forgotten. Jen, James, and Jasmine all converged in the middle of the bed and started kissing, licking and sucking.

Smiling, I went out the door and closed it behind me. I crossed the hallway and went into my room. I shed the robe and went to take a shower. I stood under the water for q while, just letting the water run off me before getting out and toweling myself dry. It had only been a few days since I had found out I was different, but man was I having the time of my life. I had a craving for mexican food, so I got dressed in slacks, an oxford shirt, blazer and expensive shoes. I wanted to be alone for a little bit, so I thought I would stop by the book store, grab a book and go grab some dinner at my favorite restaurant.

I went back out into the hallway, pausing at their door to listen. I heard three voices moaning loudly and beat a hasty retreat before my hormones got the better of me. I had gone back to my own form with an adjustment here and there. I was better equipped, a little more muscluar, and the classy clothes didn't hurt either. I felt pretty good as I went through the foyer and through the side door into the garage. I stopped at the top step and just stood there drooling. There were 4 cars there, all of them in mint condition. A black corvette, a red ferrari, a white convertible mustang, and a classic Jaguar lined up in a row, just begging me to drive them. I look on the wall as I walked in and saw the keys hanging on a rack. I pulled the Vette keys and drank in the curves of an absolutely perfect black vette. I got in and felt a rush throughout my body as I started the engine. I had never known that you could get an erection from a car, but I was wrong. The low purring of the engine sent a shock through my body that centered on my ripening dick. I let the engine idle and sat back, letting the leather seats hug my form. If Jasmine were a car, she would be this corvette.

I hit the opener on the visor, and saw the door open up behind me. I backed out slowly and pulled slowly down the driveway. As I got closer to the gate, it opened, allowing me through. I drove slowly down the block, memorizing the houses and streetsigns as I made turns that I thought would take me back to the interstate. Finding it, I went south until I hit the beltway, caught Route 59 to the Richmond exit, and drove down Richmond to the Galleria. It's the biggest mall I had ever been to, and today it seemed like it was at my fingertips. I didn't really feel like shopping for things since I wasn't sure exactly what I had. In fact, I reached for my wallet and opened it. Did I have any money on me?

The wallet was different, but that was to be expected. I looked at the license and saw my silly mug in the pic. I looked around and saw the stretch of road was deserted. I blurred my features slightly, chiseling my jaw and lightening my hair to steel gray. I watched the stats on my license change as I reshaped my physical form. Chuckling, I stuck the wallet back in my jacket and drove to the restaurant. I noticed before I closed it that it was full of money and gold credit cards.

Smiling to myself, I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, locking it. The parking lot was fairly empty since it was between lunch and dinner, so when I went inside and asked for a table, I was seated immediately. I must have done something right with my new features because all of the waitresses were eyeing me. I picked up several different scents, most of them just wondering what the man looked like under the clothes. My waitress was pretty and nice, and not super interested in my conversation, so I ordered and sat back to wait, munching on a few chips. There were several different groups of waiters and waitresses standing around talking. I noticed that one in particular was centered around who I assumed was the manager.

After a few minutes, she separated from the group and walked towards my table. She smiled at me when she got there asking, "Is there anything I can get for you Sir?"

"No, thank you. My waitress is doing just fine." I replied. She had short curly brown hair, blue eyes and a figure to make an hourglass jealous. I put her at about 26 or so. She wasn't blonde diva bombshell material, she was one of those hot cuties. And man did she look tired.

"Would you like to join me? I'm alone, and you look like you could use a few off your feet Miss..." I said, leaving the end of the sentence hanging.

"Westcott. I'm Carrie Westcott."

"Nice to meet you Miss Westcott, I'm Duncan Campbell. Will you join me for a late lunch?"

She smiled saying, "Thanks, but I really need to get home and have some downtime, you know what I mean?" I caught her scent easily and read what she was really thinking, "Thanks, but I really need to go home and play with my vibrator because I'm horny as hell and too busy for a boyfriend." I picked up a fantasy of hers that would do nicely as she stood and told me to enjoy my meal.

"It was nice meeting you Miss Westcott, I hope to see you again soon..." I trailed off with a slight grin. She smiled and waved going into the kitchen. As the waitress came with my food, I saw her walking out the door with her coat on. I knew where she lived from being in her head and wanted to give her sometime to get into the mood.

My food was excellent as always, I took care to only eat half so I didn't end up throwing it up during my exertions later. I dropped a $70 on the table for my lunch, feeling like I could spread the wealth. As I walked out the front door, putting on my sunglasses, I heard a squeal, "OHMIGOD". I smiled to myself, liking the ability to leave a 50$ tip. I unlocked the car and got in, making my way slowly to Carrie's apartment. I kept my features as they were, i'd make adjustments as needed when I got there. I pulled up outside her complex, parked, and locked the car. Her scent was in the air, charged and excited. I could tell that she was home, naked, and plunging a big long dildo in and out of her cunt. I got hard just thinking about how I was going to barge in on it all.

Her fantasy was that she would be interrupted in her dildo session by someone she hardly knew and then fucked silly. I took off my jacket, draping it over my arm as I found the path leading to her apartment. Her smell was getting stronger, her need causing my cock to get hard in my pants. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, and seeing no one, I quietly opened the door to her apartment. I closed and locked it, taking in my surroundings. It was pretty small with a living room and dining room combined. The furniture was fairly decent, and she kept it neat. I listened and heard a familiar buzzing coming from the bedroom so I dropped my jacket across the couch and started stripping. As I pulled my socks off and began to move silently down the hallway, I could hear her moaning loudly. She was really getting into it, but by the scent, she was still not close to her orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.