Doppleganger - Cover

Doppleganger

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Guy goes to sleep with a johnson, wakes up with a peach? Oh boy... or girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

I blinked twice. "I didn't just hear another voice in my head. No, definitely not."

"Umm, yeah sweetie, you did. You aren't imagining me, it's really another voice in your head."

The voice sounded female. I rolled my eyes and thought about my real form. Once again, I was male, but with a much more toned body. And "Ahem", a longer, thicker rod. I figure if this isn't real, I might as well have fun. And if it is and it wears off, I always wanted to be bigger.

Okay, so here is where I was. I woke up this morning without a dick, played with myself until I had a female orgasm (which blows away a guys orgasm btw), took a shower and realized that I could shift my shape between male and female. Oh yeah, and now I was hearing another voice in my head.

"That about sums it up sweet cheeks." I could almost hear the laughter. "Where are you in the world?" the voice asked.

"Houston, Texas" I answered out loud. Well, I am sure that I could have 'spoken' in my head, but I was having enough trouble digesting the fact that 15 minutes ago, I had a pussy.

"Oh good. You need to come see me in Austin. Thank god it's not that far. The last one was in Seattle!!"

"Last one? Last one what?"

"Don't worry. You gonna get your buns out here, or what?"

"Uhh, I guess I don't have a choice?"

"Nope, you sure don't. Get movin!"

"Wait... Hello? HELLO?!?"

Well, whoever she was, she sounded sure of herself, and cute! What was the worst that could happen? Okay, wait. No, I didn't just say that. I take it back. Aww fuck.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a teeshirt, grabbed my keys, slipped on my sandals and sunglasses and jumped into my car. I had a lot of time during the four hour drive to think about what was happeneing to me. Was I upset? Hmm, no, not really. Was I scared? Come to think of it, no. Was I a bit freaked? Awwww yeah boyee! Got that one right. I was 26 years old, I worked as a bartender, and I lived alone. And oh yeah, I could change sex whenever I wanted to. Whoa...

As I screamed at the top of my lungs out of the top of my convertible to vent a little of the weirdness, I felt a little better. I had decided against changing while I was driving so I didn't cause an accident, and the voice was silent, even after trying to speak many times. I was driving up into the hill country, getting close to the outskirts of town when she came back into my head.

"Getting close eh?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"it's a secret!"

"Gawd, okay. Where am I going?"

She gave me directions to a burger joint near 6th street that I think I had been to once before. I parked outside, put up the top, and locked the car. I stood there for a few minutes leaning against my car, trying to calm myself. As I was about to take the plunge, I heard her voice once more, except in my ears instead of in my head and right behind me.

"Oooh, nice buns..." she drawled slowly.

I turned around to face... Alicia.

(For those who didn't read the first part, Alicia isn't real except in my head. She is a combination of several women I have dated.)

My jaw dropped as her grin got wider. She walked up and shut my gaping jaw with one long, red painted fingernail. She was just as I had imagined she would look like. She had her ample chest incased in a tight white teeshirt, ass-hugging shorts, short cropped black hair, and sparkling blue eyes. I was totally speechless. She wacked me in the butt as she walked by me and said, "Come on..." as she walked into the restaurant. I shook my head and followed her luscious bouncing booty into the joint.

She walked up to the hostess stand, caught the girls attention and gave her name. She turned around and moved back toward me. She put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the seat and sat in my lap. She wiggled for a minute, making me harder than I had ever been in my life. I felt the blood rush away from my brain and into my pants as she whispered breathily in my ear, "Don't change here, okay? We are just going to talk..." She punctuated the last word with a lick of her tongue along the outside of my ear. I slid my arms around her and pulled her in closer as her tongue teased my ear. This went on for a few minutes until they called "Nikki?" and she popped off my lab, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the front.

The hostess was checking us both out the whole walk to the table, not even hiding the fact that she was staring at Nikki's endowments and my package. She sat us in a corner and told us our server would be with us shortly. We looked at the menu's, ordered meals and drinks, and then she turned to me once the waiter had brought our drinks.

"You, my friend, are what is known as a Doppleganger." She smiled and sat back taking a sip of her drink, letting it set in. I'll admit I knew very little about it except for the monster in D&D that looked really funky.

"So I can change my shape into anything I want? Male or Female?"

She nodded. "Not just either sex, but combinations, extra parts, fantasy type stuff."

I was confused. "You mean I can be a Furry, with two dicks and a pair of tits on my back?"

She grinned and didn't say anything. Okay, this is really strange.

"Why?"

Her expression turned sweet as she said, "We can help people who deserve it. Plus, our powers wane if you use them only for self-benefit."

"So what... We fulfill people's fantasy by becoming what they most desire? How?"

"I don't know how it works. You'll begin to hear a person's thought who is deserving. How that is determined, I don't know. It'll start as a whisper and get stronger as you search them out. Once you figure out who the subject is, you'll be able to see what they are most wanting, most desiring."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.