Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 6: The Lover?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Lover? - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

As the clock was striking the hour, Jenny walked through the door and saw her next 'dance partner'. He was the best-looking man she'd seen to this point, the youngest as well, only a few years older than she. Jenny's immediate reaction was that this one might be fun if he didn't want anything too weird.

'He's the first one I might have been attracted to if I met him on the street, ' she thought.

It should have set off alarm bells.

He smiled at her, a warm inviting, smile, casual, and friendly, and then said, "Ah, Jenny, I've been looking forward to getting to know you."

'Sure, ' Jenny thought trying not to react to him, 'as in biblically know!'

She felt a touch of hope, she didn't think she could just crawl up on the bed and 'do it'. As he moved towards her, instead of the bed, Jenny braced herself for whatever he was going to do. She was emotionally unprepared when he reached over her and took the robe off the hook.

"Let's go out to the living room and visit for a while, I do want to know more about you, who you are."

He helped her put her robe on and escorted her to the living room. When he showed her into a chair and then took his place on a couch several feet away, Jenny felt her defenses relax.

"Now I want to know everything about you; let's start with where you were born. I don't think that what you did before that counts for much, a priori theory to the contrary." He said it with a charming grin and he looked expectantly at Jenny.

Confused, and uncomfortable, she'd braced herself to 'fuck' this guy. She found she hadn't prepared for his more personal assault. When the pregnant silence grew unbearable, she blurted out where she was born. He responded with a corny joke, but she laughed, draining some of her tension. This led to another innocuous but personal question.

Slowly, unaware of the scope, Jenny began to tell her life story. With only minor prompting, she told all about Jerry, from when they met until what she'd seen today. He then led the conversation into areas, areas that she was interested and current events that she followed, carefully keeping everything non-sexual and focused on her.

He was funny and the easiest person to talk to that Jenny had ever met. She relaxed to the point that she forgot that she was wearing a robe, with a flimsy nightgown and nothing else. When he began to flirt with her she wasn't conscious that she stopped clutching the neck of the robe, allow her neck to become visible. His flirting was so lightly done, that Jenny was not aware of her response. She was entranced by the intensity with which he listened to her. He treated her every word as jewel to be treasured, weighed and studied. Jenny could have talked for hours, and lost all track of the time. He was just so natural that Jenny felt like she was talking to one of her girlfriends, but she was acutely aware that he was male, very male.

She became eager to understand this fascinating man. Kevin, she learned, was ex-military working his way through college by working at the prison. He was single and she discovered his desire to teach. Jenny hadn't thought about why she was her until she saw Maria exit from her bedroom, and hurry to the bathroom.

Looking at the clock realized that they only had five minutes before he was to leave. She felt like she'd been dashed with ice water. Without this setup, she would have been drawn to Kevin. If she wasn't married, he was the type of guy she'd want to date. The idea of having to do a quickie was very distasteful; Not because she found the idea of going to bed with him undesirable, quite the contrary. If they'd met at a bar, he might have been able to get her to break her vows, assuming she hadn't had more sex today than she wanted in a month.

Still, she wanted to make the offer, "Kevin, I'm sorry I didn't keep up with the time, do you want to..."

He gave her another of those warm friendly smiles, "Jenny, don't worry. I traded so that I actually have a double today, Harry gets a threesome tomorrow. I just can't handle... well how most of these guys operate with a new girl. I want to help worthy inmates, and this group is the safest way to do it. It might surprise you to know that I don't 'dance' with all of the girls here. I'd rather not have sex than to make it with someone I don't admire, or who doesn't want me as much as I want her. I'll help Jerry even if we never do anything more than talk, so relax. Can I get you something to drink? I'm going to have a rum and coke... how about you?"

He started to get up and Jenny stood, realizing that she wanted to wait on him.

"Let me get those for us, I appreciate what you're doing and it's the least I can do."

As she fixed their drinks, she tried to sort out what she was feeling. Her emotions where too muddled, and she decided, like Scarlet O'Hara, to worry about that tomorrow... she had always been good at compartmentalizing, and she'd wanted to continue to use that talent today. Because she'd helped fix dinner, she knew where things were in the kitchen. She put ice in the glasses, got two cans of coke from the fridge, found a bottle of rum and a lime. She cut the lime put everything on a tray and carried it back into the living room.

As she set it on the coffee table in front of the couch, she said. "I don't know how much rum to put in so I thought I'd let you mix them for us. I don't want too much in mine, I don't drink much and..."

She was going to say that she still had another dance after he left, but it embarrassed her, and she didn't want to think about that right now.

Instead, she stood and watched as he mixed her drink then his.

He didn't use all the coke in hers saying, "Here try this. See if it's too strong. If it is we can water it down with more coke."

When he held the glass up, she took it, and without thinking and sat beside him to sample it. It wasn't until she was seated that she realized how awkward it would be to get up and move back to her chair. To cover her nervousness she took another very long pull on her drink, it had a little taste to it, but mostly it tasted like a flat coke with lime.

Kevin didn't seem to take any notice that she was practically touching him. He just took up their conversation where they'd left off. Jenny tried to discount his flattery, and flirting, but she couldn't forget that she was 'a sure thing'. He didn't need to say these things, and she needed so badly to hear them.

He told a joke that was rather dirty, but Jenny burst out laughing it relieved more of her tension. He told several more, all sexual and all very dirty but all of them were funny. Jenny was laughing so hard she wasn't aware that her robe was gaping open. He told one had a punch line about anal sex that Jenny found extremely funny. She wondered if she would have even gotten it yesterday. She knew she wouldn't have listened.

When she finished her drink, Kevin took it and made her a second one. As he handed it to her, their fingers touched, and a current shot between them. Jenny looked him in the eye and trying to let him know she wanted to be kissed. Setting the drink down, he put his arm behind her on the couch. Jenny moved into him; taking her in his arms and he kissed her. Their tongues touched and the current between them grew.

A distant part of Jenny noted the clock chiming nine o'clock. Hearing movement, she opened her eyes to see Maria going into her bedroom. Relaxing, she realized she hadn't wanted Maria to see her doing anything more daring than kissing. Now that she was assured of privacy, Jenny closed her eyes and pressed her body to Kevin's. When he didn't respond, she let her breasts rub on his chest. Her nipples harden at the contact.

Jenny expected Kevin to lead her to her bedroom. When he didn't, she felt an irrational frustration. Even though she'd been involved in sex all day, she wanted this man who'd taken the time to court her. She was responding to him in a way she wouldn't have thought possible. All day long men had used her body. After all that sex, she needed to be wanted for who she was.

Brushing his pants, she found him hard and wondered why he hadn't acted. Gently, he moved her hand and broke the kiss.

"Jenny, I like you, and you can feel that I want you. But unless you can say that you'd go to bed with me even if it wasn't for the bargain you've made, I won't go to bed with you. You just felt that that I want you physically, but I want more than that. I think you're the sexiest woman in the whole group, but I know you love your husband. So, I won't take advantage of you that way. If you're ready for an affair then so am I. If not let's just keep on with what we were doing."

He moved back and kissed her. Jenny banished all her little voices. She was wet between her legs from just the kiss. Of course, she didn't want to have an affair, but she feared for her sanity if she didn't get what Kevin was offering. She'd already had sex with five men today, and as she was being filled by their orgasms, she'd been drained emotionally. She was so emotionally needy that she would offer anything physically to get affection. She hadn't known that she needed approval and acceptance so urgently, but clearly, she did.

She kissed him, trying to show her need without words. When she felt his hands caressing her face, she had to have more. She wanted the proof that someone cared about more than her sexual parts. His touch of her face was his offering. She responded by moving his hand to her right breast, pressing it to her chest.

While their tongues sought the other, she held her breath, hoping he would cherish breast and not fondle it sexually. He clutched her to him, holding her breast as she had hope. He held her the way a lover does as he drifts off to sleep with his beloved. Her needs whetted, Jenny wanted more. She felt like a flower, long un-watered being given a nutrient bath.

She needed love; her banished voices couldn't warn her of the faux nature of what she was getting. A different kind of passion stirred, one she hadn't felt all day. She'd sensed it earlier with Mike. The love of a mate, but it had been like smelling a neighbor's cooking, creating hunger without hope. Kevin knew her, the real Jenny, and he wanted her. Jenny wanted to express the love she'd bottled up for so many months. Mentally and emotionally endowing Kevin with the essence of what she loved in her husband, she needed to have this man inside her.

Words without thought, without weight, without analysis, swirled in her head, 'How could it be cheating if I am obliged to be with him? How could I worry about cheating since I've been with five men today? Is there any way this could somehow be more unfaithful than what I've already done? I have already agreed to be with so many men, so many times why would this time be different? Isn't it okay to have one of the men she was doing this with, be more than just..."

Something refused to let her needs finish and needs supplied.

What did it matter? If she had to have sex all day, was it so bad to have one of those times help her get through all this? She stood, took his hand from her chest and pulled him to his feet. She kissed him, and again and lost herself in that kiss. Pressing her body to his, she wrapping her arms around his neck, and ground her pelvis on his organ. He pushed her out to arm's length, enough distance to let her eyes focus on his.

"Jenny, are you ready to cheat on your husband with me?"

Jenny answered by pulling herself to him pressing hard on his erection, while letting him see the heat in her eyes.

Again, he pushed her from him, "I want to hear you say it."

Ruthlessly stifling the little voice in her head, Jenny whispered, "Yes, I'm going to cheat on him, but don't make me talk about him right now. Please!"

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Closing the door behind them, she hung her robe on the hook and watched as he undressed in front of the bed. She felt a tingle in her twat and cold knot in her stomach. Fear? Anticipation?

'Both, ' her body responded.

This wasn't like the others times today. Again, the little voice tried to warn her but she let her actions strangle it. Moving to him as soon as he had his pants off, she pressed her scarcely covered breasts into his naked chest. Using her body, she pushed him back until he sat on the edge of bed. Kneeling, she pulled his boxer shorts down exposing his erection. Jenny's heart began to race; she could feel her blood roaring in her ears. She swallowed, trying to generate moisture in her suddenly dry mouth. She was breathing so fast she felt light headed. Every instinct screamed for her to run. Instead, she bent over and pulled his boxers all the way to his ankles, giving his organ a little kiss as her mouth passed. Straightening, she absently noted that it was about the same size as the others she'd seen. Only Mike had been a tiny bit larger than the others erect, but his was different. There was more skin, and it covered the head.

Without thinking, she straddled him, sitting on his lap, her eyes locked on his. She had thought that it might go right up inside her. She'd wanted that, but instead it had slid up her slit and was poking out between them. The pressure on her clit sent shivers down her spine. Kevin's eyes bore into her, and she sat very still. Not breaking eye contact until the last possible second, he lifted her nightgown and allowed it to fall over his head. Jenny was trembling, her eyes not vacant as he took her right breast into his mouth. His tongue swirled the injured nipple and the pain made her gasp. She hadn't known she was holding her breath. Jenny lifted to try to take his organ inside her again. Again, it slid up her very wet gash. The contact with her clit almost made her moan...

Kevin lifted her off her feet, standing in one powerful fluid motion. As he set her down, he lifted her nightgown over her head, throwing to the floor. He pushed her to arm's length, this time so he could look at her. Jenny stood very still, letting him enjoy what he was seeing. She banished a fleeting memory of the first time she'd done this with Jerry. She'd blushed then and she did now... but she didn't move.

Because of what he was giving her, she gave him the right to look. He pulled her to him and he kissed her again. His penis mashed against her naked skin. His wetness on it seemed so very hot that felt she'd been permanently branded. His hand on her back seemed to singe her skin. He got on the bed, moved to the far side and directed her to lie down on it. When she did, he propping himself up and began to study her. First, he examined her face. Jenny wanted to turn away, to hide her much catalogued imperfections, but his eyes froze her. Those eyes were so deep Jenny thought she could see her own reflection on them. When at last he smiled, Jenny felt the same rush of pride she felt at winning a gymnastic meet. His focus shifted to her body. Jenny had never felt so vulnerable in her entire life. He leaned inspecting her breasts.

"Does that nipple hurt? That happened today didn't it?"

His compassion washed over her and she wasn't embarrassed. He knew what she had been doing all day, and his voice soothed her. She wanted, needed for him to want her knowing everything she'd done.

Calmly she said, "Yes, my last dance partner had a name tag on and it caught my nipple wrong."

She quivered mentally for his response. His acceptance of her central to her core needs.

When he didn't ask more, but simply asked, "Do you want me to go easy on it, or ignore it entirely?" she knew he'd come through for her again.

He was accepting her. A lover knew that his beloved had sex with her husband, but he didn't care. Their affair was apart from that. Jenny was sure the details of what she'd done wouldn't change his feelings for her. He might enjoy the telling, but he didn't have prurient interest in them.

By accepted that she was doing here, he became ever so much more special to her. He continued his minute examination of her. Only a magnifying glass would have uncovered more of her. By letting him see her this minutely, Jenny knew that she was giving him certain rights to her body that were different from what she'd done with others. He kissed her mound. She shifted her legs, drawing back her knees to give him full access to her down there. As he looked at her, he touched her skin, first feeling the smoothness of her shave then just experiencing the texture of the skin that made up her genitals. Jenny knew she was wet, but she also knew she had K-Y down there. As his fingers probed her vagina and then her anus, she wished she'd been able to get him inside her earlier. Then the gel wouldn't be so evident. It was odd that what was bothering her wasn't the incredible intimacy she was allowing him, but that he would see the preparations she had made for having sex without intimacy.

She didn't want him to think of her as someone who would have sex with strangers. Still, as she lay there open to him, open in a way she'd never been for her husband, she could feel her excitement growing. As she waited, she bit her lip to contain her building need to be possessed. As he continued to look at her down there, she closed her eyes. So sensitive was she that with her eyes closed, she could feel the pressure of his eyes as he looked at each part of her sex. Her excitement build she almost squeezed her opening for him. She couldn't keep herself from squirming, as she was suddenly afraid that he might see some evidence of the others she had today. She felt a cold fear that some remnant of her earlier activities, or an imperfection might disgust him. Making her reject her... she couldn't stand that, not now. He shifted her and she knew he was examining her anus. She'd never considered that part of her anything but sordid, now she willing offered it up for his sexual pleasure.

She felt the bed shift and she sucked in her breath expecting to feel his breath on her open vagina, but instead she felt his lips on her mouth. He kissed her, deeply, tenderly. She wrapped her arms around his head and drew him down to her. He'd seen all her body, everything, and what he wanted was not her sex, the thing that every man who'd had her today had wanted, but her. He wanted the Jenny that could only be had in a kiss. She put her heart into that kiss. Everything else stopped for her. She was vaguely aware that his hand had found her breasts, that he was tenderly kneading them. She wasn't aware that she'd continued to hold her legs open, her knees almost touching her breast, until she felt shift again. Without breaking that kiss, he moved over her. Only their lips touched until he broke the kiss settled on her. He still held his weight above her, but now their skin touched as he looked down into her eyes. She felt his penis at her opening ready to enter her, and she shifted her hips to make entry easy.

He paused and in a grave voice asked, "Are you sure you want to do this Jenny? To cheat on your husband? To let another man have you? To take me inside you and strive for my cum deep inside you? If you do, say what I want to hear you say."

Jenny refused to let her mind hear the words, her lips answered, "I want you inside me Kevin, I want you to cum in me. Make love to me, make love to me like a lover, accept what I'm giving you, fill me with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.