Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 5: The Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Law - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

After Jenny cleaned up, they fixed dinner and chatted. Jenny knew that sex had been part of what they discussed, that she'd enjoyed the meal, but later she couldn't remember what they'd discussed or the food. All she remembered was the Kafkaesque moment of sitting on a towel, leaking from both holes, while dressed only in a flimsy nightgown, chatting with a woman whose bed she would share later.

It was getting dark when they finished cleaning up after the meal and made their way back to bathroom to prepare for the next dance. Jenny was scared by how routine the process had become. She knew the tranquilizer was a time released for twelve hours, but she wanted to be more disturbed about preparing for anonymous sex.

When the clock chimed the hour, Jenny walked to her room still feeling totally numb. Whatever this man was going to do to her, would be minor compared to the last dance with Maria.

'Besides, ' she thought, 'I've done it all anyway.'

The room was dark, and when she turned on the light, her blood froze. The man standing in the middle of the room was a sheriff, complete with a drawn gun!

In the gruffest of voices he growled, "You're under arrest for prostitution, now turn around and put your hands behind your back. If you think you can get out of this by giving free samples like last one, you've got another thing coming!"

Jenny relaxed marginally. The crack about 'free samples' was a dead give away this was simply another fantasy. One, which actually tickled her fancy.

"Oh please officer, I'll do ANYTHING not to be arrested. I've never been arrested before and I don't want a record. Please I'll do anything, absolutely anything for you if you'll give me a break," Jenny almost giggled.

The man scowled at her, "Get those hand behind your back so I can cuff you... no wait I'd better search you first. Lean up against that door and spread your legs; I want to make sure you don't have a weapon."

Jenny again suppressed a giggle as she leaned up against the door like she'd seen suspects do on TV. The man began to' frisk' her starting on her naked right ankle.

He worked his way up to her crotch, feeling her shaved skin, "Do you having anything hidden inside here, do I need to do a cavity search?"

Unable to suppress a grin she vamped, "I'm soooo empty inside. I promise, you can check with anything you have, but shouldn't a female officer be doing this?"

Still growling he said, "There's none available and besides whores don't need a woman cop. As long as you've been on the street you should know that. how long have you been doing this anyway?"

Trying to sound like an innocent ingénue she gushed, "Oh today is my first time to do this I promise!"

Jenny couldn't believe that she was being so light hearted about this, but it was so phony that it was almost fun.

His hands went up her waist, then to her breasts and he did a through job of making sure she didn't have anything hidden there. At the same time, he pushed his crotch into her bottom and his 'search' became very sexual. Jenny found herself responding to that, aware her genitals began tingling.

'I must like the idea of being forced like this better than the idea of having to do it on my own, ' she thought.

She was very aware that she was pushing her bottom back on him almost as hard as he was pushing into her.

For the first time his voice sounded normal, "Okay, I don't think you're armed, at least with anything other than the weapons all women carry. Bring your hands down behind your back and I'm going to put the cuffs on you."

Jenny did like she'd seen on TV, one hand at a time and felt real handcuffs on her wrists. Being handcuffed for the first time in her life had a very different effect on her than she expected. When his hands went to her bottom and began to feel her buttocks she was breathing hard. When he spun her around and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her locked ones, she felt helpless and his kiss was very exciting. She parted her legs when he pulled her bottom to his crotch.

Using his body, he frog walked her to the bed. Jenny was unprepared when he broke the kiss and stepped back and shoved her. Off balance, she landed on her back, her nightgown above her waist and her shaved cunt was open for view! CUNT! She'd never thought of it as that in her life, but right now that's what she was showing him. To emphasize the point she slowly spread her legs. As he looked, that cunt became very wet!

No smiling, his voice lilting he said, "No you don't, you don't get off that cheap. If you want to beat this rap your going to have to do more than straight sex, I want an around the world starting with a blow job!"

Jenny wasn't sure what that meant, but the way she was sprawled she couldn't sit up. Rolling to her side, she started to stand when she felt his hand on the top of her head holding her down. He stepped close to her as she sat on the bed and unzipped his pants and took out his organ. Jenny had a quick look at the sixth one she'd seen in her whole life before it was pushed into her mouth. She did what she'd been taught, enhanced by the instructions that he gave her. It only grew a fraction, but the pleasure sounds he was making let her know that she was doing what he wanted.

"That's enough," he said pulling it out of her mouth, "Standup and turn around; I can't trust you. I'm going to handcuff you to the wall to make sure you don't try anything funny while you work your way out of a trip to the station."

Jenny stood, and let him unlock her. He directed her to the bed, and she lay down, her hands extended above her. She wasn't surprised to find that there were hooks on the headboard that let him use two sets of handcuffs to secure her to it. Pulling on each, she confirmed that she been secured. Before she could wonder if he was going to do anything to her legs, they were lashed to shiny leg irons. Those were fastened to something on the floor. He produced a rubber ball and made her open her mouth. It was only when it had been strapped around her head that she realized that not only couldn't she make a sound, it was impossible to get it out of her mouth.

For a few seconds she panicked and tried to get free. After thrashing about for a minute or two, she felt a cold knot of fear begin in her lower stomach. Even if this was a game, she was secured and she wasn't going to be able to keep him from doing anything that he wanted to do.

In a new and very menacing voice he said, "As you just found out, you're not going anywhere. You can't make a sound that anyone here can hear. You're my captive and I'm going to teach you why you shouldn't be on the streets! There are monsters on these streets; some of them would tear you up. Why I took this whip off a pervert just a couple of hours ago!"

From somewhere he produced a wicked looking cat of nine tails! Before she could react to the terror building, he brought it swinging down hard on her breasts, making no attempt to pull the blow. It took several more seconds for Jenny to realize that there had been no pain with the blow. Looking more carefully she could see that the 'whip' was made out of very soft cloth, it only looked like leather. She had been hurt more in friendly pillow fights.

Her passion roared back, amplified. She found the idea of being helpless before prevent, sexy. He pulled up her nightgown so that her breasts were in the open and he struck her several more times with his 'whip'. The only pain was from the hardness of her nipples as they shot to attention. When he whipped her between her legs, she felt her arousal actually drip down to sheet. She was sure she was making a wet spot.

Taking the whip handle, he rubbed it up and down her slit, and the amount of her wetness on it embarrassed her. He dropped the whip and began to manipulate her breasts, playing with her rock hard nipples He explored her body, he took liberties with her, and everything he did excited her even more. Still when he reached under the bed and pulled out a penis shaped dildo Jenny felt her eyes get very wide. Some of her girlfriends had constantly teased her about vibrators, after Jerry had been locked up, but Jenny had never used one. She could feel her heart race, but this time she didn't know if it was fear or passion.

The buzzing noise it made when he turned it on sounded ominous. Jenny screamed through the gag when he touched it to the highly sensitive skin between her thigh and vaginal lips. The feeling was so different, it took Jenny several seconds to realize just how sexy it felt. He lightly traced the outline of those lips then ran the buzzing thing down the dripping slit Jenny couldn't keep her body from twitching, and she wasn't sure if it was to get away, or to get firmer contact. As he began to circle the thing around her clit, she felt her body build toward an orgasm. Right before she tipped over the edge, he pulled it away. Jenny strained to gain control, but the muscles in her legs were going into spasms and every muscle in her crotch remained drawn inward, poised for a massive explosion, waiting only for the slightest contact to trigger it. Jenny could felt actual beads of sweat form on her forehead as she looked at the man who was torturing her by not touching her.

He caught her eye and in a very authoritative voice said, "Jenny I'm going to put this little toy inside you. You don't get a choice about that; the only choice you get is where it goes. I don't care myself, but if you want it in your asshole, you're going to have to lift off the bed so I can get it in there, so think about it. If I see you lifting I'm going to put it up your ass and fuck your cunt, if I don't then, I'm going to shove it up your cunt, and fuck your ass. So," he let the word hang, "which do you want?"

Jenny blinked, then blinked again. Her brain was struggling, as if she'd gone days without sleep. Was her really going to put that thing inside one of her 'places' and take her in the other? As she forced her brain to think, she discovered that what upset her was that she couldn't rouse the indignation she thought she should feel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.