Corruption - Cover

Corruption

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Chapter 3: Let's Play

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Let's Play - An immature wife tries to protect her husband from her mistakes... +++ From Chapter 8 the story deals with what happens to them after he finds out. The first thing I ever wrote, in English or my own language. Please keep that in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Slow  

When the clock chimed this time, Jenny didn't have to be led to the bedroom. She was resigned to what she had to do. If she felt fear, it was still that fuzzy kind that seemed so removed, the distance welcome. Walking in she saw a man in his early thirties standing there. He looked her up and down in as frank an appraisal as she had ever had in her whole life. Her first reaction was resentment that she had to allow some one to do that to her while she was dressed like she was.

His first words made it worse, "Aren't you a fine looked piece of pussy! Prime grade A meat on the hoof, come on over here and let daddy get a handful of those blue ribbon tits."

Deep inside, but somehow separate, Jenny felt her anger boil. She'd hated men or boys who made comments like this, and if this man thought she was just going to walk over there and let him cop a feel... two thoughts hit her as she saw his expression, the first was that he was playing a game. He didn't look at all certain of her reaction. Second, that even if she didn't want to, she was going to walk over there and let him cop a feel. Then some fleeting expression confirmed that he wasn't being his real self, that this was some sort of game he wanted her to play.

Choking back her anger and determined to try to get through this 'dance' she said, "If you want to get your hands on these you're going to have to do some sweet talking or figure out something better for that nasty mouth of yours."

She was trying to be light and even coy, which didn't come naturally to her, but when he stuck his tongue out and flicked it she realized what she'd said! She'd practically asked for oral sex and all she'd intended was to ask for a different kind of 'line'.

"Well come on over here and let me tickle your tonsils and see if that doesn't put you in the mood to let me tickle your titties."

Jenny took a deep breath and walked over to him, trying to get into the swing of things when it hit her that if she was a 'party girl' his invitation might have been nice. He'd said he liked her looks and that he was willing to look to her needs too. Trying to lock all her honest reactions deep inside her, she smiled and moved to kiss him. She was unprepared for his kiss. It wasn't just that he began by French kissing her, she'd expected that, but that his tongue was very active, and it felt good! The feeling of her breast mashed against his chest was sexual in a way she hadn't expected. His arms were very muscular; in fact, all of him was muscular. Jenny reacted to that in a strange way, she was turned on! She'd had sex with two different men and had an orgasm but this was different, she could feel her nipples getting hard and she thought she felt some natural moisture forming between her legs.

When his hand went down her back, she let him push her onto his cock and it seemed as hard as the rest of his body. It had been months since Jenny had felt anything like passion, she returned his kiss. She felt his hand move down her bottom and she moved her legs to let him touch her there. When he did, it ignited her and she pressed her body hard to him, grinding her pelvis against his cock in open invitation. The whole kiss had lasted only a couple of minutes but Jenny was panting for breath when he released her.

"Well I found another use for my dirty mouth, are you ready to show me those fine tits you've been trying to push through my chest?"

Jenny didn't even think that she was taking off her clothes for a new man for only the second time in her life until after she had the gown off and was moving back to kiss him again. The buttons on his shirt pressed into her skin and the buckle on his belt was uncomfortable, but his fingers between her legs felt wonderful.

Wondering if this was just the persona she was trying out, or if her emotions were real, she pulled back and said, "Isn't it time that you showed me yours, since I'm letting you play with mine?"

He practically ripped off his clothes, showing a passion that increased the current she could feel flowing between her legs. Without thinking about it, she did to him what he'd done to her. She looked frankly at his body. It was hard and muscular he had to be a weightlifter, and his organ was larger than any she'd seen.

Jenny felt her passion continue to rise as he moved to her, picked her up as if she were a feather pillow and carried her to the bed. He lay her down gently and moved over her to the other side. He kissed her, then after a second, he moved to her breast and she almost moaned. His finger entered her and she knew that she wanted more. She pulled him on top of her and she spread her legs wide, bringing her knees up to make it easy for him to enter her. When he seemed to have some trouble finding her entrance she reached between them and guided him into her.

His entrance was hard but not brutal, Jenny pushed up with even more force to capture his entire organ. She felt herself stretch down there and had the 'joined' feeling she loved. She was moving under him trying to grind her pelvis into his, to get pressure on her clit and got enough that she was close to an orgasm. She didn't know that she was gritting her teeth and stretching her neck until he kissed her again and she clutched his back with both arms, wrapped her legs around his and lifted her whole chest off the bed to press up to him.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered hoarsely into her ear and she felt him start.

Her reaction was to grind hard up to him and squeeze him with her thighs, her vagina and her arms. The pressure was enough to let her cum too and it was intense for the next thirty seconds. When she'd finished she was horrified at what she'd just done. Still, when he changed from a demanding to a tender embrace of her she returned it, tears welling from her eyes. There had been nothing of Jerry in what she'd just done; she'd had her own pleasure and for the first time she understood that she might have been vulnerable to someone who might want to 'comfort' her while Jerry was in prison. She did like sex and she had missed it. She was grateful that he'd given her what she missed and that she didn't have to feel guilty. She had walked into the bedroom for Jerry, even if he'd had no part in what she did here.

"Are you okay? Did you cum?" he asked, lifting up off her and looking her in the face.

At the same time, he flexed inside her and Jenny was embarrassed at her reflexive response, which was to squeeze to hold him inside her. He continued to look down at her expectantly, until she blushed and was forced to nod.

"Are you as good at giving head as you are at fucking?" he asked his eyes so steady that Jenny knew she was going to have to answer aloud.

"I'm just learning how."

She tried to show with her eyes that she didn't want to have to do that right now; having him inside her at the moment was pleasant and she just wanted to bask in the body tingles she was still feeling. He seemed to pick up on that because he leaned down and kissed her gently while she snuggled up to him. For several minutes, they lay joined, not talking but enjoying each other's bodies. Jenny let her skin enjoy the touch of his hard muscles. She ran her hands lightly over his back feeling his muscles ripple. She'd never understood the appeal of the muscle-bound types to some girls but, as she felt his body in her, she had a random thought that maybe Jerry would do what so many inmates seemed to do and work on his body. As soon as she had the thought she banished it, but she didn't stop enjoying the feel of the man on top of her.

It took her a little while to realize that he was getting soft inside her, and was about to slip out. He lifted up and moved so that his legs were outside hers and of course that caused him to slip all the way out of her.

"Slide down between my legs and let me show you a great way to do pushups."

It took Jenny a second to understand what he was saying. While the idea of taking that thing in her mouth with all their juice all over it was gross, the image of him doing pushups with it in her mouth tickled her. She giggled as she moved down until her head was directly below the thing. Reminding herself that she'd already done this with Ray and Sam she tried to relax...

Then her honest inner voice added, 'But not when you'd added anything of you to his mix and if Sam smelled of his wife, he wasn't still wet with her.'

Still, she opened her mouth to accept the slimy thing but giggled again when his pelvis came down on her head and she heard him say, "ONE."

He wiggled while he was down; although the penis was too soft to do anything, it was one of the ways he'd moved inside her and Jenny laughed out loud. He began to lift up and Jenny sucked with all her might to hold him down. It didn't keep him, but she did make a pop sound when it was pulled from her. Her laughter and her mood were lighter than at any time since that afternoon at the car dealership. The taste wasn't as bad as she'd feared and making a game of sex was something she'd never done.

When he pushed down, she was ready to take it back in her mouth and as he announced, "TWO," she worked her tongue around the thing, making it bounce around in her mouth, playing with it, which would have seemed impossible even an hour ago.

A distant part of her was shocked at the idea that she could enjoy one of those things in her mouth of all places. Again, as he began to move up, she sucked as hard as she could to hold him down and again it left her mouth with a loud popping sound.

The pattern continued, but when he reached twenty, she lifted her head up to keep it in her mouth and was very surprised that she wanted it to stay in there. When he lowered down, she began to gobble him. That was the only term she could think of, as she was taking it deep in her mouth and throat and this time when he moved his hips she knew that she was letting him fuck her face. She just didn't care. She was getting sexually excited in a way she'd never thought possible.

She wrapped her hands around his butt and felt the hard muscles flex under her fingers. The maleness of his bottom was the sexiest thing she'd encountered in her life and she knew she was getting wet between her legs. Jenny had thought that she enjoyed sex. She had even thought that she was uninhibited with Jerry, but she'd never felt any particular interest in his penis once she'd seen it and knew what it felt like. It was just the thing that he put in her when they had sex. She liked the feeling of it inside her but that was a feeling she associated with being 'one body'.

Now she wanted this male thing that was in her mouth because it was MALE and she realized that even though she'd had more sex today than any two days in her whole life she wanted it to get hard and to fill her. She sucked and she ran her tongue around it. She stuck her tongue in the tip; she tried to swallow it down her throat. She felt her pelvis thrust up as his thrust down on her face.

Finally, when she was afraid that the muscles in her mouth could do nothing else, she felt him move differently and the organ began to grow rapidly. In no time, it was too long to fit all of it in her mouth and it was more than hard enough to do what she wanted it to do.

"Aren't you the little wildcat once you get going, do you want me to fill your mouth with cum?"

Jenny didn't even hesitate in shaking her head no.

"Then what do you want me to do with this, put it in my pants and go home?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.