True and Eternal - Cover

True and Eternal

Copyright© 2005 by DoctorWyldcard

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex is a man who has it all. A great wife, a good business, all he needs, except for children. Then his wife makes him a deal, she'll have children, IF he gets her married sister pregnant. This is how it all began and ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy  

I hate to tell you, but I didn't get either my wife or her sister pregnant that weekend. But that didn't stop us from trying, or me from calling in sick on Monday due to a "strained back."

These girls were going to kill me.

Now, I had very naively believed that Amanda and I would just get together when we knew she was ovulating. But it seems that Andy and Amanda had gotten together that Sunday and decided that we shouldn't take any chances.

That meant that I should provide my services at least two or three times a week to each sister.

Remember what I said about killing me?

Andy and I had sex whenever we could. And I do mean whenever. Nights, mornings, after we vacuumed the carpets. I will never forget when she showed up at my work one day.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Being horny. Close the door and fuck me."

My secretary, God bless her 60-year-old heart, just got up from her desk and closed and locked my door.

Then afterwards she ordered me a new desk, something a bit sturdier and a little higher.

I gave her a raise the next day.

As for Amanda, she became creative with her reasons to see her sister. And if her husband ever called to check up on her, Andy would be right there to run interference until she could catch her breath and talk to the putz.

Andy stayed with us and watched every 'performance' that we put on until one Saturday, about a month after we began our unique relationship.

On the few days that Amanda stayed with us, we had gotten into the habit of sleeping together, Andy on a day couch in the same room. I woke up on one Sunday and rolled over almost overtop of her.

Now I have to admit that rolling onto a very attractive gal when you awake is one of the best things that a man can ever experience.

I didn't even think about it as I started to kiss her. Eventually she woke up, and she was all ready to go. When we finished making tender love, and were kissing and cuddling, Andy came through the door to wake us.

That's when all three of us realized that Amanda and I had just had sex for the first time without her present.

"Oh my!" This was all that Andy could say. Fearing that our marriage might be going down the drain, I had broken the agreement that we had given, I rose up off the bed and tried to apologize.

"Andy, I'm sorry I didn't know that you weren't here and--"

Slap. I never knew that Andy could move that fast. And she was getting stronger, probably from our work out sessions.

Nonetheless, this was becoming a bad habit. I could not believe she would actually hit me! Every time I tried to voice my opinion on our 'arrangement' my face stung.

"Listen up! You are a good man. I knew what I was doing when I started this! I love you and always will. You are the only man for me so you just stop apologizing for doing what I asked when you show my sister love. That jerk she is married to won't do it but you can and do."

All this time Amanda sat back and watched us with those puppy eyes of hers. She always reminded me of a little child watching her parents fight.

Ironic huh?

To make a long story short, we dropped that 'Andy must watch every time we have sex' rule.

That opened up the sex life between Amanda and me. My clothes started to fit looser around this time. At first I thought it was all the activity that I was doing. So I countered with protein shakes and what not.

Then a buddy at the gym told me how I was 'ripping' up. That's bodybuilder jargon for getting really defined. I also started to notice that my shirts got tighter.

Seems that I was hitting the gym harder. Both girls noticed too. Andy would smile and tell me it was about time I hit the gym as much as her. Amanda, now for her I was becoming a personal playground to explore. She loved my new muscles and increased stamina. At times she would make me sit and talk to her for hours without my shirt on, and sometimes completely nude. And of course she returned the favor. I learned to love our talks.

Those weren't the only changes that I was going through. While I ran my company, I was a pretty hands-off manager, usually letting my employees do their own thing without me watching over them. But around this time that I began to really pay attention to the details of the business. Because of this, I caught one employee over charging a client and another flat-out embezzling from me.

Well I helped the law with both and even reimbursed the one client. That was when my business began to take off. It was strange. The more challenges that came my way, the more aggressive I got. I took things head on and won almost every time. I stopped relying on Thomas's friends and contacts and actually made some of my own. It would eventually take over a year but I was able to financially get out from under the bastard's thumb.

Around the three-month mark of 'Operation Knock-up The Family', Amanda announced that she was pregnant. She made sure to sleep with her husband after she knew so that he would think it was his.

The same day that they came over to tell us the good news, Andy told us she was with child as well!

Turned out that I must have gotten them both around the same time because they were both due in the same week.

This is when I really noticed the differences between Amanda's spouse and myself.

Andy and I were going to the pregnancy classes together. Picking out stuff for the baby's room together. I even put up the first sonogram of our son on my office wall.

My son. I was really going to be a father! I could not get that thought out my head.

That's why I could not for the life of me understand Thomas. He thought that Amanda was carrying his child. But he did not want her going to the classes; thank goodness her parents intervened on that.

He said--and I am not joking here--"Women have been having babies for centuries without classes. Why should I pay to have her learn what should come naturally?"

So after the five of us ganged up on him he relented, but only after I offered to pay for them. I know it was risky and might have seemed suspicious, but she was carrying my child. A little girl in fact.

Then after getting me to pay for the classes, he still didn't want to go because it "cut into his personal time." Translation: the time he spent doing 'guy' things to prove that he wasn't whipped.

Well hell, her dad and I ended up splitting going with her to those classes. Looking back I should have known there was something developing when the ladies in the class would tell me I was a very attentive husband and commended Amanda on her choice in men.

That was uncomfortable then but later, well...

Thomas also thought others things were beneath him or were "women's work." Like shopping for clothes or preparing the nursery. I volunteered for those duties too. With all this double duty, I ended up being really tired at night, and, after Andy's hormones got finished with me, near dead. And if I happened to have gotten some time alone with Amanda that day as well I was two stages past death.

They might not look that much alike but they ARE sisters! Biology does not lie.

The main upside of all of this was I got to really know Amanda. I found out that she liked to fish, a hobby we both loved. Strawberry was her favorite flavor of ice cream. We both hated 'Old Yeller', but had a thing for the old Benjie movies. Things like that.

I really enjoyed my time with her. The way she smiled and laughed at my lame jokes. More than once on one of these day 'dates', a waiter or maybe even an old couple, would comment on how happy we were together.

I even took her to my work place--she WAS my sister-in-law--to show her around.

Funny thing, except for my secretary, who had met my wife, most people called her Andy and thought SHE was my wife. Andy had never shown too much interest in the daily grind of my job but Amanda made me feel like she was hanging on every one of my words. Then we had a client come in raving over one little problem or another and I just calmly handled the problem. Didn't want to upset Amanda with this fool. Afterwards she told me how proud for me she was.

I made her proud. I didn't know it till then but I wanted to do that. I wanted, no needed, her to be proud of me. And to hear her say that just made everything ok. I could feel myself swelling with pride.

And you know the strangest thing? No jealousy. Nada. I was sure that one or the other of the girls would have some feelings over all of this. I waited for the day when Andy would blow up or Amanda would run of in tears. The only thing I can think of is that they talked it out. They always seemed to be talking about everything. Must be a girl thing.

I asked Amanda one time about it, I wasn't going to ask Andy, my dental insurance couldn't take it.

"Alex, I know we should have these feelings but you know, I'm really happy for the two of you. And Andy likes what we share. We can't explain it except that you're a special man."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.