Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 111

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 111 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I reached up and turned off the alarm.

"Come on, Babe. Time to get up."

"Uhhmm. Leave me alone."

I smacked her on the ass.

"Come on. Karate in one hour."

I walked downstairs and was almost knocked over by Bozo on the way down. I opened the kitchen door to see Mary sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hi, Jack."

"Mary. Where were you last night?"

"I went to the dance. You know that."

"Not then. This morning."

"I was at Charlie's."

"At 5 in the morning?"

"Yeah, well, we kind of fell asleep on his couch."

"Well, I didn't get any sleep because you didn't come home."

"Well, gee, Jack. I'm real sorry about that. But it's not my fault you didn't get any sleep."

"Yeah, well, we have to leave at ten till ten for karate. Make sure you're ready."

"I'll be ready, Jack. Looks like you need to get ready, yourself."

Bozo wasn't anywhere to be found so I went back to the apartment. I heard Jill's voice coming from the kitchen but it didn't sound like she usually did. I got the impression she was talking Baby Talk.

I made my way to the front of the apartment and observed her from the end of the hallway. She was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, turned away from the table, leaning down, her nose about two inches from Bozo's. She had his chin in her hand.

"Come on, Baby, is him gonna sing for his mommy? Aw, come one, youze can do it. La La La, La, La La La."

His ears were up, his eyes were bright, his tongue was hanging out of one side of his mouth. You could see the pure love that the two of them were flowing towards each other. He gave a little "Yip."

"Oh, come on, you can do it. La La La, La, La La La."

"Rrr, rowrrr, rrowwrrr."

"La La La, La, La La La."

"Rrr rrr rowrrr, ro rowwrr rrr rowwrrr."

Jill squealed and grabbed him behind both ears, pulling him into her face.

"Him's such a good baby. Him's Momma's special Bozo, him is."

Bozo was now standing up, his tail banging into the chair next to the one Jill was sitting in. She gave him a big kiss on the nose, then turned and smiled at me.

It was obvious that Jill and Bozo had had many special times together like this one. Something else about her I'd missed out on. I thought back on her excitement and how the two of them took to each other the couple of times she saw him in the pet store. It was one of the things that made me fall more in love with her. And the day I brought him over to her house she was overjoyed. There were a couple of times I felt like I'd made a mistake because she seemed to be paying more attention to Bozo than to me, but there hadn't been much indication of how close they were since the first couple of weeks. I realized that my woman had an unlimited capacity for love, and just because she loved someone or something else didn't mean she didn't love me as much as possible.

"Jack, you don't look too hot."

"I know. I didn't go back to sleep after Mom called. I was waiting for her to call back."

"Did she tell you she'd call back?"

"She said she would if there was anything I needed to know."

"When are you going to start trusting her, Jack? You can't take control of the whole world."

"I guess. I was just worried."

"So, did you find out what happened to Mary?"

"Yeah, she and Charlie fell asleep on his couch. And she told me it wasn't her fault that I didn't get any sleep."

"She's right Jack. God, you are such a mother hen. Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you."

"Oh, please don't say that. I don't want to have to worry about you."

"Settle down, Jack. If there's anything to worry about, I'll let you know. Now pour us both a cup of coffee and we'll shower. We can eat some bagels on the way to class."

"How come you didn't make a full pot?"

"I figured we'd each have a mug here, I'd take a refill and you could take that big travel mug so you'd have something while you're waiting for us. No reason to throw a quarter of a pot away."

"Yeah, I guess so."

I took her mug over to her and handed it to her. She lifted her face, puckered up and closed her eyes. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Do you know how much I love you, you big lug?"

"I'm beginning to realize. I love you too, you know."

"Oh yeah, Jack, I know."

I took a good look at her. She appeared to have gotten a full night's sleep. Her eyes were bright, her face was flushed, her hair was shining. I'd heard of a woman glowing before; this was the first time I'd seen it and spotted it for what it was. She had a simple robe that covered her from neck to ankle. On her, it looked like a gown to the royal ball. I got a lump in my throat when I realized that I was the cause of her appearance.

She grabbed my hand.

"Come on, Jack. Shower time."

"You take the first one."

"Nope. Not enough time. We need to shower together or we'll never make it.

We went into the bathroom and Jill grabbed her toothbrush. I got mine and we took turns using the sink as we each cleaned our teeth. I finished first, so I opened the door and made sure there weren't any clothes in the way of the spray. It looked all clear, so I turned on the water, shucked off my shorts and got in. I got all wet and was lathering up my hair when I felt Jill come in. She playfully pushed me towards the back of the enclosure with her butt and a couple of seconds later I smelled her strawberry shampoo.

"Oh, that smells so good, Jill."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Let me get up and rinse off my shampoo."

Now, I always keep my eyes closed when I have shampoo in my hair, so I assumed Jill's eyes were closed, too. I sensed that she moved as far in from the door as possible and then the next thing I knew I was being guided up toward the flowing water by the most convenient handle she could find. My cock. She giggled as I covered her hand with both of mine.

I rinsed and checked her out. She was still leaning against the wall and her eyes were closed. Maybe she knew where it was at all times. I moved back and turned her around and guided her under the spray.

I grabbed a washcloth and held it under the spray, above Jill's head. That got a "Hey!" out of her, and I pulled it back. I put some body wash on it and started working on Jill's back. That produced some groans. I soaped her back, her butt, between her legs and down the backs of her legs.

"Turn around."

"Yes, Sir."

I got the washcloth wetter, added more body wash and started down her front. I noticed that her nipples seemed to spring out as I went over her breasts. Not that I was trying for that effect, she was just super sensitive. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of extreme concentration on her face. I worked down her stomach and did between her legs from the front side this time. She liked that. Both times, from the back and the front, she made a sound something between a purr and a growl. I worked down each leg, even getting her to lift them one at a time so I could do her feet and between her toes.

"OK, Babe. Rinse off and then you can do me."

She was already turned around, rinsing the soap off her front.

"You missed a spot."

"Oh, your face?"

"No, I did my face when I shampooed my hair." She leaned into the front of the shower, her legs apart, her butt pointing back at me. She rested her head on one arm and fed the other hand back between her legs, opening up her sex. "Here. Way inside. You need to use your special tool."

"Jill, we don't have time."

"Stop thinking and do it, Jack. We'll be fine."

Well, I may not have been ready, but Little Jack was all set to go. I moved forward, bent my knees a little and lined him up with the pathway she was holding open.

It was a lot tighter than the times we had done it after I broke through her hymen. Jill hissed as she sucked air in between her teeth.

"Slow down. I need to moisten up. Just ease back and forth until it changes."

I pulled back a half inch, which was almost as far as I could go without coming out. I reached around and diddled her clitoris with two of my fingers, then moved in slightly. I went in a little further this time, but she wasn't as ready for me as she'd been overnight. Finally, after four or five times, I felt that moist heat and she welcomed me. I bottomed out after a couple more strokes.

"Yes. Oh, God, Jack. That's it. Fuck my pussy. Do me good. Fill me up."

That set me off. I eased my hand back and out so I had full access. I brought the hand around the side and went back to working on her clit from the front. I reached up with the other had and started squeezing her tits. The first thing I noticed was that her nipples were sprung out like a pair of thimbles. I giggled.

"What."

"Oh, nothing. Just something I thought of."

"Tell me, Jack."

"Thimbellina."

"I don't get it."

I tweaked one of her nipples.

"Oh."

I got back to the job at hand. There was no doubt that Jill was ready to be pounded as hard as I could manage. I did my best while still keeping up the stimulation with both hands.

"I'm getting close, Babe."

"Urrggh." She reached down and pulled my hand out from between her legs, pushing back her butt, presenting more to me. "Do me, Jack. Fill my pussy. Come in me."

It took three more strokes, but that's exactly what I did. I felt the flow coming from my balls and up through my cock. It actually hurt. I had put my body through a lot over the last 8 or 9 hours, but it was still giving its best effort. I pushed in as far as I could while I dug my hands in just in front of her hip bones and pulled her back as far as I could. As soon as I was in and that first spurt came out, she started groaning and I could feel the contractions of her vagina. I think our orgasms fed off each other, expanding them beyond their original potentials. Jill was leaning against the front of the shower and I was holding on to her. I felt weak and I knew without her support I'd probably collapse onto the floor.

A minute or two later, I was able to stand on my own. I wasn't ready to swim 100 yards, but I could stand up without breathing too hard.

Jill was squatting down, using her fingers to pull out what semen she could reach. I had an idea she left quite a pool inside. She held her nose between her thumb and forefinger, and blew into it, like she would when trying to pop her ears on a plane flight. It didn't have any effect.

"Well, it was worth a shot. Jack, you need to wash yourself so I can dry and get the bagels ready."

She'd been standing up as she said that and opened the door, stepping out onto the rug. "Gotta hurry, Jack. We have to leave in five minutes."

I did a quick swipe with the washcloth and body wash, rinsed off and did a quick job of drying myself. I just got the main moisture out of my hair, pretty much so it wouldn't drip, then brushed it real quick. As I exited the bathroom, I could see that Jill was wearing her Gi and had her hair wrapped in a towel. I could smell the bagels in the toaster oven and she pushed by me to get some things out of the bathroom.

"I'll handle the bagels. Just get dressed. Quick."

I'd gotten a pair of shorts on when I heard a pounding on the door. I went out and opened it to find Mary and Sara standing there with hands on their hips.

"Jack. We're going to be late."

"One minute, Mary. Why don't you go up to the kitchen and see if Jill needs anything."

I didn't wait for an answer, I just went into the bedroom, threw on a T-shirt, grabbed my wallet and slipped into some sandals. All three girls were on the way out the door as I came out of the bedroom.

I sprinted over to the door, flipped the lock and made Bozo stay inside. I slammed the door and took the stairs two and a time. Mary and Sara were in the back seat and Jill was up front as I got in. I started the car and backed out.

It took half a block before I realized what was different. Jill was sitting at the far side of the seat. I was all set to ask if she was upset with me when I realized that she was using the towel to dry her hair. When she decided it was dry enough, she started to bush it. She actually got violent with it as the brush would get caught in a tangle. She was finally satisfied with the results and she got a thin hair tie and wrapped it around a bunch of hair she'd pulled to the back, flipping it over several times and adding a new twist. I glanced over at her and it looked like she'd had someone do it for her instead of doing it by herself without a mirror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.