Jack and Jill
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

The phone rang after dinner on Tuesday. Mom was at work so I answered it.

"Mary. Charlie's on the phone for you."

She ran into the kitchen, practically ripping the phone out my hand as I pretended to keep it away from her. Never mess with a woman who's possessed. They talked for a good half hour.

I thought I heard a lot about Charlie on the way to school Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was twice as bad. Well, not bad. Twice as intense.

Charlie was a senior at Highpoint. He had his own car. He had invited Mary to go to the game with him. She was worried about Mom. Did I think she'd let Mary go out with him alone?

I told her Mom had been pretty cool with me. I didn't tell her how early Mom said she started her sex life and what she'd talked about. I figured she'd tell Mary what she wanted Mary to know.

That night I called Jill while they talked in Mary's room. I discovered two things, neither of which made me happy.

At least for the time being, Jill and I were only going to be able to see each other on the weekends. It would pretty much be the schedule we'd followed the last couple of weekends. Friday night at the Highpoint game, Sunday's pool party and barbecue and Saturday to do whatever we wanted, provided we could get there and I could afford it. I knew Jill could probably buy and sell me if she wanted but I wasn't comfortable with her carrying me. There was no way I could afford a pizza at Perlione's for just the two of us, much less whoever happened to go to the game, but that was a matter of John doing something for his daughter and her friends. He probably spent some decent money feeding whoever wanted to hang out on Sundays but that was his one family day and I know he enjoyed pretending to be a slave driver and have everybody wait on him. He may be Dr. Asshole at the hospital and stern with Jill's friends, but I knew he was just what she called him - a teddy bear. Saturdays were my day to take care of the girl I loved. And I wanted to pay for it.

Tuesday and Thursday nights were out. Jill had class both nights at JC. Thursdays were especially tight for her because she had volleyball meets after school. Which meant she couldn't come to my swim meets because they were held at the same time. Come to think of it, I couldn't go to her meets, either. Strange how it bothered me she couldn't come and support me and it had never entered my mind to support her endeavor.

She told me I was welcome to go over to her place Monday or Wednesday after school and we could go swimming or whatever till about 6, provided I could find a way there and back home. Jill ate dinner after 6 and spent a lot of time studying in the evenings. Not so much for high school but she had some pretty heavy duty assignments in her computer class. Mom didn't really want me to be out on school nights, anyway. The one time we did that had been an exception for both of us. Unfortunately, I obligated myself to working on swimming till 5 both days and I couldn't let Coach down. I could take my bike to school and ride to Jill's after practice, but that would give me a half hour or less with her. We both agreed it wouldn't be worth it.

The other thing that bothered me was really stupid. It was my own damn fault but that didn't keep it from bothering me. I was becoming jealous of a dog.

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic. I sat there on the phone and listened to my girlfriend go on and on about how much she loved me for giving her Bozo and how he was so cute when she took him for a walk and had trouble getting up the curb and how he slept on her bed last night and she woke up with her arm around him (that one really got to me). He was behaving himself while she ate dinner, waiting patiently for her to finish and gently taking whatever was offered out of her hand. He'd been whiny and pushy the first night they ate together but she had a talk to him like I told her to and he was a little angel now. And he was so cute when he nudged the door open when she was in the bathroom, waiting patiently at her feet when she was on the toilet or on the bath mat while she took her shower.

I listened to her going on and on, thanking me for the dog I got for her and I totally understood why it bothered her so much when I rattled on and on about Sara a week or so before. Only I couldn't very well show up at her house and hang on to her while trying to stare down her dog and intimidate him.

I knew I should be happy she was so thrilled with the gift I'd given her. But there was a part of me that snarled at every sentence that came out of her mouth about that dog. I knew I was going to have to get over it. He was going to be around for a long time. Part of my problem with the whole thing was I realized she would probably get rid of me before she'd give up Bozo.

We were just about done when Jill asked me to hang on a minute.

"Jack?"

"Hi, John."

"Is your mom there?"

"She is, but she's kind of busy. One of those mother, daughter talks with Mary."

"I understand. Could you have her call me when she has a minute?"

"Sure. John. Is there any message I can give her?"

"No, just have her give me a call. You've got my cell phone number, right?"

"Sure, John. I'll tell her."

I didn't. It got to be late and they were still gabbing, I left Mom a note and went to bed. I asked her what he wanted when I got up in the morning and she said it was too late when she finished talking with Mary and she'd call him later on.

I asked Mary if Mom was OK about her going to the game with Charlie as we walked to school on Thursday. She told me Mom was fine. I don't think I've ever seen my sister so excited. She told me how Mom told her some of the things she'd done in high school and at one point opened her purse, secretly showing me the edge of a box of condoms. Mom had given her a half dozen, just as with me. Mary swore to me, as she had to Mom, she wasn't ready for anything like that yet. Mom had told her to keep them with her when she went out, just in case. Mom also told her she was reaching the age where it would be a good idea for her to start taking the pill. She was going to see about making an appointment for her. Mary was surprised when I told her the doctor Jill had gone to seemed pretty good and offered to give Mom her name.

"So, have you guys done anything yet?"

"We've done some touching. She took me in her mouth the Sunday before last. I was so excited I damn near choked her."

"Gross. How could she do that?"

"She seemed to like it. She wasn't thrilled that I came so quick and didn't warn her but I'm sure she'd do it again."

"Have you ever... you know... done her down there with your mouth?"

"No. I've had my hand on her butt but that's as far south of the border as I've been. Saturday she let me make love to her breasts. I was really surprised when she had an orgasm."

"Oh, my God. I want to do all that but I'm scared."

"Mary, you're young. Have you ever been kissed?"

"Not really. Once a few of us were playing Truth or Dare. But that's it."

"Well, work up to it. Don't ever let anybody force you to do something you're not comfortable with. When the time is right for something, you'll know."

"I guess you're right. But Charlie's a senior. He's probably had all kinds of women. I don't want to disappoint him."

"That's just the attitude that's going to put you in a position you can't get out of. If Charlie is a decent human being, he won't force you into doing anything you're not ready for. He'll let you move at your own pace. Come on, Mary. It's only a football game."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.