Dominique - Cover

Dominique

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - New beginnings. A new way of doing, of seeing, and of acting. She thought her one chance had slipped through her fingers, but fate lent a hand. He thought he might never see her again, but he was wrong. A tale told from both sides. Romantic Dominance and submission.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Slow  

Friday morning. I loved public holidays. It's funny, but I wasn't even thinking about the weekend. Lying in bed watching the sun come up, my thoughts were on the previous twenty-four hours. Closing my eyes and replaying it in my mind, I was getting horny all over again. Two cocks. Two! God. I'd seen the porn. I'd wondered what it would be like. I could see it so vividly in my mind. It was almost like it happened to someone else, and I just watched!

Except, I was sore. Not stingy sore. More achy sore. Pretty much the same as when Andrew gave me 'the works'. Usually about once a month he would work me over completely. It was usually either a Friday night, or a Saturday or Sunday, and he would work on me for three or four hours. The effects would linger for days. 'Come on pet, it's time for 'the works', ' he would say. That's how I felt, only I hadn't been flogged or anything.

'When Andrew's away, Dominique can play.' That's the rule. But when he's at home, I need permission to readjust my bra, or to get my panties out of my ass! Well maybe not that bad, but I'm not allowed to masturbate without his permission, and he was sound asleep right beside me. Biting my lip and squirming, I wondered whether rubbing my nipples against the silk sheet covering us constituted masturbation. It felt so nice. I squeezed my thighs together. God, I was so wet I just had to check. I felt so used. Just gently, I touched myself and all I felt was hot, wet slickness. I quickly put my fingers in my mouth and cleaned them in case Andrew thought I'd been playing. He'd know what was on my mind. It was embarrassing enough thinking about how I reacted last night. Being caught masturbating the very next morning was just too slutty.

Ignoring my blush, I checked the alarm clock and noticed it was due to go off in fifteen minutes. I looked across at Andrew and watched him breathe. He had such a nice broad back. Quietly I snuggled up behind him and slid my hand very lightly, slowly down his side and over his hip. He didn't even stir. Barely kissing his back, my hand went lower, down over his muscular thigh. With my fingernails, I very gently came back up to his hip.

"Master," I whispered, licking his back with the tip of my tongue. I curled my hand around his hip, grazing my nails across his stomach. He stirred, turning to lie on his back, and I gasped quietly. My hand was trapped between his belly and his cock, and it was hard and hot against the back of it. "Mmmmm, Master," I breathed.

Feeling him hard added fuel to my fire, and while on my side, my thighs squashed my throbbing pussy. I could barely touch his cock with the back of my fingers as my palm softly rubbed his lower tummy. He was so hard. Unable to stop myself, I took it into my grasp and held my breath, enjoying the heat and the feel of it. When he still didn't stir, I slowly tightened my grip and gave it a squeeze. Fuck, that's hard. Looking up at him, he had a blissful look on his face and he groaned. He was waking up!

"Mmmmm, Dominique. That's lovely," he said quietly, yawning and blinking his eyes open.

I beamed at him and squeezed his cock again. "Good morning, Master. I hope you slept well."

"Mmmmmm. Very well. Yourself?"

"Like a baby, Master," I replied, fluttering my eyelashes.

He rolled towards me and took me into his arms, but I didn't let go of his cock. "Good. Sore?" he asked, smiling at me and kissing my nose.

"Only a little bit. More horny than anything."

"Slut," he whispered, grinning at me.

"Yes, Sir!" I replied a little too eagerly, my blush intensifying.

"We'll see." At that moment the alarm went off and Andrew rolled over, throwing his legs over the side of the bed. He sat up, reaching for his watch from the bedside table and putting it on. "C'mon Dominique, playtime is later."

"Oh, but Sirrr..." I whined, drawing back the sheet and spreading my legs. I don't know what came over me! When he turned his head around, the angry look on his face evaporated in a second.

"Whoa. Look at that. Okay, pet. That's very pretty but I'm afraid later means later. Now get your slutty ass out of bed and go make us some coffee. We have a big day ahead." With that he rose and went into our walk-in wardrobe, his long cock bobbing in front of him, pointing the way. I reached down to touch myself with the image of his hard cock in my mind.

"And don't get any ideas, Dominique."

Oohhhh... I thought to myself, crossing my arms and pouting. It's no fun being hot and wet and not allowed to touch yourself. Then I remembered Andrew's words from the night before. He was bathing me and said, 'Never be ashamed of your desires, or of mine.' I grinned to myself and felt a bit wicked after that. I was horny all right!

When he came down to the kitchen and sat down, he leaned back in his chair and sipped the coffee I'd made him, looking at me. I smiled and ran the fingers of both hands through my hair, fluffing it out a bit. I thought maybe...

"Take your coffee with you and go get changed, pet. Time's a-wasting," he said, finishing his cup.

"Yes, Master. Anything you'd like me to wear?"

"T-shirt, not too tight, shorts and sandals. No underwear please, pet. I'll get the bags in a minute."

"Okay." And off I trotted. No nooky before we left. When I came back downstairs, Andrew had packed the truck and we were ready to go. I grabbed my handbag, some lip-gloss and a few odds and ends and we were off.


Seeing Dominique lying there with her legs open, biting her lip and blushing was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. I don't know how I stopped myself from pouncing on her as she gazed at me through her lashes. "Whoa. Look at that. Okay, pet. That's very pretty but I'm afraid later means later," I told her.

It was exactly the kind of thing I liked her to do, and I had to stop myself from praising her more obviously. But it was going to be that kind of a day for Dominique. Which of course meant denying myself her charms.

Which wasn't easy.

Not with that look on her face and her wet red cunt on display. Good Lord. We'd really worked her over. But apart from her swollen pussy, she appeared none the worse for wear. Which was good because we had a fair drive ahead of us. Her nipples were hard though, with a slightly reddish tinge. I bet they still ached from all the bites and the pinches I gave them. They would look nice bobbing around inside her t-shirt.

But I didn't tell Dominique that. I promised myself I could do it. I could go a day without reassuring her. The plan was to add a dash of humility, maturity and experience to her make up. I hoped she would be able to look back and say she was proud of herself. But it was risky. She would be doing a lot of thinking this weekend. The way she saw herself would be sorely tested.


The drive up was strange. Master parried any questions I had about the weekend. He said it was a surprise and that I should be ready for anything, at any time. That's all he said, but it got my juices stirred up. A lot of the time we drove in silence. I wondered if I was in trouble somehow. Maybe I shouldn't have been so slutty in bed that morning. But he hadn't said anything, so I figured I'd been good. I hadn't tried to masturbate, even though the thought of it was driving me half nuts. I think I dozed off a couple of times too.

We arrived at Dean's cabin about noon. The place was very secluded, with a lake that came up almost to the back of the cabin. There was also a boat dock, but no boat. Very, very pretty place. Beyond the lake it was thickly wooded, and the waterfall on the other side of the lake half a mile away, could be heard as clear as day. It looked like it would be a nice relaxing weekend. Some sun, swimming, drinking and hanging out...

Dean and Gigi rushed out to meet us and introduced themselves. I'd talked to Gigi on the phone a couple of times and she seemed nice. Dean was a bit of a mystery, but he reminded me of a hippy a little bit, with his long dark brown hair, his cropped beard and the bandana around his neck.

It was a beautiful day. I had no idea what to expect, but I felt good. A little nervous, but otherwise pretty good. Dean and Andrew carried our bags inside and Gigi helped me put everything away. She told me about the canoes under the cabin and the hiking trails around the place. She was very nice and I was feeling great. I knew Dean and Gigi could get pretty wild, Master had told me. But after last night, I figured I was up for anything!

Gigi asked me if I wanted to go for a swim. Did I ever! The water looked lovely and Andrew said it was okay. I was changed and diving off the end of the dock in a minute flat! While we were splashing around, Gigi asked me if Andrew had told me anything about the weekend and I told her no. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, silently taking my hand and leading me out of the water towards the guys. They were sitting on the back deck drinking beer and talking. I was wondering what was happening and reminding myself to be good when Andrew put up his hand. I froze in my tracks, dropping my hand from Gigi's and watching my Master's eyes.

"Be a good girl and take off your bathing suit," he ordered. Andrew had a very stern look in his eyes, and we were out in the middle of nowhere. I was kind of embarrassed, but there was no way I was protesting, not when we'd only just got there! I just did it! With ease I peeled the dark blue Lycra down my body after working it over my shoulders. Stepping out of the suit and kicking it aside, I posed with my hands on my hips and feet apart a little, just how Andrew likes it.

He told me to come kneel quietly on the floor next to him so I ran up the steps dripping wet and did as he asked. Gigi walked up the steps behind me and stood in front of the three of us. Dean told Gigi to take off her bikini, which she did very slowly. While twisting my hair dry, I glanced up to my right and saw the men's eyes glued to Gigi. I smiled and turned back to watch her. I was pleased to meet her finally, even though things were moving really fast! She had a beautiful body, very muscular, very lean. Her shaggy, dirty blonde hair swayed as she teased them. I could hardly take my eyes off her either.

She finished her slow strip looking right at me! She was grinning and I was feeling very nervous, my stomach fluttering madly. She approached Dean, and then dropped down to her knees and began undressing him using just her mouth and teeth.

I don't know how she did it so easily. Lots of practice no doubt! But in no time his shirt was open and his pants were on the ground, his cock standing at attention. I noticed Andrew was very excited by all this too. I wasn't sure what to do. Did he want me to follow suit? I remembered he said just to kneel beside him so that's what I did.

Maybe it was a test, or a game. I watched Gigi's mouth engulf Dean's hard cock and I could tell by his expression he was enjoying her noisy blowjob immensely. I so very much wanted to do the same for Andrew, even just to show off a bit, but he made no move to have me do it. He just kept staring at Gigi and Dean, and rubbing his cock through his pants. That was when I realised how hot I was becoming watching all this. If only Andrew would look at me. Straight away he'd know how much I wanted his cock in my mouth.

Dean said, "Stop."

Gigi bowed her head to Dean's feet and asked quietly if she had displeased him. He said no, but told her she was neglecting his guest and that she was to correct this oversight immediately. Gigi turned on hands and knees and shuffled over to Andrew. He climbed to his feet and she began to undress him just like with Dean until Andrew was also undressed. His beautiful cock was so hard, I wanted it so bad. My pussy was wet and aching for it.

Gigi took it in her mouth and started sucking hard, bobbing her head up and down and making all kinds of crazy noises. I was suddenly so jealous. I just sat there, unable to move, watching her pleasing my Master. Each moan from him made it that much harder.

Dean came up behind her and for an instant I thought he was coming for me, but he began telling Gigi what a good girl she was and lifted her by the hips to her hands and knees. He slid his nice big stiff cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard, right in front of me. He glanced at me now and again and I just blushed. He was fucking her so hard he was pulling her off the ground by the hips while her mouth clung to Andrew's cock. Andrew had his hands wrapped in her hair, telling her what a beautiful mouth she had as his cock slipped into her throat. I could see it bulging as it slid in and out. I was so frustrated I started to cry, but I didn't make a sound. Just tears, tumbling down my cheeks as I gritted my teeth. They were so close to me, I could have touched them. I could smell the sex coming off them. It made me so wet! I was clenching my fists and thinking, Touch me too!

Andrew moaned that he was about to cum. Dean started slapping Gigi on the ass so hard it left prints of his hands and it looked kind of cool with her tan lines. He told her to cum as he fucked her even harder. I think they all came about the same time in the end. When Gigi finally stopped moaning and was breathing hard through her nose, Dean slapped her ass one more time, knocking her off balance and both of their half-hard cocks slipped from her. She looked up at me with cum running down her chin and swallowed. Dean picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She waved to me with her fingers as the three of them went inside without a word, leaving me kneeling on the porch. The men didn't even look at me! Not once! Like I wasn't even there! I was angry and my knees were sore and I was hot and this wasn't how it was supposed to go! And I needed to touch myself so bad...

Kneeling there with tears streaming down my face, I wondered why I was crying. No one had done anything to me. But I was so jealous. I could hear them inside. Gigi was moaning and the men were calling her a slut. I guessed she was getting two cocks like I had, and I wished it was me.

I knelt there until almost sunset, at least three hours! And I was being eaten alive by mosquitoes as I listened to them moaning and groaning. Gigi got spanked hard, and I also heard the sound of a leather strap on flesh. It makes a very distinctive sound.

Finally the door opened and Andrew came out dressed. He didn't say a word just grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet, leading me to our room. He told me to get dressed and ready for dinner, which they had started preparing. I was completely distraught. He left me there without saying anything else. No kisses. No touches. I was so numb I didn't think I could shed any more tears.

I figured I had done something wrong. I had failed whatever test I hadn't realised I was taking. I came into the kitchen where Gigi was cooking and asked if I could help. She said, "Of course!" I got the job of chopping vegetables, and thought it was very brave of her to give me a knife! There was so much stew, I thought maybe there would be other guests for dinner but Gigi said she was making enough for two meals.

We had dinner, and the three of them chatted up a storm. I smiled and nodded my head at all the appropriate places in the conversation, but I didn't really feel like talking. I guess I was sulking a bit. When dinner was finished, Gigi immediately got up and took Andrew's hand, leading him to her bedroom. I felt my jaw clench and I knew my emotions were all over the place. Dean got up and asked me to help him with the dishes.

I managed to squeeze out, "Yes, Sir. Sure."

Before long the dishes were done and Dean took my hand and led me to my room. I thought he was going to use me. But he kissed me on the forehead at my door and said goodnight, then went down the hall to his room and went in, shutting the door loudly behind him. Even after I quietly closed my own door, I could hear what was going on in there and I was so upset being shutout like that. I went to bed crying, trying to figure out what I'd done wrong or if this nightmare was ever going to end.

By the time I had no more tears, I thought I'd worked it out. Surely I was being tested. It wasn't normal for Andrew not to tell me what was happening. But I remembered him telling me that if ever he didn't tell me 'the why', then there had to be a good reason. My self-control felt like the thing being most threatened. So I figured it must have been that. And I was overreacting to the fact that I was being left out. I tried to understand why I was being left out. Then I got into a circular kind of thought-pattern, going around and around. I was confused and upset. Even a little humiliated. Like I couldn't do the job... And I was horny! God, so horny. I so badly needed someone to touch me. The 'no masturbating' rule came close to being broken that night, but I was good.

It wasn't until quite late, when I was laying there with a pillow over my head for privacy, that I lucidly realised jealousy was the problem. Somehow it dawned on me that I wasn't supposed to be jealous if Andrew found pleasure with another woman. Complicating matters, I was also jealous of all the attention Gigi was getting. As I fell asleep, I promised to make a fresh start in the morning.

When I awoke, Andrew was still absent from my bed. I knew he loved fucking in the morning. I got up and over the blaring music heard the three of them at it again. Choking down a small sob, I remembered my promise to myself. To keep myself busy I got started on making a hearty breakfast for them. I knew they'd be hungry and I thought it would be good of me to do it. So I made pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, coffee, juice and more sliced fresh fruit than you could poke a stick at. And I make a damn fine pancake too. Nice and fluffy and full. Ringing the bell for breakfast, my arteries choked with cholesterol just looking at the table. Oh well, I wasn't very hungry anyway.

They came out in various states of undress, sat down and ate ravenously. I served each of them before I served myself. I asked how they slept and told them I hoped they had sweet dreams. I was so cheerful it hurt, and I hoped I didn't sound sarcastic. They praised breakfast, and to be honest, just that little bit of praise left me glowing inside. Apart from that, they got their suits on and went out to go for a swim, continuing to ignore me. They didn't even ask me if I wanted to come. I washed the dishes myself and put everything away, trying not to overreact.

Watching them from the kitchen window, for a little while the guys were all over Gigi, or Gigi was all over them. Then they floated for a couple of hours, apparently sunbaking. By noon I'd given the cabin a once over and had a nice lunch prepared, with cold drinks ready for them.

It was hard being 'up', but I endeavoured to try. Again I served each of them before sitting down myself. They were all saying how delicious the sandwiches were, and how the lemonade I had whipped up was tasty and good. I hoped something had changed and I was winning favour. Andrew didn't speak directly to me, but he did smile at me once or twice. So I made small talk, asking them about their swim and the temperature of the water at this time of year. I also asked Andrew if I could go for a swim, and he said of course.

After putting away the dishes I headed toward the bedroom to change into my suit. Andrew, Gigi and Dean had adjourned to the living area and were sitting on the sofa with Gigi sandwiched between the two of them. They had a breast in each of their mouths and a hand between her legs. Somewhere along the way I forgot my promise to myself and started getting angry and frustrated again. I barely looked at them as I walked into the bedroom to change.

I was completely undressed and about to put my suit on, when the door opened. It was Dean and he didn't knock or anything! My heart was in my mouth as I stood there, naked. He walked in and closed the door behind him, leaning against it. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to move, so I stared at the floor and waited. I wished a hole would open and swallow me up. Taking a couple of strides, he was suddenly in front of me, lifting my chin with a finger and making me look up at him. He asked condescendingly, "Is something wrong? You seem upset." He kissed me on the mouth and pulled me to him. I wasn't in the mood to be played with, and tried to turn away. He held on tight grabbing my wrists and twisting them up behind me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.