The Solitary Arrow - Cover

The Solitary Arrow

Copyright© 2005 by Mack the Knife

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A tale of Harlen, a huntsman of Morrovale, and his chance encounter with Hyandai, an elven maiden who is on a failing quest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

The smaller orc, Snatbug, muttered under his breath, then scurried off to gather up the dropped weapons as the larger one glared at him.

The larger orc carried the man and elf, one over each muscular shoulder, some distance back up the scree then down through another ravine. Finally, he came to a cleft in the stone walls of a short sheer-sided cliff. He tossed his prizes onto a small ledge. With a mighty heave, he used one shoulder to shove back a boulder that blocked the majority of a concealed entrance, revealing a short passage that led to a small cave.

He dragged the two in behind him and let them slump to the floor. This secret cave was his pride and joy. Few other orcs knew about it, and most of the ones who did were now dead. The little bunny was going to provide him with a great deal of entertainment, he decided, at least until she died.

A few moments later, Snatbug came in with the booty from their adventure and looked at the girl, his red eyes virtually glowing with lust. "We going to have a go at her, then?" He asked.

"Well, I'm going to fuck her, then when I'm done, if I decide to take a break, you might grab a bit of her little ass." The big orc said, taking a semi-playful swat at his smaller cousin. "Right now, I'm going to go report to the boss that they tried to ambush us and killed the other boys, then ran away." He said. "You go outside and keep watch. If you touch her, I'll rip your head off, and bugger your neck."

Both the orcs left the cave, then there was a grinding sound as the stone was pushed back into place.

A few minutes later, Hyandai's eyes fluttered open. Her head throbbed like a drum, pulsing painfully with every beat of her heart, causing her to wince repeatedly.

Her nose was struck by a powerful stench, almost sufficient to cause her to retch. She forced the bile back in her throat and looked about.

Her eyes came to rest upon Harlen, lying upon his back. He was barely breathing, and blood was bubbling from his lips.

He will die soon, she thought.

Squirming in her bonds, she managed to get her head pointed toward him and then rolled onto her belly and inched her way to the huntsman's prone body.

When she finally reached him, she gulped a mighty lung full of air, and then leaned over his head and pressed her lips to his. Hyandai exhaled into him, forcing his damaged lungs to expand. Sickening sounds of ribs sliding over each other came from inside his chest, but she persisted. The pain, making her own head throb, caused her to grimace as she forced another long breath of air into his body, further expanding his lungs. After a handful more breaths and she could no longer hear ribs moving, nor the alarming burbling sound in his breathing.

Hyandai's breath of life was repairing the damage as it inflated the punctured and bruised lungs, as well as moving the broken ribs back into place, then mending them.

She exhaled into him a half dozen more times, unsure how badly hurt his insides were, and wanting to be as positive as she could. Harlen seemed to be breathing normally now.

"Harlen, awaken." She said into his ear. He murmured something but did not wake up, he was still groggy from the shock. She bit his ear sharply and he yelled something incoherent as his eyes popped open and a look of indignant annoyance came to his face. He tried to sit up, and he did manage to rise halfway. But, as his hands were bound behind his back, and he fell again.

"Where are we?" He asked, his face panic-stricken

She looked around. "Some cave the orcs have thrown us into." Hyandai said. "I think they will not be gone long." She twisted her wrists. "I am unable to loosen my bonds." Her voice took on a sorrowful note. "I will be ravished when they return."

Harlen nodded, grunting as he struggled with his bonds. "I want to help." He said, then he fell down again. "I'll keep trying to get loose."

"We need them to keep thinking you are near to death." Hyandai said. "If you can free yourself while they are otherwise occupied with me, you may be able to surprise them."

"I can't accept that, Hyandai." Harlen said, still straining at the bonds that securely kept his wrists locked together. "There has to be some way for me to help you." He grunted through his teeth, pulling on the cloth knots.

"There is not." She said. Then her eyes flashed, and a dim glimmer of hope dawned in them. "I know of only one thing." She looked at him. "Would you risk your sanity for me? You did say you would risk your life, but your sanity may be a dearer thing."

Harlen nodded. "Of course I would." He said, smiling lopsidedly. "My sanity is oft called into doubt, regardless."

She giggled a little at that. "Then look into my eyes, time is short." She said. The voice of the big orc returning could be heard bellowing in the distance outside the cave.

Harlen stared into her golden eyes, a task he found startlingly pleasant. Hyandai returned the stare, gazing into his fathomless blue eyes.

With a last sigh, she let herself fall into them.

Harlen's head slammed back, as if he had been struck across the bridge of his nose by a fist. He could feel his mind shift in his skull, and felt as part of himself was shoved aside, and then something filled the newly vacated space.

"I am with you now." Hyandai said, and her lips did not move, for her voice was inside his own head. He faintly heard an echo in the elven tongue. 'Most of me is here, anyway.' She amended. "I have need to speak. Just relax and let me use your voice."

He tried to do as she said, and then heard himself speaking elven. Her body responded by saying something back in a happy sing-song voice. Hyandai then looked at him.

"You seem a nice man, and are very handsome. But I will speak your language if you wish it, even though your elven was very good." She said. "When the orcs are finished making a woman of me, you will lie with me also?"

Harlen, still confused, said "Gladly, for you are a beautiful maiden." The body that was Hyandai giggled, then lay there with a look of pleased expectation on her face.

"What did you tell her?" He thought to the real Hyandai.

The Hyandai in his mind replied. "I told her the nice orcs were coming to deflower her and to not be scared, it is the normal way, so she now thinks." There was a pause in the mind-speech. "She is like a child, Harlen. Only a small portion of me is still lies within her mind. Now, grab your pack and lie still."

He did as she said again, the stone was being forced aside. Two orcish voices could be heard as they crawled back into the cave. "Okay, you can have a poke at her when I've finished, right?"

Sullenly, the smaller one replied. "Like it'll be any fun after you've taken your club to her. But, a beggar must take what he can get, eh?"

Gorepole laughed at that. "Then bugger her in the ass, like I says." He chuckled. "I'll leave it unstretched for you, you're a good mate." The big orc came over to the two people, he prodded Harlen with his toe. "This one's gonna live, maybe. We'll have fun with him later, though."

He reached down with his massive hands and grabbed Hyandai by her chest and lifted her in front of him. "But this one, this one'll be a hell of a lot of fun, says I." He growled, slobber dripping from his mouth. "I can already smell her cunt."

She smiled innocently and said "Are you the one who is going to make a woman of me?" As he began to carry her to the crudely-built table in the center of the room.

Rather startled the orc said. "You sound like you're looking forward to it, then?" He regarded her with those red eyes. "Your human friend or that dead elf boy out there not fill you up good?"

"Indeed, I am." She said, smiling innocently and happily. "And, no, they have not 'filled me up', as you say, I was told an orc was always a girl's first 'partner.'" She grunted as he dropped her onto the wooden slab of the table.

Gorepole shrugged. "Good, because that's what's about to happen to you." He tore her top off with one hand, lifting her off the table until he pushed down with his other hand, it ripped asunder, revealing her small, perfectly-shaped breasts. Gorepole grunted in pleasure at the sight of them. He slid his hand over the smooth skin, then leaned forward and suckled one, drawing blood with his sharp teeth. "Your blood tastes good, I'm going to drink a lot of it before you die." He said, and then sucked the other breast into his mouth, piercing it with his fangs as well. He then stepped back, standing upright again.

Hyandai's body gasped and said. "You are hurting me, be gentler, please."

The big orc laughed. "I'll be gentler, all right." He reached down and ripped her skirt off like he had her halter. The loincloth came with it, revealing her private places. He looked down at her hairless womanhood. "Damn, you elves are smooth down there." He said, running his fingers over her pubic mound and spreading her open with one thick digit. Then he forced two long and clawed fingers into her.

Hyandai's body screamed, and then yelled. "Not so rough!" The orc pulled the fingers from her tiny slit, and licked the blood and juices off of it. "You're an unopened little bitch, then, eh? Not for long, says I." He mused.

Grabbing some rope he cut her bonds and tied her down to the four corners of the table. Her arms were bent painfully over her head and pulled to the legs at the two corners over her head. Her knees were bent where they overhung the smallish table and her ankles tied securely halfway down the table's legs. He then threw her clothes into the fire burning in the far corner. "You won't be needing clothes ever again." He said, chuckling. "Make, me happy, tasty piece of elf cunt, and I'll let you live another day. Piss me off, and I'll cut out your little sweet tongue, and eat it right here, then gut you while I ram my cock up your little hole." He said, pulling a knife from his boot.

Hyandai's face looked confused then said. "I will try to pleasure you." She still looked expectant, but the pleased expression was gone, replaced by worry.

The two orcs only had eyes for Hyandai right now, not that he blamed them terribly.

"I will take that as a compliment, such as it is." Hyandai said in his head. She sounded sad, but resigned, and was just biding the time while Harlen got his wrists free.

He had managed to grab his pack and was digging through it behind his back.

The big orc clambered onto the table, and its timbers creaked under his bulk. He unfastened his belt and dropped his codpiece.

His organ was enormous. It was as thick and long as Hyandai's upper arm, and covered in large bumps. These formed a ridge along the upper surface. Gorepole stepped up placing each foot on either side of her narrow waist.

He looked down at the pretty elf maiden. At the same time, she looked up, her golden eyes locked on the creature's huge rod, and fear filled them.

With a grunt, he squatted down and rested his huge cock on her chest, between her flawless but wounded breasts, the bulbous head was only an inch or so from her small mouth.

"Wet it with your mouth, and maybe it won't hurt so much when I stick it in your little cockslit." The orc said, leering down at the pretty elven face before his throbbing organ. "Suck me off good, and maybe I will try to go easy on your little hole down there."

She grimaced at the strong, unwashed smell and the thin, watery gray stuff oozing from the tip. Hyandai lifted her head and opened her mouth wide. She took the head into her, stretching her lips around the massive girth. Her cheeks caved in and began sucking on it.

His vile liquid was filling her mouth, and she had to swallow it. It tasted rancid, like old milk mixed with stale water. She tried to pull back, and found that Gorepole had put a hand behind her head. With a powerful thrust he pushed himself deeper into her throat instead.

She gagged on the thick pole, but couldn't pull back and started to choke. Inch after inch went into her mouth until she gave out a startled and muffled squeal. Then her cheeks puffed out, followed by motions of her neck swallowing something. Thick gray globs of orcish semen flowed out both her nostrils, then around her mouth when the pressure was too great to keep it in. Tears were rolling down her smooth cheeks.

Finally, he pulled the organ free of her mouth, and a small flood of his seed oozed out. She gasped for air, coughing, his vile come filling her nose and most of her mouth.

Gorepole laughed at her, and dipped a clawed finger into the orc-spend. He shoved the digit into her mouth and wiped a fat blob of it onto her tongue.

"You eat my juice good, bitch." He said, nodding. "You made me squirt come quick, you're a good little cock sucker." He then moved down a step and squatted again. "Now I can fuck you longer in your little cunthole before I come again."

He placed the oozing head of his organ at the entrance to her vagina. Reaching up, he grabbed her shoulders with his claw-like hands then looked down at her tiny slit and his huge cock poised to open it.

"This is going to hurt some, I hope." He said, patting her shoulder.

He grunted as he buried all eleven inches of cock into her. There was no preamble, there was no slipping. One moment it was outside of her, the head opening the tender folds of her entrance, the next he was grinding his pelvis against hers.

A bulge could be seen in the taut skin of her belly as he pushed and pulled, a bulge with a ridge of bumps. It moved grotesquely with the orc's motions and showed how badly he was stretching her abused insides.

Hyandai screamed and began to thrash and pull against the stout rope that held her. The Hyandai in Harlen's head screamed too. 'Spirits be damned, he is killing me!'

Harlen found what he had been seeking, his small skinning knife. He got it out of it's small protective leather sheath.

Gorepole rammed himself into Hyandai repeatedly, the girl had stopped screaming, and simply made small grunting sounds, like he was pushing the air from her with each thrust. Her limbs had gone slack and her face totally vacant. Gray semen spilled from her slack lips and was dripping through the slats of the table and onto the floor.

Hyandai's body gave an involuntary twitch and it arched its back, and she screamed again, suddenly reanimating.

Gorepole moved his clawed hands down to her breasts, and sank his talons into her pliant flesh, blood started flowing down her chest and off of her in small rivulets.

Harlen's knife was slowly cutting through the thick cloth tying his wrists. His range of motion was extremely limited, and he did not have much strength to cut with as he was holding the knife at a very unfavorable angle.

The orc tossed back his head and howled like a wolf, growling at the ceiling, and showering Hyandai in a downpour of spit and bile.

The cloth binding his wrists finally separated, and his hands were free. Harlen inched his hand toward Hyandai's bow, and the arrows scattered on the floor near it.

The orc stood up, pulling its limp and bloody pole from Hyandai's slender body with a slurping sound that disgusted Harlen.

Gorepole looked toward Snatbug. "That elf pussy is good stuff, grabbed my fuckstick like a silk fist." He said, swinging his flaccid organ in the air, come and blood flew off the end, splattering the table, floor and Hyandai.

"Nar, you freak." Said Snatbug. "You'd make a horse feel like a tight new cunt." Then he laughed.

He stopped laughing when he saw Harlan stand behind Gorepole, with the elven bow in his hands.

Hyandai wrested control of his hands from him, saying in his mind, "This one is mine, it is my right!" Harlan let his will fall from his hands. The bow hummed in his as he heard himself mutter something in elven under his breath. The arrow began to glow, silver shimmers pulsing down its shaft.

Snatbag said "Boss, the man is awake!"

The big orc started to turn, chuckling. "Nar, he can't be awake, he's near..." The arrow caught the orc in the skull, just below his tiny, malformed ear, his head snapped to the side with a sickening crack, and the orc was flipped from the table and spun to the floor. He was dead before he hit the rough stone, sprawled in the random pose of the dead.

The smaller orc, his eyes growing round with fear, made to bolt for the cave mouth. His wretched legs only carried him two steps before Hyandai, nimbly using Harlen's fingers, had reloaded the bow and was firing again.

Snatbug was hit right in the middle of his scrawny back, the arrow impacted with such force it slammed him into the stone wall. The arrow must have gone clean through him, as he did not fall, but hung there, like some grisly wall-hanging. His breath squeaked out as if from a bellows with a large rent in the cloth folds.

Harlen stepped forward to the table, and Hyandai was looking up at him with beautiful, golden, but ultimately blank eyes.

"He hurt me." She said, the tears on her face mixing with the vile and malodorous semen of the orc. Her breath reeked of the same horrid stench. "It was supposed to be fun." Her expression was one of petulant betrayal. "I am hurting too much for you now, I am sorry."

Harlen looked down and saw her womanhood, still gaping open from the rough use it had just received. Thick globs of orc spend plopped onto the table as it slid out of her along with quite a bit of blood. The table between her legs was likewise coated with the foul stuff, and it drained between the slats, dripping onto the floor. Harlen had tears on his cheeks for even the fragment of Hyandai that had just been harmed so privately and totally.

"I know. Perhaps when you are better, then." He said, quietly, patting her shoulder. Harlen cut the ropes on her ankles and wrists, and helped her to sit up. As she did, a huge mass of the orc's semen slid out of her, with an audible splash sound, and Hyandai groaned as she watched it. "That stuff tastes bad." She said, running her fingers through the foul spend.

Harlen took her idle hand and held it to her chest, then he took his blanket out of his pack and draped it about her shoulders.

"Here, to warm you." He said softly.

"You are kinder than the orcs." Hyandai's body said. "You can have me when I am well. I liked you when we first met, and you don't stink." She looked down at the orc spend and blood on the table. "I am bleeding from my opening.'" She said. "More than during my time.'" She looked hurt. "I think that bad orc hurt me inside when he was deflowering me."

Harlen's heart tightened at those words, spoken so plainly and innocently. "I will help you get better." He said to her, stroking her hair, ignoring the gray semen that lay in her tresses in clumps and blobs.

Suddenly, a bolt of pain lanced through his skull, nearly causing him to fall.

"Your mind is beginning to fail, it will not hold us both within much longer." Hyandai said in his head. "I must return to my own mind now, loathe as I am to do so."

Harlen looked down, and there was fresh blood dripping from his nose. Another lance of pain shot through him. "You must make eye contact with her." She said, urgently.

Harlen grabbed Hyandai's head and forced her to look at him. "Look at me, darling Hyandai." He said.

She did, and Harlen felt a huge part of himself falling into those empty, golden eyes, trying to fill them. For a brief moment, he saw himself, stained with blood from his mouth and nose. He was seeing through her eyes. A intense burst of pain struck from his groin, and he realized he was feeling Hyandai's pains. Then his view snapped back to his own eyes, with the pain receding as a memory.

Hyandai closed her eyelids for a moment, and there was one final great spasm of pain through his skull. Blood spewed from his nose making him cough, then the pain abated. He felt a bit unsteady and sat upon one of the crude chairs.

Hyandai's eyes opened again, and she screamed. It was the banshee wail of one who wishes to die. Harlen fought through the descending haze and reached to her.

When her eyes focused on him, she clung to his outstretched hand, cutting his arms slightly with her fingernails as she clawed her way up them to curl up on his lap and between his arms. Her face was twisted with torment as she wailed into his chest, and her body heaved great sobs as the tears flowed from her eyes.

He continued stroking her hair, and murmuring to her that things would be okay now, that they were safe now.

Her condition belied the very concept of safe, and her mind was anything but okay. Her mind spun with the images and sensations that the small portion of her had absorbed. She was being spared the worst of it but it still shattered her. Her insides were ravaged, and her body abused. Her stomach churned with the seed of the orc, spewed down her throat in great ribbons and filling her womb in a massive explosion. Her mind rebelled against all this, it could not happen in a decent world, she told herself.

Harlen started singing as he began to rock her in his arms. His voice was not precisely on key, and the rhythm was a bit off, but she recognized the song:

"Avaenelle, cormin sakkatuva perya. - Avaenelle, eleeramin eleuva ilme'a. - Avaenelle, gorgaramin keluva ilyamenie. - Avaenelle, niireamin quantuva dome."

He rocked her in time with his singing of the classic song. It was an old love song, and she had enjoyed hearing it as a child. Her sobs lessened as she listened to him singing it, realizing that he was no elf, and he was singing an elven song, and singing it reasonably well.

She sniffed again and asked. "Where did you learn that song, Harlen?" Her eyes were large with wonder, if reddened by tears.

He finished out the verse and said. "My grand mother used to sing it to me as a child when I would get hurt." He smiled sweetly. "I heard it a lot, as I was a extraordinarily clumsy child." He said.

A wondrous and surprising giggle burst from her upon those words, and she graced him with a small, but heartfelt smile.

"Please sing it for me a bit more." She said, laying her head on his chest as he held her, and stroked her, and sang to her.

After a few more verses he stopped and asked. "What does it mean in my language?" He said. "My grand mother never knew, she had heard an elven minstrel sing it in her youth and memorized it without knowing the meaning."

Hyandai looked at him a moment, then sat up a little. She tilted her head back slightly and started to sing the words:

"Without you, my heart would tear asunder - Without you, my eyes would see no light - Without you, my fears would always linger - Without you, my tears would fill the night."

As she sang, her voice filled the chamber as if it were made to carry her notes. Her voice was perfect in pitch and timbre, it belied the worn and used look she wore, and the horrid smell coming off of her from the orc's juices. The tears that fell from her eyes were fewer now, and seemed purer. She sang the verse again, then stopped.

"It is actually a song of your people, from many, many years ago." She said. "We elves liked it and translated it, but it belongs in your tongue."

Harlen shrugged. "My people have forgotten it, so I would say it is yours now." He looked at her intently. "Think you that you can you walk, milady?"

She nodded. "I can walk for a little ways, but I am hurt deeply, Harlen." Hyandai said.

He gathered up their weapons, but instead of his hatchet, he picked up a finely wrought broadsword, of the sort used by officers or knights. It had been thrown negligently in a corner of the cave.

Hyandai waited, standing by the table, and clutching the blanket around her. Her face was haunted looking and sad.

"I know of another cave, near to here, that no orc has ever found." He said, picking up his items that had spilled from his pack while he had searched it. "We should not tarry longer here, others may come."

Hyandai nodded, and took possession of her bow and quiver by extending one hand out of the cocoon of a blanket she was wearing.

They crept from the cave and stole down the hills toward the woods a ways, then he started north. Her stomach cramped painfully, and fresh blood was coating her thighs.

"It needs be close, Harlen, I cannot go much farther." She said, taking his offered arm to support her.

He nodded and pointed to their right. "It is near." Harlen said. "Come, Hyandai, we will get to safety soon."

They went up what looked like a blind ravine and climbed a shallow skree slope. She almost could not make it, but finally they slipped into a narrow cleft between two stones.

It went about five feet, narrow and confining, with barely enough room to move, then it turned sharply and disgorged them into a small cave.

Harlen slipped the light stone out of his pocket and held it up. The cave was only perhaps ten paces deep and five wide.

"Everything we need, Hyandai. For a while at least." Harlen said, almost proudly.

Unlike the filthy cave of the orcs, this cave was meticulously clean. The end of the chamber had a tiny rivulet running through it, it disgorged into a little pond, only about three feet across, then ran off into the stone wall.

"I enlarged the pond, for bathing." Harlen said, seeing her longing expression at the water-filled hole.

"You are certain it is safe?" Hyandai asked, leaning back against the rough wall, and sliding down it a bit.

"Very." Harlen said. "The other man who knew of it was a huntsman friend of mine, and he is dead."

She said. "I'm sorry for your loss." And slipped farther down the wall.

Harlen still was speaking over his shoulder. "Don't be, It was my hand that ended his life." He muttered as he turned at last and gasped when he saw her condition. He rushed to her side.

Her hands closed upon his arm. "You said bath?" She muttered. "Place me in it a while."

Harlen picked her up gently and carried her to the little pool. The rancid smell of the orc spend in her hair made him nauseous. It was now turning black as it dried in amid her tresses, and upon her smooth cheeks.

He sat her on the edge of the pool and took the blanket from her shoulders. She slipped into the water, settling into the little pool up to her neck.

"Please, speak to me, keep me company. I feel very faint." She said as she looked at him with golden eyes that were very tired and world worn.

He sat beside the pool and thought a moment. "I don't know quite what to talk about." Harlen admitted as he held out a small piece of lye soap to her.

She sniffed at it dubiously. "Yeek. It will burn my flesh off my bones." She said. Then added. "I suppose this situation calls for nothing less, though."

She started washing herself with the soap, wincing as she went over a bruise or open sore. She seemed less worn already, the water was supporting her weight, and she could relax more, and it was soothingly cool, numbing her pains slightly.

"How did you jump into my mind?" Harlen asked, trying to think of something to say.

She rinsed one of her arms off, and looked at him, her eyes were looking more animated. "I wanted to be in your head more than my own right then." She smiled. "It is something that elves can do, at least some few among us can do it."

Harlen looked at her a moment. "You could read my mind?" He asked, slightly alarmed.

She giggled at that, and the music in her laugh was beginning to return. "No, Harlen, only what you actively thought at a given moment." She answered. "And, I must say, you were a perfect gentleman."

He looked down. "I was only worried for you." His eyes were brimming with tears. "You didn't deserve that, no one deserves that." He looked down into the water, and saw his own face reflected in the ripples of the water. "Gads! I'm a terrible fright." He exclaimed, rubbing his hand on the clotted and dried blood on his face and neck.

Hyandai nodded to him. "We both are, I think, Harlen." She smiled sweetly. "If there were room in this bath, I would invite you in." She said, then murmured. "And were I foresighted, I would have done the same this morning."

Harlen blinked. "Pardon?" He asked.

"Nothing, sorry." She said. "Just a stray thought about what could have been."

She was looking much better now. "May I ask you for help with my hair?" She handed him the block of lye soap.

She turned her back to him and arched her spine back, dipping the long tresses into the water, half her hair just above the surface, the other half submerged.

Harlen splashed water onto it and then rubbed the soap into the locks, he scrubbed her head, being careful not to get the caustic lye near her eyes. Then he used a small cup to ladle water into her hair until he had all the soap out.

Her hair was incredibly soft and fine, and he longed to keep touching it. However, she was obviously uncomfortable in this pose and he finished as quickly as he could.

The water was cloudy with the lye and bits of soap, but the constant inflow of fresh water was slowly clearing it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.