One of Those Things - Cover

One of Those Things

Copyright© 2005 by Joeseph Mathews

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unlucky in love, will that change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Sitting in a chair at his friends house John had decided to be lazy that day. On a normal day John would be at work, running his business. John stands 5 foot 10 inches tall, has brown hair, green eyes, and would typically be described as an average looking man. He is however very much the opposite of a ladies man, which explains why he is at a friends house on his day off instead of with a girlfriend. John and Mike were making plans for the day, both having it off of work and Mike's girlfriend out of town, there were both left with nothing to do. John and Mike were about to walk out the door toward another monotonous adventure, when the phone rang; it was Mike's girlfriend.

Mike walked slowly down the hall on the cordless phone while John stood by the door waiting. John started to hear yelling from the other room, with a sudden thud from the phone bouncing off the wall. Mike made his way out toward the door, " Sorry man I've gotta go, Jen is upset and she needs me." John " What's wrong, is she ok?" Mike "Her sister gave her attitude and she's upset." John " Ok, let me know if you need anything."

Mike walked out of the house with John following behind each going to separate vehicles.

John, now having nothing to do found himself driving back home, with no plans and no more friends to visit. Everyone he had once known has left his small town long ago, making it a very lonely place, with his only salvation being work. John had no work to do today; he had already done what needed to be done, so he now found himself lonely and bored, his only refuge being of no use to him today. Looking back he had no understanding of how he had become this way.

Sick of being home John decided he could use a drink so he put on his coat and head to the local bar. He pulled in to the gravel parking lot of Doug's Tavern, an obvious redneck hang out. John contemplated going inside because he knew he wouldn't fit in, after weighing the pro's and the cons he decided to go in since he didn't feel like driving the fifteen minutes it took to get to his usual watering hole. Once inside he quickly took a stool at the bar wiping away the remnants of peanut shells and cigarette ash. Not feeling very comfortable he decided to start off with something strong, to make his surroundings a bit more comfortable. The bar tender, a good looking young lady about 22 years old sashayed over to him from the opposite end of the bar, blatantly displaying her assets.

"What can I get for ya sir?" as she bent down just enough for her blouse to fall from her chest displaying enough cleavage to make a trucker blush.

Not taking his eyes off her chest John said, "Don't call me sir, the names John, and I'll get a screwdriver."

With a knowing smile the bartender turned to get John's drink, in mid stride she turned around and said "My name's Stacy."

John knowing he was caught looking at her while she walked away, and stunned that she shared her name, was only able to smile, as she returned with his drink.

" I'm Sorry, it's been one of those days, but its nice to meet you Stacy."

" It's ok, I'm used to it." Stacy said.

John fished through his pockets looking for his money to pay for the drink, once he found it he casually slid it across the bar to Stacy, she stopped his hand by lightly holding his, and gently stroked his palm with one finger.

"This one's on me." She said with a smile and a wink. Stacy walked to the other end of the bar swaying her hips seductively.

Besides John and Stacy there were only two other people on the bar, two older men, one with a green John Deere hat, old blue jean overalls and a white shirt, the other was balding, over weight and had blue jeans and a t-shirt, both men were in their 50's and were obviously retired. Stacy seemed to know the men, and joked with them while she waited on them. John was starting to feel better, since there weren't that man people in the bar and the ones that were, were mild mannered and hadn't made any attempts to threaten him. His drink was quickly gone and he decided he needed another. Stacy was still serving the other men and joking with them, so John had decided to stay patient and just listen to the country music blaring from the radio behind the bar. It was some obnoxious song about a tractor being sexy that was playing when Stacy came back around to give him another drink. John was barely holding on to his sanity, he hated country music; it was only bearable when he was to drunk to care, and he wasn't there yet.

Stacy walked back over with a weird pink drink and a smile on her face, " I've been playing with some different drinks, try this one and tell me what you think."

John looked at the glass, picked it up, smelled it, stirred it a little, and looked up to Stacy, "What's in this?"

"I'll tell you after you drink it, just try it and tell me what you think." Stacy gave him a pouty look with her bottom lip pushed out and a slight smile on her face, she looked at him with her big brown eyes and fluttered her eye lashes at him saying pleeeease, like a five year old child asking their mother to go out and play with their friends.

John sat there looking at the drink contemplating the effects of his decision, on one hand the drink was free, and on the other, we he didn't care once the realization of another free drink registered in his mind, he happily started sipping the drink, not knowing what was in it, or even what it was called. John thought the drink was surprisingly tasty. Looking up from the drink and to Stacy john said, "this is really good."

"Really?" She asked with uncertainty, "you're not just saying that, you really like it?"

" I really like it, what's in it?"

"I'm not telling you, I'm the only one that knows how to make it."

"You said you'd tell me after I drank it."

"Yeah I lied, to get you to drink it, now I know you like it, so I know you'll come back." She said with an impish grin on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.