An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel - Cover

An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel

Copyright© 2005 by JT Malone

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother and son inadvertantly come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

We were silent the entire way back to campus. I drove around trying to find a spot close enough to the theater building, but finally had to settle on a visitor's parking lot two blocks away. I stepped out of the car, and Mark came around to my side and held out his hand, helping me step over the short concrete bumper and onto the sidewalk.

Just as during the drive there, we walked along in silence, though holding hands. When we came to a crosswalk, I felt his thumb rubbing against the top of my hand. I turned my head away, as if watching for traffic, and smiled.

"What's that for?" I asked.

Then the light turned green and we crossed the street.

"You," he mumbled.

"Me?" I asked, though in a way as to force him to extrapolate on his answer. "Why me?"

"Because I love you," he replied.

I held onto his hand more tightly and asked him what he meant by that.

"I dunno," he said. "I just do. I just love you."

"Well," I said, in a more motherly tone. "Ok, I believe you. But why do you love me? What is it you love?"

We walked a few more paces, while he thought of an answer. And this time I didn't mind. I wanted him to put some thought into it.

"Because you're my mom," he said.

"And... ?"

"And... I dunno... I like being with you. Doing stuff with you." But then he quickly turned his head, adding, "And I don't mean just... you know... the sex stuff."

I blushed, looking straight ahead, as we continued hand in hand.

"Ok," I said. "Go on. I'm listening."

"You're kinda funny sometimes," he said with a chuckle.

I grinned wide. "Keep going," I said.

He was quiet for a minute or so, and then said, "I kinda like how you smell in the morning." We came to a stop at the next intersection, and I looked up at him and laughed, asking what he thought I smelled like.

"A cookie," he replied with another chuckle.

The light turned green and we crossed.

"What kinda cookie?"

"Chocolate chip," he said.

"Oh, ok," I snickered. "I guess that's good. I don't like oatmeal or sugar cookies."

Mark squeezed my hand. "Yeah, I know," he replied.

As we walked up the steps to the theater building, he jumped ahead to open the door for me. And as I walked in, thanking him, he softly said, "I think you're a really beautiful woman, too."

Oh God... My heart instantly began pounding and my stomach tightened, when he uttered those magic words.

For the next hour and a half, we sat in a less-than-crowded theater watching a student production. It wasn't the best play I'd ever seen, but it wasn't exactly the worst, either. What mattered was that Mark and I were together, doing something besides lusting for each other in a darkened hotel room. But about halfway through the play, he put his arm on the rest between us, and I reached over in the dark and placed his hand on my knee. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see him look at me. I kept my eyes on the stage, but gave him a warm smile.

When the play ended, we followed the audience back outside into a warm spring evening. Mark and I walked along in silence, and then he put his arm around me. I smiled and leaned closer. When we were at last alone on the sidewalk, he suddenly stopped. I had taken a few stepped ahead of him and turned to see why he wasn't following.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Mark had a devilish smile on his face and wiggled his finger for me to come closer. I grinned wide, asking why. "Just do it," he said in a low voice. I glanced around to make sure no one was nearby and stepped over to him. "What?" I whispered, still smiling up at him. Mark made one last look to make sure the coast was clear, and then took my hand and led me a short way down an alley. We walked far enough to find a very dark spot under the overhang of a garage, with two large bushes on either side of it, effectively hiding us from anyone's view that happened by. My heart was beating rapidly, as he gently pulled me close until I was leaning against his chest.

"What?" I whispered softly.

I discern a faint smile on Mark's face.

"You're beautiful," he said. And before I could reply, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed heavily for a few seconds, and then he pulled away. When I opened my eyes, he was still smiling.

"There's so much I love about you," he whispered. "I just... I dunno... It's hard to explain."

I'm sure he couldn't see it, but I could feel my face blush. He pushed the hair from my eyes and said, "There's just something about you... I dunno what. But I like it. I like being with you. I... I like talking with you and doing things with you. When you're gone, I miss you. Even before all this... When you'd leave, I'd miss you so much."

I took a deep breath and sighed, rubbing my hands on his chest.

"I swear, I never thought of you this way before any of this happened," he said plaintively. "I swear to God, I didn't." Then he placed his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them gently. He looked down between us at my hands clinging to his chest. "It's like that door being opened," he whispered. "Just like you said. I already liked you a lot. But not like... you know, in a sexual way. But then that door opened, and I thought... I dunno... I guess I thought, well... why not? You're fun to be around; fun to do stuff with. You're interesting and easy to talk to. You're just..." And then he raised his eyes to mine. "... so perfect," he whispered.

I stared into his dark eyes, and then lifted myself on my toes and carefully pushed my tongue into his mouth, bringing my arms tightly around him.

A short time later, we were back in the car. As I started the engine, Mark asked where I wanted to go for dinner. "Let's just hit the drive-thru," I said with a broad smile.

As we sat in the car, having placed our orders, I pulled to the next window to pay and get our food. While the young man behind the window filled our drinks, I turned to Mark, and then burst out into loud laughter. He was just sitting there, casually staring straight ahead, but when he turned to see what I was laughing about, I only laughed harder.

"What?" he replied, wholly bewildered.

I pointed to his face, covering my mouth with one hand. Mark shook his head and shrugged. "What's so funny?" he asked.

He had lipstick smeared all over his mouth.

While he used a napkin to scrub his face, I drove us back to the hotel.

Back in our room, we ate in silence on the bed, though quickly, and occasionally glanced at each other with a knowing smile. I finished first and jumped from the bed, grabbing my overnight bag and dashing to the bathroom. Inside, I quickly stripped out of my dress and pulled a light pink set of lingerie and white stockings from the bag. A few minutes later, I was dressed and checked my hair one last time in the mirror. Then I turned and opened the bathroom door, flipping off the light.

"Ready?" I asked nervously from the doorway.

The lights in the room had been turned down low.

"Yeah," replied Mark softly.

I slowly stepped around the corner, and when we saw each other, we both smiled wide. I felt giddy and excited, my knees trembling. Mark was kneeling on the bed wearing only a pair of dark blue boxers. As I moved toward him, his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Damn," he mumbled under his breath, grinning from ear to ear.

"You like it?" I asked anxiously, running my hands tenuously along my torso.

Mark continued grinning and nodded almost effortlessly.

"Yeah," he whispered.

I giggled nervously and climbed onto the bed, scooting up to him and placing my hands on his bare chest, running my fingers all around and feeling his muscles. He moved closer still and began kissing my shoulders, working his way to my neck. And when his lips found mine, I reached into his shorts and found his long erection.

As I stroked him, he kissed down my neck to my chest where he gently eased down one of the cups of my bra holding a small breast inside. And when his lips took hold of a soft pink nipple, I sighed and squeezed his cock.

In short order, we were soon undressing each other, groping and fondling, caressing and exploring the other's body. Mark put his hand under my arms and lifted me until I was standing before him, as he kneeled in front of me. Then he pressed his mouth to my vagina. It was the first time he'd made love to me there. I parted my knees and carefully pulled his face in deeper, moaning happily as his tongue lapped at me, sending wonderful shivers up my spine and causing the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. After what seemed like an eternity of oral pleasure, he released me and had me turn in place. Then I felt a hand on my back bending me over at the waist. As I leaned forward, I put my hands on my knees and flipped the hair from my face, looking over my shoulder. Mark placed his hands on either side of my ass and parted my cheeks. I closed my eyes and smiled, and soon felt his tongue slithering into my depths, running his tongue and lips over my most private and sensitive areas once more.

It wasn't long before our carnal desires had us worked to a fever pitch and we were groaning and sighing, licking and kissing, running our mouths and hands over every part of our bodies. We lay on the bed, our legs and arms entangled, writhing in sexual bliss, as we pleasured one another. I was on my back, my head lolling from side to side and my hand gripping his cock, tugging on it to the point where I knew it must have caused him some discomfort, but not caring; only concentrating on the intense oral stimulation he was giving me, as he lay next to me with his head draped over my abdomen and his mouth latched firmly to my clit.

I continued pulling hard on the warm cock in my hand, moaning and sighing, saying his name softly over and over. Then, whether from any pain my hand may have been causing or the need to have his own genitals tended, he brought his leg over my chest and carefully moved back until his cock was hovering directly above my mouth. I'd never been in this position with my husband; him on top. I groaned happily at discovering yet one more patch of uncharted sexual territory with my son and, with my eyes still closed, lifted my hand and fumbled about until I at last had hold of his wonderful manhood. I opened my mouth wide and pulled it in, lapping and sucking hungrily, drinking his warm musky nectar.

Soon Mark's moans were coming more rapidly, and I knew his orgasm was imminent, as was mine. I quickly pulled him from my mouth, gasping for him to roll over. He did and leaned back on his elbows, breathing hard, his chest rising and falling sharply, his cock pointing straight up and very rigid, very tense. I moved back to the head of the bed, bringing several pillows behind me and bending my knees upward, spreading my legs. Then I smiled and held my hand out for him. Wearily, Mark sat up and came to me, kneeling between my legs. In my upright position, I could see clearly between us. He moved closer and began rubbing his cock against my vagina, up and down, causing me to wince whenever it came into contact with my clit. Mark seemed to notice this, and then sat back on his haunches, pulling away slightly.

"Wanna try something a little different?"

I looked up and he was smiling, still holding his cock in his hand.

"What?" I gasped softly, eager to have him inside my body.

He moved closer and took my hands in his, placing them near my vagina. Then he took my index fingers and guided them into my opening. I giggled and asked what he was doing.

"Just put the tips of your fingers inside... yeah, like that. Now pull yourself open a little."

I was breathing hard, but chuckled and asked why.

"Just wanna try something different," he said with a grin.

Curious as to what he had in mind, I complied, sliding just the tips of my two fingers inside my vaginal canal, up to the first knuckle, and pulled myself open. I felt a little awkward being in this position in front of him, even a little embarrassed to be doing this; holding myself open in such a personal and intimate manner. It made me feel as if I were offering myself to him. Offering my body; my heart and soul. Placing my entire being before him as a sacrifice.

Mark moved closer until just the very tip of his cock was in front of the gaping dark hole between my legs.

"Can you see it ok?" he asked.

I lifted my head, peering down between us. My heart was racing, eager to discover what he was doing to me. I nervously shook my head.

"No," I said.

Then I quickly turned to the lamp next to the bed. "Turn it on," I said, nudging my head in its direction. Mark reached over, stretching far, and clicked it on. We both winced, as the bright light suddenly filled the room, and I became very conscious of the position my body was in.

I was leaning back against the head of the bed, almost in a sitting position, my torso propped up. With my legs spread wide and feet dangling in the air, I used my index fingers to stretch my vaginal canal open. Mark held his cock so that it was pointed directly at the opening between my legs. A lump formed in my throat, and in the back of my mind I began having apprehensions. This wasn't about sex. This was becoming more like a ritual; a sacramental air surrounding it and the bed had become an altar. The feelings I had been suppressing, about engaging in incest with my son; feelings which I kept tightly bottled up, now suddenly detonated in a tumultuous fury. And just as suddenly, I didn't want to do this. I wanted to get dressed and flee; to run away and forget any of this had ever happened. I wanted to go home, back to my normal life as a wife and mother.

But I couldn't. I couldn't and watched nervously, mesmerized as my son slowly and methodically began stroking his cock, keeping the head aimed directly where I held myself open for him. I slowly turned my gaze upwards to his face. His eyes were closed and his lips formed into a tight circle, his cheeks puffing slightly in and out as he breathed. I started trembling. I was scared. This was a turning point in our relationship. The sex we had been engaging in before was merely physical, but this was wholly different. This was a shift in the paradigm surrounding us. He wasn't going to ejaculate on me, as part of some silly sexual antic. He was going to purposefully direct his semen into me. Whether he realized it or not, his deliberate act had greater meaning behind it. When we had sex and he was inside of me, his ejaculation was simply a consequence of our bodies coming together and being stimulated; something we could only feel, but never actually see. This, however, wasn't an overt sex act, and he was only stimulating himself in order to eject his semen; merely a preliminary procedure as part of a greater ceremonial act. Mark may not have recognized the significance in this, but it wasn't lost upon me.

I closed my eyes tightly, as sweat rolled down my forehead. I felt cold and clammy and my body shivered. "Oh God," I thought. "This is it. This is going to change everything about us forever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.