Yardwork at Mrs. Jackson's - Cover

Yardwork at Mrs. Jackson's

Copyright© 2005 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man enjoys Mrs. Jackson after doing work outside of her house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation  

I have always thought my sex drive was going to get me into trouble. Last week it was the other way around. I normally masturbate twice a day, sometimes three if I am bored. Last week when I was studying for finals in High School I could not find the time to finish myself off. After the forth day it became almost unbearable for me.

It was Friday and I just got home from school, and I was done with finals. I was going to run up to my room, and watch some porn. After a week of studying I need relief bad. As soon as I got in the door, my mom stopped me in my tracks. "Joe, I hope you did not forget you promised Ms. Jackson you would do work around her house." In all the excitement of knowing I was finally getting the chance to jerk off I forgot about Ms. Jackson's yard work.

"I'm just gonna check my computer first and then I will go over there" I answered back quickly.

I knew if I could get fifteen minutes alone I could get off, and get my head straight to do yard work, I thought. I always had a porno tape in the VCR ready to go.

"I just spoke with her, and I told her you would be right over."

"Besides you spend too much time in your room anyway, get over there now, and then you can have free time." My mother refused to give me spending money, so she always pimped my labor out.

This was not going well; my mother was pushing me out the door almost. There was no way for me to jack off now. I was resigned to the fact of doing yard work with a hard-on.

I walked across the street, to Ms. Jackson's house. She had been divorced now for five years. Her only son moved out soon after they split up. I never really talked much with him; he was always out chasing girls. Their house was the largest on the block, and the lawn was over an acre. Mowing her yard was going to take awhile.

By the time I got into the shed to get the lawn mower out it was already 1pm. The summer sun was going to bake me, and there was nothing I could do about the boner in my pants.

While mowing the lawn I thought about why Mr. Jackson would want a divorce. The only reason I could get in my twisted logic was that he was gay. Mrs. Jackson had a great body for a woman in her early forties. I knew she jogged every morning, and would stare at her ass whenever she ran by. She had a nice firm round ass that accentuated her figure. Her breasts were always a delight to stare at for me. They must have been a D-cup or larger and were admired by all the boys who knew her. She always had an easygoing personality, and came over my house to visit my mother on a daily basis.

As I was mowing the lawn my body became covered in sweat, I could not get Mrs. Jackson off my mind though. I was getting so excited thinking about her body; I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. She had such elegant long black hair that almost went to her ripe ass. Her face did not reveal her age either; she still looked younger than what she was.

Just as I finished the lawn, I heard Ms. Jackson call my name out. She motioned to me to come inside. The lawn was finished I just had to put the mower away. It took me over an hour to finish, and the whole time I thought about her.

"Joe come inside and cool off you're drenched in sweat". She said demandingly.

"I just have to put the mower away Ms. Jackson"

"Please call me Lauren, you're old enough now and come inside."

I walked inside and stood in her kitchen covered in sweat. I was constantly wiping my brow so sweat would not pour into my eyes. As I was doing that I could not lift my eyes off her chest. Her breasts were so close, and I was imagining what they looked like. She was wearing a light blue blouse with a white skirt. Her blouse had the first three buttons undone, and her cleavage was very obvious. I just stared at her chest just wanting for them to pop out. She had to know I was staring at her chest, because she bent down a little to look me in the eyes.

"Do you want to go upstairs to wash up?" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

As I walked past her to go to the bathroom, I still could not get her out of my head. My mind was racing a mile a minute about what she looked like naked, to what kind of underwear she was wearing. When I walked into the bathroom I looked down at my crotch to see the obvious large bulge in my pants. I was just too horny to care about being embarrassed at this point, I just needed relief.

As I turned on the water in the sink, I looked for a hand towel to run under the water, to wipe off my face. I looked around the bathroom and spotted a pair of panties on the floor. They were a pair of white see-through panties. Seeing them was like sunshine on a rainy day. I bent over to pick up the panties in no time at all. I shut the water off, and examined them more closely. They were a little damp to the touch, but not all that dirty. I'm no expert on women's clothes but they did not seem to be all that worn. I brought the panties closer to my face to smell them, and the aroma was overpowering. I could smell a faint musky odor. I almost rubbed my nose in the panties trying to get a better smell. I could feel my heart racing as I thought about Lauren wearing these.

At this point I had to finish myself off in the bathroom, and get my head straight. I undid my jeans, and kicked them away from me. I removed my underwear and threw them on top of my jeans. I was now naked from the waist down. My cock was at full strength. It was pointing straight up. I just kept on thinking of Lauren's naked body while I stroked my cock. I started slow at first and was working my way up to a feverish pace. I just put the panties up to my face and thought about her naked. I could not think of anything else other then Lauren's naked body. My fist was flying by the time I heard the door open all the way.

"WHAT the hell do you think you're doing mister!" Lauren shouted out as she saw me naked from the waist down jerking off with a pair of her panties in my face.

She walked right up next to me to reach out and grab the panties from my hand. As she did so her body was pressing against my manhood. I could feel her body right against my throbbing dick. Her warm body felt so good, I was on the verge of erupting all over her.

"THESE are an expensive pair of panties, and you were going to jerk off all over them!"

"WHAT the fuck were you thinking!"

She did not blink one moment as she was yelling at me. Her eyes were looking right at mine. It seemed she was staring right through me with her blue eyes. As she grabbed the panties away from my hands, her body did not back away from mine. My cock was still throbbing against her body, and I was more worried about exploding all over her, than being caught jerking off in the neighbors house.

"MY GOD, YOU'RE MASTURBATING! Can't you do that in the privacy of your own home, Joseph" She said, while still staring at my face.

She stepped back away from my body, and looked straight at my fully aroused penis. At this time I was looking on the floor for clothes. Lauren's face was flushed with embarrassment when she saw how erect my cock was. She reached out with her left hand and grabbed a hold of my shaft, and looked me right in the face again.

"With a penis like this you should be having sex with girls, not jerking off with my panties in my house"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.