Oil of Roses - Cover

Oil of Roses

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

Monday 10/09/06 04:40 AM

After the Saturday night/Sunday morning they'd had, Harry, Carol, Margo, and Kelly had arrived home mid Sunday afternoon, hugged and kissed submissives right and left, crawled into bed and slept the sleep of the well-and-truly exhausted.

Carol rolled over in the massive bed, debating if she really needed to go pee, or if she could convince her bladder otherwise and get a little more sleep.

Then her stomach woke up and she woke up with it.

Making her way carefully out of the puppy pile of people, she chuckled to see Camille was 'back on the chain', cuddled next to Harry's side.

On his other side, however ... Nicki had come over some time in the night, crawled into bed as well, and glued herself to his side. Carol wished she knew some way to soothe Nicki's guilt. No one besides Harry was out of sorts about it, but nonetheless her guilt was unhealthy ... understandable, but unhealthy.

Scratching herself and stretching, she found herself picking her way around submissives sleeping on the floor. Radhika, Margo's new ladies maid, and Twilla, Kelly's new body servant, weren't at Dominique's. She would have to move them before Harry got up. With the leg brace on, he would valiantly try to avoid stepping on them, might even succeed, but she didn't want to put him through it.

She shook the two of them awake and shifted them to another of the rapidly disappearing clean patches of floor.

Sitting on the toilet, she wondered whether her hunger was going to demand serious food, or if she could get by with a snack.

Four apples later, she was back in bed asleep.

10/09/06 07:36 AM

"I smell bacon," Margo murmured. "Angela, why am I smelling bacon?"

The adorable little blonde raised her head to stare at her Madam.

"It's actually a very complicated biological process involving scent molecules and refined nerve endings in your nasal passages..."

"You're far too smartass for this early in the morning. Go find out who's cooking and tell them I'd better be smelling coffee soon as well."

"It's Harry," Kelly said, pausing to take her lips away from Twilla's swollen breast. "He and Candy are thinking a truly epic breakfast. They've been waiting to start the coffee until you were awake. I think they wanted to wait on the bacon as well, but hunger won out."

"Angela, go tell them to start the coffee," Margo said, sitting up and looking over the bed and its tangle of bodies. "I see Nicki came in some time last night."

Harry's sister was still asleep, tangled in sheets.

"Yes, Madam," Angela said, crawling out of bed. "I woke up to find her on your husband's cock, and Camille on his face. She went back to sleep afterward."

"Well, sounds like someone had a good morning," Margo muttered.

From beneath a pillow Billy said, "I've got a perfectly good erection if Madam would like to borrow it..."

When the family was settled around the table, inhaling food almost as fast as it hit the table, Candy and Camille filled them in on the past week.

"So, shit basically blew up, was handled, and we weren't needed, right?" Harry said.

"Well, I wouldn't say you weren't needed," Candy replied. "But yes, it was handled. You'll be needing to go sign some paperwork concerning the Wexler property – Madame Cornelius recommends ceding the Bates property to Karghold Newton for their help." Candy sucked her cheeks in, blew out, and continued. "Turns out they're a damn fine ally to have. Brains and muscle when we need them."

"And fun at parties, don't forget that," Kelly said around a mouthful of toast.

"So, we have a country estate, or will have soon," Margo said. "We should probably warn our accountant next year's taxes are going to be a bitch."

"As if they weren't going to be already, little Miss Noveau Riche," Harry chuckled.

"Good point," Margo murmured. "Please tell me someone called in to the clinic for me this morning?"

"Yes Madam," Candy replied. "I told them you would be in this afternoon, by 1."

"Thank you, dear."

Carol finished her mouthful of eggs and potatoes.

"Candy, I think I'm appointing you my Chief of Staff for handling the household."

"Well, Miss, when you're sure one way or another, do let me know," Candy said, with a perfectly straight face.

"Have you been spanked today?" Carol asked.

"No, Miss."

"Harry, we'll be seeing to that later this afternoon."

"Yes, dear."

"Is there any reason we shouldn't arrange a meeting with House Sandalwood at their earliest convenience?" Margo asked.

No one but her spouses understood the question, and none of the clueless felt the need to ask. They'd be told when it was time.

"No, no reason at all," Kelly said after a minute or so. "Carol, call Sandalwood, find out if they're available this evening. If they are, reserve the Via ... Viman ... whatever that damn room is at the Bangkok Inn. Tell them to get rid of the tables and chairs, set it up for dining on cushions and rugs around a low table, we'll cover any additional expense for furnishings."

Margo and Harry looked at each other with raised eyebrows, Carol just smiled.

"Yes, Mistress, it will be done."

"Candy, put together a party pack – you know, things we're likely to need if the meeting gets as interesting as it could," Margo said. "Try to find an unoccupied spot of floor for it somewhere in the house. Might be a good idea to keep one around all the time, when we have the room."

10/09/06 09:32 AM

Kelly lay back on the large bed, legs spread as Twilla sucked on her pussy.

"Umm, very nice, my pet," Kelly crooned, as she reached over for her phone from the bedside table. She was going to call Kim to find out how Charlie's homecoming had gone. Informed she had voice mail, she checked it first. She wasn't surprised to see it was from Kim.

"Well, it's gotten real interesting a little faster than I thought it would. I fell asleep on the couch, he came in about 10 Sunday morning. There I am, naked, looking like a whore at the end of Dollar Night, the living room ... well, you remember how the living room looked ... and oh my God, smelled. I only woke up when he was in the bedroom, slamming shit around as he packed. He isn't even willing to talk about it ... not that I mind all that much. Call me."

Kim didn't sound upset, but Kim was Carol's sister, and Carol could hide her upsets very well. Kelly called her back.

"So," she said after Kim picked up. "Do you need your Queen, or a friend."

"Friend first."

"Okay, friend first. What do you want to do?"

"Well, at first I couldn't make up my mind between screaming and crying or clapping and laughing. So far I'm staying on the clapping and laughing side of things, although that's subject to change. I've already talked to Carson and Kevin ... they were a little less sympathetic than they might have been after the way we came out of the kitchen Sunday, but they're supportive of whatever I decide."

"Anything keeping you in Wichita for the next week or so?"

"Not really ... I took a leave of absence from work a month or so ago, when things started getting too much to handle on top of my and Charlie's problems."

"Good. Listen to me, you mewling little cunt. Pack your bags, come down here."

"I might."

"I wasn't giving you an option, you stupid little piece of gutter trash. I was giving you an order. You'll call and let me know when you're landing, you'll be met at the airport. Are we fucking clear, cunt?"

"Yes ... yes, my Queen."

Kelly hung up abruptly, put the phone back on the table.

"Not a word about that call to anyone, Twilla," she said.

Twilla's head raised.

"Never, Mistress."

"Good. Keep sucking, please."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Margo was dressing for work, trying perhaps to get to the clinic earlier than Candy had said, Carol came into the bedroom.

"We're having supper with the Doms of Sandalwood and their ... well, their equivalents of Camille and Radhika, at 7."

Margo looked at the bed, where Kelly was being eaten by Twilla, and Twilla was being eaten by Harry.

"It gets harder and harder to leave on Mondays."

"I can imagine, Madam. I'll be joining them as soon as you're done with me."

"You little bitch."

"Yes, Madam," Carol said, hugging her wife, "but I'm your little bitch."

By the end of things, Carol had latched on to Harry's cock, and Camille had completed the daisy chain by inserting herself between Carol and Kelly. Afterward they all went out to the pool and laid out in the shade of the tree, drinking coffee and passing around a pipe.

"You got a little take-chargey this mornin', didn't ya, my love?" Harry said.

"Yeah," Kelly said. "I blame leftover "Queen" vibes from this weekend. That's my story, I'm sticking to it."

"It's okay. Needed to be done, and Margo needs both you and I to pick up some of the Dominant slack in the House. So keep it up, I'll try to step up ... maybe we can ease Margo's stress levels." Harry finished his coffee. "Mind if I borrow Twilla for a while?"

"What's mine is yours, my husband."

Harry got up, took Twilla's hand, and led her inside.

Mrs. Sukhawari called Chatsirree, disturbing her niece's day off.

"The Grimes are coming in tonight at 7 with guests. They've had us rearrange the Vimanmek Palace room – seating on the floor, low table. I suspect this may be one of their special dinners. You will be waiting on them."

After a pause, Mrs. Sukhawari continued.

"I have an idea what you have planned. I will make sure she works tonight, and that you and your friends are not disturbed."

"Yes, Aunt Phailin. Thank you."

Devon planned to drive the family proper in the Rolls, Melvin would follow in another car with their staff. Plans had been made for the two security personnel to be seated immediately outside the door to the Vimanmek Palace room. They would take turns eating, while the other was, surreptitiously, on guard.

Devon had instructions from both Harry and Kelly that security was most emphatically not allowed to frisk their dinner guests, or their waitress.

Neither Devon nor Melvin were happy about that.

10/09/06 03:53 PM

"Devon, you're to go to the airport, a flight from Wichita arriving at 5:00. Pick Kim up, stash her at the Omni, I've called and reserved our suite, and tell her to be at the Bangkok Inn no later than 8. Make sure she has cab fare. Tell her to come dressed in something she won't mind having ruined, ready to serve. Dress to impress though. If I have my way, she'll be meeting the people who are going to train her."

"Yes, Mistress Kelly."

"Don't tell anyone about this, Devon, or your first sexual experience with our family will be very painful."

"Yes, Mistress."

Margo had one of 'those talks' with the clinic director shortly before she was going to check out that evening.

She was in far less than a good mood when she finally went outside and was picked up by Alice.

On Madam's instructions, Alice drove around long enough for Margo to get two pipefuls of weed into her system before heading home.

By the time Alice got her home, the rest of the family was dressed for supper. With Radhika's help, Margo got through a shower and dressed in time to head out to the Bangkok Inn, but it was a close thing.

On the way, she explained to her spouses how her afternoon had gone.

"Clarice wants me to either commit to being there, without fail, four days a week, no lateness, no emergencies pulling me away, or she wants me to resign ... and I can't say I blame her, really."

Kelly looked at Harry and grinned.

"Sweetheart," she said, "I think Harry and I can help you with that."

When the Rolls pulled up to the restaurant, Margo was feeling much more confident about her continued employment.

Chorale barely beat Sandalwood to the restaurant. They were still getting comfortable when the four remaining Mistresses and their subs were shown in. Of course, everyone got back up and there were hugs and kisses and gropes all around.

"I see Spyderchylde isn't with you," Kathleen said once everyone was seated and comfortable.

"No," Carol replied. "It was a toss-up between her and Candy here for my ... assistant, and Candy has a physicality Dayna lacks."

"True ... Dayna's just a little thing," Dragonaria replied. "Candy's much more ... substantial."

"And impressive," Wolfling added.

Candy smiled to herself, happy to at last be a part of a House where she was appreciated.

"Dinner first, then business, or both together?" Margo asked.

Kathleen cocked her head to one side. "Pleasant business or unpleasant."

"Pleasant," Harry replied. "Or at the very worst, neutral."

"Let's get our orders in, then business," Ravensclaw said.

After Chatsirree had taken orders and left, Margo said, "All right, short and sweet and to the point, we want you in Chorale."

There was confusion on the other side of the table.

"What the hell?" Dragonaria growled, her curvy body shifting to sit upright. "We are members of Chorale. We allied and everything."

"Excuse us," Kelly said, "Madam Grimes didn't make her meaning quite clear. We don't want you as allies. We want you as Housemates."

While Ravensclaw was so happy with the idea she began to caress herself through her loose cotton pants, Dragonaria lay on her back to stare at the ceiling, and Wolfling looked thoughtful, Mistress Kathleen Marsh did not look happy.

"Why?"

"We have a large House already," Harry replied. "But while we have breadth, we have no depth. Now there's far more submissives than we can handle, property to be managed, and talk of arranged marriages, and that depth is sorely lacking. Your House has that depth; children, submissives, Dommes ... personnel we need ... personnel," he continued, running his eyes over the four Mistresses, "we want."

"And love," Margo said. "And trust, and cherish."

"We considered several Houses in our alliance," Kelly said. "Sandalwood is the only one we can agree on. In fact, in the end, it was the only one we really felt right about."

"You want us to give up the name you just restored to us," Kathleen said.

"Not necessarily," Kelly replied. "We got no issue with hyphenated names." She bulled her way on ahead, hoping she wasn't overstepping her bounds. "Why not the whole Household, all of us, being known as 'Sandalwood-Chorale'?"

That drew some deep intakes of breath from Chorale's side of the table, but no one corrected Kelly.

"We're asking a lot," she continued. "Assuming your children have been raised in concert with the scene, they'll be the stuff of political marriages. Courtesy of the dust-up this last week, we have the Wexler estate out in the country, and no one in position, or really suited, to manage it. No one holding the leash, at least. Your nursery business is well-established at its current location, and we could certainly help with any manpower needs you might have in that regard."

"So, you want us to take over the management of the old Wexler property, by moving out there, I presume, while our people and yours continue to keep our nursery and property as a going concern."

"Yes, Mistress Marsh," Harry said.

"Of course," Kathleen Marsh said, "we'd want one of our Mistresses, and her people, to live at the Corral, to represent us and our interests."

"Not a problem," Margo said, "provided they don't mind very cramped accommodations at present." Inwardly she quailed at the thought of even more people in the house.

"So, you want to split our House and our people across three locations..."

"If that isn't acceptable, we understand completely," Margo said. "While we need you, it's equally true you don't need us in this regard."

"You're asking our little House, hitherto on the outs with the ruling family of this area, to become one with the new power in this area," Kathleen said, a smile starting to decorate her lips. "You're willing to accept our House name as part of yours, and want to weld our Houses together so tightly our children will be part of the glue binding this new House to other large and important Houses."

"Uh, yeah..." Kelly said.

"Might we discuss it among ourselves?" Mistress Marsh asked.

"Certainly," Kelly replied.

The four remaining Dommes of Sandalwood got up and left the table, going outside. As they continued out of the restaurant, Devon followed them.

"May we help you with something?" Dragonaria asked her.

"You're guests of my House, and I'm charged with your security. I'll be over there, should you need me," she said, pointing to a place in the parking lot with unrestricted sight lines.

The last words Devon heard from them were "and right there's another issue, we really want to live under the microscope?"

The longer the Mistresses of Sandalwood were out in the parking lot, the more twitchy Kelly got. It pissed her off to a degree that Margo was calm.

"How can you sit there and not give a shit what their answer is?" she hissed.

"It's easy. I'm very evidently not alone in this. It's been our proposition from the very beginning. I know I always have yours and Harry's support, but I often don't feel like I truly have your voices. This time I do, you've made it very clear this is 'we', not 'me'. Feels good. I loved the way you stepped up and dealt with the name issue. It's a good solution. You handled it beautifully."

Margo looked at the four men waiting for their Mistresses to return.

"I wouldn't worry, Kelly," she continued. "Sandalwood is going to accept our offer. I'm not sure this is what Minerva had in mind, but she'll be okay with it. We grow stronger. I'm thinking perhaps we could bring one of the smaller Houses in as well. I know Franklin and St. Paul are happy being small and staying that way, but perhaps Hurley. I know Harry wouldn't mind."

"More chances to fuck Marcie? Nope, won't mind at all. She's a bad, bad little sub."

"Yes, it will mean we have to partially subsidize their household, but I think we can afford that," Margo continued, amazed she didn't have a jealous reaction to Harry's statement. "I mean, what's the real financial hardship of two or three more subs, especially as medical costs won't be an issue. If we choose the right three, they can even go to work in the spa, bring in income that way and offset their upkeep.

"Things are going well, Kelly. Relax and let them."

Kelly got up, went to Margo, and knelt beside her in a fully submissive pose.

"Tonight?" Kelly asked.

"No, little one," Margo answered. "Harry and I have work tomorrow. Thursday night? Oh yes."

"Thank you, Madam."

Kelly was just settling back in her place when Sandalwood returned, only slightly before their food.

"We accept your proposal," Kathleen Marsh said. "We can work out any details after we eat."

The conversation was sporadic and light during the meal. The table was cleared and after-dinner drinks were ordered, but after Chatsirree turned the order in, she returned and sat down cross-legged next to Margo.

"Madam..." she began.

"It's Margo, Chatsirree, not 'Madam'."

"No, Madam, this time it isn't."

Margo's eyebrows went up, and she motioned the woman to continue.

"I request admittance to your House as a Domme-in-training. At the party, I sampled the other side of things, and while on some level I'll always have a submissive side, I found I have an even stronger Dominant side."

Margo hugged her close. "I think I can speak for my fellow Dominants and say we accept you into our House."

The Grimes's all crowded around, on their knees, to hug her. When they were through, Harry quipped, "So, sweetie, did you get us something nice?"

Chatsirree kissed him.

"Yes, Harry, I did. Here she comes with our drinks."

The girl who walked in the door carrying a tray of drinks couldn't have been more than twelve. Slight, slender, as graceful as Chatsirree herself, her beautiful features were captivating.

"I understand why," Margo said. "But you can't. She's too young. I'm not even sure how she's able to serve us alcohol..."

"She's no more the age she appears to be than Sheila," Chatsirree said. "This is my second cousin, Jamnit. You'll find her very accommodating."

When the drinks were delivered, Chatsirree said, "Jamnit, display yourself."

The young woman stepped up on the table, efficiently unbuttoned her one-piece dress, let it fall to the table behind her, and stepped out of her shoes. She took two steps forward on the large round wooden table, dropped to her knees, then spread them as she leaned all the way back, until her head was on the table.

She was completely nude. A shaven pussy only added to the illusion of youth, as did her very small, pointed tits. Her skin was a few shades lighter than Chatsirree's, and try as he might, Harry couldn't find a blemish on it anywhere he could see. Her long black hair spread out on the table behind her like a flood of ink

"Oh my," Margo said.

"Pure and virginal," Chatsirree said. "Or near enough to fake it convincingly."

"Oh my," Kelly breathed.

"Mistress Chatsirree has explained my place to me, and when I heard her words, it was like a revelation from the heavens, answering every question I have ever had about my life," Jamnit said, her voice clear and lovely.

"Oh ... my..." Harry murmured.

"I am yours, all of yours, if you would have me, as Chatsirree's tribute to her House."

Three spouses turned to Carol for her reaction.

The little woman wore a large smile. She nodded.

"Oh my," Carol said.

Across the table, the Mistresses of Sandalwood smiled.

"I think we made a good decision," Kathleen said to Dragonaria. "It will not be boring."

Devon stuck her head in the door, her eyes widening at the vision on the table.

"Madam, there's a woman here, says it's on Kelly's orders. She claims to be Ms. Carol's sister."

Everyone turned to look at Kelly, who motioned to Devon.

"Let her in. You all can judge me later."

Kim came in, dressed in a long sheath that came down below her knees. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and everyone who knew her had serious doubts about panties as well...

"Kathleen," Kelly said, "this is Carol's sister, Kimberly Riley ... or that will be her last name again once the divorce is final. She's a very selfish, manipulative little slut who badly needs some training, and I can think of no one I'd rather entrust her to than you and yours."

"Excuse me?" said Kim. "I don't know these people..."

Before she could finish the sentence, Wolfling was up, and slapped her so hard across the face Kim fell to her knees.

"If you speak to a Domme of this House like that again I guaran-goddamn-tee you there won't be anything even remotely approaching an orgasm in your future for months."

She knelt beside Kim.

"You will be fun to train, little fuckpig."

Everyone except Kelly and Wolfling looked at Carol.

"Sounds like my sister is in for an interesting time," she said with a smile. "She does have a particular love of sucking cum-filled cunts and assholes clean, and drinking urine. Make sure she does plenty of both, won't you?"

Kim, in tears, almost said something, but thought better of it.

"Now that's settled," Margo said, "I believe we need to discuss some issues with our new Housemates."

Kathleen leaned forward on the table, completely ignoring Jamnit, who was still bent backwards.

"Dragonaria will be moving in with you, once we announce the news. She also is the lightest in numbers of subs, only three. With your permission, we'll examine the viability of simply moving our nursery operations to ... what do you plan to call the former Wexler estate?"

"Don't know yet," Harry replied. "Didn't know we had it until today, haven't put much thought into it, we're accepting suggestions."

"Well, if we can move our nursery out there, we will, sell our current property, and use the funds to buy part of the property and build our own place out on the land."

"I like the way you think, Kathleen," Kelly said. "You're thinking very long term."

"Yes we are. This is obviously more than an alliance, and it's more than a merger. We're thinking of it as a marriage. There will be a pre-nup of sorts, more for our protection than yours, although the exact terms will be hammered out between all of us ... and our damn lawyers." She smiled. "I think it's going to be a happy marriage, but yes, we are looking at it as "till death do us part'."

Ravensclaw leaned forward eying Harry.

"There will be a lot of fucking," she said.

Harry smiled.

"As you say, Mistress Ravensclaw."

"So," Margo said, "when do you want to announce our ... marriage?"

"Where are you holding court this Friday?" Wolfling asked.

"We haven't had time to work out a schedule for all the clubs, so we'll be at home."

"So, court at Dominique's," Wolfling said. "Works for me."

Margo leaned back, rubbing her temples.

"I suppose it only proper the entire House is present..."

"And allies if they can make it," Kathleen said. "I know it's a headache, Madam. But the legalities are exactly that – therefore beneath the notice of the scene. The announcement will be the reality, the marriage, so to speak. I'm sure you agree it's worth some pomp and ceremony..."

"Definitely," Margo agreed. "But we're barely a week out from that party ... the one I think a lot of people are still recovering from – mentally, if in no other way. I propose we postpone the announcement until..."

"The Samhain Fetish Ball," Kelly said.

And so it was agreed by acclamation.

"Now then," Margo said. "There are the matters of a squealing fuckpig that's been tossed to your tender mercies, and this sweet young – oh so young – thing that's been given into our charge. Are we taking her home, Chatsirree. Please say no, we really don't have the room right now."

Chatsirree laughed. "Not tonight no, but she will be moving in when you have the space. And she'll be at your beck and call for parties and such until then."

"And when will you be at our beck and call?" Kelly asked.

Chatsirree moved over and cuddled up to Kelly.

"Whenever you'll have me, Kelly dear."

"Fantastic," Kelly said. "Let's get to some fucking..."

Only to find most of the Dominants in attendance shaking their heads.

"Work tomorrow."

"Gotta be up early for an appointment."

"Have work, can't party on a weeknight."

"Buncha goddamn old fuckers," Kelly grumbled as everyone packed up and said their goodbyes.

"Kim," Kelly said, "you know what you want. You wanted it so much you helped us make it happen, and you came down here like I told you to. You go with these people, and be good."

"Kelly," Kim whispered, "what about Wichita, and my job, and my brothers..."

"What about all that? What are you really leaving behind? Think about it. In a week, you can decide for good whether you're staying or going."

"What do you mean, 'for good' ... I mean, I get it if I stay, but if I leave?"

"Kim, opportunities to follow your passions, your dreams ... they don't come along very often. This is a one-time offer. There won't be any 'going back to Wichita to think it over, come back down in a month or two maybe'. If you can't commit now, after the weekend we shared, you're never going to commit, you're just going to mince around the edges, maybe have a little play time here and there. In one week, it'll be time to shit or get off the pot."

"I'll think about it ... hard," Kim promised.

Once the family was home, Kelly complained.

"Damn, having a meeting like that on a night when people have work the next day. I was hoping for a good orgy!"

"Later, darling," Carol said. "Real life must intrude from time to time."

"I cannot wait to get my tongue on Jamnit," Kelly said. "She should be at Dommi's this weekend with us. Just think of the fun."

"I get the feeling you want to wear that pussy as a face mask," Harry said.

"Oh, tell me you don't," Kelly replied.

"Guilty as charged," Harry said. "But I'm not about to hyperventilate over it."

"C'mon Harry," Kelly said, "just imagine, putting her and Sheila together with a little costuming..."

"Okay, now I'm hyperventilating," Margo said.

Time was spent with their greatly neglected subs, visiting and catching up on the household news, and then all too quickly it was time for bed.

And there was Nicki.

Even the mega-bed and the bedroom were taxed by their potential occupants. Kelly wanted Twilla close, Margo wanted Radhika nearby, Carol hoped for both Candy and Dayna, Harry had Camille and Nicki.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.