Patriotic Wife - Cover

Patriotic Wife

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His wife will do anything to support the troops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Size  

All excited, Ruth readies herself for her husband Jack who will be arriving home today from Iraq. All she knows for sure is that Jack has a small hand injury and will be home for a few weeks. Wearing a short red dress, Jacks favorite, Ruth looks at herself in the mirror and picks a tall pair of spiked heels. At 6' tall, she turns and can see her bottom if she bends forward even slightly. Jack had always loved her in short sexy clothes and she knows that he will just love this. Ruth still has 3 hours to kill and sits on the side of the bed and gently shaves her pussy until it is completely smooth, resisting the urge to play with it further.

Finally its time to leave and Ruth is locking the apartment door when the neighbor whistles his approval at her dress causing her to smile playfully saying, "Jacks coming home today and I am so excited." Ruth can feel his eyes on her as she walks towards the stairs, looking back at a glance to make sure. She walks with confidence knowing that her slender body, even at 40 can draw such attention. Her brunette hair falls about her shoulders playfully as her braless chest bounces proudly with her walk. She is stunning, and knows it.

The people file from the airplane unceremoniously as she waits. Jack finally is in her sight and she hugs and kisses him to everyone's amusement. In his uniform, people from everywhere shake his good hand and thank him. This gives them both quite a feeling of pride in their country. At the baggage claim a man sees his hurt hand and goes out of his way to carry his duffle bag out and to their car in a show of respect.

Ruth holds him tightly in the car and he tells her about his wound and that its not really a big deal. Letting her dress ride up, Ruth shows Jack what he so desperately has dreamed of and has only seen recently in the pictures she has sent.

The rest of the day and night they fuck like bunnies while Ruth makes sure to do anything to please her man. At one point, after sucking him clean she lets him watch as she masturbates for his viewing pleasure.

The next morning after breakfast, Jack tells her of his best friend David. Ruth has known David for the duration of their marriage as he was best man at their wedding. Jack and David were the same age, 28 and both considerably younger then Ruth. Ruth had taken a lot of jokes over the years about her "Robbing the cradle" but she had always loved pleasing her younger man.

It seems David, who had enlisted with Jack, was seriously hurt in the explosion that had hurt Jack. He had been transferred to the VA hospital in their home town only days before Jack had arrived.

It was still early but they decided to go and visit David. When they arrived he was in a ward with about 10 other soldiers who were all in various stages of repair. Finding him, they were happy to see he remembered them and acted in his somewhat outgoing manner. David was always quite the talker and always very outgoing about anything he did. Joking with David it was obvious that he was not himself but still it was a relief to see him in good spirits. David, it seems, had also noticed the dress that Jack wanted her to wear and kept stealing glances at her body.

When Ruth caught him looking at her legs she smiled letting him know it was OK. Looking around the room, Ruth noticed the other men who could see, were trying to see. This excited Ruth and she looked to these men and smiled also. The man in the bed behind Ruth, dropped an ink pen causing her to turn and pick it up for him. "You sure are beautiful." The young man said as she handed it back to him. Smiling at him brightly she extended her hand saying, "My name is Ruth and thank you very much." This left the young man speechless and still smiling as she turned back to David.

They spent quite a while but only left when a nurse decided they had been there too long. Walking down the hall slowly with quiet reverence, they were in awe of just how many young men were laying in these rooms injured.

The next day, even before Jack asked, she had dressed to go and visit David again. This made Jack smile and he told her, "David will love the outfit you have on. He sure loved the dress you wore yesterday. I noticed him checking you out yesterday as well as everyone else in the hospital." Ruth blushed and replied, "I certainly don't mind all the attention."

David was happy to see them and tried to straighten up in bed to no avail. Laying on his back at a slight incline he had his right arm bandaged and in traction while his left arm was completely bandaged and laying next to him. Ruth walked right up to him and gave him a light hug with a small kiss on the cheek saying, "You look a little better today." This caused David to laugh as he replied, "A beautiful woman just hugged me. My life is definitely looking up."

They are all laughing as Ruth turns to see who got the best view up her skirt during her hug. Several men have their eyes glued to her and she knows that they have seen something they wanted to see very badly.

Jack and David talk while Ruth talks to the young man with the ink pen from the day before. Looking around the room Ruth goes and talks to another young soldier who has obviously lost both legs. He smiles and accepts her conversation while trying to sit up.

From looking into these men's eyes it is clear that talking to her brightens their spirits as she moves about the room. The men are all polite but obviously look at her as a beautiful woman and their desire fuels a fire within Ruth. The mood turns playful when she hears an ink pen fall in the center of the room and turns to see ink pens flying in all directions as everybody wants her to come and talk.

The men all laugh as though they haven't laughed in years and a nurse comes in to see what has happened. Shaking her head, the nurse leaves with out saying a word. This causes the men to laugh again until Ruth walks to the center of the room and begins picking up pens. The room goes quiet as she walks about bending at the waist and picking up these pens, while making sure that everyone has gotten to see what is under her skirt. Smiling she hands the pens back to these brave young men.

On the way home Jack keeps smiling at Ruth while Ruth acts as though nothing has happened until jack says, "You sure are making those men happy by flirting with them like that." Ruth could only smile and say, "After what they have been through, they certainly have earned it."

Time went by way too fast and before long Ruth was at the airport crying as Jack was waiting to fly out again. She had made sure to pleasure him in all of his favorite ways in the last days before his departure. Now as they waited he took her hand in his and whispered, "I want you to promise to visit David and the other troops at the VA when ever at all possible. When David is well enough to leave the hospital, invite him to live at our house while he recovers. I want you to take care of him as long as he needs it. I trust you completely so if you feel that he needs something special from you, don't think twice about doing it for him. The only catch is that I want to know all of the details."

Stunned, Ruth looks into his eyes as he speaks and kisses his lips saying, "What about those poor men in that hospital room?" This causes Jack to hug her as he whispers in her ear, "You have to promise to make those soldiers happy. Some of them will not get to go home."

Her world was suddenly empty again as she found herself sitting alone on the ride home. That night Jack called to tell her he loved her as he was boarding a transport to the Middle East.

Keeping her promise, Ruth struts into the hospital ward the next day in a short dress causing the men to express their approval. David is happy to see her and she leans in to hug him letting the room see her ass. Staring at her chest David says, "You sure look stunning today." Ruth lifts his chin and replies, "I'm up here and thank you." Jokingly he responds, "It's just because you are so tall." Several guys around her laugh at this as she looks down to see that her hard nipples are poking at her dress visibly.

"I'm sorry that Jack had to go back but I'm glad you still came to see me." David said rather serious. Ruth laid her hand gently on his chest and asked, "Do you know when you will be getting released?" David replied solemnly and slightly depressed, "It will probably be quite a while." Hearing this Ruth smiled and said lightly, "You will come and stay at our house until you are fully recovered. It will be like old times with you around all the time."

David was not expecting this and sat rather quiet before he looked to her and motioned for her to come closer saying, "Would you do something rather personal for me?" Ruth says, "Certainly." Causing him to smile and whisper, "My dick is pointing downward and is tangled in the sheet. Would you please point it towards my stomach? It's really killing me."

Ruth looked into his eyes and slowly reached under the covers to find his hard dick just as he had said, tangled and pointing the wrong way. Slowly she brought it to his belly and laid it down causing him to smile and say, "Thank you, you have great hands." Smiling Ruth replied, "You say that to any woman with her hand on your dick." They laugh and David tells her, "Well maybe so but this sexy woman has been coming in here every day, getting me all excited and I don't have one good hand to jack off with." With her hand still on his hard cock Ruth quietly says, "Yes you do." And proceeds to caress him only a few times before he unloads onto his stomach in a tremendous orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.