Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday - September 14th, 2005

It wasn't from any lack of energy, but I missed sleeping at night. I had missed cuddling up with my lovelies and holding them. At least I didn't need to wait for the night to hug them and kiss them and tell them how special they were to me. I'd left the Land Cruiser at the new place and the women were all over at Lynn's house.

It was just a little after four in the morning when Genie transported me back to to the Land Cruiser. I thought about what I wanted to do and realized that this would be a good time to visit my future cock slave Gracelyn and my soon to be pregnant Paula.

Once again I spent a few minute watching Gracelyn wildly masturbate while telling me all of the things she was willing to do for the privilege of worshiping my cock. I wanted to let this build for a while before actually giving her permission. Her eyes were glued to my cock the entire time I was in her room.

My next visit was to Paula, my former graduate assistant. Once again she was sleeping in the nude on top of her sheets. The temperature in the room was about eighty degrees and I figured she must either really like to be nude a lot or she was trying to keep her electric bill down. I still was having a hard time getting over the fact that because I had once asked her to run and get me a sandwich for lunch on a really busy day that she thought I was sexually harassing her. Well no question about it now! Now I was going to 'harass' her; although in fact she seemed to enjoy it a great deal!

I held the tip of my cock just an inch from her nostrils and upper lip. Gracelyn's little show already had me hot and bothered and the pre-cum was just beginning to ooze out of the tip of my dick. I let a few drops land just on Paula's upper lip. Her nostrils twitched as if trying to locate some elusive scent and then her tongue came out and cleaned off her upper lip.

When Paula's eyes opened and she saw my prick within easy reach, she opened her mouth and swallowed the end of it. Her tongue was busy swabbing the sensitive underside of my shaft and the head of my cock. Once she had me at peak hardness I moved between her legs and began to fuck her good, pistonning in and out of her warm, wet, snatch like a jack hammer. Once again Paula kept pleading for me to fill her up with my 'baby making cream' a task I was more than happy to complete.

I fucked her till she fainted and then had Genie transport me still buck naked to the mining site. The trucks were in the garage and once again had been filled with bags of ore. They looked as if they'd been serviced and washed. The tires looked new. Everything had been taken care of. Now I needed to collect some guards for the place and hire some 'miners'. Things were looking good here so I transported back to the Land Cruiser and dressed again. It was still pretty early and Genie had wanted to show me the new underground space he'd created to attach to the house.

It was really very nice! Kind of like the most posh and luxurious accommodations Las Vegas has to offer turned up several notches. Marble, Gold, Gems, all of the finest materials had been put to good use by Genie to create an extravagant palace like addition to my home. The new space featured harem quarters, pools, bathing rooms, tennis and racquetball courts, an enormous theater complex, weight room, running and bicycle tracks, house sized suites, and a huge playroom for kids.

I could see the purpose for each space, but while they were functional, they were also incredibly beautiful. Somehow he had managed to create underground spaces with lighting that really felt as if you were above ground. The intermixing of water features, luxurious plantings, decorative birds and fish, all brought the place alive. I 'knew' that it was underground, but it didn't 'feel' underground.

"Genie, you're an awesome artist! This is absolutely perfect!"

"Why thank you Karl!" Genie echoed back in a pleased tone.

I spent a couple of hours looking things over without even realizing it. When I looked at my watch I realized it was about seven thirty in the morning. Lynn should be over with a work crew soon. I was feeling pretty hungry about now and didn't really want to cause her any confusion, so I beamed over to the Land Cruiser and drove to Denny's for a quick breakfast.

I thought it was somewhat humorous in a way. I was wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and could probably afford to eat and dine at the ritziest places for every meal, but I chose Denny's. I guess the why of it is probably because it's familiar. I was going through a lot of changes in my life and while they were all very welcome, it was still nice to do a few familiar things.

I had a very normal breakfast and read through the business section while I was waiting for my meal. While I was eating I had a nice 'mental chat' with Genie discussing a number of ideas, some his and some mine, which might do for other business start ups at some point in the future.

Just as I was ready to get up and pay my bill my cell phone rang. It was Emily Cox.

"Good morning Emily! How are you doing this fine morning?" I asked in greeting.

"Good morning to you as well Karl and I'm doing well. How about yourself?" Emily asked.

"Couldn't be better! Did you have some questions for me this morning Emily?"

"Yes Karl, but before I ask any of them let me just start by saying that Harrison and I have talked things over. We really appreciate your kind offer and I accept! You're offer is precisely what I would need for things to work and you've been incredibly flexible throughout and I wanted to thank you for that."

"Well you're more than welcome Emily. I appreciate the fact that one of the best will be handling the day to day operations of my firm and contributing to its long term strategic success as well. I'm sure that in the long run we'll both look back on this as a good business move."

"I appreciate your confidence in me Karl. Now about questions - I've really just got a whole bundle of them. I've written most of them out and they dovetail right into the planning of a daily operations guide. I was wondering, could we meet somewhere and go over all of this sometime soon?"

"Sure. I have an office in my attorney's suite that I can use until we've settled into more permanent arrangements. I have a question before we do that though. Are you and Harrison still house hunting?"

"Yes. We weren't really happy with what we were finding before, but with the generous signing bonus you've provided we hoped that might change."

"In that case, if you don't mind me butting in just a bit, why don't you meet me at Lynn's house? You might remember her from our dinner the other evening."

"Alright, but why would that be better than meeting at an office?" Emily wondered.

"Just let me be secretive and mysterious Emily. I'm new to this wealthy eccentric stuff and need my practice."

Emily laughed at my little joke but agreed to my request. I gave her directions to Lynn's place.

I should probably describe Lynn's house just a bit. First, she had done a marvelous job on the landscaping and her yard was planted in such a way that something would always be in bloom. The back yard around the pool was landscaped in a lush tropical theme. The front and side yards made heavy use of desert and low water semi-tropical plants. The lot was nice sized and the house was probably just over three thousand square feet with two thousand of that being on the first floor and the rest on the partial second story.

The inside of the house had also been tastefully decorated with attention to every detail. Lynn had been quite successful with her work and she hadn't pinched pennies when it came to furnishing and decorating her own home. One touch she had made was a large built-in salt water aquarium that served as a wall between her living room and a good sized home office.

I was waiting in Lynn's drive when Emily pulled up. I had Genie pause things while I used my "employee / staff member" and "loyalty" programs on Emily. I had wanted her to have a say in whether or not she wanted to come work for me and I didn't want to alter any main part of her personality, intellect, emotions, or focus in life except to the extent necessary to protect my family, my business concerns, and myself. Now that she'd agreed, and since she already was learning a lot about my intentions with the investment firm, I felt like it was time to 'secure' any loose ends by using programming.

By this time, Lynn, Crystal, and Jill were all at the new place. Carly and Shelly were both in classes. I had unlocked the door with the key Lynn had given me. I knew she wouldn't mind if we made use of her home office. More than anything we just needed a place to sit and have an uninterrupted conversation and maybe a plug for a laptop.

I led Emily into the office and we sat down and started talking about the investment firm. I was pleased that her questions were clear and concise. Instead of darting from one topic to another randomly, they were asked in a logical order. She was taking notes on a pad of paper she'd brought for the purpose and was quite rapidly filling page after page.

After her questions were mostly answered, some with "I'll get back to you on that", I asked her if she'd like to take a break for a few minutes. When she agreed I led her out onto the patio with it's nicely appointed wet bar and offered her the beverage of her choice. After I fixed the drinks we walked back to the gate in the pool fence, moved through it, and then sat down on either side of an umbrella covered table. We talked a bit further about staffing and whether Angela Timmons might make a good hire or not. Lynn really had done a wonderful job here and the beauty of the place was rather astounding.

After we had been out in the heat long enough we walked back through the gorgeous yard and into the air conditioned house through the sliding glass doors of the family room.

"This is really a gorgeous home! Tell Lynn that I love her sense of taste," Emily commented.

"Oh? Would you like to see the rest of the place?" I asked.

"She wouldn't mind?" Emily wondered.

"I hardly think so. Lynn is an interior decorator Emily. She often shows clients her home to give them an idea of her work."

"Well in that case, yes! I'd love to see the rest."

"Be my guest, I'll just follow your lead Emily."

She went from room to room truly falling in love with the place. Finally back down stairs in the home office once more she sighed with frustration and asked "Now why can't I find something like this available on the market? This place would be just perfect!"

"Hey Emily! Do you know what boss spelled backwards stands for?"

"No."

"Smart-ass Son Of a Bitch."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Well let's just say that you're likely to feel that way about me in a minute. You see I brought you here on purpose. Lynn is moving and plans to sell the house. I know that you and Harrison are looking for a nice place. That's it really. I mean I didn't know just how much you'd like the place - but I had a sneaking suspicion it was probably a lot nicer than what you've been looking at. I've had to make that University salary work myself you know."

"You mean this place is available! Really? It seems almost too good to be true!" Emily exclaimed.

"Well I don't think it is available for you to move in today or anything, but in a few weeks - probably yes. You really need to talk with your husband and with Lynn about this - not me so much."

Emily looked at me and then began teasing me "Oh, let me be secretive and mysterious - I need to practice being eccentric," she mimicked. "You're not that eccentric yet mister! A bit sneaky maybe, but I must say I approve. Thanks again Karl. Now, how do I get a hold of Lynn?"

"That won't be too hard. I bought a new place of my own and Lynn is my interior decorator. The yards already pretty nice, but her touch on the rest of the place should really make things perfect. Anyway, I need to go over there and check on things. Want to follow my truck?"

"Sure!"

It didn't take long to get from Lynn's house to the Karl's place. Emily was a little freaked when she saw a few people walking around without any clothes on.

"Karl, what's up with your neighbors? Why aren't they dressed?"

"They keep on harping about it being Nude Week in Paradise Valley. It must be new because up until this year I'd never heard of it. Anyway there are so many of them going along with it that the police have given up on trying to enforce the public decency acts and are just ignoring it," I answered.

Emily got a bit of a wild look in her eye, "I'm going to have to bring Harrison out to see this!"

I just smirked at her and kept my trap shut.

We found Lynn in the house. She had somehow managed to get four different crews of painters working together on the house at once. The only area that had any major carpentry going on was my bedroom and I was amazed to see that it was well underway. They had torn out the wall between what had been the master bath and a second bedroom and were going to make it all an enormous master bath with really large hot tub and an enormous shower area. I had also asked that they install a urinal and a bidet in addition to the normal toilet. Lynn checked on each of her crews before walking outside with us for a few minutes.

"Looks like you've really got things moving along there Lynn," I complimented her.

"Yeah, well you know what they say: money talks! You told me that you wanted this done as soon as possible and I know I sure do as well," Lynn replied with a big smile on her beautiful face just before giving me a kiss on the lips. "I thought I might have some trouble getting the permit for the modification to your master bath, so I gave Dan a call and got the approval the same day!"

"Dan's people do good work. I hope you don't mind Lynn, but Emily and I had some business to discuss and I used your home office - pretty much just to have a nice quiet place to go over things."

"That's fine. So Emily, are you going to take the job?" Lynn inquired.

"Yup! I've already given the boss man here my signed contract," Emily answered with a big smile on her face.

"Not only that Lynn, but while we were at the house Emily kind of took a liking to it."

"That's for sure!" Emily enthused. "Is it true that you're moving?"

"Yes it is Emily and I couldn't be happier about it!" Lynn said before giving me a hug.

"Oh!" Emily replied.

"I see you've figured it out," I chuckled. "Lynn will be moving in with me."

We'd been walking towards the guest house and Lynn led us up the stairs. I walked in first and both Crystal and Jill bounded towards me and began plastering me with kisses and hugs while saying "Oh Karl! We're so glad you're back home!" Emily had already seen Lynn kissing me and now there were two more women. She had definitely had her curiosity peaked and was wondering about things, but I wasn't worried about it. The programming she'd been supplied with would stop things from being a problem.

Crystal and Jill had been working together further developing the business plan for Crystal's photography and video business. I told them I'd take a look at it later in the afternoon and asked them to look more at the list of properties I had printed out. I wanted the two of them to drive around a bit and scout things out. Later all of us would go and see the sites they thought might be more promising.

Lynn and Emily spent a few minutes talking about how to arrange things for the house if Harrison liked it. Lynn and Emily both thought they should start by having the house appraised. I stayed out of this part of the conversation. Lynn had worked hard to buy the house and decorate and landscape it as she had. Emily would be getting a rather nice salary and as well as a healthy signing bonus; I didn't think they'd have any problem arranging the financing for the home.

After Lynn and Emily had agreed on a time for Harrison to come and see the place, they said their goodbyes and Emily and I headed over to Dan's office. I rode with Emily and noticed that she had some type of air purification equipment in her car so I asked her about it.

"I can breathe much easier when the pollen, mold spores, and dust have been removed from the air. My chronic asthma makes it rather difficult otherwise."

"I imagine it would. Listen Emily, until the whole situation with your housing is settled - you will need someplace to work and live that has purified air right?"

"Yes. It's kind of a problem right now. I've been dosing myself with more of the medication, but that only goes so far and it kind of screws up your heart rate and blood pressure a bit," she replied.

"Well if you've already got your car covered you must know what kinds of equipment it would take to improve the air quality in an office or a house. As the Chief Operating Officer of my investment firm you will soon have a corporate credit card. I want you to use it to purchase what ever equipment you need to purify and condition the air."

"You mean so I have a space in the office once we have a corporate headquarters?" Emily asked.

"I mean that and more. The company will pick up all costs for your home office Emily. That includes computers, furniture, cable TV, cable internet, cell phone, air purification equipment, office equipment, supplies, and everything else related to running a home office.

"Yes I want you to make it so that on the occasion where you really have to be in the office you are quite comfortable there as well. Furthermore I also want you to buy whatever you need for the hotel room you've been staying in. Don't they make free standing units that do some of this?" I inquired.

"Yes. The same company that sells the ones for automobiles also makes them for offices, homes, and larger commercial sized units to," she informed me.

"Good. Now, in the hopes of getting us set up relatively quickly, I have Crystal and Jill scouting out locations - but all of that may take some time. Dan will let us use some space in his office for the time being and I want to get our hiring and mailings underway as soon as possible. It seems to me that the first thing on the agenda is to get some of those portable air purification units in there so you can be comfortable somewhere other than your car."

"I've got the number of a store that sells the brand of purifier I've been using in the car. Shall I give them a call and have some delivered to Dan's office?"

"Yes Emily. When they need payment information just hand me the phone."

We had already parked in the parking garage nearest Dan's building when she placed the call. They were having some kind of buy one at full price, get the second one for half kind of sale so I told her to double her order and to order two more car units as well. The store could have the units delivered by early afternoon.

After that I opened my laptop and showed Emily how I was connected to the internet via a cellular modem using the PCMCIA slot on my notebook. We perused Dell's website and ordered a top of the line notebook for her. I called up one of my former students who had graduated a few years back and was now doing computer consulting full time and asked if he could meet with us for lunch.

"A busy university professor has time to meet for lunch? What gives Prof?" Sam asked with a laugh.

"Well I'm still pretty busy Sam, but I gave up my position at the university to pursue several life long dreams. If I can snag you for lunch I promise to tell you more about it. Oh, by the way, I'm buying and you can pick the place as long as it's a non-smoking kind of place."

"You know me Prof. I'll eat just about anything. You go ahead and pick. It's about 11:30 now. Can you pick me up at the shop when you're ready?" Sam asked.

"Will do Sam. Listen, I'm going to bring a business associate of mine along for the ride. Since you're not concerned about where we eat I'll let her pick."

"Sounds good to me!" Sam said before we ended our call.

Emily had heard my end of the conversation and asked "Is Sam anywhere near here? Or is he closer to the University?"

"He's kind of in between actually. Sam's done rather well for himself in the few years since he graduated. He has about seven full time employees and a half a dozen interns from the University as well. He's got a pretty good lease deal on some office and warehouse space in an industrial park not too far from the university."

"And he managed to do all of that in just a few years?" Emily asked.

"Pretty much, though I do think he'd already been doing quite a few part time contracts for businesses ahead of time. He's kept in touch with almost every Comp Sci, Business, or Economics graduate for the last seven or eight years. Sometimes he's put a good word in for them when they are job hunting and often they'll help him get his foot in the door with the places that hire them.

"Sam does good work and with enough word of mouth the work just keeps flowing in."

"I'm impressed and I haven't even meant the guy. Should I expect thick glasses, a pocket protector, and nerdy computer jokes?" Emily asked with a smirk.

"Not at all. Sam hasn't married yet, but it isn't for a lack of women trying to entice him to do so. He's very focused on his business and wants it going a bit stronger before he settles down and starts a family."

Emily looked at me and commented "Sounds like you know him pretty well."

"I suppose I do Emily. Sam took several classes from me and was one of my brighter and more interested students. On top of that we both tend to run in the same circle of friends though I'm a bit older than him. He's a hard working and likeable guy - I can respect that and appreciate it."

"Cool! So you think he can probably help us develop a powerful and secure network?"

"Yes Emily. If anyone can do that, Sam can."

Emily drove us to lunch. She ended up taking us to Boston's right off of University drive. It was a little noisy, but it was workable. I talked to Sam and gave him an idea of what I was looking for. I wanted a computer network for my corporate headquarters and separate ones for each of my start up companies. I wanted the networks joined together in a wide area network with security being of utmost importance. I explained to Sam that right now corporate consisted of myself and two employees and would probably never grow to more than a dozen. The investment firm was a subsidiary that may grow to as many as a hundred or so employees over time. There were three other subsidiary companies already underway as well each with the potential of about six computer users.

Sam asked a lot of questions and wrote down a lot of notes. Emily interjected some of her questions as well. I asked Sam to write a service agreement based upon a time and expense model and to include a comprehensive NDA to protect my business interests. All labor fees and wide area network expenses were to be charged to my corporate entity, while expenses for computer hardware and software were to be charged to the separate subsidiary making use of them. I had already taken up some of this with Dan's tax people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.