Anomaly
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Monday - September 12th, 2005

Shelly had an early morning class on Mondays and had been up since before five. I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee wafting through the air. I was starting to become accustomed to sleeping with others in my bed so this morning I looked before leaping as it were. Crystal was on my left and Jill on my right. They looked so peaceful there I just didn't have the heart to wake them yet; besides, Shelly and I were the ones with early appointments today.

I moved through my bathroom routine fairly quickly and dressed for a day at the university. Shelly was just finishing up at the stove as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her cupping a breast in each hand. I leaned forward and smelled the delightful fragrance she had sprayed on her neck before kissing her there.

"Good morning beautiful!" I whispered in her ear.

"Good morning to you to master!" Shelly replied in a happy voice.

"Is there anything I can do to help you my dear sweet whore slave?" I asked knowing that she loved to be called that.

"Just one little thing master, you could help me by carrying one of these trays. I prepared them for my sister slaves and thought I'd leave one for each of them on the table by the bed. That way they can wake up and eat whenever they are ready," she told me.

"That's very sweet of you Shelly," I said as I picked up one of the trays and followed the tempting sway of her wonderful ass. We quietly put the trays on the table and made our way back into the kitchen.

"Do you want to eat in here or out on the patio master?"

"In here would be fine this morning."

We ate a mostly quiet breakfast while Shelly scanned her class notes. She said she was expecting at least one quiz if not two and wanted to be well prepared. I perused the stock listings and read a few articles in the business section. I suppose the two of us could have car pooled, but our schedules were still pretty different so we didn't.

After Shelly had finished her breakfast she gave me a smoldering kiss before leaving for her first class. I walked into my den and typed up a set of instructions for Crystal and another for Jill. After I hit the print button I picked up and folded the two sheets of paper. I wrote Crystal on one and Jill on the other and quietly entered the bedroom and placed one on each tray.

"Now I'm ready to leave," I thought as I took one last glance at my two lovelies.


I was pleasantly surprised to find Harrison in the office when I arrived. "Good morning and how are you today?" I greeted him.

"I'm doing quite well Karl. Thanks for asking," Harrison replied.

"So how did the house hunting go with you and your other half?" I asked.

"We found a nice enough place, but it might be a little tight on only one salary. Emily used to work part time, but with her health considerations it's been really difficult to find an employer willing to put up with things."

"I'm sorry to hear that. What kind of work does Emily do?"

"She's a stock analyst Karl. Part of the problem is that people expect her to travel and that complicates her health problem."

I was feeling pretty damn stupid not to have put two and two together earlier. Emily Cox was not an entirely unknown name in the investment industry. She had several published articles in some of the industry's most respected publications. I hadn't seen anything from her for the past two years though and I guess now I knew why. Somehow I hadn't realized the she was the Mrs. Cox that Harrison was married to.

"Harrison, I know that you're still in the middle of moving and everything so I imagine Emily is pretty busy right now. Would it be out of place to ask if she is interested in some part time work? I think I may know of a firm that would be interested in utilizing her expertise without any travel requirements. In fact, she may be able to do all of the work from home for that matter. Is that something she might be interested in?"

"Yes! Karl I'm sure Emily would want to learn more about this opportunity. She'd be especially appreciative of the chance to work from home so she could be there for our daughters," Harrison told me while scribbling a cell phone number on a piece of scratch paper. "Here is her cell number if you want to call her and tell her about it. Otherwise if you could write down the contact information of the firm your talking about, I could give that to her this evening."

I took the paper with the phone number on it and said "I'll need to make a phone call this morning Harrison, before I can give her any real info; but it's okay if you want to let her know of the possibility."

"You know Harrison, I'm a bit surprised to find you here this morning. I thought you would probably stop by today - but not this early. What can I do for you?"

"Oh! Well, I must say I'm kind of excited about the new job and all!" He replied with a big grin on his face. "The Dean took the family and I out to lunch on Saturday and told me the job was mine. I've been missing the time in the classroom and Friday was a lot of fun for me. Thanks for letting me sub for you!"

"No Harrison, thank you. I had a very important appointment I was able to make Friday because of your help and I really appreciated it!"

"You're welcome Karl. Like I was saying, I'm kind of excited about getting back in front of the classroom. The Dean said you've been looking to move on - well I just wanted you to know that I'll do whatever I can to make things work out for you. I don't think the Dean would have felt as comfortable about me as he does if it weren't for your kind words Karl."

"I only told him how I felt Harrison. The fact is I'm confident you'll do well here."

"I'm certainly going to give it my best shot!" he replied with enthusiasm. "I really like the way you've setup the curriculum and the class materials you've prepared. Stepping in on Friday was much easier and things went incredibly smooth because of those efforts. Do you think maybe I could pick up a few of your morning sessions today while you're still around?"

"You can take all of today's classes if you like Harrison. I can hang around for the morning - but I've got so many things on my plate right now that I'd love it if we could completely transition things to you right away instead of drawing it out over several weeks.

"Why don't you take the morning sessions today as you've suggested and over lunch we'll decide what to do about the rest of the week. Lunch will be my treat okay?"

"Sounds good to me. I hope it doesn't seem to nosey of me, but you gave me the key and told me I could look things over, so I've already reviewed the material for the morning sessions and I've got just a question or two for you..."


I guess I still had mixed emotions about leaving the university. I had so many exciting things I wanted to pursue and intellectually I knew it was the right thing, but sitting in the back of the class realizing that today very well could be my last time here as "Professor Bosworth" was just a bit hard for me.

For quite sometime I'd been molding young minds, teaching young men and women to apply logic and analytical skills to the real world problems of economics. After seeing Harrison's capable performance this morning I certainly didn't doubt that I was leaving my students with a qualified instructor; No the nagging feeling was something different - an inner resistance to change perhaps? I'd spent years working towards the position I'd obtained at the university and I enjoyed the respect and prestige it brought with it. I had very much enjoyed my summer jaunts out in nature.

I started to think about what I had gained versus what I was giving up though and almost chuckled when I started to realize what a big baby I would have to be to pity myself. My new situation was incredibly wonderful! On top of that I would still have opportunities to teach - life really was full of them. As an employer with the prospect of many new hires, my opportunities for teaching were really quite numerous. The atmosphere may have shifted from class room to work place but there was still bound to be a lot of learning going on.

Also the notoriety from just the single event on Friday evening would have been an ongoing problem. I hadn't realized that the video footage of the attack and my subsequent handling of it had even been aired on the local news programs until several of my students mentioned it. In just one morning I'd had enough comments and questions about Friday evening to make me happy I would be leaving such a 'public' position. Maybe someday things would have blown over anyway, but what if there were new confrontations? I'd already heard two of the students leaving the classroom refer to me as "Professor Kick Ass!"

Lunch with Harrison was somewhat anticlimactic after my thoughts of the morning. We agreed that he was ready to assume all of my previous responsibilities at the university. I told him I'd drop by the Dean's office and make it official.

With my afternoon free I decided to drop in on my attorney and check on a few things. While I was driving to his office I called Jill on her cell phone.

"Jill honey, did you get my instructions this morning?"

"Yes master. I've already got bids from two moving companies that are known for taking good care of their cargo and just finalized arrangements to have them here at the apartment complex tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good! So what do you plan on doing this afternoon?"

"I plan on finishing boxing up things here in my apartment and then I was going to see if I could help with either Crystal's or yours master. Is that alright?"

"Yes Jill and thank you for being willing to help us with our things. I appreciate your efforts."

"I'm happy doing anything I can for you master!" Jill replied.

"Okay beautiful - meet me at the house at seven okay?"

"Yes master."

Next I called Crystal to see how she was doing.

"How are you doing today Baby?" I asked.

"Wonderful master! I called my employer like you asked me to and told them I wanted to give my two weeks notice. I guess they're going through a merger with some other airline. They thanked me for my years of working for the airline and told me that I could forego the two week notice if I needed to, otherwise they'd certainly have no problem keeping me on during that time.

"I thought about what you'd said about wanting to get things going as soon as possible, so I asked them to just send my check to the house address and thanked them for being so nice about it all," Crystal told me.

"Well it sounds as if that went well then. So what are you planning on doing this afternoon?"

"I was hoping to get some packing done master. You brought those boxes over the other day and I thought I'd get them filled. Jill told me she was going to try and have a moving firm in here as soon as possible, so I thought I'd get as far along with things as I can. Then, if I finish up here I might see what I can do about helping you out with your apartment."

"Well thank you Crystal! Other than my computer I'm pretty much happy to let the moving company do things; but if you ladies have other plans for the packing that's okay with me - I certainly appreciate your help."

I asked her to meet me at the house at seven and then hung up.

"Genie my friend, how are our two trucks doing?" I silently asked my constant companion.

"Just fine Karl. They should be making their delivery within the hour. On another topic, I have that list of properties you'd asked for. Would you like me to load it on your notebook PC?"

"Yes. That would be wonderful Genie, thanks!"

"Not a problem Karl. Just look for the icon labeled 'Properties' on your desktop. I've also been giving thought to some other issues you mentioned and would like to share my ideas with you on those as well. To start things off, I'll also upload a short briefing onto your computer. You and I will be able to go through the information much faster in our usual way, but having a document will make it easier for you to share some of these ideas with anyone you many decide to," Genie informed me.

"Thanks again my friend. I truly do appreciate you!"

When I arrived at Dan's office, I had a surprisingly large amount of packages to deal with. "Karl, I didn't know what you wanted done with these packages so I instructed my staff to set aside an office for you and we've stacked them in there," Dan told me.

"How many packages are we talking about Dan?" I asked trying to hide my surprise.

"I don't know Karl, I lost count somewhere after two hundred."

"Well that is quite a bit. I hope I didn't cause you folks too much hardship by using your address, but I don't have my own offices setup just yet. Just bill me for any reasonable costs Dan and just so you know I'm certain we haven't seen the end of it just yet.

"Besides the packages, did any faxes come for me?" I inquired.

"Yes. I had them put those in a folder on the desk for you to review. There's a resume from a Angela Timmons of El Paso, Texas," Dan informed me.

"Oh good! I've been expecting to hear from her. Now Dan, I'm sorry about the lack of notice concerning these packages. I really didn't expect any of them to arrive this fast. In fact, part of why I was coming into your office today was to figure out how to handle them. I'm just finished up at the University now and I'll be moving along pretty fast to get a few new business ventures underway. I'm thinking that will necessitate a corporate office somewhere and I've got a personal friend looking into it. Once I know the details I'll be sharing them with you and looking for your input and the services of your firm to get things moving."

"That sounds good to me Karl." While we'd been speaking Dan was leading me to the office where my packages had been placed. He flipped a light on and said "This is the office we set aside for you. The office was empty anyway, so we weren't expecting to charge you for using it. I don't think it will meet your long term needs, but if you need it for five or six weeks - that's not a problem."

"Well I really appreciate that Dan! I'll try not to take that long to straighten everything else out but your generosity in lending the space to me temporarily will certainly make things a bit easier for the next week or so. Thanks!

"Now the other thing I wanted to talk to you about Dan relates to the new investment firm I'm starting up. Have you had a chance to read through the memos I sent you?"

"Yes. I spent most of Sunday evening looking through things and getting instructions ready for my staff. That's what we are focusing on most heavily today. I still have one person wrapping up the details for the other startup that MPM is funding and another dealing with the matter from Friday night."

"And do you have any questions about the investment firm for me so far Dan?"

"Not just yet Karl. The business plan you sent us looks as if you've put an incredible amount of thought into this already. I've been able to gather most of the information I need from it. I assume it would be alright to call you on your cell if anything urgent comes up?"

"Of course Dan. I was also wondering what you've learned about the asshole who attacked us on Friday."

"It'd be better if I let Corina fill you in on that. She's been able to uncover a surprising amount of details about your assailant. Would you like me to send her in now?"

"Not just yet Dan," I looked at my watch before continuing, "How about at four? That will give me a couple of hours to sort through these packages."

"Alright. I'll just let her know then. Buzz Cynthia if you need any office supplies, coffee, or anything else. I'm going to go join the team working on your new investment firm," Dan said as he headed out the door.

I worked in 'real time' for about half an hour before having Genie 'pause' things. I don't know how many hours of subjective time I worked. There really were hundreds of packages to sort through. Fortunately the bulk of the material was really for Genie to decipher. He was going to organize it all into a database format. One of the databases would carry information about my neighbors or other contacts I was interested in, while the other would carry detailed information about the new investment clients I was about to acquire.

I still don't understand the mechanics of it all, but somehow Genie had enabled my notebook PC to work in 'subjective' time. Really Genie was pretty much in control of things and I was just opening the packages and loading the CDs and DVDs in the drive. I'd just read off the name on the package and then insert the CD or DVD ROM. Once the drive was reading it I'd lay out any letters or pictures and somehow Genie would scan them. Everything was being loaded somewhere other than my PC with my PC just acting as a transfer point. When we were done I had two groups of packages: those from useful contacts and those from investment clients.

I had Genie start things up again and then I used the intercom to ask Cynthia if I could have some boxes of some sort. She came down and took a look at the packages and suggested using Banker's file boxes. Cynthia came back with the boxes and helped me put them together and load them up. A half an hour later and we were through with the task. I had eleven boxes of material that I wanted to get loaded into the back of the Land Cruiser. Cynthia told me she'd have some help for me when I was ready to leave.

After thanking Cynthia, I called Emily Cox at the number Harrison had given me.

"Hello?"

"Hi Emily. My name is Karl Bosworth. I used to go to school with your husband and he is now taking over for me at the university."

"Oh hi Karl! Harrison said you might be calling," Emily said seeming quite happy to hear from me.

"Good. Did he mention that I'm involved with a startup investment firm that could really benefit from your experience?"

"Actually Harrison said that he'd let you fill me in on the details Karl."

"Okay. Well here's where we stand Emily. I'm putting together the initial management team myself. I'd like someone with your experience to keep on top of things and review any major purchase strategies before we enact them. I know that you aren't able to undertake any travel and would probably benefit from being able to work the majority of your hours from home. We're more than cool with that and in fact you probably won't be the only one doing that so we will be tooling up for it. By that I mean that we will be equipping the corporate, branch, and in home offices with ultra high speed networking connections and very sophisticated computers, Voice Over IP telephones, video conferencing, and really just the works. You'll be able to do just about anything from home that you could by being in the office anyway. How does it sound so far?"

"Pretty good! Keep going," she prompted.

"Okay, well we will have a mix of experience levels in the beginning. I'm pretty certain I can bring on some other experienced talent, but we will also be utilizing some newbies in the beginning."

"How new Karl?"

"One right out of college if she gains your approval. Another that I'd like to have work with me on an internship program until she finishes college."

"You sound pretty set on the second one. Can you tell me anything about her?"

"Sure Emily, Shelly Higgins is an economics major at ASU that I ran across and she's just too bright to let go. I can see her fitting in to a number of positions we may need covered. I should mention that I'm involved with quite a few startup businesses right now Emily. Even if Shelly didn't work out for the investment firm I'm sure she would be fine for my main company."

"Okay, what about the other candidate you mentioned?"

I told Emily what I knew about Angela Timmons from the resume and transcripts Angela had faxed and from what Ed had told me. "It's all just paper at this point Emily - I've never met Ms. Timmons. Really the point of my bringing up either Shelly or Angela was to let you know that I'm very interested in securing help for you. If you need someone to visit a company for you or to audit their fiscal information or anything else for that matter - we'll make sure you have someone available to do that."

"Forgive me if I sound too skeptical Karl. It's just that you've said this is a startup and while it sounds wonderful now, sometimes startups don't do real well. I'm capable of pulling any necessary hours - but like you've said it has to be from home. The network and computer software you've described sound great - but I'll need all of that in place before I can start."

"Emily, can you and Harrison join us for dinner tonight?"

"Possibly Karl. The girls are still at their grandparents' house, but if you know about my health issues then you know I can't tolerate cigarette smoke at all."

"Emily I can understand that. The restaurant I'm thinking of is a non-smoking establishment. I really just want us to have a chance to talk things out. I know that you and Harrison are trying to take care of your housing needs and ironically enough so am I - otherwise I'd just invite both of you to my home."

"Well if the restaurant is non-smoking I'm sure it will be okay. How should we be dressed?"

"Business casual should do Emily. I actually have two restaurants in mind - both non-smoking. Would you rather have Chinese food or a rather elegant but mixed cuisine?"

"Actually Karl, Harrison keeps raving about the Chinese restaurant that the dean took both you and Harrison to."

"That's the place Emily. It's called PF Chang's. I'm pretty certain I can get reservations for tonight. Let me make a few calls and I'll get back to you. When we meet I'll bring a copy of the business plan I've prepared as well as some financial information regarding our initial funding and a current list of interested parties. You of course will need to sign an NDA before I can share this information with you, but if I were in your shoes and being approached by a startup firm I would want the information."

"True. It could be very helpful and I certainly have no problem signing a non-disclosure agreement. Okay then Karl - I'll be waiting for your call," Emily said.

I still had a few minutes before I was to meet with Corina. I used the time to get seven o'clock dinner reservations for twelve at PF Chang's and had Crystal call the other women in my growing family, including Lynn and Carly. I walked over to Dan's office and asked if he would be willing to join me for dinner at PF Chang's. He agreed and asked what the occasion was. I gave him a few details and asked him to come with an NDA for Emily to sign. I also told him it would be okay of he brought his wife along or some other worthy from his firm that was already involved with the project. Next I called Emily back with the details regarding time and directions to the restaurant.

Now I was ready for Corina. I asked Cynthia to bring me a cup of coffee and then called Corina on the intercom. A few minutes later she came down to my office followed closely by Cynthia. Cynthia placed the coffee cup on my desk and left, quietly closing the door behind her.

"Alright Corina, Dan said you have more information regarding the unpleasantness this past Friday evening."

"Yes Mr. Bosworth. I've been gathering as much information as possible in order to press charges against your assailant."

"Why don't you just summarize things for me Corina? I know he's been in trouble before and you don't need to share every detail with me."

"Alright Mr. Bosworth. As you've stated he has been in trouble before. He's been a 'guest' of the state on numerous occasions for everything from robbery to rape. I guess if I have to summarize he's just scum through and through. After the arrest he confessed to a number of additional rapes and one unsolved bank robbery."

"Do you agree with Dan that I should press charges since so many others will already be doing that?" I asked.

"Absolutely Mr. Bosworth. You can't believe how many times lawyers that represent scum like your attacker find ways to twist things around and make it appear as if their client was in some way victimized. If nothing else, pressing charges first can help to establish who the victim is and who the assailant is. Sometimes in the legal system common sense doesn't have as much to do with the end result as policy, procedure, and courtroom dramatics."

"That's kind of what Officer Thompson told me," I replied.

"Well he was giving it to you straight sir. If I have your approval I'll finish drawing up the charges. Dan and I will go over them with you before filing them."

"That sounds fine Corina," I said as I stood and shook her hand. "Thanks for the good work."

Soon after concluding my meeting with Corina, Cynthia rounded up a few office interns to help me get my boxes loaded in the Land Cruiser. I still had a couple of hours before my seven o'clock meeting and I decided to visit the house and see how my neighbors were faring.


The drive to the house was quite enlightening! The nearer I arrived to my new home, the more evidence I saw of the Foshaire's work and my programming. Mr. and Mrs. Foshaire had been busy spreading the news about 'Nude Week' throughout the neighborhood and due to the programming their neighbors had received the event was embraced by the entire neighborhood surrounding my home. Most of my neighbors were quite attractive and having them nude provided for some interesting visual stimulation. The men did nothing for me, but some of the women were truly inspirational - at least Mr. Dicky seemed to think so! Then again, there are just some people who have bodies that really need to be covered! Unfortunately they were observing 'Nude Week' as well.

I parked my Land Cruiser in the garage and asked Genie to take charge of the boxes inside it. One moment the boxes were there, an eye blink later and they were gone. Lynn's car was in the drive so I walked into the house to see if I could find her.

"Hi there gorgeous!" I said once I spotted her sitting on the floor in the living room with a sketch pad. "How are things coming along?"

"Well, I think I should be ready to go over everything with you tomorrow afternoon master. I've been working on this and nothing else and have made pretty good progress."

"Good. What time tomorrow afternoon Lynn?"

"How about two?"

"Two it is. Are you and Carly going to be able to make it to dinner tonight?"

"We'll be there master! Carly is very much looking forward to it and so am I!"

"Okay then. I'll see you later Lynn."

I decided a little walk was in order and headed for the house that Mr. and Mrs. Foshaire had pointed out as theirs during their visit to my property. I walked up and knocked on the door. A pretty young girl answered the door as naked as the day she was born.

"Hi there! You must be Gracelyn. I'm Mr. Bosworth."

"Hello Mr. Bosworth. How did you know my name?" the young beauty wondered.

"Well I just bought the Lawson's place and your parents dropped by last Friday to sort of welcome me to the neighborhood. Are your parents in?"

"Yeah. Why don't you come inside out of the heat and sit in the foyer while I run and get them," Gracelyn offered. Seeing her melon sized jugs bounce as she ran off to get her parents, I began to think that maybe Mrs. Foshaire's weren't silicone creations after all.

In a few moments Mrs. Foshaire came and invited me into their living room. I had used the few minutes while Gracelyn was away to divest myself of clothing so I could observe the spirit of 'Nude Week' with the Foshaire family. Gracelyn was walking with her mother and I as we found our way over to the couch in the living room.

"So how has Nude Week been working out this year?" I asked.

"Well to be honest it was a bit embarrassing at first Mr. Bosworth. Friday evening the police stopped by three times telling us that we needed to cover up or be charged with indecent exposure. Fortunately we received the support of our neighbors and by Saturday afternoon the entire neighborhood was well into the spirit of things so the police quite bugging us," Melanie said while staring at my large cock the entire time.

"How do you feel about 'Nude Week' Gracelyn?" I asked.

"I guess I have mixed feelings Mr. Bosworth."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Well besides it being a bit unusual for us to go around nude, I also found out that both mom and dad are bi and my little brother has been boffing my mom for almost a year now!"

"I guess it's been quite a bit for you to adjust to hasn't it Gracelyn?"

"Yes it has. On top of that both of my parents think I should give my virginity to you."

"You're a virgin then?" I asked.

"Now way! You can't be a cheerleader in my school and remain a virgin. My parents can be really clueless sometimes!"

"So, even though you're not a virgin, it must seem pretty weird for your parents to want you to fuck someone more than twice your age that you've never even met."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.