Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday - September 7th, 2005

I awoke to the welcome sensation of Shelly giving me a blow job. "This is the life!" I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through the tresses of golden hair on her head. Soon she coaxed a load of cum from my willing cock and eagerly swallowed each pulsing blast.

"Good morning master!" Shelly said with a bright smile.

"Good morning my sweet little whore slave!"

As she heard me call her my whore slave Shelly had an orgasm just from my words! She was living her fantasy in real life and just the knowledge of that was getting her off - cool!

I needed to be out of the apartment earlier then Shelly so I hustled into the shower while she fixed our breakfast. When I was dressed I came out to the kitchen to find cheese omelets, bagels, and sausage hot and ready to eat. It was really a nice treat and far tastier than the breakfasts I prepared when it was just me.

We talked about our schedules over breakfast and made plans to eat out that night. Shelly had a test on Thursday so I told her tonight she should spend less time in the kitchen and more time hitting the books.

After I complemented Shelly on an excellent meal, I walked into my study to get my briefcase and while there had Genie pause things.

"I take it no one has bothered the mine site."

"That's right Karl; otherwise I would have notified you while they were still approaching."

"Thanks Genie. Would you mind filling eighty of the ore bags with ore and stacking them neatly in the building at the mine site?"

"Not a problem Karl. Have you thought about how you want to be moving them?"

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"The firm you have contracted with could come and get the ore and save you the time transporting it. An alternative plan that would not reveal the location of your mine would be to purchase the appropriate trucks and hire drivers that you program for loyalty. This would require you to pick up some extra cost, but it would also appear more legitimate in the long run if the mine site was ever located by an outside party."

"You think it will be noticed if I just keep mysteriously popping up in Phoenix with shipments of ore?"

"Perhaps not for quite some time yet, but yes. Sooner or later some person or agency will begin to wonder how come your vehicles just suddenly appear on their cameras. That will start them looking into your activities. I was just thinking you might want to avoid drawing that kind of attention to yourself," Genie answered.

"And on that score you are absolutely right my friend. I probably better find some trucks that can securely carry heavy loads over long distances and over mountain passes. Kind of like a Brinks truck on steroids."

"I could supply the vehicles for you Karl. They would look very much like what you've described but they would be far more secure and be powered by an entirely different type of engine and fuel. The look and sound would still be the same and I could handle manipulating the computer records for registration and licensing as well as emissions testing. Your drivers would still pull in to fuel stations occasionally just to keep up appearances, but they would never really purchase much fuel and whatever they did purchase I would just transport away. I could also keep a constant eye on the vehicles and make certain they were never hijacked; Kind of like I do for the mine site," Genie offered.

I was stunned at the scope of what he was offering to do for me.

"You can make the trucks? I'm sorry Genie I just keep underestimating what you are capable of. Underestimating might not even be the right word. It's just that I keep overlooking useful applications of your knowledge, creativity, and skills. I'm sorry if I've offended you Genie. I really could use your help on this."

"I'm not offended Karl. I guess I don't expect you to think up everything we might be able to do to meet your needs. As long as you don't mind me making a suggestion every now and then I don't think we have any real problem between us."

"Of course I don't mind your suggestions. All of them have been very beneficial so far Genie. How do we go about this then? Do I place an order for some trucks?"

"No Karl. The satellite coverage over the U.S. isn't continuous. There are still enough gaps in the video coverage of your Texas property to explain how traffic could slip unnoticed in and out of the mining compound. I can handle the computer records and have both trucks inside of the main building at the mine site before your class day is over. I can also have them loaded with the ore you've asked for - although between the two trucks I envision you starting with they could easily carry twice that much."

"Well I'll just let you see to it then Genie. Go ahead and prepare enough ore to safely fill each truck. I'll have to have you blink me over to Texas this afternoon. I need to hire some workers. I'll need drivers and miners."

Genie started things up again and I headed back out of the study with brief case in hand. I gave Shelly a long kiss goodbye and headed off to work.

The day was an interesting one. I taught my favorite class in the mid morning session and always looked forward to that. Over lunch I checked in with my attorney and discovered that the house purchase was moving along nicely. I also asked him to draw up a contract hiring Shelly Higgins as an employee of MPM Inc. I gave Dan the particulars I wanted covered in the contract and he assured me his team would get right on it.

Juanita was in class again during the afternoon and seemed a lot less hesitant to speak up than before. Each time she did, I had Genie pause things while I gave her a little reward. I wondered if she was participating more in her other classes as well.

As fun as it was to play with her attractive body, I really was hoping to help Juanita overcome her shyness to some degree. So during one of the pauses I said a few things in her ear. "You are an intelligent and attractive woman. There is no reason for you to be scared to speak in public on a subject you are knowledgeable about. You can do well at most any task you put your mind to. You will remember what you study and do not become overly nervous about tests."

Basically I was just trying to boost her confidence in her own natural talents and abilities. It would be a crime for a young woman with Juanita's mental and physical attributes to stay inside of her shell hidden away from the world for the rest of her existence.

After classes were over for the day I had Genie pause things again while I reviewed all of the work my students had turned in so that it would be prepared for Paula. Once I was done with that I dropped it in my out bin and had Genie start things up again. Paula had a key to the office, so I locked it up and had Genie beam me over to Texas. Shelly and I weren't do to get together for four more hours and I wanted to see what I could do about finding some workers for the mining operation.

Basically I wanted to find people who would benefit from working for me. With Genie providing the real security for the place as well as handling the mining logistics, I more or less needed to find people who could follow instructions, stay focused, and respect my privacy. A little 'programming' could practically guarantee that they guarded my privacy and didn't talk much about the mine site; the ability to follow instructions and stay focused would most likely depend a bit more on their mental capabilities. Then of course there was the fact that I needed some actual drivers for the trucks.

As promised, Genie had the trucks waiting for me to inspect when I transported to the main building at the mine site. The two trucks were interesting to say the least. I began to examine the nearest one more closely. The cargo portion looked a lot like an updated version of the Brinks truck that banks have been using to move money for years but it was a bit longer than normal. A major design change was the cab itself; it was fairly room and equipped like a small two person RV. The cargo area was completely sealed from the cab and could only be opened by Genie; I didn't understand the mechanism and didn't care how it worked - the main point was that no one would be able to steal the ore.

One other major difference was the way the wheels were connected to the cargo area. Most trucks have flat 'floors' or beds to place their cargo on with wheels that are connected via an axle to another wheel positioned on the opposing side of the truck bed. This design makes for a rather high center of gravity. Genie had taken an ingenious approach and mounted the wheels to the outside of the cargo area without using axles. This allowed the cargo area to be placed closer to the ground giving the truck a much lower center of gravity. Genie's design should handle better and be much less prone to tipping or rolling over. The trucks were designed to be able to go anywhere an eighteen wheeler or a bus could go.

"These are really cool Genie!" I said as he finished giving me my tour. "And you say they drive like a normal truck?"

"More like an RV than a truck Karl. The eighteen wheel over the road freight trucks steer a bit differently since the cab and the trailer are two separate pieces. This should handle a lot more like a big RV or tour bus."

Genie then filled me in on the other details he had handled concerning the trucks.

"So all of the records for these two are in place already and you have arranged for them to be insured through the firm - excellent work. What kind of license is required to operate one?" I asked.

Genie covered all of the details regarding the licensing requirements. His ability to interface with computers was proving invaluable since it allowed him to cross reference drivers with the necessary operator's classification on their license with people filing for unemployment. He was also able to provide the phone numbers for five drivers with the right kind of license who were looking for work.

Our discussion about the trucks and drivers had been taking place in 'frozen' time. I had Genie un-pause things so that I could call the individuals I was looking for. Over the next half an hour I either spoke with or left messages for each one of the people he had identified. One very cool thing had happened to me since I first 'bumped into' Genie - it seemed that I was now able to use a much greater percentage of my brain power. In addition to the extended brain power, a part of Genie had been 'merged' with me and we were able to share information back and forth at will. When I thought of the list of drivers - it was just immediately accessible to me. I could perfectly visualize each name, phone number, and all of the information in the computers that Genie had accessed including their driving and police records. Even the photos in the DMV records were available to me! It was all very cool!

Two of the five candidates could be available within the hour. Fortunately they were both in the same location - El Paso. I used the three way calling on my cell phone to join both of them into the call and we settled on a restaurant we could meet at there in El Paso. After I hung up the phone, Genie beamed me into an empty restroom stall right inside the restaurant. They both arrived within minutes of each other. After the waitress had taken our orders I got down to business.

"I told you just a bit about my company when I spoke with you on the phone. Basically my company mines high grade ores - mostly precious metals. We have a mine site here in west Texas. Our most lucrative contract requires ore deliveries to Phoenix, Arizona. We're looking for qualified drivers to cover the route. Are either of you interested in learning more?"

"Well, if you'll forgive me for being blunt Mr. Bosworth, how much does this job pay? Also, are we talking about full time or contract positions?" Ed asked.

"Those are both good questions Ed and I'm sometimes fairly blunt and to the point myself. These are full time positions for which we are offering $150,000 annually to work for us exclusively. We will need you to pass a background check, and sign a non-disclosure agreement as well as a contract. In addition to your pay, which will be deposited into an account of your choice every two weeks, we offer three weeks paid vacation and full medical coverage for you, a spouse or significant other, and any of your dependants."

"Shit!" Ed exclaimed. "Where do I sign?"

"Me too Mr. Bosworth," Paul joined in. "I don't think we're ever gonna hear an offer that tops that."

Ed was quiet for a moment as if he was contemplating another important question. "Mr. Bosworth, it seems like an incredible offer. You're sure that this is all above board and legal."

"Yes Ed. I'm sure beyond the shadow of a doubt," I told him with a reassuring smile. "You also will be pleased to know that the rigs you'll be driving are just about the safest and most secure over the road vehicles ever designed. They pretty much have to be since you will be hauling very valuable loads that need to be secured from theft. The trucks are constantly monitored via satellite links to ensure safe transit of the ore and driver."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.