Captive by Night - Cover

Captive by Night

Copyright© 2005 by Soronel Haetir

Chapter 1: Strike While the Iron Is Hot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Strike While the Iron Is Hot - A magic man in the dead of night shows Light what she's been missing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   First  

Kami crept through her house, her senses straining to detect whatever had caused the muffled thump just minutes ago. Her heart was pounding, the house was eerily quiet, the electricity gone. Looking out the window only made her worry more, she could see that other houses were still lit up. There was a shadow where she thought there shouldn't be one, but after several intense moments of staring she shook it off.

She tried to shriek as a hand covered her mouth, but it was too late and barely anything passed the large palm. Another hand quickly took hold of her wrists, rendering her helpless in expert fashion. She tried kicking, but somehow his legs were always moving, deflecting her blows. A braided cord loop tightened around her wrists, binding them together, the long end pulled around her waist, restricting her movement further.

His voice was low and menacing in her ear "I'm going to uncover your mouth, do anything foolish and I'll hurt you bad, understand?"

She managed a panicky nod as the hand came away and asked low "what do you want?" fearing the answer.

"You. And I'm going to get full enjoyment from my little catch."

"Please. Just go away."

"It's too late for that," and then his lips were sucking at the back of her ear, in a surprising soft move. One of his hands dropped to his side, something clicked and she was left blinking as the lights came back on. His hand slid back around her before she could react, pulling her back tight to his chest.

His hand stroked her arms as he whispered in her ear "you're going to remember tonight for a very long time," at the same time pushing her through the house toward her spacious bedroom. She kept struggling, but not making much noise, her strength no match for his.

Now begging, Kami pleaded with her captor "no, don't hurt me."

"That's all up to you, you'll only get hurt if you do something dumb." Some of the harsh edge in his voice was gone, but the threat was still present.

He flipped on the light as he pushed her through the doorway into her bedroom, giving her the first glimpse of her assailant in the mirror on the far wall. It somehow made her feel better that his face was not monstrous. Just a plain featured man who would blend into a crowd of three. His body though was a different matter, massive shoulders and arms like tree trunks. She knew the rest of him had to be just as solid having been held so tight to his chest.

She tried resisting as he kept walking her toward her bed, but with her hands tied and his constant shifting it was no use. His lips were on her neck as he forced her to lay down, leaving her on her stomach for now. He whispered to her again as he untied the loop around her waist, retying her hands stretched out above her, close to the headboard. "I like how you dressed up."

Kami shivered hearing the lust entering his speech. And the truth was she had dressed up tonight in a pair of high cut panties and a snug fitting chemise that hung just above her hips. It was the annual Night of Passage. Any unclaimed female over 23 was up for taking tonight. Through young men were theoretically in just as much peril it was much less common for a male to be targeted. The practice was by now centuries old, and many customs had arisen over that time, including the requirement that the captor register his target with the central government and a single elimination tournament if several men entered the same name. It was one more way for an up and coming fighter to show his dominance in the hostile land of Kyseeme.

Even though she knew it was hopeless Kami was determined to put up some resistance. She tried to turn away as one of his hands slid down the back of her leg, but there was nowhere to go. "What... what happens after tonight?"

"You'll be leaving here with me. Your old life is over." His hand eased under her stomach, lifting her, forcing her rear against him, his lips kissing along her arms. For a moment his words brought her to terror, his slow caressing bringing her back to reality. She tried fumbling with the knot holding her wrists bound, but he had tied her well, there was no way she'd be escaping that way as long as he were there.

He made no effort to stop her, Instead kissing along the back of her neck, his hand sliding out from under her and pushing her hair to the side. His fingertips danced down her spine, the slick satin flowing against her skin. He brought his hand back up, and after licking his fingers, ran the moist tip in a tiny circle on the small of her back. He nipped at her with his teeth as his hand slip down cupping her rear then a light smack sending a quiver through her.

He moved down some, licking at her shoulders as his hand sneaking between her legs, stroking her soft creamy thighs. His voice was teasing in her ear "You're going to be so much fun to train. Are you going to give in to the helplessness, unable to resist the pleasure being forced upon you?" His hand was moving up again, tugging the strings on her panties, pulling the material tight against her.

"Do what you came here for, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I enjoy it." Though determined the words sounded like a lie even to herself. Her hips rocked back against him with a slight nudge as his hands continued their slow caress. He was sucking at her neck as he forced her to turn over, tugging her body down to take away the slack near her wrists.

She tried to hold her legs closed against him, but his hands were easily able to spread them apart, his body moving over her, his hips between her legs keeping them that way. "Keep fighting, I like a challenge." His hand bunched up her hair, drawing her head back, his tongue licking along her neck, his body pinning her helpless in her own bed. His other hand was on her stomach, tracing the waistline of her panties as they crossed her hip.

She growled, trying to fend off the warmth rising through her but it was no good, a moan escaping as he brushed her thigh again.

His lips closed around her chin for a moment, sucking with an odd tenderness. "So tasty, and I haven't even reached the best parts yet. How many licks will it take to get to /your/ center?"

"Nuhhhhh" almost incoherent now.

"That's what I thought." He was rolling the chemise up now, his chest rubbing against her nipples as they were exposed. He kept tugging, crumpling the cloth loose around her tight-bound wrists. "Do they ache to be sucked? I bet they do. Look at them sticking out, all puckered waiting for my lips to suckle."

She wiggled against him as his tongue traced over her ear, but all it did was send little jolts of pleasure through her. His lines were so, corny, was the only word that came to her mind, but even so they were beginning to relax her. This realization brought out more struggle "Please, no. I've never..."

'I know, that's why I chose you. Soon enough you'll feel the fire inside that only I can quench. Or perhaps it has already begun?" His hands slid between them, pulling his shirt off, his bare chest now rubbing against her protesting nipples. His mouth closed over hers cutting off any more protest as his hands slid under her lifting her closer against him. Several moments of this and his lips withdrew, "are you going to tremble as I look on you?' His lips covered hers again before she could answer.

She moaned as one of his hands slid down, teasing her back with its passage, his palm pressing against the small of her back before continuing on. She moaned deeper as his hand covered her rear and began squeezing, for now staying to the outside of her panties. His hand slid out over her hip, pulling the string down a little, her skin shivering at the touch.

He kissed down her neck a little before asking "Tell me, do you feel the flame kindling? Don't lie, soon I'll know the truth."

She stammered out a small "Yes" and in that moment knew she had lost.

"Good. See, it's getting easier to be honest, now kiss me like you mean it." His lips once more descending over her mouth, but this time there was a difference, she was trying to lift her head to him for more, her teeth opening allowing his tongue to explore within. His hands meanwhile switched places, now tugging the string down a little on the other side. His hand next traveled over her stomach, sending little quivers through her before moving up her body.

His hand inched along the side of her chest, stroking soft and slow along the curve of her taut breast. A soft whimper of frustration escaped as his lips departed again.

"You have such lovely skin. I think it's time to savor some more of my sweet little catch. Soon I will know all of you, inside and out." Then very quiet and right next to her ear "I can feel how warm you're getting, Rub yourself against me and feel how much your want to surrender. Feel how right your legs are, spread around me."

"Master?" She knew it was true now, at least for the two years her could keep her by custom.

"Yes?"

"Please... take off my panties, I want you to see what else I did... in case someone came for me. When I did it, I wasn't sure which I feared more, some stranger taking me, or not being wanted. Not being wanted would have been much worse." Many young women went lonely on these nights, there being so many fewer men.

"You were one of the most popular entries this year, over 30 men put in for you. And I know what you did, I was watching even then. But I still want to see." His hands ran down her stomach as he sat back, holding around her waist for a moment admiring her beauty. Leaning down he licked her stomach as he began to tug off the last piece of cloth hiding her from him. Raising her legs and bringing her feet together, he tugged with slow determination drawing out the moment. Finally removing the damp cloth he set it aside, holding her legs in position a little longer, his hands rubbing down the front of her thighs.

Easing her legs apart he licked and kissed his way down the inside of her left leg. His hand slid down his thumb stroking her hot moist slit as he drew closer. She bucked against him as he took a bite at her thigh, more out of surprise than hurt.

Her lip trembled as he sat back again, watching him gaze upon all of her, waiting for his judgment.

His hands brushed over her thighs and a little up the side of her chest as he said "You are beautiful and you are mine."

"Yes, Master," a short pause and then a whispered "Master?"

"Yes, my eager little captive?"

"In my dreams... I've always been sitting on my lover's lap the first time. Always looking over his shoulder at my face, I've never seen his face in my dreams and even the back of his head has been clouded, but my face is always clear and always flushed with happiness. Can we do that?"

She felt his eyes on her, watching her as she spoke, knowing the choice was his, always his. "We cannot start that way, you must feel how total your bodies acceptance of me is. But yes, we can finish that way."

It wasn't an offer, and she knew that it never would be. "Thank you Master." Ger breath caught as he leaned down, his hand slid under her back lifting her toward him. Kami moaned feeling his hot breath on her quivering flesh, his lips now inches from his prize.

"Oh my, you /are/ an eager little vixen. I can smell your desire, and I must say, it's wonderful."

She gasped as his lips and tongue touched her hot sensitive slit exciting her fresh shorn lips in a way she had only dreamed of. His tongue ran up and down between her lips, going places she had only barely explored herself. His hands went under her legs and then up along her sides, his fingers dancing quick little circles around her swollen nipples.

Making a conscious decision to join in her possession Kami closed her legs around his head as his tongue delved into her, trying to hold him in place. His palms opened over her breasts, squeezing them as his tongue teased the very core of her newfound need. She shuddered in pleasure, her legs wrapping tighter as his tongue flicked at her exposed clit.

No matter how hard she tried though, he never quite let her over the edge, she could feel it so close yet unreachable. She let slip a small moan of disappointment as his lips pulled away. His fingertips danced lower, teasing across her stomach, then lower still, one thumb brushing through the small tuft of short trimmed curls she had left above her clit.

His hands moved on, stroking her thighs as he forced them open again. His tongue swirled over her sensitive little button as his fingers danced on her skin. And then he began moving up, kissing over her stomach, and then around her swollen nipples. finally pressing his lips over hers. She had never tasted herself before, and was surprised that it wasn't unpleasant and also wishing she could hold him. He was laying nearly flat on top of her, dominating her with his weight.

And then she was afraid again for a moment, afraid that he would continue, afraid that he would stop.

He slid his hands up along her arms, stopping at her elbows, his chest rubbing against her as he watched her eyes. "As much as I'm looking forward to this, I'm finding it much more enjoyable holding off just now. I think I'm going to take you home first." And then soft in her ear "I've never had a virgin in my bed."

Her frustration peaked as he nibbled at her ear, his hands undoing the knot that held her wrist to the headboard, rebinding them close against her waist. "Master, please, this is torture."

His hand lingered on her thigh for a moment, "of course it is, it's supposed to be. You have to be shown the rewards of being a good little slave before I give you the chance to be a bad one."

He helped her stand up and then pulled a very large cloak from... somewhere, one moment his hands were empty, the next he had the garment. He slipped into then pulled her in against his chest, her face buried against his hard muscles then engulfing her in darkness when he closed it up behind her. He mumbled a few words and she felt dizzy for a moment, but his arms held her from falling.

He unbuttoned the cloak and Kami gasped as she realized the trip was already over. "Master? What trickery is this?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.