Masturbation Club
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David was home working in his office. The events of the past several weeks still clearly (and erotically) etched in his mind. The experiences that both he and Nancy had enjoyed, sometimes shared, (sometimes not) had been incredible indeed.

Business would keep him at home now unfortunately for a while, and he knew he was going to miss making appointments that Emily at the club had been making for him. Though he and Nancy's own sex life had drastically improved, and knowing that he would now be home for a while, he still felt he was going to miss not having those wild sexual encounters to supplement his renewed and reawakened self. Little did he know just how wrong he really was.

He had one appointment later that afternoon with a business associate, but beyond that his own day was pretty open. As it was Saturday, Nancy was home of course, keeping herself busy downstairs in the kitchen. They'd be having guests over for dinner on Sunday. Judy, Nancy's partner in the small little bookstore they ran together, and her husband, were all coming over for dinner. David had never met Rob, but from what Nancy had told him about Judy's husband, David felt like they could become pretty good friends since they seemed to have a great many, similar interests in common.

At the moment however, he sat thinking, trying to put a proposal together for this afternoon.

And then the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"David? Hi Sweetie!"

Hearing the sound of her voice on the other end of the line, David didn't need to ask who it was. And she didn't need to offer to tell him either.

"Shelly!" He said into the phone enthusiastically. "Where are you? I didn't expect to hear from you again so soon."

He had given Shelly his private office phone number. Something else that Emily had said "Partner's" where never supposed to do. And had it been anyone else except for her, he wouldn't have. But as he had enjoyed the incredibly erotic experiences with her that they had, had. David had given her his number knowing that they would not often be able to see one another for regularly 'scheduled' appointments.

"Oh, I'm just sitting here at home, thinking about you two," she said. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"


David stood up and walked over to the door to his den, softly closing it. Not that Nancy would mind he was talking to Shelly on the phone, she wouldn't. If anything, Nancy had already expressed the desire to be included sometime in the future on one of David's appointments with Shelly. But right now, David was feeling particularly frisky and the thought of talking dirty with Shelly right now was particularly exciting.

"No, Not at all. I was just sitting here going over some papers for an appointment that I have later on this afternoon," he responded.

"Emily?"

And David knew what she was inferring by that in her question.

He laughed. "Oh, no. Not one of those appointments, though I am certainly in the mood for one of those right now. No. This one really is business!"

"Should I let you get back to your business then?" He heard Shelly say in her typically teasing and sultry sounding voice.

"Heavens No! Besides, I need a break right now. And talking to you is the best thing I could think of to help clear my mind."

"I can help you clear something else too if you'd like." And again David could sense both the smile and the lustiness building in her tone of voice.

"I'd enjoy that," David teased back.

Shelly began to weave a picture for him in his mind, and as she did, David reached down, unzipping his slacks and withdrawing his rapidly hardening penis Mr. Insatiable, Mr. Ever-ready, Mr. Hard Fucking Cock, having heard the sound of Shelly's voice over the phone had already woken up and began expressing interest before David even considered the possibility of sharing a little sexual fun with Shelly over the phone.

"Good boy", David said to his prick, silently in his mind, and now firmly clasped within his hand as well.

David knew that Shelly had a home office where she lived. And as she began telling him about what she was doing, where it was that she was sitting, the clear distinct image of it filled his mind, almost as though he were sitting in her office across from her.

"I'm sitting here looking out the window," she began. "Right now I'm alone, and enjoying the newness of the morning sitting here in my window looking out at this early spring morning. I am wearing a pair of shorts, and a tank top as I plan on working out in the garden later. My 'tits' are braless. I thought you'd enjoy knowing that too."

As Shelly continued describing what she was wearing, where she was, and what she was doing. David continued to have a verbalized painted picture of her in his mind, constantly updated, and constantly clarified. And yes, knowing that her full breasts were braless, pressing against the tightness of her tank top was an added visual plus to the image that he had of her in his mind.


Nancy had heard the faint sound of the phone ring downstairs in David's office, nearly at the same moment that she heard the knock on her kitchen door and turned to see Judy already letting herself in as she always did.

"Coffee!"

Nancy laughed, pointing at the counter where a freshly poured cup was already sitting, waiting for her. Judy had come over to help her with mixing together some salad's and deserts for the dinner tomorrow. And then later that afternoon, they were going to go by the bookstore in order to drop off a load of used, but fairly rare books that Judy had luckily stumbled into at a yard sale.

"Bless you!" Judy acknowledged, heading towards the waiting coffee cup. "David home?" She asked suddenly.

"Downstairs." It was all Nancy needed to say by way of explanation. Whenever David was working, that's where he was usually found, downstairs in his office.

"He's got a business appointment later this afternoon."

Judy cocked one raised eyebrow over her head, a mischievous look on her face as she looked across the table at Nancy who had just sat down to join her.

"No. I know what your thinking. It's not one of 'those' appointments; he's really got some business to take care of later on today. And he's got a lot to go over before he meets with the new client. I doubt seriously we'll see hide nor hair of him until he's finished with whatever it is he's working on."

"So what did David think about our little experience?" Judy questioned.

"Well let's see, he got home from the airport about 8:15 last night. And by 8:20 he was licking my cunt on the couch in the front room. Does that tell you what David thought about it?' Nancy laughed, remembering that it had been sexy as hell.

"In fact, he walked in the front door, and the first thing I saw was his rock-hard cock sticking out the front of his pants. He'd been playing with it all the way home from the airport just thinking about the wild little session we all shared over the phone. He and Shelly in a Hotel room somewhere in San Diego, with her sucking and jacking his cock, while you were here with me in David's den, licking my pussy while talking to him. Yes, that was quite 'Fuck Me' unbelievable wasn't it?"

Now it was Judy's turn to laugh. Nancy's use of her favorite term seemed most appropriate at the moment.

"That really was fun wasn't it?" Judy sighed pleasurably.

"Yes, it was. Our little phone-sex experience, and later, David's driving me wild with his tongue out there on the couch. Like I told you Judy, lately I have been in a constant state of horniness!"

"Even now?" Judy questioned curiously, slipping her hand down the front of her shorts feeling the wetness that was already forming within the deep recess of her cunt.

Nancy glanced briefly down the hallway to stairs leading down to David's Den. That door too was closed.

"Yes. Even now," she said smiling.


"Hmm," Shelly moaned softly to him over the phone.

"I'm sitting in my chair, I have one leg resting over the armrest, my pussy's open, wet and glistening with cunt juice for you David. I'm running my finger over the tip of my clit right now. Ahhhh yes. That feel's nice."

David groaned softly into the receiver on his end. He could see her in his mind touching her clit, circling it with her finger just as she had described it for him. One leg over the arm rest, one leg slightly bent resting on the floor, the gash of her wet glistening cunt obscenely spread, wide open as she played with herself.

"Ah fuck," David moaned. "Yes babe, play with that clitty of yours for me, just the way you showed me to do it for you, just the way you like it."

His own cock was leaking rivers of pre-cum by this time, and he was using it to lubricate the head of his dick while he slowly squeezed and played with just the tip of it, listening to Shelly describe to him what it was that she was doing to herself.

"I'm rubbing some cunt juice on my nipples now, making them all nice and slippery too," she added.

David could see her breasts, he could see her as she slipped a finger inside herself and withdrew it, moisture coated on her fingertip as she lovingly applied the wetness to her erect hard fat nipples.

"I am fully naked now," she told him, her clothing long ago having been discarded in a little pile next to her on the floor. "I am sitting here in my soft comfy chair, I am holding one of my breasts in my hand, squeezing my nipple and pulling on it. My cunt juice feels really good against it, I only wish I was squeezing your juice, and putting your cock juice on it instead." She then paused asking, "How's your cock feeling baby?"

"Oh shit Shelly, it's feeling really good. Wishing that you were here sucking it and playing with it for me."

"Are you fondling your balls for me too?"

"Ah huh," David breathed.

"I wish I were there. I'd be kneeling between your legs, sucking the head of your cock, just licking it and slowly playing with your shaft, stroking you with my hand while I tickled and licked the tip of your prick, tongue-fucking your tiny eye-slit," she moaned softly as she spoke.

"Oh yes!" David moaned back to her in the phone. "And I'd be playing with your tits as they hang there, watching them bounce and move around while you suck and jack me off. Your nipples, so nice, so fucking nice, and so fucking hard as I twirl them with my fingers!"

Although he was nearly oblivious to anything else going on at the moment as he sat listening to Shelly's continued self-pleasuring descriptions, the faint sound of voices coming from upstairs in the kitchen vaguely penetrated his consciousness. Nancy's partner Judy must have arrived at some point. And even that brief acknowledgement of her being there added a bit of spice to what he was enjoying with Shelly as his mind now wandered briefly in thinking about Judy and his wife together.


Judy had worn a halter-top that matched the bright red short's she was wearing. It was the kind that tied in front into a knot just beneath her breasts. She reached up, untying it, freeing her large full breasts.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asked, not really shocked, because she'd obviously been thinking naughty thoughts herself, but more surprised that Judy would so daringly expose her breasts with David just down the hallway inside his study. "What if David comes out?"

"Then he'll see us sitting here with our tits hanging out I suppose, drinking coffee. You think that will bother him do you?"

"Only in a good way," she admitted, and then began unbuttoning her blouse.


"If I were there right now, I'd pull you up, kneeling between my legs so I could use your cock to masturbate with. I'd take your shaft; beat it against my clit, using the head of your dick, sliding it up and down my wet juicy slit. You'd be caressing my breasts, pinching and pulling on my nipples,"

"Oh yes, pulling on them Playing with them, pinching them for you," David interrupted. "I'd be looking into your eyes, enjoying the look of pleasure on your face and the pleasure you were giving my cock as you beat your cunt with it, sliding the head of my prick up inside your wet fucking slit."


Judy stood up from the table and just as easily and as smoothly as she had removed her top, unzipped her shorts letting them fall to the floor where she stepped out of them. She stood directly in front of Nancy wearing nothing more than a thin pair of panties, which were barely covering her pussy. Nancy could see an obvious wetness seeping through the material as she stood eyeing that tight-pressed camel-toe becoming even more obvious the wetter she got. Boldly, Nancy reached over, drawing a slim finger up against Judy's wet slit, allowing herself the pleasure and the ever-increasing excitement as she caressed her friends pussy through the thin, now very moist material of her panties.

Judy's knees slightly buckled, and she spread them a little allowing an even easier access for Nancy's caressing, teasing and exploratory fingers.

"Ahh, Fuck Me!" Judy groaned softly. "That feels so fucking good!"

Nancy reached up slipping her fingers into the waistband of Judy's panties and quickly began rolling them down her legs. These too, Judy quickly discarded, kicking them off in the air where they landed unceremoniously on one of the kitchen chairs. The need to feel her friend's fingers, fucking her pussy, rubbing her clit was the only thing Judy wanted to know and feel at the moment.

Nancy reached over and spread Judy's pussy lips with her left hand. Still sitting in the chair facing her, it was ideally situated for what she had in mind. As Judy stood directly in front of her, Nancy eased one, and then two fingers inside the wet glistening passage of her friend's delicious quim. She sat, fingering that special place, looking up into Judy's closed eyes, semi open, her mouth forming an "oh" though no sound came for a moment, though her tongue now began licking her lips excitedly as she stood quivering, knees shaking now.

Nancy watched, waited for Judy to become totally absorbed in the finger giving pleasure, and knowing now that she truly was, leaned forward, her tongue flicking out with an urgency of its own, as she began dancing and twirling her tongue atop the very exposed, very erect little nubbin of flesh that she found there.

"Oh fuck Nancy, honey, oh fuck that... oh fuck that feels, feels, feels, Good!" she cried out excitedly.


"The feel of your cock sliding up and down between my breasts," Shelly continued. "Your pre-cum fuck juice leaving nice wet little trails between my tits while I hold them together with my hands as you tit-fuck me. Sometimes pushing just enough so I can lick you, taste that sweet cock-juice with my tongue."

David was stroking his cock with far more urgency now. He could almost feel the smoothness of Shelly's breasts encompassing his shaft as he slid through the moist warm softness of her breasts, feeling the sensation of them as his cock glided through the valley of titty, slid through the pleasure of twin globes of well molded fuck-flesh, the tip of his prick occasionally licked, tickled and suck -kissed as Shelly continued to masturbate his prick with her breasts as he also stood fucking them.

"Oh David," Shelly spoke; "My cunt is just oozing with cum for you. My fingers, Can you hear that?" She paused placing the receiver down by her squishy sounding pussy. "My fingers are pounding my cunt now David. Can you hear the juices, the noises their making? That's my cunt cream David. And I'm gushing it. I'm finger-fucking the wettest pussy you could ever imagine!" She purred.


Nancy sat on the kitchen table, her slacks, and panties having long ago been removed. She lay back, her knees bent resting flat upon Judy's shoulders as Judy softly licked and caressed Nancy's slit with her tongue. The briefest thought of David suddenly emerging from the Den, catching her like this. The look of surprise on his face if he did. Not a look of anger either, but a look of surprised ecstasy no doubt at watching his lovely wife getting her "Box lunched," as David was fond of saying.

Nancy felt Judy's finger exploring her now too. She felt the soft slow finger-fucking motion of it as it slid in and out of her dripping snatch, marveled at the sensations that Judy's hand, lips, and fingers were giving her, causing her to feel. The pure lustful naughtiness of lying here on her own kitchen table, David just down in the hall, no doubt busily engaged in some urgent matter of business, while she, lay here selfishly getting her own juicy little rocks off.

Judy's cum still covered her own face. She could still taste her, taste the essence of Judy's pussy as she licked her lips, enjoying the moment when Judy finally felt her own pleasured release, gripped the back of Nancy's head nearly suffocating her as she came, grinding her cunt fully, lustfully as she did.

"Ah yes, Oh fuck yes, just like that Judy, Oh yes, oh fuck, just like that! Just like that! I'm almost there!" she moaned, crying out in rapturous ecstasy as she came.

"Oh baby, I'm almost there honey. I'm so fucking close now, come with me David, come with me! Let me hear you shooting your spunk while I cum for you too! Shelly pleaded.

David was close now himself. Pumping his prick furiously, he moaned into the phone groaning out his pleasures. "Here... it... cums!" he cried out. "Oh baby, oh baby! My cock is spurting for you, spurting... spurting... spurting!" he spat with each and every ejaculate of his prick.


"Ah, shit! Oh fuck!" Nancy was crying out. Her orgasm rolled over and through her like a gigantic tidal wave. Judy locking her lips around her sensitive clitoris, sucking it in, holding it there and gently chewing on it as Nancy's pussy exploded in a fountain of female cum-cream that was too heavenly and too explicitly marvelous for words.

She pump-fucked her face for a moment until the sensations slowly ebbed and dwindled down to a dull, but still intensely satisfying roar. Only then did she finally rise up, still basking in the wonderful afterglow of the moment. Judy had already replaced her shorts, and was once again tucking away her breasts inside the matched halter.

"Come on kiddo," she said urging her back to reality. "We've got salads to make and other desserts to finish," she said emphasizing the word with an added wink. "And we've still got to run by the store this afternoon too!"

"Oh... what a nice way to start the day Nancy said. Too bad David missed all that. He'd have enjoyed it!" she said giggling.

"Yes. I'll talk to you again soon!" David said only then hanging up the phone. He wondered briefly what Nancy would have thought had she come in to his den while he'd been sitting there masturbating over the phone with Shelly. Perhaps she'd have even knelt beside him sucking him, jerking him off while he did. David smiled, that was certainly one he would like to approach her with for some future possible fun and excitement.

He walked to the door of his office, opened it, and then heard the unmistakable Sound of Judy's voice talking to Nancy, definitely in the kitchen area. He was glad he had also thought to have closed the door to the hallway leading down to his office door as well. "Heaven knows what they might have been able to hear if he hadn't of done so," he thought.

He soon reached the top of the stairs, went through the door, once again closing it behind him and traveled the short distance down the hall to the kitchen.

"Morning Judy!" He greeted her welcomingly. "You girls been busy I guess?" He questioned.

"Oh... you could say that!" Judy said grinning at him.

Judy was a tease. And David did enjoy the flirtation. After what Nancy had told him about the two of them together, he was hopeful that something might happen between the three of them, possibly even the four of them if Judy's husband Rob was interested. And though he didn't know for sure, knowing now what Judy and Nancy had shared together, he hoped he might be.

David walked over, poured himself a cup of coffee then headed towards the door in order to go outside for a smoke. He reached for the door handle, only then spotting a pair of panties draped over the back of one of the kitchen chairs. He picked them up, Looking at them and held them up in the air for Judy and Nancy to see.

Judy flashed him an equally challenging smile, crossed over and accepted the thin sheer garment from him.

"Wanted to show Nancy my new panties," she stated without further explanation, turned, and just as quickly walked away back to where Nancy was standing. He looked at her, she just standing there smiling with this shit eating grin on her face.

"Women!" David thought, and then headed outside to smoke.

Mary Saunders stood at the mirror to her bathroom. She had just gotten out of the shower. As she stood gazing at her self, she was pleased to see that at thirty, she still had the shape and look of a woman in her early twenty's. She definitely didn't have large breasts, but they certainly weren't small either. As she cupped them in her hands, admiring her self, she reminding her self as well just how 'frisky' she had been feeling this morning ever since she had gotten up out of bed. Had her husband not already been up and about, she would have attacked him and forced him to fuck her all morning long. As it was however, he was expecting someone, a David something or other, who was coming over to the house to talk business with him. Still, that certainly didn't help her situation any, and she was getting randier and randier all the time.

Mary finished drying herself off with the towel, but that only seemed to arouse and awaken her flesh, and her need even more. She crossed the threshold of her bathroom into the bedroom, still nude, with only a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

From where she stood, she could see through the sheer coverings of her curtains into their back yard. Her husband was sitting beneath an umbrella at the table by the side of their out door pool. No doubt waiting for the arrival of this David guy with whom he had this appointment.

For some reason that she couldn't fully understand, the sudden thought of seeing, not spying really, on her husband while he sat outside, oblivious to her presence, seemed to heighten and intensify the sexual desire that was coursing though her. She was still very horny after all, and the thought of standing there, playing with herself while she watched him was suddenly exciting and very appealing to her.

It reminded her a little bit of one time awhile back when she had been lying in bed pleasuring herself, and out of the corner of her eye, she had caught movement in the backyard near her window. She had sprung up out of bed, only to discover that it was a Meter Man, there to get the readings off their electric meter. There was no way he would have seen her, short of pressing his face to the window perhaps, but never the less, the minor scare of him seeing her masturbating was both exciting and naughty feeling all at once.

Standing here now as she was, that same exact feeling spread throughout her entire body, setting her sensual flame on a slow burn.

She saw her husband stand, greeting someone as they came into the yard. She watched as he led the man back over to the table and sat down.

There was nothing sexual about any of this really. But the fact that she was masturbating, standing there touching herself without anyone even remotely aware that she was... was what was exciting.

Mary reached down into the nightstand by the side of the bed. Opened the drawer, and removed a slim pink vibrator from inside. She twisted the small black base on the end of it and immediately heard as well as felt the soft humming, vibrating buzz of the toy.

Once again peering out into the backyard, she placed the tip of the vibrator against her cunt, sliding the end of it just slightly at the bottom of her pussy furrow, and then allowed it to travel slowly upwards towards her clit. As she did this, she cupped one of her breasts, massaged it, finger rolled her nipple, and continued to move the vibrating pink prick up and down her rapidly moistening slit.

Mary knew that neither her husband or the man he was sitting with could see her, or have any idea whatsoever it was that she was doing right now inside her own bedroom, just a few feet away from the window, and a very few feet away from there from where they were actually sitting. But the thought of it was extremely erotic for some reason. She began to imagine herself, masturbating, and then they were aware of her. And then both men were watching her playing with herself, urging her and coaxing her on.

She was so caught up in the fantasy of it all, she had not heard her husbands cellular phone ringing outside, and had she not opened her eyes at that very moment, she wouldn't have seen him suddenly standing up and head back towards the house.

Startled, and aware that something was up, Mary quickly threw the vibrator back into the drawer, re-closing it, barely making it back into the bathroom before her husband entered their bedroom looking for her.

"Mary?" He called out. Something important has come up at the office. I gotta run down there for about an hour. But I'll be right back. It's important that I get the additional information I need to close this deal, and I want to get it done today or we'll leave a lot of money on the table. David will remain here and wait for me to come back, so I need you to keep him entertained while I'm gone."

Without further explanation, or in even waiting for an answer or a response, he turned and left the bedroom, leaving her standing there with wet hair and still naked.

"How the hell do you want me to keep him entertained?" She yelled at him silently. "I guess I could open the window," she laughed inwardly to herself. Her pussy was still vibrating, even if the toy wasn't. And the excitement of the moment before was still with her as well.

Perhaps it was because of this, and because David was an attractive looking man, Mary decided that a little innocent flirting might be fun. She chose to put on one of her swimsuits, grab a towel and head out towards the pool as though she had been deciding to do that anyway, even before her husband came to tell her she needed to keep David company. "Let him look, get an eyeful, maybe even get a little excited perhaps," she thought lustily. After all she was, and it didn't seem fair that she was all hot and bothered and that nobody else was at the moment.

Putting on her skimpiest bikini, Mary threw a bath towel over her shoulder and headed outside to join David by the pool.

He stood up when she approached, and she quickly introduced her self to him. They sat for half an hour at the table politely talking and discussing the business deal that her husband and David were trying to settle. She saw David nervously checking his watch from time to time and knew that things weren't going very well, not necessarily for her, but for her husband. Her skimpy outfit had certainly gotten David's attention initially as she had noticed him taking several 'sneak-peek' glances towards her. But as time slipped by, even this innocently mild attraction was losing its punch.

Once again David glanced down at his watch.

"What's wrong?" Mary asked him.

David looked at her with an apologetic expression. "I'm afraid that I really can't wait any longer," he told her. "I have a two o'clock deadline to meet. If your husband isn't back in a few minutes, I'm afraid I'm going to have to give the bid to another company. And the worst part is, I don't really want to do that. But its looking like I'm not going to have any choice."

"Let me call him before you decide to do anything," Mary quickly requested, and before David could even respond, she left heading back inside the house.

Mary reached her husband on his cell. "What's taking you so long? David's getting anxious, and is talking about leaving, something about not having any choice in the matter."

"Mary... listen to me, I'm waiting on a fax to come over right now. As soon as I have it, I'll call you. But whatever you do, don't let him leave! I don't care what you do, just keep him there. You do whatever it takes!"

"Whatever it takes?" she responded back trying to make a joke out of the moment.

"You heard me Mary, I don't care if you have to fuck the guy to keep him there. If that's what you have to do, then do it!" Before she could respond back to that, he had hung up. Mary couldn't believe what her husband had just told her to do, but then she smiled and returned outside to where David now stood waiting.

"Listen, I'm really very sorry, but I must get back and make a phone call. Tell your husband that..."

He never finished the sentence. Mary reached back around her, undoing the clasp on the bikini top she was wearing and let it fall off her breasts.

"My husband told me to do whatever it was that was necessary until he called, or Got here with the paperwork. So, I intend on doing just that."

David watched as she slid her bottoms off a second later until she was now standing in front of him completely nude.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.