Masturbation Club - Cover

Masturbation Club

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sound of a bell ringing throughout the entire estate alerted Emily to the fact that there was only fifteen minutes left until midnight.

"People should start pouring back into the room now," she told us. "No matter where they are, or what they're in the middle of, no-one wants to miss this!"

Admittedly, Emily had my curiosity up. The excitement was obvious as sure enough, throngs of people began appearing from out of nowhere.

"Oh Nancy, there's someone I want you to meet!" Emily told my wife. "See that tall good-looking brunette over there with the nice boobs?" Nancy was nodding her head, "Well that's Jules, soon to go by Julie. She's having a sex change operation soon to complete the process."

Only then did I notice that 'Jules" had jewels. Or rather a cock and balls to go along with what even I had to admit were a nice looking pair of tits.

"Coming David?" Emily asked.

"Ah no, think I'll get myself another drink," I said begging off this one. "You two go right ahead," I said smiling weirdly towards my wife.

Emily escorted my wife over to me Jules/Julie, while I headed through the rapidly growing throng of people now gathering near the bar.

"Arnold?" I heard someone call out. But obviously the name didn't register. "Arnold... with a Q!" And then it did.

I looked up and only then saw Pete a few feet away from me, face beaming in a smile of recognition and delight.

So I walked over and shook cocks with him.

"Well old boy, haven't seen you all evening. Hope you've been enjoying yourself."

"Almost too much!" I laughed. " To be honest with you, I'm pooped!"

Pete laughed with me. "Yeah, these parties can be draining," he said clapping me on the shoulder. "If you know what I mean," he said still chuckling. "You'll need to learn how to pace yourself at these events. Took me quite a while to do that myself, sort of like being a kid in a candy store. I wanted to fuck every woman I came into contact with the first time, and was wiped out halfway through the evening. Now, I look some, do some, and cum some," he said enjoying his own joke. "But with all this nasty flesh available, it is hard trying not to sample everything. Which is why I now make it a point to never have fun with the same people two parties in a row."

I had to agree with old Pete on that one. That's exactly the way I felt, like a kid in a fucking x-rated candy store.

"You did save one for Samantha though right?" he questioned.

I'd almost forgotten. Looking at my watch I realized it was nearly midnight.

"Unfortunately, no. I think I'm just about cummed out for the night. Old Mr. Ever ready, Mr. Insatiable Cock here has finally done himself proud, and retired for the evening," I told Pete simply.

"Someone should have told you so you could have paced yourself," He confided honestly. "They should have told you about the Grande Finale!"

"Told me? Told me what?" I asked him. Even Mr. Sleeping cock lifted his head out of curiosity.

"You did meet her? Samantha?"

"How could I forget?" I thought. "Yes. Earlier this evening, in the game room."

"Ah yes, one of her favorite places. She love's creating naughty little games to play," Pete stated.

"Having seen her, I can only imagine."

Once again Pete slapped me on the shoulder, "Well, you can't even begin to imagine what it is you're about to see!"

And as if on cue, a bell suddenly began to toll, ringing in the midnight hour. I'd never made it over to the bar to get my drink. Looking fore lonely in that direction, I noticed in doing so that there seemed to be twice as many people here as there had been when we'd first arrived. The room was packed! I had never seen so many naked bodies standing around in one place before.

"David! David! Over here!" I heard Nancy calling out to me. I began to make my way over to where she was sitting, which to be honest, wasn't easy. Squeezing through so many people as we all began clearing the floor was an interesting experience in and of it's self. It was near impossible not to bump, or rub against someone else as we all shuffled out of the way. But eventually, I managed to reach where it was that Nancy was sitting waiting for me.

I'd no sooner taken my seat than the lights flickered on and off several times. As they did, the noise from the crowd immediately quieted, dying away.

Once again the lights dimmed, and remained so for a time. A spotlight suddenly lit up the very center of the room, and the remaining lights immediately went dark. Inside the circle of light stood a tall, ruggedly handsome white haired man.

"Oh my God!" Nancy said under her breath. "Do you see that?"

It was John.

"Yes. We've met before," I told her.

"When? I never seen him until now," Nancy said looking at me. "Oh," she said, figuring it out before I could answer. "You know your really going to have to tell me everything you've been up to on this trip," she admonished me.

I had no doubt at all that I would either.

The sound of John's voice quickly drew our attention back to him "Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of our host and hostess, I want to thank you all for joining us this evening." There was a brief smattering of applause before things quieted down so that John could continue. "But more importantly, to thank you for your participation in making Masturbation Club what it is today!"

A rousing crescendo of applause erupted then, and it took John a few moments to once again quiet down the crowd.

All I could focus on of course was that enormous dick hanging down between his legs. True, Jerry was big, but seeing John's cock once again, even in an obviously relaxed state, reminded me just how truly big the man really was.

"As you all know, we like to end our monthly little get-togethers with a special performance, by our hostess for this evening, or as she is affectionately known by each one of you as 'Sam'. But before we do, I have one or two quick announcements and awards to be given out for some of us here."

I saw someone walk over, handing John some sort of trophy along with what looked like a certificate of some sort.

"Dee-Dee Davis?" John called out, "Would you come up here and join me please?"

I watched as the cute little redhead who'd sucked my cock briefly stepped forward. She was literally covered in signatures, looking as though she were wearing tattoos. John leaned over speaking to her briefly, smiling.

"Not only has our little cock-sucking nymph here won the 'Most Cocks Sucked' contest, she has also broken last month's winner, Jackie Evans record, for the most pricks sucked in an evening. The new record is now... seventy eight!"

Again there was an outburst of applause, followed by several whistles and cheering.

"I wonder, is that our Jackie?" Nancy whispered to me.

"Wouldn't surprise me," I answered back.

"And for that, she receives a check from the club in the amount of seven hundred and eighty dollars, along with this beautiful trophy of course!"

John handed Dee-Dee the check, along with a trophy depicting a woman kneeling before a man with his dick inside her mouth.

After the applause had once again died down, John spoke again. "We have one other announcement to make before we bring Samantha out." John looked at the card he was holding, smiled, placing his hand over his eyes to see through the glare of the spotlight shining on him and scanned the room.

"Are David and Nancy still here?" he asked jokingly. "We have two presentations to award them," he stated still scanning the audience. "Nancy actually won one of Samantha's contests earlier this evening, and won in doing so, the cash prize check of one thousand dollars! Nancy?"

I had to pull her up out of her seat and push her forward across the floor into the spotlight. She soon stood next to John as he presented her with her check. I got quite a kick out of seeing John reach down to pet her pussy, and an even bigger one when Nancy took John's mammoth prick in hand, shaking it 'thank you'.

"And finally, as you all know... every month we invite several of our most favorite clients to attend these functions. Earlier this evening, the voting membership convened and decided who this month's nominee's for membership into the club from those invited guests would be. And we're happy to announce, that David and Nancy have been voted in as acting members of the club!

Both Nancy and I were stunned. Presented with actual membership cards as well as framed certificates, we found ourselves as not just welcome guests or clients, but now as full-fledged members of the club itself. It was a little embarrassing to stand there having my cock shook in congratulations, though Nancy didn't mind at all having her pussy cupped in front of a couple of hundred people.

As we headed back down into the audience, we were both greeted with several comments and congratulations on our acceptance, along with several more cock strokes, and pussy pats as we made our way back to our seats.

"And now... without further adieu' Ladies? Begin stroking your men!" John announced.

As the lights came back up, most every woman there was stroking a man's cock, ensuring that each would soon be sporting an erection.

"What's going on?" David questioned, more to himself than to anyone else.

"I have no idea," Nancy added equally perplexed by the sudden flurry of masturbatory activity taking place.

But once again it was Emily to the rescue.

"Come on David, Nancy. Up and at em, Time to put some life back into David's prick!" she coaxed saying.

"No way, I'm too done in. I think I'll just sit this one out and watch."

"I don't think so," Emily stated flatly. "Especially with you're just being accepted into the club. It's expected."

"What's expected?" I asked her.

"You'll see! May I?" Emily asked turning towards Nancy.

"Be my guest, good luck," Nancy laughed looking down at my still flaccid member.

Emily knelt down on the floor between my legs and began softly and slowly sucking my completely flaccid prick inside her mouth, taking it all in very easily. Maybe it was her lovely mouth doing lovely things to my wilted dick, or maybe it was the contrast of her beautiful coppery skin against mine, I don't know. But for whatever the reason, Mr. Comatose, suddenly perked his head up, rising to the occasion.

It wasn't the firmest or the stiffest hard on I'd ever had. But it was standing up at least so I didn't feel too self-conscious as I glanced about the room, noticing a sea of hard-standing pricks. When I did, I saw someone walking around holding out a 'Top-Hat' at that point, and watched as each and every man reached down inside, drawing out a hard plastic chip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.