Masturbation Club - Cover

Masturbation Club

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Nancy and I had spent the past several minutes regrouping and catching our collective breathes. Back in the main room now, there were a few other couples who had reappeared, all seemingly doing as we were, though some eventually wandered off together. We'd been sitting down on a cozy little love seat when Nancy asked if I'd mind getting her another drink.

"Sure baby, be right back," I told her heading towards the bar. Even the hired help were naked, though "non-participants' as Emily had told us both earlier. The bar tender stood behind the bar, obviously happy to be there as he eyed every female in the room as they walked by. Dressed in nothing more than a black bow tie, which told everyone he was off-limits, I stepped up to the bar and ordered Nancy and I fresh drinks.

"One scotch and water, along with a white wine," I told him. As he began fixing our drinks, I heard a female voice as she stepped up next to me.

"You mind?" she asked sweetly.

I thought she was simply in a hurry to order a drink, politely stepping back a bit so she could order.

"Not at all, go right a head," I told her. She grinned.

"Why thank you, I've been dying to do this to you all evening," she quipped, suddenly down on her knees before me, drawing my semi-flaccid penis into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, loud enough to rouse Nancy's attention as she glanced towards me, seeing me standing there with my dick in another woman's mouth.

When I'd turned to look towards her just as the redhead began sucking my prick, I noticed that she wasn't exactly without company herself. One of the other men who'd been in the bar when we'd first come down was now sitting next to her, fingering her breasts. Even if Nancy hadn't liked this particular guy, she knew the rules as well as I did. But... by the look on her face as she smiled at me, she was enjoying the attention, as now I was. Once again, Mr. Insatiable had risen to the occasion.

I didn't cum, and the truth was, I was far from it. But that hadn't been the redhead's intent anyway. Her whole entire goal was to lay claim to the fact that she had sucked every swinging dick at the party. Whether anyone came in her mouth or not didn't matter. She gave everyone a five-minute blowjob, so if some did, she took it in happily, and if they didn't, she was ok with that too. Apparently, there was some sort of prize to be given at the end of the evening if she had everyman's name written somewhere on her body. After my five minutes of pleasure were up, she stood, thanking me and handed me a felt-tip pen.

"Would you mind signing my body?" she asked. Anywhere you can find a place you want to write it," she giggled. "Except on my face," she added. Only then did I notice she already had a significant start. Several names had already been scrawled over a good portion of her nude form. I selected one of her inner thighs were there was still ample space and signed my name.

"There ya go!" I said handing her back the pen. And off she went.

"There you are! David? Nancy? Come on you two, there's something I want to show you!"

At the sound of Jackie's voice, I turned to meet her just as the bartender handed me my scotch and Nancy's wine. He'd been standing there the entire time simply watching the expert blowjob I'd been given. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you," I told him.

"No, thank you. Though we get to see a lot of nudity, there isn't usually a lot of sex that takes place down here in the main room until later. So this was nice..."

I smiled at him sheepishly, just as Jackie reached me grabbing onto my arm. "Nancy? Come over and join us honey, we're going for a walk," she beckoned towards my wife.

Reluctantly, Nancy stood. The guy she'd been sitting with had graduated from playing with her nipples to fingering her slit. She leaned over giving him a kiss, whispering something into his ear before heading over towards us.

"What was that all about?" I asked as she joined me.

"What? Don't tell me... you jealous?" she asked seriously. "You were the one having your cock sucked as I recall," she said giving me one of her patented looks.

"No, it wasn't that... it was just that Jackie here wants to show us something."

"Ah huh," Nancy said pinching my ass.

Jackie had gathered a few other couples around us who were anxiously waiting to see what it was she had in mind. As our self-appointed tour and information guide, she soon led our nude little group quietly padding down the hallway behind her. I noticed as we did, that we passed several rooms whose doors were closed.

Ted and Carol had rejoined our group, and it was Ted who spoke asking Jackie a question. "What's going on in these rooms?" he'd asked.

"That's where private sessions are taking place," Jackie informed everyone. "Either very small groups, or in most cases, one on one encounters amongst members of the club. Remember, if you see a closed door, please don't disturb the occupants. If you find an open door, you're free to participate once you enter. And don't be afraid to ask questions either. Remember, once you do enter a room, you're granting permission to whoever's inside to do whatever they want to with you once you go in. So... always best to ask," she said with a light-hearted laugh.

Jackie turned towards my wife, pausing in the middle of the hallway. "Did you ever meet our Host and Hostess?" she asked her.

"I don't know, I don't think so, why?"

Jackie tossed her head back and laughed. "Oh you'd know if you'd met her," Jackie explained. "Samantha, her husband, and two other couples started 'The Club' several years ago. The Partner's have each taken turns throwing one of these parties for the other members at least once a month ever since then. Samantha and Jack's are amongst the most popular, primarily because of Samantha herself. Once you meet her, I think you'll see why."

Jackie reached what appeared to be a stairway heading downstairs.

"Where're we going now?" Someone in the group asked.

"To meet Samantha, if I know her, she's probably occupied down in the game room."

We passed by an area that was obviously a sauna, baths, steam-room and showers.

"If anyone feels like they need to freshen up, or take a breather between activities, here's the area for that. You might find however, that the fun goes on just as hot and heavy down here as it does anywhere else in the house for that matter."

It was early yet too. And I noticed that this particular area wasn't currently being used. Ahead, I heard soft sensual music playing. A deep rich red light was glowing around the corner as we stepped off into a much-darkened hallway.

"That's the game room up ahead," Jackie announced. "And the door's still open, so either they've just finished playing one of Sam's favorite games, or are about to start another one. We're just in time!"

We entered the game room as Jackie had called it. It was indeed bathed in an eerie dark red lighting. But the most remarkable feature of the enormous room was the continuous black velvet-like couch that was obviously custom made. It ran around the entire room, resting against three of the four walls. It was the most incredible looking piece of furniture I had ever seen before.

Several couples were either standing in the room, or were sitting on that couch chatting. Nothing of a sexual nature was taking place at the moment however, though I guessed correctly, it was about to.

"Jackie!" I heard, not yet seeing the person who's voice I'd just heard calling out to our guide.

"I was hoping you and Pete would be able to make it tonight!" The voice added.

To be honest, I was looking up where I would have expected to see someone suddenly emerge, parting through the couple's who had obviously been standing there talking to her. I caught myself needing to look downwards instead.

Samantha, or "Sam" as everyone called her, was neither a Dwarf nor a Midget. I noticed immediately as Samantha scooted herself over to us, that she was an amputee. Both legs had obviously been cut off revealing just two very tiny smooth rounded stumps so closely cut to her groin that it was hardly even noticeable that she'd ever even had any legs at one time to begin with.

"Nancy, David, Ted, Carol. I'd like to introduce you to your hostess for the evening. This is Samantha. But we call her Sam for short, pun intended," she gleefully teased.

I was slightly taken aback as Jackie reached down, easily lifting "Sam" into her waiting arms.

As she hung there clinging to Jackie, one hand already fondling a breast, the other securing herself about Jackie's neck, it was impossible not to notice the obvious affection between them. Trying not to stare at her, it was hard not to however, I saw that Sam was petite woman, even without any legs. Suspended as she was, she appeared as light as a feather. Obviously it was easy for Jackie to stand there supporting our hostess, no heavier than a small child.

Because of her size and stature, her medium sized breasts looked far bigger than they really were, and somewhat disproportionate to her small sized frame. I was still in a state of shock, and perhaps a little bit in awe at seeing her when Jackie carried her towards me in order to introduce us.

Sam extended her hand, reflexively causing me to extend mine, which is when she spoke, "Lower Jackie, you'll need to lower me down just a little so we can all be properly introduced!"

Jackie held her, yet tipped her downwards slightly. After all, there was nothing wrong with her arms, which were perfectly normal, and she reached out affectionately clasping my semi erect penis.

"Nice to meet you David," she said, holding me and ever so lightly caressing my cock.

"Nice to meet you too Samantha," I replied as Jackie straightened her back up, giving me access to her as well, easily cupping her pussy in a somewhat extended greeting of my own.

After she had been formally introduced to everyone, including Nancy, I watched as Jackie once again set Samantha back down on the thick plush carpeting. With an unexpected grace and ease of movement, she literally propelled herself across the room using her arms as her legs, and placed herself once again within and upon the couch in which she had earlier and obviously, been sitting.

"OK everyone, we're going to play: Last One to Cum's the Winner!"

Jackie smiled turning towards us. "This is one of her favorite games. Hardly anyone ever beats her. But if anyone can last to the very end, they get a thousand dollar cash prize for doing it as an incentive."

I soon learned that the rules of the game were that everyone hooked up together in the middle of the floor in a sort of daisy chain. The rest was fairly simple. It was a do anything it took, whatever it took, to get the person you were doing to cum. If she or he did, they were eliminated, removed themselves from play, and the daisy chain was quickly re-linked, and the game continued until it was down to just two people. The last two people could only masturbate one another to orgasm. It made no difference if it was male to female, male-to-male, or even female-to-female.

"And 'this'," Jackie informed us, "was how Masturbation Club first came into existence!"

Gradually, more and more people began to arrive. Some we knew, others we'd only briefly met earlier. I was still a little exhausted from my encounter upstairs, as was Ted. Nancy, Jackie, and several other men and women, including the guy I now called the incredible hulk, or Jerry, was all for participation in Samantha's new game.

They quickly drew numbers out of a hat for their starting position and place in the chain. One by one they each placed themselves accordingly and comfortably, awaiting everyone else who was playing to finish placing themselves in position.

I of course had a vested interest in seeing how my wife Nancy would find her self paired up. As it turned out, she would be endeavoring to get Jackie to cum. But even better for me, I was about to see Nancy do something I'd only dreamed of seeing up until now.

"Shit!" Jackie exclaimed. "It figures! Women make me cum faster than men do. I think I'll certainly get eliminated quickly, especially with Nancy here being the one eating me!" Jackie shot me a flirtatious teasing smile.

The other pairing I immediately took notice of was Samantha and Jerry as it turned out. She'd be trying to get him off which I felt might actually be difficult as he had just had a major orgasm just a short time earlier.

Carol was lucky enough to be in position to be doing Samantha, while another woman named Susan would be sucking off Ted.

As for myself, I'd been one of the few 'unfortunates' to be left out of the game for this round, as the enormous circle was limited to a total of twelve participants. Still, I was just as happy to sit comfortably upon the couch watching the festivities.

Once everyone was comfortably hooked up and ready to go, the sound of soft sensual music began playing in the background. I heard someone close the door behind us, and the room suddenly filled with an even darker more erotic red glowing light.

The sounds of excitement, groaning and moaning immediately began to fill the entire chamber of the room. It would have been impossible not to get horny watching what was taking place down on the arena of writhing, undulating flesh. Those who weren't actually involved in the game sat caressing and fondling one another, give the atmosphere of the room even more of an electrical, sexual charge.

I watched as Nancy petted, and played with Jackie's wide spread cunt. Like "Sam" had said earlier, it was an "anything goes" kind of affair.

Jackie was stroking and fondling a blonde haired guy that though he had a smaller cock than even I did, had a cock head that looked like a damn mushroom. It was so fat and wide spread that I had trouble imagining him actually trying to fuck someone with it.

Samantha was of course busily sliding and sucking Jerry's enormously big black shining prick. I watched her hand having to work that mighty tool with what seemed to be concentrated and long purposeful strokes. All the while nibbling and sucking at his spongy-fleshed cock crown.

Though I know several long minutes had gone by, it seemed like only seconds to me had passed when true to her word, Jackie was the first one to lose to orgasm.

Nancy sensed this, capturing Jackie's clit between her lips and began to suck on it frantically. She had two fingers buried deeply inside her pussy, and I watched as my wife rotated them around inside her. I was amazed at Nancy's voracity for one thing, but for another, she really seemed to be enjoying herself, not to mention anything about Jackie who was still in the midst of her 'first one out' orgasm.

As soon as she was finished, everything came to an abrupt halt. For some, the momentary break in the action came none too soon. I was suddenly re-thinking my earlier assumption about the "Incredible Hulk", as he more than anyone, looked worriedly relieved. Jackie quickly extricated herself from the group immediately coming over to sit down by me. With Jackie out now, Nancy helped to close the circle slightly, taking on Mr. Mushroom as I called him. Moments after that, Sam called the contest back on, the music restarted, and everyone remaining was off to the races.

The moment Jackie sat down beside me, she began playing with my rock-hard dick. I didn't feel nearly so bad about having remained out of the game at this point. There's something to be said about watching a slithering snake of sexual activity taking place just below your feet, and having a beautiful woman sitting beside you working your shlong for you at the same time.

One by one people began to drop out in cries of continued multi-orgasmic ecstasy. Frankly, I was surprised that Nancy was till hanging in there. She'd managed to soon after finish off Mr. Mushroom, nearly catching a face full of his exploding mushroom cloud in the process. She'd then found herself once again face to pussy, so to speak with Carol's magnificent little cunt. I remembered toying and playing with that one earlier myself.

I was now caressing one of Jackie's magnificent breasts; she in turn was continuing to play with my more than aroused penis. I was playing a game of my own at that point, and though not an official entrant into the game being played on the floor, I was endeavoring to see how long it would be that I could hold out before cumming myself, though in fairness, Jackie wasn't exactly working hard at making me do so either.

Someone else came, and an older gentleman to whom I'd been introduced earlier now took up position on my wife. He immediately began licking her pussy with the widest tongue I'd ever seen. I saw Nancy shiver at his tongue-fuck onslaught, and felt that she was definitely hanging by a thread as I gave the guy credit for his cunniligual expertise.

To my greatest surprise however, I heard Jerry's deep throated near growling groan and looked up just in time to see Samantha quickly spin both of her hands in opposite twists and directions on that massive prick of his. Obviously that last little maneuver had done the trick for her, and he once again erupted in a showering geyser of spunk. I noticed it wasn't nearly as voluminous as it had been the first time, but was certainly note worthy.

Only seconds after that, Carol's pussy erupted and she was gone. It was down to three now, my wife, Samantha, and the older guy with the fucking wide tongue. I couldn't see how Nancy could possibly survive the next round sandwiched between too obvious 'professionals' in this particular game.

I glanced briefly around the room at that point as the three of them repositioned themselves once again. Nearly everyone was busily playing with or fondling one another in some way, including those who had been eliminated earlier. It was just too damn erotic not to get stimulated all over again. Only Jerry seemed to be incapable of sporting any kind of a firm erect cock, but after what he'd been through with Samantha's talented and skillful hands, I wasn't too terribly surprised.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.