Masturbation Club - Cover

Masturbation Club

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There is something to be said about the love of a good woman.

It had been a very hard and most trying day. It didn't help that I was also exhausted from the wild evening with Pete, Jackie and Sharon. Not to mention the waitress from the restaurant who had joined us later on that night. All I wanted to do was get back to the hotel, shower, get something to eat and climb into bed for some much needed sleep.

As the door to my room swung open, I looked up and saw my wife Nancy standing in the room leaning against the bathroom door in a sexually suggestive pose. She was wearing a very sheer, floor length black negligee. I think my jaw dropped about two feet. She was absolutely beautiful. But the sight of actually seeing her was nothing less than a total shock.

"What are you doing here?" Was all I could think of saying.

The look I got in that brief moment was understandable.

"Would you prefer I pack and go back to the airport?"

"That's not what I meant, I'm just surprised to see you here, that's all."

I quickly crossed the short distance to where she was standing, gathering her into my arms and kissed her.

"How'd you get here? And why?" I added as a thought to myself afterwards.

"I missed you," was her simple response. "It's been a long road trip for you, and for me. I had a couple of extra days vacation coming, so... I got on the Internet, looked up airfares, found an inexpensive flight, and the next thing I knew, I was winging my way here. Thought it would be a nice surprise!" she stated, still giving me a less than happy look at my initial response.

Surprise it was.

"That new?" I asked, deciding that it might be best to change the subject entirely, once again noticing the sheer black fabric, which did anything but to conceal her wonderfully sexy frame. With her short dark hair, alluring eyes, she looked like a vixen standing there.

"Yes it is," she smiled, grateful that I had actually noticed. Truth was, I always did notice however. Anytime she ever bought anything new and modeled it for me, I always noticed, and always got aroused. Even as tired as I was now.

My dick, Mr. Worn out and Exhausted, suddenly stirred to life beginning to raise his sleepy head. Within moments, his evil wicked twin, Mr. Ever-Ready was once again making an appearance. I grinned.

"You need to take a shower first," Nancy stated, pretending to plug her nose.

It had been a long, hot tiring day as I already mentioned. And I knew if we were about to do the "nasty" that Mr. Ever Ready's close-friendly neighbor, Mr. Funky Balls, needed to get spruced up for the occasion.

I stepped into the near scalding hot shower and quickly brought myself back to a much more enjoyable smelling level. I was still in a state of shock however at finding my wife waiting for me in my hotel room. But with the incredible sexual high I had been on the last few days, seeing her was an unexpected treat.

Finding her on the bed when I came out of the bathroom was an even bigger treat.

"Come fuck me darling," she said.

Her legs were spread wide open as she lay upon her back beckoning towards me. Normally we both enjoyed a great deal of extended foreplay. But not tonight. As she sometimes did, and as I obviously enjoyed knowing, Nancy had been warming herself up for a considerable period of time already. As I joined her there on the bed, she immediately took my cock in hand guiding it towards her pussy. "I need to feel you inside me," was all she said. "It's been too long!"

As my cock slid inside that wonderfully wet heated cunt of hers, I thought, "It's nice to be home!"

Later, much later in fact, I finally explained to her that as happy as I was to see her, it still wasn't a vacation for me. I had several clients to meet with along several appointments to keep. I'd be gone and away from the hotel for much of the time of my remaining stay.

Nancy knew this of course, informing me that she'd intended on merely relaxing with a good book down by the pool. We'd spend time in together when it was possible to fit it around "my" schedule, she'd said coquettishly.

As I had an early morning breakfast meeting, I quickly dressed, gave one of those magnificent breasts of hers a friendly squeeze, along with giving her a kiss, and headed down stairs to catch my taxi.

The meeting went longer than I had anticipated, but resulted in a major new client coming on board with the firm I worked for. There'd be a healthy little bonus in it for me too, and I was looking forward to telling Nancy about it, definitely time for a celebration.

"Sweet Jesus!" I suddenly said to myself.

Thinking about Nancy, I had almost forgot. Emily was still working on another appointment for me of a different kind. I could just see my wife answering the telephone, or picking up a message that Emily might have left for me. "How in the world would I be able to explain that?" I considered, looking about for a payphone.

I found a payphone as quickly as I could, calling the number I had written down for the club, and called Emily.

"Emily?" I asked as she answered the phone. "This is David..."

I actually paused for a moment, flustered, confused and more than a little panicky. I had nearly added an alphabet letter to my name but couldn't seem to recall which one I would or should have used.

"Stupid!" I responded into the receiver.

"Excuse me? What?" Emily replied slightly taken aback.

I laughed nervously, "Stupid with an S," I told her. "Sorry Emily, this is David Edwards calling. My mind was elsewhere there for a moment."

Emily quickly recovered, "Oh! David! Yes. I was just getting ready to call you!"

"Thank God!" I breathed into the phone. But Emily continued on as though she hadn't heard me.

"I have a very, very special client for you tonight," she emphasized to me.

"I don't think I can make or keep that appointment," I said interrupting her. "Something's come up."

"Oh! But you must try!" she said somewhat worriedly. "You have no idea the difficulty I've had getting this one authorized and set up for you!" she exclaimed.

This time she didn't let me interrupt her as she continued on even though I kept trying to say "but" into the phone as she spoke.

"We receive from time to time, very special requests, by very special and influential people. Many of who are celebrities who go to extreme measures to remain anonymous. We received a very special request from someone you would no doubt recognize almost immediately. She requested someone who was new to the service, a little shy, but also enthusiastic. Almost immediately, I thought of you!"

That did get my attention, and I paused trying to interrupt her, thinking. "I don't know," I stammered into the phone a moment later. "Damn! A celebrity!" I thought. "Maybe some famous singer, actress or movie-star even!"

Mr. Don't fuck this one up, stirred inside my pants. "Could I pull this one off safely?" I mused. "Listen Emily, I think I can get away for a few hours this evening. But you need to do me a favor. Don't call my hotel room any more while I'm here. I'll call you to see if there's any changes, or any more appointments after this OK?"

I could hear the smile in Emily's tone of voice over the phone. "No problem David," she sighed with relief. "I'm glad you can do this one for us, like I said, it's a very unique, very special request we've been given. And as I mentioned, I immediately thought of you. Now... there are some very special rules you'll need to adhere to and follow on this one. First, you'll be required to wear a blindfold the entire evening. A limousine will pick you up in front of your hotel at eight sharp. You'll need to wear it the moment you get in side. Secondly, though you'll be able to speak, you can't ask any questions regarding her identity or what it is she does for a living. She may speak, but if she does, she will disguise her voice. So please don't make any attempt to figure out who she is. If you do discover her true identity, I would caution you strongly to keep it to yourself. Any infraction of these terms would violate the agreement we have with her, and would of course terminate any future involvement in your participation with our Club. Can you agree to what I have told you?" Emily asked.

I actually nodded my head over the phone.

"David?"

"Oh yes. Sorry," I said finally. "I agree."

I was still a little stunned at the offer. I couldn't help but wonder what celebrity might actually be interested, or involved with this particular Club.

"Well. To each his or her own!" I decided excitedly. After all, this was an opportunity I couldn't very well pass up.

I hated lying to my wife. In fact it was something I honestly never did unless it was absolutely necessary. And under the circumstances, I felt this was unfortunately, one of those times.

When I arrived back my room, I broke the news to Nancy about the evening by first telling her I'd landed a major account and that it would result in a very healthy bonus for us. Then I told her in as apologetic way as possible that because of it, I'd need to be gone for the evening, meeting with some other VIP's on that account during some boring business dinner meeting with "Just the guys," Which I added for flavor.

"Congratulations honey!" she exclaimed excitedly, giving me a big wonderful hug along with a sensual, very passionate kiss.

I felt like a fucking jerk.

Then Mr. Hard fucking cock reminded me I had to get ready.

Nancy told me she was going to order room service, curl up with a spicy novel, and settle in for the evening. She told me to wake her up whenever it was I got back, and if I wasn't too tired, that she'd have a nice surprise waiting for me.

"If you only knew," I thought as I headed in to take a shower, feeling as guilty as ever, though my cock was certainly feeling otherwise.

The limousine arrived promptly at eight. I thought briefly for a moment, wondering if 'James' might be the Chauffer once again. He wasn't. And of course, I introduced myself to this new gentleman as Robert with an S, using the coded signal for recognition that Emily had passed along to me.

Actually, Robert had an ominous code name associated with it. And as I sat inside the limo with my blindfold on, I was becoming more and more uncomfortable with the whole situation.

You see, Robert... or Bob for short was the pet name that Nancy sometimes called my cock. She loved for me to 'bob' it about using only my muscle control making it move and dance for her whenever it was nice and hard. So going on this particular appointment to some unknown destination, wearing a blindfold to meet some mysterious woman, was suddenly losing all the build up and excitement it once had. I had even begun wondering if my mystery woman wasn't some old worn out hag from days gone by, but then remembered that Emily had assured me earlier that if I was to see her, I would definitely find her attractive indeed. It had been the only stipulation that I had made before agreeing to the encounter in the first place. I might not know who it was I was going to be fooling around with, but I at least wanted to know it would be someone good looking and attractive at the very least.

I finally resigned myself to the situation, once again letting my cock do all my thinking for me, assuring me that everything would be ok.

Although I had not been consciously keeping track of either the time or the direction we'd been headed, I realized as the car sped along, that there would have been no way to know where we were actually going. After a number of twisting turns I was utterly and completely lost. About all I knew, we had gotten onto the freeway at one point, having driven for a short distance before exiting off once again. In my mind, we were perhaps headed towards Coronado, a very exclusive section of town where I was aware that several well-known celebrities kept and maintained winter homes. Finally I felt the car turning into a brick driveway as the tires took on a decidedly different sound. Moments later the car stopped, the sound of the Chauffeurs door opening, closing, and then mine opening confirmed my arrival.

I was escorted by someone who met us at the door of the car, taking over from the Chauffeur as they briefly acknowledged one another. I was once again reminded of the rules by a woman's voice who sternly told me to keep the blindfold I was wearing on at all times. She then lightly cupped my arm leading me towards what I discovered to be an elevator. We rode the elevator in silence until the sound of the doors opening alerted me that we'd arrived on our intended floor. Once again I was ushered down a long corridor, the blind-fold completely obscuring my vision keeping me bathed in total darkness. On the one hand, it was curiously exciting, on the other, I was extremely nervous, wondering just what the hell I had actually gotten myself into. My escort soon after knocked on the door, which opened seconds later.

"This is Robert," my companion spoke to my unseen appointment, using my name, but not one of those weird coded initials to go along with it this time. I felt a hand gently reach out taking my arm, but no other conversation was given. Feeling myself led deeper into the room, I wondered what if anything I was to say or do at this point. That question however was answered for me. In the next instant, I felt a hand gently pulling down my zipper. I flinched at the surprising contact as her hand quickly snaked inside my pants easily locating my rapidly hardening cock. True to his word, Mr. Ever-Ready was there patiently waiting for her.

Her hand was warm, soft and very, very friendly. "That was a good sign," I considered to myself. "At least her hands don't feel old," I found myself wondering. I heard a brief quick sigh of obvious pleasure as whoever she was; she appeared pleased with her discovery. Only then did she release me, her hands now reaching up to begin undoing my tie, unbuttoning my shirt. She seemed to enjoy undressing me, as next she helped me out of my jacket, then shirt, though replacing the tie she'd only loosened back around my neck. I felt her walk around behind me, anticipation as to what was going to happen next suddenly focusing my entire attention on her movements. Which is when I felt the press of her bare breasts against my back as she lightly began rubbing them against me. I felt it as she shivered, she was obviously excited, and I was becoming even more so myself. Something about this eerie erotic silence was catchy. I was really starting to get into this. I now felt her hands reaching around me as she fumbled briefly with my belt. I felt like a present slowly being unwrapped. And I guess in a way, I was.

Stepping back around in front of me, she led me over to what appeared to be some sort of divan, or oversized chair. I felt her hand press against my chest, forcing me backwards where I quickly found myself sitting down. Next came my shoes, socks, and finally my pants, which she quickly and easily removed, discarding them to join the rest of my clothing. I sat now only in a pair of boxers and the tie she'd replaced around my neck. Wearing the boxers for the moment was hardly worth the effort as my cock had long ago discovered the opening in the fly, now standing fully erect peeking up through it. I felt her long soft hair caress my legs as she leaned over, planting a light delicate kiss on my prick, causing it to lurch, throbbing excitedly.

Though I heard movement, I couldn't tell what it was that she was doing, as she stepped back, appearing to do nothing more than evaluate her gift. Once again I felt a little self-couscous, and though my prick hadn't softened, it was certainly thinking about it.

Suddenly I heard a faint 'click'. The sound of a woman's voice startled me. It was obviously a recording however, and sounded faintly like Emily.

"Please, remove your underwear, and then begin stroking yourself for me while I watch. I will tell you when I wish for you to stop," the woman's voice indicated.

There was another faint 'click' as the tape recorder was stopped. Obviously, this had all been well choreographed, and planned for ahead of time. I did as I'd been asked however, pulling off my boxers until I sat there totally in the nude now, except for the ridicules tie she had left hanging around my neck. Unable to see, I could only fantasize, wondering what she looked like, more importantly, wondering what she was doing as I sat there playing with myself. Once again that silent question was answered as I heard soft moans coming from a short distance away. Whatever it was she was doing, she was enjoying it. Enjoying watching me pleasuring myself, which in a way was weirdly exciting.

I don't know how long I sat there masturbating, but I was really starting to get into it, no longer wondering if I should, or shouldn't cum. I figured if she wanted me to stop before I did, she'd say so. And if she didn't, well then... it was her own piss-poor planning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.