Masturbation Club
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I didn't hear anything from Emily at the club for nearly two days. But I didn't mind that so much. It gave me a chance to catch up on some much-needed rest, and to finalize a few projects I'd been working on.

I had just gotten back to the hotel, entered my room, and saw the message light flashing on the telephone next to my bed. I smiled listening to the message that had been left for me, and called Emily.

"Masturbation Club, this is Emily."

"Emily, this is David, I got your message," I began.

"Oh hi David!" she said enthusiastically. "Sorry it's taken so long getting back to you, but I've been working on a couple of really good possibilities. And, I wanted to let you know that we've received some very positive comments with regards to your participation in the club. Although you're a 'new-bee' as we call our first time clients, I think I have a couple of really exciting options for you if your interested in hearing about them."

I told her that I was pretty open to just about anything, but would definitely want to have a few more details before making a commitment. That, and I had one other question for her. "I don't mind telling you, I'm a little surprised that these encounters are only twenty bucks a pop," I said curiously. Emily laughed.

"Yeah, we get asked that a lot. The reason being is, the charges are strictly to pay for administrative costs. None of the participants receive a dime for any of this. They're strictly in it for the fun and excitement, all volunteer. Which keeps things legal for one thing, and for another, since we're not using 'professionals', our membership consists of every day people, some influential yes, but people just like you and me."

"Ok, that makes sense then I guess," I told her. "So... tell me about these other two options."

"Well, I've got a husband and wife team," she began. "But they normally see only other husband and wives together. It just so happens that we've got a special situation that's developed with a businesswoman that's in town just for this evening. It's dinner, drinks, and then the four of you can take it from there if your interested. Our couple has agreed to meet with the two of you, even though you're not a married couple. I've already spoken to the other woman who would more or less be your date for the evening. She's fine with the set-up if you are."

"Sounds good to me, I don't see a problem with that. In fact, it sounds like a lot of fun!" I admitted excitedly.

"Good, I'll contact everyone and let them know it's a go," Emily said enthusiastically. "The second one I have for you to think about is a little more involved. And again, because you are new to our service, I normally wouldn't be making you this offer at this time. However, since you won't be in town much longer, and because we have received such a great response, I thought I'd offer it to you anyway."

Emily explained to me that it involved a group of participating partners, and clients that were periodically contacted for larger group type activities. There was a very secretive access that was pretty involved in even getting inside the establishment where the special parties were arranged. Normally limited to Club Partners, and long time participating clients, she felt that offering this opportunity to me might also give me a chance to consider joining on as a life-time member, if after going I was still interested.

Admittedly, after having listened to the finer details, I told her to go ahead a book me for the upcoming weekend. It was something to look forward to before wrapping things up here and heading back home again.

In the meantime, I had a dinner engagement to go to this evening. I had a date, 'no date' partner who would basically only be there for the same reasons I would be. I didn't really know what to expect, but the idea of being with three strangers, all of who where going to be there for the same reasons as I was, was strangely appealing.

I took a cab and arrived at a surprisingly exclusive downtown restaurant, which was located on the top floor of well-known hotel. I couldn't imagine much of anything being able to take place in a setting such as this, figuring that the dinner and drinks part would be more of a getting acquainted period of time before any activities actually took place. " Where ever that may be," I thought

The Maitre d' quickly escorted me to my table. The husband and wife team were already there waiting. My companion however had not yet arrived, but I was early.

"How do you do?" I said introducing myself. "My name is Arnold with a Q," still feeling a bit silly with this coded introduction I was asked to give them.

I received a knowing smile from the foxy looking brunet who remained seated. Her husband however, stood in greeting shaking my hand as he introduced themselves.

"You may call us Pete and Jackie," he announced. Clearly making it evident that these were not their real names.

We'd been seated near a large window overlooking the city. I immediately noticed that though a few other tables held customers, no others had been seated anywhere's close to where we were. Pete saw my curious look as I glanced about the room, once again turning to face them smiling nervously.

"You might be interested in knowing this as I don't know how much Emily has told you. But we have several very prominent, influential members associated with the club. As such, many of them have certain contacts with the various hotels, clubs and restaurants throughout the city. Whenever an adventure has been planned, certain arrangements are made, such as this one. In that way, we're given some assurance of privacy without necessarily detracting away from the excitement of the 'danger' from being in a public place."

I nodded my head in understanding, feeling a little more comfortable. Obviously we'd been given special seating so as to enjoy our 'special' evening together, yet... there was the normal flow of regular customers to the restaurant that kept the excitement of meeting like this in public an ongoing thrill. Admittedly, it really was exciting wondering what if anything would take place in a setting such as this.

I could only guess, but Pete and Jackie appeared to be in their late thirties or early forties. Pete had salt and peppered colored hair with only faint traces of silver coursing through it. He also had what my wife would call "Bedroom-eyes". I noticed as I shook his hand, that he had a slight bump on his nose. Obviously it had been broken at one time or another, but rather than detract from his rugged handsomeness, it seemed to add character to it, also accentuating his deep piercing blue eyes. When he'd stood, I realized he was slightly taller than I was, judging him to be slightly over six feet.

Jackie, though she remained sitting, was a very alluring and darkly sensual looking woman. Her dark hair was cut short but attractively styled. The dress she was wearing was cut extremely low in a plunging 'V' neckline that gave hint of two very full soft rounded breasts. She had a near alabaster white complexion, which contrasted extremely well with her dark hair and the deep blue nearly black dress she was wearing. But it was her smile that was most captivating, even more alluring than her attire.

"We're so glad that you were able to join us," she said, ending with that smile I had just fallen in love with.

Pete had already ordered an expensive bottle of wine, asking me if I would like a glass. I did. As he poured the wine, Jackie caught my attention quite unexpectedly with a very frank question.

"Are you comfortable enough to masturbate in front of strangers?" she asked simply, flashing me that fucking smile.

I guess I shouldn't have been as shocked or as surprised as I was by her question. After all, that was one of the reasons we were all here in the first place.

"Actually, I am pretty new to it," I responded a bit shyly.

"Masturbating? Or meeting strangers to masturbate in front of?" she teased wickedly.

At least the ice was broken. I laughed at her comment, feeling the tension immediately drain along with my nervousness. Especially when she shifted in her seat, nearly exposing one of those delicious looking breasts. Obviously they had done this sort of thing before. Jackie was certainly comfortable with herself, treating me almost immediately as though we'd been friends for a long time. Her boldness was not only refreshing, but her flirtatiousness was extremely erotic and very, very sensual. Once again, Jackie caught me off guard however.

"In case you haven't noticed, I have been playing with myself ever since you arrived."

Only then did I actually take notice of the fact that her hand had indeed remained under the table outside of my view. She lifted it a second later presenting it to her husband. I watched Pete briefly inhale the aroma that lingered on her fingers as he sniffed them, reminding me how he'd done similarly when first opening and checking out the wine. Only then did he delicately slip her extended middle finger between his lips, sucking it.

"Hmmm. You taste particularly naughty tonight!" he complimented. "I am really looking forward to this evening!" he added looking over towards me.

Jackie ran her tongue over her lips, winking at me.

"Ah. Our other guest has arrived!" Pete exclaimed, turning both Jackie and mine attention back towards the entryway.

Once again the Maitre 'd arrived. The red headed woman he'd escorted to our table smiled, thanked him, waiting momentarily for him to depart before introducing herself.

I had already stood holding out her chair for her to sit down in.

"I'm sorry I'm so late," she announced apologetically. "But my Taxi was late in picking me up!"

More easily than I had done, she introduced herself as Sharon with a Y, nodding towards me as she accepted her seat making herself comfortable, extending her hand towards Pete who was also standing.

I had to smile now being on the receiving end of such an introduction finding all this password, code stuff to be both exciting as well as exhilarating in a strange sort of way. No doubt about it, sitting here with three total strangers who obviously made a practice of getting together for the express purpose of masturbating together, especially under these pretenses, was like something out of an X-rated James Bond movie. Even as I introduced myself, I couldn't help saying what I said as I introduced myself to the fiery looking redhead.

"Q. ", I said. "Arnold, with a Q."

Everyone laughed at the more than obvious reference especially after quickly explaining how all this secret code name stuff sounded so funny whenever someone was required to introduce themselves.

The woman who had called herself Sharon was petite. If she was an inch or two over five feet I would have been surprised. Sharon had ample breasts however especially for her small frame. As she removed the evening jacket she was wearing, I noticed almost immediately that she was braless. Sharon was wearing an elegantly styled golden-mesh top. I was delighted at both its simplicity, as well as the obvious courage it took wearing something quite so revealing out in public. Both of her perky small breasts peeked tantalizingly through the chain mail like material of the lightweight covering. Both nipples were prominent, hard almost chocolate brown in color, thereby highlighted even more significantly in contrast to the mesh that barely if at all, covered them.

Sharon's thick mane of hair cascaded down on both sides of her perfectly sculptured face, teasingly resting atop both breasts. Her eyes were the lightest blue I had ever seen, with lips so full and sensual that I wanted to kiss them almost immediately.

"This was going to be one hell of an evening!" I thought silently to myself.

And as though to confirm that very point, Jackie then made a request of her husband.

"Pete? Would you be so kind as to exchange places with our Mr. Q here for a moment? I want to play with his cock a little before dinner arrives."

It was obvious to me, and perhaps everyone else, that Jackie was the one in charge here and would no doubt be directing the activities throughout the evening. Which was certainly fine by me.

As Pete and I stood to switch places, Jackie turned towards Sharon.

"And you, I am saving for desert!" she announced suggestively causing Sharon to smile just as wickedly back at her.

"Good. I was hoping that you might. But only for desert?"

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. This was better than I could have ever imagined.

Jackie laughed. "With titties as pretty as yours are, I assure you, I plan on sampling both of them, and a lot... lot more!"

Once again Sharon joined the banter giggling. "I wouldn't mind seeing your tits either!" she said reaching up to thumb each of her hard firm nipples. "Are they as sensitive as mine are?" she questioned.

"Oh yes, very much so!" To my surprise, Jackie actually removed one of her breasts showing us all her beautiful well-rounded breast with incredibly large fat nipples. Easily within reach, Sharon extended her hand, fingering the hard nubbin of flesh momentarily causing Jackie to moan contentedly.

"Hmm, that feels good. I can hardly wait to feel you sucking them too!" she added.

Having exchanged places with Pete, I saw that we would have ample warning of anyone approaching our table. Obviously they had planned this particular seating arrangement for that very reason.

Jackie now turned her attention back towards me. I noticed that her breast remained fully exposed, not having bothered to replace it back inside her dress. "Scoot over closer to me," she said.

I did so, and moments later, felt her fingers deftly unzipping my fly. Although I had chosen to wear boxer shorts this time, freeing my erect cock from the confines of my pants and then my shorts was no major obstacle for her.

"How is it?" Pete asked her.

Once again, I was a little taken aback by the open and casual way Pete and Jackie conversed with one another about the naughty little activities taking place amongst us.

"Very nice," she stated. Speaking to her husband almost like I wasn't even there or aware of what she was doing to me. Which was of course was far from the truth. "He has a nice hard cock," she went on explaining to everyone. And If I thought Jackie had an interestingly lusty smile on her face earlier, it was nothing in comparison to the one, which I now saw on Sharon's beautiful rosy-red flushed face.

I couldn't see whatever it was that Pete was doing, but by Sharon's expression, she too was being petted in some way. She was near glassy-eyed as she sat watching, listening to Jackie's play-by-play commentary as she sat caressing my cock.

"It's a good thing I took it out when I did. He's got juice leaking out of the top of his cock like a sieve!"

Jackie played with me, squeezing my prick until she'd produced even more lubricant before palming the head of my cock with her hand.

"Right now I'm using it to coat the crown of his cock with. It's nice and slippery, just the way yours gets Pete when I play with you this way. Can you hear this?" she questioned causing everyone to suddenly listen more closely to what it was she was doing.

Still jacking my cock, the sounds of my squishy, frothy juice was easily heard as she played with my prick, making as much noise as she possibly could in doing it.

"I'm looking forward to doing that myself!" Sharon chimed in.

"Oh yes, I'm sure Pete is too! I bet his poor hard cock is just aching to be played with right about now, Isn't it honey?" Jackie asked him.

"You can fucking believe it!" Pete stated. "And I'm looking forward to finger-fucking the two of you simultaneously too!" he added.

"Hmm," Sharon moaned with half closed eyes. "That sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to that. "And, I'm looking forward to feeling a cock in each one of my hands," she stated turning her attention back towards me.

I had said very little if anything. The erotic banter-taking place back and forth amongst the three of them was extremely arousing. Not to mention the slow delicate hand strokes I was still receiving under the table.

It was at that moment that I looked up and saw a waiter bringing our first dinner course. I expected Jackie to straighten up, moving away. Instead, she reached over, removing the dinner napkin, and promptly placed it in my lap over my swollen erection instead. She had stopped stroking me, but her hand remained firmly affixed to my cock, even as the waiter began setting our salad's down in front of us.

She still affectionately squeezed it however, milking the head of my dick, which she held between two of her fingers. Once again I felt a pearl of juice escape from my cock, which she used to tweak the spongy head of my prick with.

"Would you care for any pepper?" The waiter asked holding the pepper grinder near by.

Sharon snickered while looking towards Jackie.

"On this?" she said yanking the napkin away from my lap. "Heavens no! It might make me sneeze!" she said easily.

The waiter nearly dropped the pepper grinder, then grinned at Jackie as she recovered my semi-dwindling erection.

"Don't forget to come by the table before we go," Jackie said grinning at him. "I'll give you a nice little tip then," she said once again baring her breast. He grinned at her even wider than he had been.

"Enjoy your salads. I'll return shortly with your dinners," he said walking away.

I was about to comment on Jackie's little prank, though at the moment words failed me, when Jackie turned back towards Sharon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.