Girlfriend Makes Three - Cover

Girlfriend Makes Three

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

That first night's experience between Sam, Sharon, and Ann had been amazing. Later, as they were lying in bed, Sharon couldn't resist asking Sam about it. She was wondering a lot of things after she'd just finished her first threesome with her own husband and her best girlfriend, and Sharon just came right out and asked Sam how it had been having sex with Ann for the first time. Sam had done everything with Ann that he'd done with Sharon. He'd eaten her pussy, he'd fucked her, kissed her, caressed and touched her naked body, and he'd had Ann sucking and stroking his cock just as Sharon had done him. He'd basically gotten two of everything from both Sharon and Ann. In the end, both girls had experienced mulitple orgasms and Sam had come at least three times, too. He'd spurted two big cumloads in both girls pussies and he'd also shot off his cum from having Ann and Sharon sucking him off, and Ann had gotten the goodies from catching his cum in her mouth.

Sharon wasn't sure what answers she wanted to hear her husband, Sam, give her but she couldn't not ask. "Baby, how was it with Ann tonight? Do you enjoy getting to see her naked and fucking her?" Sharon asked.

"Oh yeah, it was great, Sharon. Ann's very hot, isn't she?? But, she's not as sexy and she's not as hot as you, honey," Sam said as he turned over and started kissing Sharon. He was being honest; having Ann's mouth around his cock and feeling up her sexy big D-cup breasts was very erotic but nothing as sexy as Sharon was.

"Did her pussy feel better than mine?" Sharon asked, not being able to keep from hearing comparisons between her pussy and Ann's.

"Honey, it felt really good and I loved being able to fuck her. It was awesome, but still, I don't think fucking her was quite as good as burying my cock inside you, sweetie," and then Sam began caressing and kissing Sharon's naked breasts as she lay there beside him.

"Sharon, you don't regret bringing Ann into our sex lives tonight, do you?" Sam asked as he lowered his lips to Sharon's right nipple. Sam knew he was still pretty virile but as he and Sharon were talking about their sexy evening, his cock was getting hard again for the fifth or sixth time that night.

"No, I just wanted to know what your reactions were and I wanted to know how hot Ann was with you, baby," Sharon said as she loved the feeling of having Sam licking her nipple and starting to turn her on all over again. She was really horny enough to enjoy one more hot fuck with her sexy husband that night and she couldn't wait for him to mount her and fuck her the best of the night in just a few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.