Girlfriend Makes Three - Cover

Girlfriend Makes Three

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Sam and Sharon had been married for a few years and they were very happy in their marriage. They'd met in school and been sweethearts ever since. They lived together for awhile and then got married and now they were loving life and enjoying being with each other and being hot sexy lovers as often as possible.

Sharon was a very attractive young woman in her late 20's and her husband, Sam, was the same age. She had a very pretty face, nice hair and her breasts, B-cup in size, were just right as far as Sam was concerned. He and Sharon thoroughly enjoyed fucking and enjoying all kinds of sexual play in bed. Sharon delighted in the ways that Sam lavished attention and lots of hot sexy caresses and kisses on her and she always loved it when they'd make love. He could fuck her and make her cum so good that it was overwhelming.

Several months earlier, Sam and Sharon had begun a little game after they'd be lying in bed following making love. They would talk about their personal sexual fantasies and then one evening Sharon asked Sam if there were any of her girlfriends that he'd ever fantasized about fucking. Sam answered, "No, none that I can think of," and as Sharon went through her different girlfriends, he'd always tell her that he didn't really ever fantasize about them.

Then, Sharon thought of one of her closest girlfriends, Ann, that she'd known for quite some time. She asked Sam if he'd ever thought about fucking Ann, and he immediately said, "No". Sharon noticed how quickly Sam had said, "No" so she decided to press him on the subject of her girlfriend, Ann. She was a very attractive young blonde about the same age as them and she was single. Ann and Sharon shared long walks together almost daily and they'd gotten to where they talked about every kind of subject that women share on. One thing that had come up were their different sexual experiences and Ann had shared in detail with Sharon how she'd had several threesomes where she'd been the only woman with two guys having sex with her. Eventually, Sharon got Sam to admit that of all her girlfriends, he had thought about and considered fucking Ann. He just hadn't been sure she'd appreciate him sharing those sexual thoughts and desires with her.

"Would you like to actually fuck her sometime?" Sharon asked Sam as they lay there in bed, thinking and fantasizing about bringing another girl into their sexual experiences.

"Yeah, Sharon, I really would like to see if she'd be interested in playing with us sometime," Sam said as he felt his cock grow hard from just imagining what it would be like to see Ann naked and to have her there with them when they wanted to play around sometime. Almost as soon as Sharon actually got Sam to admit that he'd actually fantasized and thought about what it would be like to fuck Ann, she began to come up with a multitude of inner questions about what actually having Ann in their lives in an intimate way might do to her and Sam's loving sexual relationship. She began to ask Sam questions and he began to give her his honest responses so that she soon felt it was worth the chance to approach Ann with an invitation to join her and Sam in bed one evening.

Sam and Sharon finally agreed on a Friday night when they hoped they'd be able to pull off a sexy hot threesome with Ann. That afternoon, Sam had called Sharon's cell phone repeatedly, asking her sexy intimate questions about what their threesome would be like and letting her know that he was so hot to actually be with her and her blonde girlfriend Ann at the same time.

Sharon had arranged with Ann for the three of them to go out for dinner, and then to go to a friendly neighborhood bar where they could drink and dance. They met at the restaurant and the three of them enjoyed what seemed to be a normal dinner out with a husband, wife and one of the female friends along, too. Later, at the bar, Sharon had told Sam she'd "let him dance with Ann" and while she danced with some other men there, Sharon kept watching Sam and Ann to see how they were getting along. Sharon felt an occasional pang of doubt and concern as she saw clearly that Sam and Ann were hitting it off very nicely. She wondered if she'd made a big mistake in their taking what were normally harmless sexual fantasies much further than they'd ever planned.

Sharon felt her pussy grownig wet and her nipples hard and very aroused as she saw how Ann and Sam danced together very closely, and she knew from having danced with Sam many many times exactly what he was doing to Ann. Sam was getting his hands all over her ass and her body and she was getting the chance to feel how hard his cock was inside his jeans. She knew that unless Ann really didn't get it, she had to know that Sam wanted her sexually and that he was very aroused from being out there on the dance floor with her.

Finally, the three of them headed back to Sam and Sharon's house where they could be alone after their dinner and dancing at the bar. Sharon left the room to go get them all something to drink and when she walked back into the family room, she saw that Sam was actually already in the process of unbuttoning Ann's shirt to take it off. He already had her shirt over half unbuttoned when Sharon said, "OK, guys, I think we all need to stop right here and make sure that everyone's OK with where this is going.'

Sam said that he was more than OK with it, Ann looked into her girlfriend's eyes and said, "Sharon, I'm OK with it too as long as you are," and then Sharon said, "Well, I just wanted to make sure we're all in agreement because we're about to do someting that the three of us have never done before."

Sharon looked straight in Sam's and Ann's eyes again to confirm that everyone was in total agreement. It was very obvious that Sam had already taken the initiative with Ann to start undressnig her and Sharon had also seen Sam kiss Ann one time on the dance floor and she knew they were all at a state of sexual arousal and tension that wasn't going to be denied.

"OK, guys, then let's have fun with whatever happens tonight," Sharon said, as she watched Sam resume unbuttoning Ann's shirt, and her girlfriend started unbuttoning Sam's shirt and unfastening his belt and his zipper, too. Sharon removed her own shirt and pulled her jeans off and when she got those off, she was only wearing a sexy demi-bra and a very hot thong panty that she'd bought that afternoon. She'd bought Ann a similar thong and the two girls were only wearing their bras and thongs as they helped Sam go ahead and get out of his clothes as well.

Then, Sharon took the initiative in getting Sam's cock out of his briefs, and she got her husband's totally hard cock in her hands and looked over at Ann, "Girl, you want to share some of this too?" and Sharon opened her mouth and began licking Sam's cockhead and up and down along the shaft of her hardon. Ann immediately moved to join Sharon, and she got her mouth right down at Sam's cock, licking it and taking the head in her mouth whenever Sharon didn't have it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.