The Traveler-Binghamton/Scranton - Cover

The Traveler-Binghamton/Scranton

Copyright© 2005 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the second of The Traveler series. Roger finds out that all good deeds are returned to you three-fold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Slow  

Roger walked to his room. He opened the door and saw that the maids had been there and the room was spic and span. He took off his shirt and shoes and lay down on top of the covers. It had been a very interesting day.

He was about to get undressed when his phone rang

"Can you come to my room?" Janice asked, "Just walk on in. The door is unlocked."

Roger jumped out of bed, thinking something was wrong. He didn't bother to put his shirt or shoes back on. He stepped into the hall and saw that it was deserted. He softly knocked on Janice's door and then opened the door and walked in. The room was dark and when he started to reach for the light Janice told him to leave the light off and sit on the bed.

As he sat on the bed she turned to him, "I want you to make love to me."

"Janice, you don't have too..."

She cut him off, "I know that. I want you to. I have to know if...

She couldn't finish her sentence. He got up and began taking his clothes off. Janice watched his every move. When he was naked he turned to her and she smiled when she looked at his cock. He slid under the covers and found that she was naked too. He gently pulled her to him and kissed her. She responded to his kiss and put her arm around his waist.

She looked into his eyes, "If I ask you to stop, will you? I'm not sure..."

He kissed her again, "Of course I will. I want this to be special for you. We can go as slow as you want."

He continued to kiss her softly. When he moved his hand to her breast he felt her stiffen slightly and he gently caressed each breast. He felt a scar on the side of her breast and he cursed the Beame brothers in his mind. He alternated between kissing her lips and letting her nipples slip between his lips. Each time his lips sucked on her nipple she moaned. After a long while he began to kiss her stomach and soon began to work lower. He moved around between her legs and caressed her inner thighs and her ass. He lowered his head and began to run his tongue the length of her slit. His tongue found her clit and when he touched it she moaned and raised her hips to him. He began to run his tongue around her clit and soon she began to slowly raise her hips to meet his tongue.

As his tongue kept massaging her clit he slowly started to slide two fingers into her. It was several minutes before he had both fingers in her as far as they would go. He began to massage her g-spot. As soon as he found it she bucked her hips up and grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her. Within minutes she was bucking her hips hard and she let out a gasp and held his face against her and began to thrash about. She put the side of her hand into her mouth and bit hard to keep from crying out.

When her orgasms finally subsided he moved up next to her and took her into his arms. She held him also and she was very quiet for a long time.

She leaned forward and kissed him, "Wow, it looks like some things still work. I forgot how good it feels. You're a very kind and considerate lover."

She reached between them and grabbed his cock, "There's still one test. I have to know."

He kissed her and caressed her breasts and flank for a long time. When she began to respond to his caresses he moved between her legs and moved forward. As the head of his cock touched her he looked up and saw that she had her eyes tightly closed and her fists were clenched so tight that her knuckles were white. He very slowly eased the head of his cock into her and then paused. He began to tell her how beautiful she was and how her body was perfect and she slowly began to relax. It was several minutes before he was all of the way inside of her. He paused for a while and he saw that she still had her eyes closed but her fists weren't clenched anymore.

"Ready?" he asked.

She nodded and he pulled back until he was almost completely out of her and then slowly entered her again. As he slowly increased the speed he felt her begin to move beneath him. After a while she began to meet each of his thrusts with her hips. Suddenly she grabbed him and held him close as she experienced another orgasm. He let her breathing return to normal and he began to thrust into her again, slowly increasing his speed. After a while she began matching his thrusts again and as she tensed he emptied himself into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.