Night's Kiss - Cover

Night's Kiss

Copyright© 2005 by bkreader

Chapter 1: Darkness

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Darkness - Bruce was a normal guy. Now he's been changed into a vampire by a beautiful woman he just met. This is a story about how he learns about himself, and of all the fun he'll have in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Bruce knew he should be disturbed by the complete lack of any light or indeed any sensation, but he found it soothing.

"I wonder why my neck doesn't hurt. That girl I met last night was into some rough stuff," he thought.

Bruce tried to understand why he even let the girl bite him. He didn't mind rough sex, actually he thoroughly enjoyed it, but he enjoyed on being on the giving end.

His eyes open. Light that burns and blinds his eyes is the only thing that he can make out in the room.

"Wake up my love," a mysterious and lilting female voice rings in his ears. Her words but a whisper yet he hears them as loudly as if she had screamed them.

The melodious voice continues to speak and his ears begin to adjust enough to hear the words at a conversational volume and not at a scream. "You have slept long enough. It is time for you to awaken so that you may feed and grow strong."

The voice continues to whisper encouragement and gradually his senses return to a livable level. Little by little, Bruce opens his eyes to a squint; his slowly returning vision finally allows him to make out the woman who has been softly talking. As he opens his eyes further, he can see her pale skin, and when combined with her short red hair she was a stunning sight. His eyes notice every detail of her. Brilliant green eyes, a light spattering of freckles on her cheeks, a small scar on the side of her neck, and finally, her fangs.

Ah, it was the woman he met at that club last night. They had gone back to her place for some hedonistic fun. The night had gone wonderfully, and images of her bound and on her knees before him flash before his eyes.

Hold on. He remembers that she didn't have fangs when she'd asked him up to her apartment last night, and she didn't have fangs when she'd given him a mind numbing blowjob so where the hell had they come from? Bruce's face radiated confusion, and the woman giggled when she noticed his expression.

"What the hell happened?" he demanded in a croaking voice. "Why'd I pass out, and why am I so thirsty?"

"Well... ummmm... the thing is..." she said.

"Spit it out or do I need to whip it out of you?" Bruce was in no mood to listen to her stalling and his voice showed it.

"Oh, yes please" Her eyes lit up with glee at the idea. "But I'll explain and you can just do that for fun" She gave him a knowing wink. "Would you like some coffee first?"

Bruce licks his dry lips, "Yeah, that would be nice, but I better be getting some answers too."

The beautiful woman leads Bruce from the bed to another room where she offers him a comfortable recliner to sit in. As he sinks into the comfortable chair she hurries into the kitchen and soon returns with a cup of hot coffee.

"Here you are Sir. Would you like anything else?"

Bruce sips from the cup. He looks up at her and asks, "This will be fine, but now I want some explanations. Starting with why I'm still so damned thirsty even after I've had some coffee."

"Well Sir, I found in you qualities that I need and I took it upon myself to change you so that we could be together. I bit you and changed you so you'd be like me."

She continues to speak but Bruce sat up and grabs her hair hard. He yanks her to her knees and demands "You can explain all that later. Right now the important fact is that you bit me. You bit ME, and if there's one thing I can't stand it's a good submissive girl suddenly switching on me."

"I'm sorry Sir. It was the only way to change you. A bite is the only way to make a new vampire. I know that may be hard to believe, but it's true. You now drink blood, are incredibly strong, invulnerable to most things that would have killed you when you were human, and your senses are now so sensitive you could hear a man's heartbeat from a block away or read a book from across the room."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.