The Artist, Her Master and Muse - Cover

The Artist, Her Master and Muse

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord's Apprentice

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow Caroline and Noah through their adventures in New Jersey and beyond. As they share a love for each other and a love of D/s. Join them in their journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

In the morning, Caroline wakes up to find Noah still asleep. She's thinking, well, I must be all rested out. Good. She gets up, heads for kitchen, puts on a pot of coffee, checks the fridge to see if they need anything to make breakfast with (its all there), and heads to the bathroom, turns on the water for her shower. As she wait for the hot water to travel through the pipes, she lays out the terry cloth mat and the towels that they'll be needing to dry themselves with. She sees their robes hanging behind the door. She steps into the glass enclosed shower, relaxing under the warm spray and there he is are behind her, kissing her neck. So, so, lovely. she picks up the soap and a big soft sponge and begins washing his body, paying close attention to his cock, balls and ass. Sliding her soapy finger in and out of his ass and hearing him moan with pleasure. He's pushing her down on her knees before him, sliding his fingers through her hair as she moves to take his cock in her mouth. Sucking him, up and down, up and down, while moving her finger ever so slowly in and out of his ass in the same rhythm. He is moaning louder now as he begins to move his hips and fuck her mouth in earnest. Increasing the speed, she needs to take a breath, the water is starting to choke her. She moves her mouth away for just a moment and go back to the glorious task, when he grabs her head, pulls her up and puts her against the soapstone wall of the shower, wraps her legs around his waist, holds her very close and kisses her, his tongue reaching so far into her mouth that it feels like his cock going down her throat. Amazing!!!!!!!!!! I love it so!!!! His fingers playing with her pussy which has been rubbing against his pubic mound the whole time. She is so hot, so hot, she just explodes, with his tongue down her throat. He soaps her up washes, rinses and conditions her hair, teasing, biting, licking and generally keeping her in a frenzied state as she strokes your cock slowly, keeping it hard, taking him to the edge and back again, just the way he likes, "we can do this for hours and then when you do cum, it is so, so, so explosive." Smiling at each other, they are thinking, "I love that."

Anyway, back to our story folks. They get out of the shower just as the hot water is running out. She dries him off, and then herself, they grab their robes and head to the kitchen for coffee. Caroline peeks in the fridge to think of what to make for breakfast, hmmmmmm, She takes out the orange juice, the cream for the coffee, some strawberries for him and some cantaloupe for herself and some yogurt. Then to the cupboard for some oatmeal. Ohhhhhhhhh you look so happy. "What? No bacon and eggs with toast?" She shakes her head no, "not for me. Would you like that?" she asks, rising. "No, my love. I was just teasing you." They sit and eat their breakfast and discuss what to do with the day, their last full day without the kids.

"Should we go for a drive in the country? "Well, we definitely need to wash the bedding" she says, "because it smells like an orgy in there, with good reason, but we should do the laundry." They strip the bed and take everything over to the laundromat, read magazines and sip coffee while the load washes and dries. Go back home, make the bed, close the windows and she's ready to head out the door in jeans and top. He stops her and tells her that she needs to change. She pulls off her jeans while he fondles her, they start to kiss and before they know it she's kneeling before him with his cock in her mouth sucking him, fucking him with her mouth, his hands in her hair, he pulls her up and away from his cock with a groan from them both when he starts to kiss her mouth again, they just can't get enough of each other. They are so hot for each other, and there they are back in the bed his fingers on her breasts fondling, pinching he's sucking her nipples as he plays her entire body like a finely tuned instrument. His mouth is everywhere, the feel of his fingers on her thighs make her cum. "This is amazing! Utterly, completely amazing, I cannot believe the way I cum for you my Master" she says panting as yet another powerful orgasm rips through her. He rolls off and laughs. Before they know it its mid afternoon and the plans for a drive in the country are shot.

"Ok, let's shower and dress, I've had a thought. Will you let me take us to somewhere new and different?" Master thinks for a moment, this will mean that he's not in control of something.

"Hmmmmmmmmm, I do like the occasional surprise. What should I wear?" "Black, I say." So, you don you black slacks, black button down shirt and black sport jacket. I put on a pale pink cardigan, with a pale pink demi bra underneath pink stockings and black garter belt with a flirty black skirt, not too short but short enough with silver buttons down the side.

We climb into my minivan, pull out of the parking lot to my apartment. Caroline points the van east and head toward New York, making a right turn just before the Lincoln Tunnel and going into Hoboken for a late afternoon stroll, some dinner and people watching. They park near the park that runs along the river and walk hand in hand looking at the skyline on this sunny late spring afternoon, watching the ferries go back and fourth, bringing the commuters to and from the city. They stroll over to Washington Avenue to see what's been happening since she was here last. We stop for a drink in a bar at happy hour, watch the people unwinding from their day. They all look stressed, living in such an expensive place does take a toll on you we say to each other. Having to work so hard just to keep up with the bills. We pay our check, take our leave and stroll down a couple of more blocks, drinking in the history of the town, peeking into the shops and galleries that interest us. You are beginning to appreciate that the area's people definitely have a bad rap, because everyone is so friendly and helpful. "How is this possible? New York/New Jersey has a terrible reputation for rudeness and that hasn't been the case at all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.