Addiction - Cover

Addiction

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

After a trip to a hair stylist where Maria's dark curls were cut and styled in a shorter, more youthful coiffure, Jimmy made good on his boast and spent that entire afternoon and evening reaming Maria's luscious body, bringing the woman to uncountable and unbelievable climax after climax. And also true to his boast, Maria, worn out, sore and exhausted from Jimmy's unrelenting carnal assault, finally begged him to stop, but her surrender to his will and sexual dominance only gave him new life and it was more than a dozen orgasms later that Maria finally fainted from exhaustion and Jimmy, smiling with complete satisfaction ended the session.

"I... I'm sorry I fainted," she apologized, regaining consciousness. "I just couldn't take any more."

He smiled. "It's okay. No woman can take all I can give. Besides you're getting to be a better fuck, although I do want you to start grinding your hips more when I suck you off."

"I... I will Jimmy. I promise."

"You're learning to deep throat pretty well, but you're not swallowing fast enough when I cum in your mouth."

"It's just that there's so much. It's hard to swallow fast enough."

He grinned. "See? I told you I was more man than you could handle."

"Yes, you are Jimmy. I just worry that I'm not enough woman for you."

"You just remember to do what I tell you and you'll do fine."

"Yes Jimmy," she replied, in complete surrender and compliance. In the back of her mind, Maria realized that there was not a lot of difference between what Pedro Juarez would have had her do if she had gone to work for him and what Jimmy was having her do. Well, perhaps there was one crucial difference. Working for Juarez it would have been an endless string of strange, often ugly, maybe disease ridden men who would have been ravishing her body. Jimmy, on the other hand, might be turning her into a whore, but she was his whore, giving her body to a young, handsome man who knew exactly how to bring her to heights of pleasure she had no idea even existed while she had been married to Ricardo.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later," he said getting up and dressing.

"Can't I come with you?" she pleaded.

"Not this time baby. I got a job or two to do for the guy I work for. I'll be back later."

"I'll miss you Jimmy."

"I bet you will."

He started out the door.

"Jimmy," she cried, causing him to turn back to her, "I love you."

"Of course you do, baby." He smiled and was gone.

Maria felt sore in every part of her body, but it was a delicious soreness. Her repeated monstrous orgasms had left her weary, but sexually sated as never before. I am his woman, she thought, hugging herself with an emotional satisfaction she had not felt since losing Ricardo. Absent mindedly she fingered the small simple necklace her mother had given her years ago. It was now her only true possession, if you discounted the clothes Jimmy had bought for her. A look of inspiration swept over her face and she leaped from the bed and quickly dressed.

She dared not venture far in a city so large and unfamiliar, but after asking several pedestrians she located a pawn shop not far from the apartment where she was disappointed to learn that the necklace, although sterling silver, was not worth nearly what she had hoped. When she explained she needed the money to buy a present for the man she loved, the man behind the counter said he had some items for men for which he would be willing to trade for the necklace. Maria found a small money clip with a cheap stone decoration, the only thing she saw which might please Jimmy and which she could afford. So with some trepidation but also enthusiasm to please her new found love, she made the trade, clutched the money clip in her hand and returned to the apartment and changed into the most revealing of the lingerie sets they had purchased that morning to anxiously await the object of her affection. She realized with only some trepidation but a great deal of satisfaction, that Jimmy was quickly becoming the center of her life.

Hours later, when he, at last, walked through the door, she sprang to him, her breasts bouncing quite visibly under the sheer material, her coal black pubic hair showing through the all but transparent panties.

"I have something for you," she smiled. But it was obvious he was distracted. "I... I got this just for you."

"Uh, thanks baby," he said glancing at the money clip then dismissing it by tossing it onto the dresser top.

"What is it Jimmy? What's wrong?" she asked trying to contain her own disappointment.

"I don't understand it. Yesterday when that bet paid off I was sure things had turned around, that things were going my way at last. Then tonight I laid everything on what should have been a sure thing, but those damned Pistons lost by eight. Eight points! Would you believe that?"

"Jimmy I don't understand."

"We're flat broke baby. Not a cent."

"Nothing?' she asked in astonishment.

"Nothing!" he reiterated.

"We... we can take back the clothes," she cried, "get a refund."

"That store doesn't give refunds baby."

"Then what are we going to do? I know," she brightened, "I'll get a job. I'll go out first thing in the morning and..."

"Baby, any job you get you won't get paid for at least two weeks. We got rent due in a couple of days and what are we gonna eat in the meantime?" She fell silent, depleted of ideas. "Wait, there might be a way," he said. She looked up in anticipation, confident of his resourcefulness. "There's a strip club a few blocks down. Tonight is amateur night."

"I don't unders..." she started.

"Yeah," he began, warming to the idea. "They offer a hundred bucks to the best stripper."

"Stripper? You want me to... to... ?"

"Hey, it's no big thing. You wouldn't be showing much more than you showed that salesman today."

"But on a stage Jimmy... In front of a crowd of strange people!"

"You can do it Maria, just like you did today at the shoe store, only to music and you got to dance a little."

"Jimmy, I just couldn't."

The look of disappointment, even anger was instant. "You my woman or not?"

"Yes, Jimmy, of course but..."

"But nothing! Now put on some clothes, but bring that outfit along too," he said motioning to what she was wearing."

"Jimmy, please don't make me do this!"

"Hey, nobody's making you do anything. You say you're my woman, but then you turn around and won't even help me out of a jam. Some woman!"

"Jimmy, I do want to help, just not this!"

"Well, unless you're got a rich old uncle who just died and left you a fortune, just how the hell are we gonna come up with the money?"

There was a moment of silence, the two facing each other as Maria's mind worked feverishly to come up with an alternative, but within a few moments she knew it was hopeless.

"Jimmy, what you're asking..."

"I know baby, but just this once to help me out."

"But I wouldn't even know what to do."

"Hey, how hard is it to dance around and take your clothes off?"

"If I am to win, I had better be able to do more than that."

"You're right. Okay, I've been to a few strip clubs in my time," he said consulting his watch then selecting and putting a CD in the stereo. "We've got a little time before the contest begins. I'll show you what to do." With that he pushed play on the stereo and some rhythmic music issued forth. "Now the first thing you want to do is..."


A little over an hour later they were walking into the seedy club. Loud bump and grind music blared from large speakers on the walls while a blonde, whose face and body had seen better days proceeded to unclasp her bra and fling it into the crowd. her sagging breasts the subjects of catcalls and rude remarks from the crowd of perhaps twenty-five or thirty almost exclusively men.

Maria looked to Jimmy, fear in her eyes.

"It's okay baby. She's a dog and they know it. When you get up there and show 'em that beautiful face and gorgeous body it'll be a different story." He walked her over to the bar and caught the eye of the heavy set bartender. "Looks like the contest has already started."

"Oh, well sorta. That's Mabel up there. She shows up every week insisting we let her into the contest. So we start a little early and let her do her thing so we can get it out of the way and get to the real contestants. I can't imagine why she would want to stand up there and take all that abuse, but that's Mabel. Actually you've got about ten minutes before the show starts."

"Too late for Maria here to get in the contest?" asked Jimmy.

"No, not at all. Actually we have only five other girls tonight. There's a big convention in town and most of the better looking girls ply their trade at the local hotels where they can make a lot more money."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.