Addiction - Cover

Addiction

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Jimmy, you shouldn't. This is too much!" she implored, as he pulled a skin tight elastic mini dress from the rack and motioned for her to try it on.

Again her eyes almost bugged when she held it up and recognized the very revealing nature of the garment.

Maria had heard of Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood, even seen a catalog once, but had gasped at the sensuality of the outfits contained therein and dismissed it as something nice girls just did not wear. Yet here she was and this was the third outfit Jimmy had picked out for her, all the skimpiest and most revealing in a store renowned for showing off a woman's body most provocatively.

"Go ahead baby, you'll look great in it," he smiled.

He had already picked out a mini skirt, blouse and vest and vinyl skirt and body suit combo which she had reluctantly tried on and felt so self conscious in modeling for him. He had approved however and now her main concern was the amount of money he was spending.

"Jimmy, the other two are enough, really."

"Hey, my woman is going to look good wherever she goes. Now go on, let's see how you look in it."

She had never owned more than a simple cotton dress or two at the same time so this modest spree seemed to her an absolute exorbitance. She no longer cared about the outfits immodesty. Jimmy loved her, was doing this for her, a simple village girl, and if his tastes in sex and clothes were quite different from anything she had ever experienced it must simply show how much she had to learn about the world outside her small village. If he would do this for her, the least she could do in return was try to please him in any way she could.

She took the garment into the booth and quickly changed. One of last night's first lessons had been the discarding of the simple bra with instructions never to wear one again unless he requested it. It didn't matter anyway because the dress was much too tight and would have shown bra lines horribly. Even though she was aware that this was the shortest and most revealing outfit yet, she still blushed slightly when she glanced into the dressing room mirror. Her cleavage was so deep her aureoles showed even though the nipples were covered (barely). She turned to find the hem line so short the cheeks of her buttocks were plainly visible and her panties kept showing. Never in a thousand years would she have even considered such an outrageously sexy dress, but if it pleased Jimmy, then there would be no hesitation. More than once last night she had brought up the issue of her age and how much older than he she was. But Jimmy, in that irresistibly charming manner, had reassured her she was absolutely gorgeous and would put any twenty year old to shame.

She started out, then once again caught sight of the white panties, so distracting from the glittering deep blue of the dress. She wanted so badly for him to approve that Maria, in a moment of utter unladylike behavior, slipped off the panties and exited the booth to show her man what he wanted to see.

He was all smiles as she walked, self consciously, past the salesperson to an open area where, in her bare feet, she modeled the outfit by turning first one way than another and walking back and forth, swaying her hips just as he had instructed her last night.

"Perfect," he announced. "God, baby, what a body! We'll take all three," he said to the sales girl who smiled. Even though working in such a store she had seen few women, except for a few of the higher priced call girls actually try on, let alone buy, such a revealing outfit. She had to admit however, that the woman did indeed have a body worth showcasing in such a dress and secretly envied Maria for how provocative, if cheap, she looked.

"I'll be right back," smiled Maria, walking toward the changing booth.

"Leave it on... just the way it is," said Jimmy.

"But I..." she started, remembering what she had discarded in the dressing room.

"I said just the way it is," he repeated, his eyes catching hers.

"Of course Jimmy... just the way it is," she repeated.

After selecting several pairs of silk thong panties, some nearly non existent lingerie and several pairs of patterned and fishnet stockings, Jimmy steered her to the shoe department, isolated toward the back and to one side, where a young man quickly approached them.

"Hello, I'm Todd. May I be of assistance?" he asked warmly.

"Yes, I want those beautiful feet in the sexiest shoes you have," answered Maria's paramour.

"I think we have just the thing to match such a beautiful outfit... and woman," replied the salesman bringing a blush to Maria's face. "Now if you'll just take a seat," he continued as he walked back to select a pair for their consideration.

"Oh, I..." she stammered remembering that she wore nothing beneath the dress.

"Go ahead, I'm sure Todd won't mind," smiled Jimmy.

"But Jimmy, I..."

"Maria, you're my woman now. I don't want a woman who's afraid to show what she's got. Now sit down and and let that young guy enjoy the show."

Shocked, but not daring to disappoint Jimmy, she took a seat next to him while trying unsuccessfully to pull the hem down further. It was no use however and before she could think of anything else to try besides crossing her legs, the salesman was back with a dazzling pair of metallic silver, open toed sandals with straps designed to wrap around her legs past the calf.

Maria squirmed visibly as Todd sat on a small stool facing her and lifted the shoes from the box.

"No, I like the shoe but I want her in higher heels," pronounced Jimmy.

"But this is a four inch heel, sir."

"Do you have it in a five inch heel?"

"Of course," responded Todd who was quickly back with the stiletto heeled style.

Maria looked into Jimmy's eyes which were filled with delight. He was obviously enjoying it. A single flick of his finger and she closed her eyes and uncrossed her legs.

"I think you're going to like the..." Todd came up short as he looked up to see the beautiful legs and thighs leading to a completely bare nest, labial lips quite visible in the glaring showroom lighting.

A slight shiver ran through her as Maria opened her eyes to see the erotic delight in the eyes of the young salesman who obviously wasn't even as old as JImmy.

"Maria has beautiful legs wouldn't you agree?" asked Jimmy, barely containing a snicker.

"Uh... Uh... yes, uh... very beautiful legs," stammered the salesman.

"And thighs! Have you ever seen such sexy thighs?"

"I... I can honestly say I've never seen anything as sexy," answered the young man, swallowing twice, unable to tear his eyes away from the glistening nest only inches away. At last he managed to slip the shoes on Maria's feet, but his hands trembled slightly as he tied the laces over the calves of her legs and his eyes were quickly back between her legs.

At Jimmy's urging Maria stood and walked, modeling the complete outfit, a bit wobbly on the spike heels which she had never worn before. At Jimmy's behest she returned to her seat and again, with resignation, spread her legs for the young shoe salesman who, needless to say, had never experienced anything like this before.

"Isn't she about the sexiest thing you've ever seen?" smiled Jimmy looking back over the store to verify they were alone.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," said Todd lifting his eyes to hers for a moment and bringing bright crimson to the thoroughly shamefaced woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.