Crossroads Rules - Cover

Crossroads Rules

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life gets interesting for Sid when he discovers what it means to be a hero according to the rules of Crossroads.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction  

Sid stepped through the portal and gazed upon the loveliness that was Sally Caretaker. It was hard to believe that she looked even lovelier since his last visit. All thoughts and questions Sid had wanted to ask flew from his mind to be replaced by desire for this woman. He moved to her like a man possessed.

Sally’s smile could have lit the night brighter than a full moon. Her translucent green gown hinted at the treasures it contained. It captivated him and drew his eyes to seek out glimpses of her breasts. Her long legs, spread slightly, formed an arrow that pointed to her sex.

When he reached her, she took his hand. Her body undulated as she led him to the bedroom. The grace of her movements captivated him. Unable to take his eyes from her, Sid followed without being aware that he was even moving.

Upon reaching the bedroom, Sally released his hand and turned to face him so that he would have a perfect view of her unveiling. When she went to remove her gown, Sid took her hand and requested, “Allow me do that.”

Surprised he would want to undress her, she replied, “I would be most pleased.”

It took a minute for Sid to locate the strap holding up the gown. Releasing the knot, the gown slid to the ground. The diaphanous material was so smooth that it flowed over her skin and slipped though his fingers. There was no way for him to slow its passage to the floor, but the effect was more erotic than what he had planned. It took his breath away.

Sid stepped back and worshiped her body with his eyes. His fingers trembled at the thought of touching her bare skin. For a moment, it seemed to him that touching her would be a sacrilege. In a whisper, he said, “So beautiful. So perfect.”

Once she was standing naked before him, Sally slowly undressed Sid. She took her time. She kissed his body as she removed each garment. Never had a woman paid such attention to his body. Sid discovered that he enjoyed the sensations far more than he would have expected.

When he was naked, she knelt in front of him and took his erection in her hands. She had never sucked a man’s cock. In Cassandra, it was a wasted action since the man would come almost immediately and wouldn’t be ready for sex for another day. She had been told that sex with a man from Earth would be far different than any other sexual experience. His last visit demonstrated that beyond a shadow of a doubt. She realized that Elizabeth Caretaker was correct in saying it required her to learn new skills.

When she took hold of his cock, Sid had wanted to stop her. His intention had been to take care of her needs first, but his desire for her had become so strong that he could not resist her. Thinking about it, he decided that taking the edge off his desire would allow him to better take care of her needs. Rather than resist, he relaxed so that he could enjoy her attentions.

Sally examined the rigid shaft remembering the advice of Elizabeth Caretaker. She slipped his cock into her warm mouth as she had practiced upon the dildo. The feel and heat of his cock gave her pleasure she hadn’t known was possible. The scent of an excited man filled her nose awaking a sexual response within her.

For Sid, the unexpected feel of her mouth around his manhood sent a bolt of electricity racing along his spine. His world shrunk to that part of his body as sensations beyond description flooded through his body. She flicked her tongue over the sensitive areas of his cock as she sucked. Her right hand stroked the shaft while her left hand was busy gently caressing his balls. Legs shaking, he said, “I’m going to come.”

She looked up at him and kept his cock within her mouth. He held his breath, hoping to postpone his orgasm until she pulled off his cock. Looking down at her, he saw she was not going to back off. With a groan, he came in her mouth.

Elizabeth had told her that the amount of fluid released would be small, but that her mouth would be filled with cock. She had been warned that it would be hard to keep his fluids in her mouth without backing off the cock. Sally followed the advice of the far more experienced woman and captured all of his come. Looking up at him, she swallowed his seed trying to decide if she liked the flavor.

Sid helped her rise from her knees and pulled her into an embrace. He kissed her with desire. The slight taste of his come was detectable from her mouth. Gesturing to the bed, he said, “It is your turn.”

Once she was comfortable on the bed, Sid began his assault upon her body. It wasn’t an assault of strength or domination, but a focused concentrated attention to each and every inch of her skin. He took his time. Starting at her forehead, he worked his way down to her toes over the course of an hour. When her front had been covered, he turned her over and gave attention to her back. Light kisses, passionate flicks of his tongue, and little love bites rained continuously upon her sensitive skin.

Easy to excite and bring to climax, Sally was quickly brought to an orgasm. Rather than a quick crescendo, she rode a wave of pleasure that lasted throughout the time he worshiped her body. When he settled between her legs, the wave of pleasure turned into a tidal wave. She lay upon the bed, her entire body quivering in time to the mystic beat of an ocean of sexual pleasure.

After bringing her to heights she did not believe possible, Sid backed off and returned to an incremental adoration of her body. Rather than relaxing, Sally stayed at a constant level of excitement. Sweat soaked the sheets. Fluids seeped from her pussy, coating her legs and buttocks. Her excitement announced itself as a pungent scent that filled the air.

After another hour, Sid stopped his caresses and mounted her. Changing the speed and strength of his thrusts, he was able to postpone his orgasm far longer than he thought possible. The changes had the opposite effect upon Sally. The teasing only brought her to higher levels of pleasure. Like a giant bass drum being struck, huge orgasms beat through her body. Like clockwork, one minute apart, her back arched. Muscles tightened in a reaction that made her look as if she had been struck by lightning.

When Sid came, a tidal wave washed through him draining all of the energy from his body. Her eyes flicked open once and then shut as her mind was forced to retreat from the overwhelming pleasure it had just experienced. Exhausted beyond description, he climbed off her and lay beside her still trembling body.

Unwilling to sleep, Sid turned to his side to watch the beautiful woman recover from the experience. Even after ten minutes, her body would tense as if another orgasm was ripping through her body. The sight fascinated him and reinforced his belief that she was something special. When the tremors would start to subside, he would run a hand over her sensitive skin returning it to that same excited state.

Unable to fight off his exhaustion, Sid fell asleep with the sleep that came after sex well done. It was hours later when he woke to find Sally sitting beside him. She was watching him with a dreamy look upon her face. Deep in her heart, she knew there was nothing she could deny him.

Throat dry, he croaked, “You are so beautiful.”

She ran a finger along his jaw with the tender touch. Even touching him brought a thrill to her body. In a soft voice, she said, “Restorative please.”

A tall thin glass filled with a green fluid appeared on the nightstand. The glass itself didn’t look to be wider than a test tube, although the base was large enough to provide a stable support for it. She reached out with a delicate gesture and took it. Handing it to Sid, she said, “Drink this. It will help restore your energy.”

Smelling the liquid, Sid was puzzled by the odor. He didn’t recognize it and couldn’t even begin to describe it. It was as though every scent he had ever smelled was jumbled together. Upon taking a sip, an explosion of flavors burst through his mouth and energy flooded into his body. He sat up straighter and looked at the glass in amazement. The little sip had emptied half the glass. He finished the glass with a second sip.

Feeling much better, he smiled at Sally and, in a clear voice, asked, “What would I do without you to take care of me?”

“A better question is what I would do without you,” replied Sally. The pleasure he had given her had overwhelmed her and destroyed all ability to resist him. She remained naked because she had to remain undressed. Her attempt to dress while he had been asleep had triggered sexual responses that nearly overwhelmed her. Curious, she said, “I’ve never taken a man in my mouth before. Did I do it right?”

“You were outstanding,” answered Sid recalling with pleasure the sensations that she had induced in his body.

“What did you do to me?” she asked.

“I made love to you in the manner I’ve always wanted,” answered Sid. He reached out and brushed the back of his hand along the side of her face. Her whole body reacted to his touch. Her nipples stuck out, her pussy released a flood of liquid, and her stomach rippled. Seeing the sudden change in expression on her face, he feared that his hand had been too rough for her delicate skin. Concerned, he asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes. I think I just came,” she replied unsure exactly what had happened to her. It was as though every nerve of her body was poised on the edge of ecstasy. Sid smiled at the idea that his attentions had left her in that state. He reached out to touch her again, but she backed away. Almost pleading, she said, “I don’t know if I can take more.”

“I understand,” he said, although in truth he didn’t understand.

Feeling as though she needed to be busy doing something, she decided that it was time to undertake some of her other duties. First she would bathe and then feed him. Standing, she said, “Robe.”

A robe appeared at the foot of the bed. Reaching down, she picked it up and held it out for him to step into. With a smile, she said, “Let us wash ourselves and then eat.”

Sid put on the robe, being helped into it by Sally. He thanked her, “You take such excellent care of me. I’m the luckiest man in four worlds.”

She stared at him unable to believe his words. If he was the luckiest man in four worlds, then she was the luckiest woman in four worlds. Never had a woman of Cassandra been blessed with such a skilled lover. Softly, she said, “Let us go.”

Sally bathed Sid and brought him to another orgasm using another trick taught her by Elizabeth Caretaker. She had done so by standing behind him and jacking him off with her right hand. Throughout the bath, she had tried to keep her distance from him out of fear that she would collapse with even the most causal touch. The problem was that she had no will left with which to resist him. At the first suggestion, she gave in and allowed him to wash her body. Each touch of his hand raised echoes of the pleasure that she had experienced earlier in bed. By the time he had finished washing her, she was nearly exhausted from a dozen orgasms and the effort to keep standing.

Over dinner, Sid remembered the questions that he wanted to ask of Sally. He slowly chewed a piece of steak as he considered how to explain his suspicions that his role in the game was as a sperm donor to the women of Cassandra.

After taking a sip of his wine, Sid said, “While I was at home, I gave a lot of thought to what happened last time I was here. I came to the conclusion that I don’t quite understand the rules of the game. Can you explain them to me?”

She had dreaded this conversation ever since she chased him through the portal at the end of his last visit to Crossroads. Looking over at Sid, Sally put down her fork and pushed away her salad. Her appetite had disappeared remembering how Elizabeth Caretaker had described the arguments with Gerald upon his learning that he had fathered a child.

She considered his request, realizing that she didn’t really know how to answer him. There were a few things she knew held true, but there were situations that cropped up on occasion that surprised the caretakers.

She said, “I don’t think I can. We don’t really know all the rules, just little things that work and some that don’t work.”

“So request a rule book,” suggested Sid, recalling what happened when he requested a user’s manual for the apartment. He had been given a very thin volume instructing him to ask his caretaker to attend to his needs. When she had requested a user’s manual, she had received three of them.

“Uh, I don’t think there is one,” replied Sally surprised by the recommendation.

Shrugging his shoulders, Sid said, “You didn’t know that there was a user’s manual, but there was one.”

Sally thought about it for a moment and then called out, “Rule book please.”

Instead of a rule book, a sheet of paper appeared on the table in front of her. Expecting it to say that there was no rule book, she was surprised to discover that it was a list of rule books.

“What is it?”

She announced, “It’s a list of rule books.”

“A list?”

She read the list aloud, “Rules for Hero Greeters. Rules for Caretakers. Rules for Heroes. Rules for Hero Companions. Rules for Damsels. Rules for Companion Greeters.”

Sid listened to the list with surprise. One item attracted his attention and he wondered what a Hero companion was. However, for the moment he was far more curious about the rules for heroes.

Excited, he said, “I’d like the rules for heroes.”

Smiling, Sally said, “Rules for Heroes, Rules for Caretakers, and Rules for Damsels, please.”

Three small pamphlets appeared on the table in front of Sally. She looked through the stack before handing the appropriate one to Sid. She put one down and sat back to read the third. Sid looked at the manual and then at the half-eaten steak still on his plate. Pushing the manual to the side, he returned to his meal. There was no way that he was going to let a perfectly good steak get thrown away. He watched as Sally read her pamphlet with great care.

After finishing his meal, he picked up the pamphlet and started to read. The first two rules were quite explicit concerning the role of the Hero. The Hero was required to be ready, willing, and able to fulfill the primary and secondary goals of the heroic mission: to rescue the damsel from her distress in Chaos and to impregnate her upon return to Crossroads. The secondary goal let him know that he had been correct in his earlier guess.

There were a few surprises within the rules. A few of them he would have broken if he hadn’t had this chance to learn about them. Looking up, he said, “It says here that I’m not allowed to kill a protected species or harm an endangered species.”

Sally looked up from her rule book in surprise. No one had ever suggested that there were limits to what a Hero could do to the source of danger when rescuing a damsel. All that was required of the Hero was to behave in a heroic fashion. She asked, “What species are protected and which are endangered?”

“Says here that mermaids, mermen, dragons, trolls, pixies, brownies, and hippogriffs are protected. Unicorns, fairies, will-o’-the-wisps, and sphinxes are endangered.”

“Ahh, that explains a lot. That’s why no Hero has been able to go on a mission to rescue a damsel from a dragon,” said Sally. In the past, the heroes planning on rescuing a Damsel from a dragon had left with the full intention of killing the dragon. Of course, it followed that the portal wouldn’t open for a person who meant to break a rule.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.