Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2005 by Tasia N Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two different Point of views, LaTasia and Jaylen. Two different writers. Drama and trouble throughout story but hopes to come to a good ending.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy  

LaTasia Marie Jones

Just getting out my shower I turned up the stereo just as the next song started to play.

"Now that you're here
I got something to say
Baby
I think that you should know
You're doing the most
Suga
So don't worry bout the situation (situation)
I'll
Never
Let you gooooo"

I let the music sing through my eardrums, bringing back all sorts of memories. I closed my eyes and let myself flow into the music, slowly moving my hips from side to side. I sighed to myself. "Damn its times like these that I wish I had a man."

I heard a knock softly at my door. I turned to see who the person was just as they were coming in. I smiled.

"Jerin!" I ran over to him, jumping in his arms.

"Hey babygirl. I missed you."

"I missed you too." I said with a big smile on my face and sniffing in a scent of his cologne.

Jerin was only a year younger then I in age but it's not that you could tell. He was my honey and that's all that mattered, even if we aren't together now.

I guess I could blame that all on me. After all I was the one who slept with his cousin when we were supposed to been making plans for our future. You can say I fucked that up big time 'cause I had gotten pregnant by him too. Now I'm not ashamed of my son or saying he's a mistake, the only mistake was sleeping with his daddy. He's going on three now, he think he's oh so grown... damn just like his daddy.

I pulled back from the tight hug Jerin had on me. Lord knows I hate having to let him go.

"So how's Kalina." I said as nice as I could, but she was with the man that I was supposed to have been with. I sighed. Who the fuck I thought I was? As long as she doing right by him I shouldn't care.

"She good. She ain't want me to leave tho, but I wasn't about to put her before my family."

"You bet not have, but that's cool. Tell her I said 'hey'." I forcefully smiled then looked at the ground.

"So when are you going to meet up with your family?" I asked looking back up at him and trying to change the subject.

"I was supposed to have been there, but I wanted to see you first."

"Awww how sweet." I said pinching his cheeks before he swatted my hands away.

"You wanna come?"

If he only how many ways I wanted to come, but I knew what he was talking about. Somehow that lustful look of mines had given away what I was thinking.

"Yeah I want to..." He cut me off by those nice full juicy lips of his. Was I gonna stop him? Hell Naw!

His hands roamed over my body as I was backed up into my dresser. As the temperature rises his kisses somehow stay gentle and full of passion. That's something I loved about when we made love, but this... this is just a fuck, something we both need. We had made a pact that if one of us ever needed to release stress we would go to each other. Well I'm not the one stressin', so I take it that something's going on with him. That quickly left my mind once I felt his lips upon my ear then his tongue licking over it then down to my neck... He was hittin all my spots at once and baby oh I was enjoying it.

His thrusts started getting deeper and the pace was starting to pick up. The heavy breathing coming from his mouth flew through my eardrums causing my muscles to contract around him. I closed my eyes and cried out in agonizing pleasure. The heartbeat within me thickened, touching places that have never been touched. His eyes wondered my facial expressions in the dark. Deeper and deeper he got then he asked, "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head and said in a soft tone, "Go deeper..." Taking it all in at once he continued to explore what I've hidden from him for all these years. I shut my eyes tight letting a couple tears roll down the sides of my face and releasing my lip from the tight hold of my teeth where a couple drops of blood leaked into my mouth upon my tongue. Allowing my fingertips to eliminate themselves from his upper back, my hands went to the lower portion of his back and forced his thrusts to become more pungent. My body quivering from head to toe, I was covered with our lust. It was then that I fell into a deep slumber.

When I finally opened my eyes he was gone, his clothes, his keys, and his phone that laid across the room. I sighed. Maybe it was a dream that got a little out of hand... it didn't matter. I turned to my other side just to fell asleep again.

I felt a gentle touch caressing the side of my face, my eyes slowly opened. Jerin's chest was softly pressed against my face. I looked up and saw him felling asleep. The song had just changed as he started to rub my back. I moved my body upwards so I could be face to face with him. He lightly kissed my lips.

" I thought you left"

"I did. Baby you was knocked out. I was gonna wake you up, but you looked so precious." He said adding that one of a kind smile of his.

I smiled back as if it were a reflex then I remembered. "Jerin what's been up with you? I mean it's been what... almost two years. So why'd you come here? What's stressin you?"

He removed his arm from around me. "My gal pregnant, but it ain't mine. She got pregnant before me and her got back together and basically she haven't been giving me none, so I came to you."

What The Fuck?! So he say'n he was use'n me cause his gal wasn't give'n him none?! Hell No! If it was something else then okay, but no not this. I snatched the cover off of me and walked over to my closet pulling out my already set outfit. My eyes connected with his and quickly left with a roll of them. I made it to my bathroom and started up my shower. Letting out a deep breath, I began to wash my face. I couldn't believe this. How could he use me in that way? I should've known it wasn't anything real... like he left her and wanted me back. I guess he's moved on and I guess I should too. I will today that's for sure. I can't stand and wait on him when I know he's not coming back. I took my shower and put on my baby oil then my smell good coco butter lotion. I put on my outfit [but the shirt is blue] I had picked out for the day right before I did my hair in two pigtails and put on little makeup. I walked out and went straight to my closet. I didn't see Jerin in there anymore so I figured he left. I grabbed my heels (the ones in the picture) and put them on along with my dangling earrings and diamond bracelet... that Jerin brought for me on our first year anniversary. I put on the rest of my jewelry then walked out to the kitchen.

"Ahh... shit Jerin! I thought you was gone."

"Naw I got hungry."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh." I watched his eyes wonder over all the pictures sitting on the stool bar of the kitchen.

"Tell me about him." He said referring to the picture of me and my son when he was one.

A smile appeared upon my face. "He's two years old going on there in December. E's a Jr."

"Anthony... ?"

"Anthony Nathaniel well you know the last name Junior. I don't know why I let him add on the Jr. part cause they don't even have the same middle name, but whatever. He has the most prettiest eye."

"How is that?"

"It runs in my family, if you a boy and you light skinned then you get pretty eyes and his are the prettiest so far in my family."

He continued to ask me questions about Anthony and I continued to answer them.

"Come on let's go."

Where we going?"

"Baby just come on." He said slightly pushing me out the house.

"Wait let me get my purse and keys."

I hated how he always made me forget why I was upset or mad at him in the first place, but I the same time that's what I liked most about him.


Jaylen Ta'Shara Harrell

I blankly stared at the computer screen waiting for something to catch my attention. I sighed and began to turn off the computer. I got up and decided to go ahead and take my shower. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a white tang-top and the matching baby blue boy shorts with the word "Sweets" airbrushed in white and silver on the back of them to go with it. I had just pulled out everything I needed before I was going to head to the bathroom when I heard a loud repetitive knock at the door.

I rolled my eyes slightly as I recognized the voice behind the door. "Man hurry the fuck up and open the door. Damn... I know you hear me... Open the door!" I unlocked and opened the door to see the girl that was unfortunately my roommate.

"Ugh, finally. Took yo slow ass long enough." Was her ungrateful reply once I had let her inside our two roomed dorm, which was more like a small apartment. I silently huffed while closing and relocking the door.

I turned around and started to head back to my room ignoring my roomie's, Candice, steady bitching. "Oh so now you ain't gonna say nothin..." I looked back at her like she had lost her damn mind, which I think she had talkin to me like that. She was standing there with her hands on her hips muggin me. "I mean usually yo smart ass has something to say..."

I could feel the anger creep into my voice as I replied back to her. "Look Candice I'm really not in the mood for your shit right now so you needa calm all that down."

Candice looked at me and smirked. "Yea whateva hoe."

"Hoe? Bytch don't get slapped." I almost yelled while I took a few steps toward her.

"Please. I wish you would."

"Be careful what you wish for." I was about to go slap the bitch too if it hadn't been for someone knocking at the door yet again. I looked at the door then back at Candice and shook my head while walking back into my room. I already knew it was somebody for Candice dumbass, probably one of the many niggas she had coming over here at all hours of the night. Just the thought of her made me mad as fuck.

I was in my room gathering my things as I heard Candice out front talkin to some nigga that was at the door. I heard him whisperin. "So you gone let me hit that. I mean it's been what... a couple weeks now since we last fuc... made love." He said trying to hide his slip up. I guess her slow ass didn't notice it because not to long after that I heard a loud ass giggle. "Shhh... damn girl... don't you have a roomie? You gone wake her up." "Shit I'on care if that bitch sleep. Come on I need some. I missed my baby lil' Asia." I figured she was talking bout what that foo was packin which more then likely wasn't much. Their voices started to slightly fayed out as they headed into Candice's room.

Damn I really didn't like that female besides the fact that the bitch pisses me off she's also slow as hell actually both of them are I mean are the both that blind that they can't see that the other person is playing them? But whatever I'm not even gonna let that stress me out. I got my stuff and went into the bathroom, making sure I locked the door behind me. I didn't want a repeat of the last time I had accidentally left it unlocked while one of her little booty-calls was over here and that's an experience I do NOT want to re-live. I started up the shower, over the loud moans I heard coming from Candice's room, and removed my layers of clothing. I shook my head and proceeded to get into my steaming hot shower. I felt myself relaxing as I felt the hot beads of water trickle down my 5'6 frame, while I was in there I decided to go ahead and wash my hair which took me a good 30-40mins. to an hour to do since it was so thick.

I finally turned off the water, releasing myself from the relaxing hold the water had over me. I dried off and wrapped my hair before lotioning up with some Victoria Secret Strawberry and Champagne, once my body was properly moisturized I then clothed myself with my previously chosen night wear. I grabbed my stuff and left out of the bathroom, only to be stopped by Asia. I sighed with aggravation and tried to walk past him but he moved in front of me once again.

"Can you please move?" I said while looking him over. I had to admit he wasn't as bad lookin like those other dude's Candice brought home. In actuality he was pretty do able, standing 6'0, with a basketball build, dark complexion, cornrows, and dark brown eyes; he just wasn't my type.

"I could but what kinda fun would that be... besides I been wantin to talk to you." He started to take a few steps closer to me so that he was now all in my face.

"Well to bad cuz I don't wanna talk to you." I tried to push past him.

"Aw come on ma don't be like that I just wanted to talk." A smirk crept up to his lips as he said this.

I sighed inwardly. "What do you wanna talk to me about Asia?"

He licked his lips and moved his head closer to mine. "Bout us babygirl."

The fuck is wrong wit this foo. I can't believe this nigga actually said that shit to me. Then let's not forget how he walked in on me when I was taking my shower that one time.

"The hell you mean about us? There is no "us" and I'm sure as hell I'm not yo baby or your girl so don't call me either one." I said while finally pushing past him.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.