K, the First Time We Met - Cover

K, the First Time We Met

Copyright© 2005 by long4pink

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - For 5 years I had talked and chatted with her on the internet and phone. She had seen me through so much pain, and she shared with me so much pleasure. We had agreed to never meet, afraid that the differences in our lives could not be overcome. But as time went by, I had to know her, had to see her, had to hold her just once.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I sat in the hotel room contemplating what could be a wasted weekend. Not only wasted, but could be disasterous to a relationship that had been 5 years in the making. As I looked out over the runways of the airport, my mind drifted to when I first met 'K' online. I met her in a gameroom, where she came in and took over everything except the actual running of the tournament, that she left to me, but all in the room knew I was subordinate to her. She demanded attention with her sensuous nic and two pointed retorts. The more she interrupted my tourney, the more I wanted her. We began to chat after that and then the relationship took a strange turn. The chat went from flirtatious and sexual to dreams and thoughts to family and lives. I found that I wanted her opinion on things current in my life and respected her views. Through the years of sharing and caring, we had always agreed that we would never meet, both of us afraid of the outcome. Living a world apart, she in the seasonal north-west corner and me in the not so seasonal south-east. Both of us content with our lives, we were afraid that meeting might add the want of the other. She was strong... I am not. My decision made earlier in the week when she had told me she nothing planned for the weekend but being a slug, I had made my reservations.

K was a teacher, and for the life of me, I could only think and wish that I had been so lucky as to have a teacher like her in elementary school. In her early forties, she was petite and firm. Long brunette locks hung to the middle of her back, trim legs and features, at 5' 3" and weighing about 110 lbs, she oused sensuallity. I had often laughed at her when she would describe what she wore to teach first graders. She loved wearing her "Victoria Secrets" secrets, lacy sheer bras, garter belts, hose, and heels, and sheer near nothing panties if any at all. But she hid it all under long dresses and bulky sweaters. I knew and had seen what was under that drape through pictures that I had. And as much as I wanted her, I would be satisfied but just to meet her and hug her close just once.

I had flown in on Thursday, just in time to rent a car and position myself across the street from her house. I saw her when she got home and knew then that meeting her face to face was going to be the high point of my, too soon to be, fifty years. On my way back to the hotel, I called her on my cell phone, and we chatted back and forth about mostly nothing, I asked her again about her weekend and she again confirmed that she intended to do nothing but relax and catch up on some things around the house. And with that, we said our usual goodbyes and we would talk some later. Later that night I had called her and we had teased one another, we had played this game many times before, teasing and playing, leaving each other wanting, and then the next night carrying the game to its finish, leaving us both tired and wasted... and refreshed.

The next morning I went about my shopping that I planned, a trip to the mall and I found the "V. S." store. The young sales clerk was particularly helpful and the fact that she was good looking wasn't bad either. Several times during my visit, she brushed against me to get by me. A little too often to make it all an accident, I told her that I liked her sales routine and would surely return to the store for future purchases. She blushed a little and told me that she hoped I did, but that I should bring the lady I was buying for back into the store and she would be glad to help her fit the items I wanted to purchase for her. I left with my purchases and went back to the hotel to get them wrapped and delivered before K got home. Having planned ahead, I had printed a shipping label care of the post office web site, I soon had the package ready and labeled and headed to K's house to place it on the front porch in front of the door. The box contained several items, a very sheer black lace corset with garters attached, its bodice portion just lift cups that raised the breasts and pushed them together slightly, leaving the nipples exposed, sheer smoke colored silk hose that had a dark black seam up the back, and a pair of modest black pumps with 3" very tapered heels. Returning to the car, I again phoned her home number and left the following message.

" My sweet beautiful lady, I hope you have found and opened the package that was delivered today. I have to say that the thought of you in these would be the height of my imagination. But as I have always said, the best thing you could ever do for me would be a big hug and seeing your smile. I hope these things bring you pleasure when you wear them. I also have to say that I have broken our "rule" and that I am here in town at the airport hotel. I know that we said we would never meet but I had to do this, I have to feel your arms around me just once. I also know that there are other feelings that may be between us but none of those are as important as just a hug from you. And I do not want you to do something that you are scared of so I have 3 options for you to ponder. #1. Pick up the phone and call me to thank me and I will be on the first plane home, never to think of this again. #2. Come to my room dressed casual, in tennis shoes or loafers, and we will meet and have dinner and talk and do all the things a new couple might do when meeting the first time. or #3. Come to my room wearing these shoes, and from the time you enter to the time you leave, I will use my body and my mind to bring you the most pleasure you have ever had in your life. YOUR choice!"

Again, I sat and watched her arrive home, watched her pick up the package and head inside through the door, waited a few minutes and then left for the hotel. I knew her routine, knew that she would put every thing down, turn on her computer, run to the bathroom and then get out of her work clothes, check her messages as she opened the package I "sent" her. I kept trying to imagine her face when she heard what I had to say, I kept staring at the phone, scared that it was going to ring any second. And because of the silence, wishing that it would ring just so that the pounding in my head would go away. To say that I was nervous is a great understatement. I kept checking the time, wiping the sweat from my forehead, checking the clock... I paced the room. I had about decided to go down for a drink and dinner when there was a almost inaudiable tap at the door. Almost running to the door to open it, I forced myself to slow down and calm my nerves some.

I peered through the peep hole and there she was, hair up in a bun on her head, glasses instead of her contacts, a beautiful silk scarf about her neck and what appeared to be a long London Fog overcoat. She was looking down at the floor, looking like she was about to run when I opened the door and said " Hello my beautiful lady, please come in" and extending my hand, took hers and led her in the door. I held her hand as I closed the door and as she kept walking towards the room. I had noticed the pumps she had on as she walked in and in one motion had turned her to me and pressed her to the wall, lifting her face, I kissed her. My hands on her waist, my lips crushed to hers, I kissed her hard, not letting up. The first reaction she had was to put her hands up to my chest as if to push me away, but I wouldn't have it, my tongue racked her teeth, I nibbled at her lips and my mouth moved to her neck and under her ears. Nipping and kissing her neck, I felt her arms go around my neck and pull me to her. Holding her there against the wall, my hands began to move, coming up to her head I held her as I kissed her again, my tongue again seeking hers, my hands finding and removing the clip that held her hair letting it fall and pulling it around to the front. Twining my fingers in the dark brown tresses, spreading it and feeling it caress my face, I grab bed a handful and pulled her head back, surprising her and as her eyes popped open, a look of fear and excitement in them, I removed her glasses very gently. Slowly placing my mouth back on hers, my hands moved down, unbuttoning the overcoat and getting the surprise that told me she wanted me as much as I did her. My hands fell upon the silk lace that I had bought for her and nothing else. Unbuttoning the coat the rest of the way and pushing it off of her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, I heard her moan as my hands and fingers played across her chest, each hand palming a tit, rolling the nipples across my palms, feeling them rise and harden. The corset held them up and thumb and fingers rolled the nipples back and forth making K groan when I pressured them slightly. Forcing her mouth to mine and grinding her hips into me, I thought she was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth. My hands pressed her waist back the wall, holding her firm, I broke the kiss and ran my tongue down her neck and across to her left nipple, taking it in my mouth I suckled and bit and chewed at it. Sucking her tit up and rolling the nipple around with my tongue, my hands moving down across her stomach tracing down the garters to the tops of her stockings, caressing the warm bare skin above the tops, and reaching behind to grope her ass, weighting a cheek in each hand and pulling her forward to grind my hard dick into her mons.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.