Things Change - Cover

Things Change

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Part 3: Steven +

Romantic Sex Story: Part 3: Steven + - A tale of a young married couple who want children, but have no luck with conception. Then his sister moves in - her paramour had run out, leaving her with a baby, unwed and destitute, but that wasn't the hardest problem they had to answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Steven lay back on his hotel bed and relaxed, lazily flipping through channels on the tv set, wondering if tomorrow would go better at work than today had. Idly, he thought about work and wondered where Baker, the local office head, had found his crew, what a bunch of poorly educated idiots. It wasn't any wonder that they weren't accomplishing much.

He sighed softly to himself. Time to quit harping about what wasn't his fault; he was here to help and he'd worked out a plan. By Friday afternoon, come hell or high water, he intended to be able to head home, knowing that he'd done a good job and that Toronto's production would be back on its way toward meeting quota.

In fact he planned on spending Friday night thousands of miles away, back in Surrey, just outside of Vancouver, and in the arms of his wife.

Mmm, that was a pleasant thought, he loved his wife and he loved having sex with her. He was certain that was because they always made sex a little bit different, a little bit fun. Hell, how many people complained abut 'the seven year itch' and the boredom that seemed to come with being married for that length of time. Not only had he and Kelly been married for seven years, but they'd dated for two years before that; sex had been common even then, but it was actually better now.

Steven was positive that Kelly's love of play and her willingness to experiment were the keys to their wonderful sex life. On top of that she was beautiful to look at and she had the most giving personality he'd ever seen. Then too, her body was sexier to him than any of the supposed superstars. It wasn't perfect, but it's little imperfections made it special.

He'd never tell her, but he wondered idly what Kelly would think if she knew that he loved the fact that her right breast was slightly bigger than the left or that one nipple tilted slightly up and one slightly down. Would she be excited by the fact that he loved to touch the tiny mole on her left shoulder as he caressed her there, or would she be annoyed that he noticed it? Grinning to himself, he knew he'd never tell her of those little things; instead he planned on simply loving her the way she was and enjoying the love she showered on him in return.

The only worry he had about their relationship was the fact that Kelly couldn't seem to get pregnant. The big problem was that he wanted kids as badly as she did. As one doctor had told them, maybe that was the problem itself, maybe they were trying too hard. He sighed deeply.

At least now with Gerry coming to live with them, they'd have a baby around, even if it wasn't theirs. Gerry calling him when she did and needing a place to stay couldn't have come at a more opportune time either, what with Kelly having just lost her job at the daycare center, but there was something strange about Gerry having a baby. He remembered Gerry being in the hospital about the time he'd left home to go to University. Hadn't Mom said something about her having screwed up organs or something? He was sure she'd said that Gerry would never be able to have kids. Oh well, perhaps his memory was wrong or perhaps Gerry had found a doctor who had fixed whatever had been wrong.

There was no sense in worrying about it anyway. She was coming to stay with them and she had a baby. Those were the facts and he was sure that Kelly would love it. He just hoped that it would last for a while. He remembered what Gerry had been like when he'd first met Kelly, what an utter pain in the ass! She'd been underfoot and in the way all the time, almost as if she was trying to keep them apart. Hell, he'd often questioned whether Gerry didn't have a crush on Kelly; she certainly hadn't had one on him. Before Kelly came along Gerry had treated him like a hunk of furniture, something that was there and in the way more times than not.

Damn, he hoped that she'd grown out of that. Since she was going to be living with them, he didn't think he could take it if she was going to ignore him. He'd have to say something if that were the case, because being ignored in his own house would be a pain in the ass. Oh well, he'd be home in a few days to find out how she treated him.

Come to think of it, he hadn't seen her in ages, he wondered if she'd changed much. She'd been cute when she was barely a teenager, but she'd just been developing a girlish figure then. How had she developed as she'd aged? Try as he might he couldn't remember seeing her since she was about fifteen or sixteen and then it had been a fleeting thing; after all that had been the day Kelly had married him.

He knew that Gerry had come out of the closet and declared that she was a lesbian. Heck, she'd practically screamed it to the world. He'd even teased Kelly about that just the other day, telling her that he expected to come home from Toronto and find the two of them necking on the couch. Maybe that wasn't fair to Gerry, but it was fun to tease Kelly about it. One thing he'd better do was learn what offended Gerry; if she was a die hard lesbian, it wouldn't pay to offend her unintentionally. But, wait a minute, if she had a kid now, that meant she'd been with a man at least once. Didn't that make her a bisexual? This was getting confusing and he resolved to worry about it later when he had some facts to go on.

All he knew for certain was that she was going to be living in his home and that life must have changed her from the kid he remembered. Now, however she had changed, he was going to see her in a few days, then he'd get to know what she was like. He hoped she'd grown into a woman that he liked to be around. But, he resolved, there was no sense in worrying yet, time enough to jump hurdles if and when he came to them.

He heaved another sigh as he realised that he'd just sat through a half hour of his favourite sitcom and hadn't even noticed what happened. Grinning at his own foibles, he flicked off the tv, wondering what he should do to pass the time. Just as he was sitting up, his cell phone rang and he grabbed it on the first ring.

"Hello?" He answered quietly, hoping it was Kelly

It was and she was excited, he could tell by the 'machine gun' splatter of her words.

"Hi, Sweetheart. I was hoping to catch you in your room, Are you alone? Gerry got here today and the baby is a little darling, but I've got some questions I need to ask you about Gerry and... well, about us. The three of us." Kelly prattled as she winked at Gerry.

"Whoa, Babe. Slow down and ask me one thing at a time, but let's see if I can get through the first lot." He laughed aloud. "Hi, and yes I'm alone in my room. I'm glad Gerry got there fine and I'm glad you think the baby is beautiful. Now, one question at a time please, but what do you mean, 'the three of us'?"

"Oh gee, I miss you so much, I just got all tingly even hearing your voice. Anyway, Gerry is going to live here now, so there really are three of us in a way, right?" She smiled at Gerry who shifted uncomfortably

"I miss you too, Love, and I concede, since Gerry is living with us, there are three of us in the house. But, since she's practically been hiding, I don't really know her. So tell me what you think of her and what she's like from your perspective."

"Well, she looks like your mom, but Gerry is taller and thinner, and of course she's younger. We had a long talk and she was telling me about herself. Oh, Steven, she's had it so rough." Kelly's hand reached out and stroked Gerry's arm gently.

"Well, she did leave home early and she practically cut herself off from family support. I haven't seen her for years. I remember her as a cute teenager, but we never were really close. Then she announced that she was a lesbian and ran off."

"Well, she grew up to be a looker. Besides, the reason she ran off was really a medical thing, but she's not just a lesbian. I suppose you could say that she's bisexual. And... well, maybe I shouldn't say anything, but I think she's got a thing about you." Kelly had to grin for an instant as Gerry squirmed again, then stuck out her tongue.

"What? Hell, she doesn't know me any more than I know her. Besides, that would be incest, so you don't have to worry. I think I'd have to step aside on that one." Stephen shifted uncomfortably, trying his best to ignore the rapid hardening of his cock.

"Oh heck." Kelly laughed, almost a giggle. "Here I thought I'd get to see another of my fantasies come true without having to worry about it breaking us up."

"What are you talking about?" He shifted again, sliding his hand down to ease his shorts because they were suddenly too tight.

"Oh, just a secret fantasy of mine. I've always wanted to see you with another woman, but I was always worried about being jealous afterward. That wouldn't happen with Gerry. After all, you couldn't really leave me to run off with your sister, could you." Kelly winked at Gerry who was blushing now; then she shifted over so the earpiece of the phone was close enough for Gerry to hear.

"Kelly, you're being weird. You know I'd never leave you. I love you much too much to do that." He said vehemently, but even while he was reassuring Kelly, his mind couldn't help but picture Kelly watching him have sex with another woman and then cleaning both of them up afterward with her tongue. Damn that would be so hot, especially if it involved incest.

"I know, Steven. I love you too." Kelly paused. "Are you sure you're not into incest enough to even try it one time, just for me, so I could watch and maybe help a bit too?"

"Kelly, we shouldn't even discuss this on the phone. Since I'm on a cell phone and incest is illegal, we certainly shouldn't be talking about it right now. Ham radio operators can listen in on almost any cell phone call." Steven said shortly, wanting to change the subject because it was hitting too close to his own fantasies.

"Do you really think anyone would bother listening in on the phone between two old married people like us? I think that's stretching it a bit, don't you? I think you're just interested enough in the subject to be uncomfortable about it."

"Maybe, but for whatever reason, I don't want to talk about it now. I'll call you tomorrow, from a regular phone and we can talk then." He sighed. "By the way, how are you handling your frustrations while I'm away?"

"Well, in some ways having Gerry and Jen here has helped, but in other ways it's even worse." She hesitated, then made a quick decision. "I was holding the baby, while Gerry disposed of the extra milk that she has in her breasts, because the baby doesn't empty her. while that was happening, I... well, I put the baby's mouth up to my nipple and it started to suckle. The feeling is incredible. It got me so hot that I got off on it. And... well, a finger in my pussy made me come like gang busters."

"Oh shit!" Steven groaned. "As you were talking, I had a mental image of you looking sexy, laying on a bed with a baby at your breast and your hand diddling your pussy."

"Eww, I think you and I have a new game for when you get back." Her laughter was almost a giggle. "Maybe if I lay on my side and we move the big mirror so you can watch the baby while you slam into me from the back? What do you think?"

"Oh God!" He moaned softly. "But, what would Gerry think of that?"

"I don't know, maybe I could suck on her nipples and drain all the milk from her big breasts at the same time, or perhaps she could have her head between my thighs, licking both you and me while you screwed away at me?" Kelly murmured. "Or... maybe we could make a daisy chain. I could lay on my side of the bed and suckle the baby. Then Gerry could lay across the bed and eat me out while you completed the triangle by kissing me as your dick pumped a big load into her pussy."

"Oh shit, stop it." Steven groaned again. " Dammit, I have too good an imagination. That was so damn hot that I just came in my shorts!"

"Well, I'm glad someone is getting off." Kelly snorted, controlling the laughter she felt.

"Huh, At least you've got someone to help you out, even if it's a baby; all I have is 'Ma Palmer and her five daughters' to cuddle up with." Steven muttered suddenly feeling frustrated

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.