Edge of Madness - Cover

Edge of Madness

Copyright© 2005 by French Lavender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story that takes place near the sea. A lonely wife. An uncaring husband. What will become of them and their unhappy existence? The first 2 chapters have no sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Masturbation  

She walked out, down to the beach the following day. The doctor said it would be good to get more fresh air and sun so she decided to listen to him. Maybe it would do her good, the long winter they had just experienced was a nasty one, lots or rain and wind and it went on much too long, then spring came but it was a cool one and so windy, one couldn't enjoy it very well. So summer was here now and she decided to enjoy the warm rays of the sun beating down from the bright sky.

She had packed herself a picnic lunch and decided to go down to her own little secluded beach. No one would be there as it was very isolated. She brought a book with her and she walked down the little sandy path, each side edged with wet dewy sea grass. It was a beautiful warm day. The seagulls were flying up ahead scavenging for food. They could smell food a mile off. She found her favorite little spot and spread out her bright blue blanket on the rocky beach and plopped her beach pillow to relax on.

The waves weren't too high today and the sea was quite calm. An old man walked by with one of those gadgets that could find coins and metal in the sand. He was intent on finding something and was unaware of her sitting there. She smiled at the old man. So content he was in his search of buried treasure she thought.

She leaned back against her pillow now, which was leaned up against the huge rock and opened her book. Another Victorian bodice ripper, she thought to herself with a smile. She did feel better today, the doctor was right. Being outside was good for her. She read a few chapters then put it down, marking her page with a small seashell she found in the sand next to her. She decided to leave her stuff and go for a walk down the beach then eat her lunch after.

She had on a turquoise crepe long sleeve blouse in the poet style and white cropped pants. She had taken off her sandals. She headed out to the water and saw a sailboat passing by in the far distance. It was a gorgeous day to enjoy. There was a light breeze in the air but it was warm. She walked and walked, her feet playing against the moving water, it was very cold but felt refreshing on her feet. She had walked almost a mile down then turned around and headed back. It worked up her appetite and she was famished. The ham sandwiches would taste extra good and the brownies with hot coffee would be delicious. She was glad she had filled her thermos.

The walk really gave her a workout, she felt muscles in her legs and feet she forgotten she had! She reached her blanket and plopped down and spread out her feast before her. "Go away! You greedy birds." She told the seagulls who had come sniffing around.

"BUT WE"RE HUNGRY!" a voice called out. Startled, she turned around. She saw dark brown work boots and above them khaki colored pants that led up to the tall figure standing there with his hands on his hips looking down at her, smile on his lips.

"You scared me!" she said breathlessly. Then giggled and caught her breath and her composure.

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't want to do that." He said.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Oh great," she said, "decided it was a perfect day for a picnic,"

"It is a nice day," he answered. "Nice and warm."

"I'm on my lunch break too, was gonna go into town and get a quick bite but decided to spend the day down here with an energy bar instead."

"Oh, well, sit down here with me. I made a lot, we can have lunch together." she smiled up at him.

"Oh no, I don't want to intrude on you, really."

"No intrusion! I'd love the company." And she moved some stuff aside to make room for him on the edge of her blanket. He sat down awkwardly with a smile. They looked at each other shyly and she handed him her other sandwich. He thanked her and took it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.