Chance Encounter - Cover

Chance Encounter

Copyright© 2005 by Slowpoke

Chapter 2: Seduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Seduction - What happens when the girl that got away turns up years later as the new girl working just down the hall?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

It wasn't until after I was back in my office and had actually sat down that I remembered what it was I wanted to work on. Fix one broken program, how hard could it be? It's not like the girl of my dreams was just down the hall. Somehow the computer's annoying security login screen was actually rather comforting. At least some things hadn't changed in the last ... wait, no way. Squinting at the clock I couldn't believe it was already after 8:30. Wow, had we really been talking for an hour and a half?

Alright Charles, let's focus. With a sigh I set the candy bar and soda aside and signed back on to the computer. Immediately my screen returned to its view of the program source code. Just for kicks I tried running it one more time only to get the same, utterly useless, error message. Well, it was worth a shot.

Opening a new test buffer I slowly started copying segments of code and running each individually. It was tedious work at best but I was able to quickly check about 90% of the code for the errors. It was that last 10% that was going to be annoying since individually each part seemed to work as expected, but collectively it broke. Glancing at the clock I realized that I'd already wasted 10 minutes. Come on, you said 10-15 minutes, now let's finish this.

Odd as this may sound, fixing this program had now taken on a whole new meaning. After committing myself to a certain deadline, to Helen no less, there was no way I was going to let some stupid coding error defeat me. Leaning back in the chair I took one deep calming breath before refocusing my thoughts on the original program. How could the parts work fine and yet the whole come crashing to a halt? Wracking my brain for a solution I came up with two possibilities: either I'd used the same name in two parts of the program for what was meant to be two separate variables, or I'd misspelled a variable somewhere. Either option was plausible but which was more likely? Still rocking in the chair I thought back to when I first started writing the program. Not all of it had been from scratch; in fact I distinctly remember copying a subroutine from a program I wrote last week. I wonder?

With a thump I let the chair right itself as I quickly scrolled to some of the older segments of code. That's when I found it. A nifty little subroutine I customized to use in just about every program, only this time I'd forgotten to rename the variables. A quick search through the program revealed that almost all of the variables were also used in other parts of the code. Crap. Well at least it's easy to fix. After pasting the name of the subroutine to the end of each variable I'd tried running the program again. Eureka!

Punching my fist in the air in triumph I checked my watch: 14 minutes and counting. Yes! Saving my work I logged off, grabbed my candy bar and drink, and practically strutted down the hall towards Helen's new office.

I was still grinning as I sauntered in Helen's office at precisely 15 minutes after we parted.

"You got your program working?"

After struggling with the problem all day, it felt amazing to know everything had finally come into place. I guess my grin was infectious as a radiant smile lit her face as she stood up to close the door behind me. I flopped down into one of the chairs and set my drink on the little side table.

Assuming Helen would walk back around and sit in the comfy desk chair I set about opening the candy bar wrapper and was a bit surprised to hear her clear hear throat while standing right in front of me. When I looked up she winked before melding herself into my lap. I'm not quite sure how women manage it but somehow they seem to be able to perfectly fit on another person's lap and Helen was a pro at snuggling against me. Plus her silky skirt looked amazing as it slid over my lap, occasionally creeping up a bit to reveal even more of her delicious legs.

"Don't I get details?" she purred.

Alright, I knew she was trying to butter me up, but also seemed mildly curious so I launched myself into a vibrant description of the trials and tribulations involved with computer programming. At one point I guess I got a little carried away as Helen gently took hold of my hand to prevent me from gesturing too much and spilling my drink for at least the second time. Finally my story wound down and leaning back so that my head rested against the wall I enjoyed the last bite of my Snickers bar.

By this point Helen actually seemed quite comfortable and I must admit I was feeling more relaxed than I had in months. The problem with programming is that it can get quite stressful as the project grows. While the program I had just finished only took a day to write it was what I hoped would be the final piece in a collection of tools I'd been creating over the last few months. All of the nervous energy that had been building up over the last few months seemed to have just washed away.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence Helen spoke up.

"This is when you ask, 'So, how was your day Sweetie?' and then it's my turn."

Feeling slightly sheepish I without thinking said, "So, how was your day Babes?" Wow, I hadn't called her babes in years! It's amazing how fast we were slipping back into the old routine.

"Oh, not too bad. I got a lot of work done on my field paper this week. I actually managed to finish the first chapter," she replied while pulling one of my arms around her and running her hands along my chest.

With that she briefed me on the joys of writing a field paper, a job market paper, and all the other papers necessary for earning a PhD. She had a very melodic voice and it amazed me how she was able to discuss such abstract topics with some rather convoluted math in such a way that I could easily understand them. I guess it helps that I have a Masters in Economics so it's not like I was in completely over my head, but I prefer to leave pure economic research to economists.

As her story drew to a close I felt her smile against my chest.

"Well there was one downside this week," she stated.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, some jerk popped out of the bathroom and didn't head back to his office like he was supposed to!"

With a start I realized she was talking about me.

"What!" but before I could continue she'd already barreled on.

"Then after knocking me literally on my ass he abandoned me for a good 20 minutes."

"15, actually," I tried to interject.

"And has yet to even try to kiss me and make it..."

This time it was my turn to cut her off. Cupping her chin in my hand I bent down to kiss her.

An eternity later we pulled apart and with a smile Helen stated, "Oh, was I being too hard on you? Because it seems like you're starting to be rather hard on me now."

Giggling, she squirmed on my lap and ground against my erection.

"Oh, am I?" I replied with a smile. "So what do you want to do about it?"

"Well, seeing as I've already finished the first section of my field paper while avoiding you," Helen responded while indicating the document still open on her computer screen, "I'd say it's time for a little fun."

"Do you now? And just what type of fun did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I think you know," Helen leered, wiggling suggestively in my lap. "Plus, I've been planning this for weeks."

"No way, you were in school, what was there to plan out?" I asked, probing for details.

"What, you think I hadn't remembered that you accepted a new position, that you were promoted last year, and that your new office is just down the hall?" Helen asked while twisting around so I could see the twinkle in her eye. "Or were you assuming I didn't remember that you tend to work late on Fridays and drink too much water when a program is frustrating you?"

With a groan I closed my eyes as we leaned back in the chair. How could she still know me so well?

"Remember all those times we joked about having sex in an office?" she innocently asked.

Remember? How could I forget! Too stunned for words all I could do was nod.

Sensing she had me on the ropes, Helen changed the subject to allow me a bit of recovery time.

"They say grad school changes people," she stated.

Under the guise of getting more comfortable, Helen began to once again slide around on my lap, occasionally grinding against my now prominent erection and causing her silky skirt to gradually creep up her thighs.

"So, what do you think?" Helen asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"You look amazing," I respond while trying to refrain from undressing her with my eyes.

With a laugh, Helen somehow managed to settle even closer to me and replied, "Why thank you, but I meant about grad school changing people."

"Oh," I lamely responded as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Prior to this point, I hadn't noticed the soft music playing on her computer. Apparently, the current song was one Helen particularly enjoyed as she started sensuously moving to the music giving me my own personal lap dance. Occasionally she'd lean over causing her skirt to ride father up her thighs. Normally I'd try not to stare, but her dancing had me completely enthralled. Slowly the delicate curves of her thighs came into view as the skirt continued to ride up until I could clearly see the thin strip of a lacy black thong neatly bisecting her perfect ass. As if I wasn't hard before, I could feel my cock straining against my slacks, just begging for some attention.

"Grad school really has changed you," I remarked, while firmly caressing her ass with one hand and tracing the lace of her thong with the other.

Trying my best to keep from drooling or falling out of the chair, I couldn't stop the groan of frustration as Helen got up and walked over to the wall.

"I assume my picture managed to catch your attention," she teased while bending at the waist to straighten it.

"Seems like I'm not the only one enjoying our conversation," she remarked while looking pointed over her shoulder at my now bulging erection.

"Let's move to the more comfortable chair," she suggested.

"Sounds good." I got up and walked around her desk, my erection causing my pants to tent out in front of me. I noticed she had one of those inflatable lumbar support pads but didn't really think much of it as I sat down and Helen once again molded herself to my lap.

After several more minutes of some increasingly heavy petting Helen pulled back, cocked her head to the side and stared at me with a very strange expression. Looking down she re-aligned herself and wiggled just a fraction of an inch.

Looking back up at me she said, "Something feels different."

Momentarily confused I had no idea what she was talking about. "Um, babes, I've had a raging hard on for probably the last 15 minutes, what could possibly be different?"

"Not that," she replied. "Well not exactly, it just doesn't feel the same as last time."

Concentrating she wiggled again and that's when it hit me: She didn't know about the new barbell. Okay, so on the night Helen discovered I had a tongue-ring we had a long discussion on the pros and cons to body piercing. Eventually the conversation got to genital piercing and lingered there for over an hour. At first Helen had been shocked that I even considered them but after we started to rationally discuss all of the sexual benefits, and how a vast majority of the costs (infection, jewelry migration, discomfort... ) would be born by the guy, she actually seemed to be getting excited by the idea. Unfortunately genital piercings have very long healing times, especially for guys as everything is just hanging out getting jostled around down there. I didn't want to get a piercing down there over the summer and risk not being able to have sex on the off-chance that I'd hook up with Helen before she left for school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.