It Started This Way - Cover

It Started This Way

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

I went to the plane and got it started and taxied to give myself the longest run to get airborne.

I ran the revs up and then released the brake. The plane shot forward and took of with some room to spare. I flew to the Smith's ranch. I had enough fuel to get to the airport easily, so I landed and went to see my family.

After a good supper, we told each other about our day. The cows were fine, the horses were acting like they were getting ready to try to breed. Deuce and the girls had found a bench seat that he was able to fit into the cab of the truck.

I told them about my adventure and the people I had found, and that I had invited them to move in with us. I saw a look in Sandra's eyes that I knew I would have to talk to her about.

We left for bed shortly. After we had gotten into bed, I asked Sandra, "What's wrong, Sugar?"

I could see tears in her eyes, as she answered, "Willie, I'm afraid you will find someone you want more than you want me."

I hugged both of them and said, "There's nobody left alive that I want more than I want you."

Carla said, "Willie, I know that you love me, that's all I need."

"I do love you, very much." I said with a kiss.

"Sandra, have I given you any reason to think I don't love you?"

"No, Willie, I'm just very insecure, because I have never had a good experience with a man before you."

"I will never leave you if I'm still alive. We are a family, and I love and want you very much. If Elaine moves in with us, I will not take her for a wife if you don't want me to. But, I want you to think how you would feel if Carla had been that way."

I hugged them both to me and went to sleep.

Jed asked how far away the horse herd was from here. I got a map and showed him where I thought I was when I saw them.

He said, "That is too far for a day trip. I would like for you to look around and see if you can find information about the electric windmill at your place, if you don't mind."

Deuce answered, "I'll see what I can find out."

We helped Jed around his ranch today, and had a nice day all around.

That night Sandra said to Carla and I, "I am so sorry for acting like a baby yesterday. I love you both so much, and I am so thankful that Carla invited me into our family."

Carla added, "I think you should take us to meet our new wife tomorrow."

They wore me out that night.

We flew to the airport early that morning, filled the tank, and headed for Elaine's ranch.

The girls loved flying and seeing things from the air.

We landed in the pasture and moved to the house.

The whole family came out to meet us.

I introduced everyone around.

Sandra said, "Carla and I came to meet our new wife. Are you coming to live with us?"

Elaine came up to Sandra and Carla. She whispered in their ears, "Is Willie as beautiful naked as he is with clothes on?"

Carla said, "He is much more handsome and bigger than he looks too."

Sandra laughed out loud and nodded.

I flamed on, and waited until Elaine answered. "We voted and all of us want to be in your family, Sandra."

"I'm very glad," I said. Carla and Sandra were hugging and kissing everyone.

Elaine came to me and asked for a kiss. I gave her a hot one. Kerry and Cheryl both said, "My turn."

My wives all moved in between us. Elaine said, "His dance card is full now, you will have to find a different man."

They had packed up everything into the truck and Cheryl's car. Sandra asked what town was near here. Elaine told her, and she said, "I know the way home from there."

"You be careful, and keep your guns handy. Carla and I will try to fly cover, and watch over you."

Cheryl, Mikie and Kerry rode together in Cheryl's car. Sandra and Elaine drove in the truck.

They left and we got the plane up and followed. After we were up and flying easily, Carla said, "Willie, that was hard for Sandra. Elaine is very pretty, and Sandra is worried about being pretty enough for you."

"Carla, I think you and Sandra are both much prettier than Elaine. I like a woman that is bigger and curvier. Elaine is smart and tough. She is also thirty-three years old and needs a man to give her some children. I hope to love her, like I love you and Sandra."

"You need to tell Sandra how you feel about her, Willie."

"I will, as soon as I can get her alone."

The trip went very well, and we landed at the ranch just ahead of Sandra and Elaine.

I introduced everyone around.

We helped with some chores and washed up and ate.

Everyone visited and got to know each other that evening. We all decided to leave in the morning to go home.

We had too much company for love making that night, so I just snuggled with my wives.

I awoke with Elaine, Carla and Sandra all piled up on me. I kissed them all awake and went in and took care of business.

While they were fixing breakfast, Deuce, Mikie and I, hitched up the stock trailer and loaded the cows. The two mares still had not bred, so we would leave them for two months and come back and get them.

The bench seat in the new truck fit fine, but did not allow for much adjustment. I fit behind the wheel fine, so I didn't worry.

We ate a good breakfast, and kissed the Smiths good-bye.

Cheryl and Mikie took point, I was next with Carla in the new truck. Elaine was next, and Deuce and Sandra ran blocker with dad's truck. We left the horse trailer at the Smith's until we came back for the mares.

We stopped in town and fuelled everyone up and made the trip home. We had to stop overnight near Midland. We camped out, and let the cows roam around and graze. Bob and Joe kept watch on the cows.

We got an early start and fuelled up at the first station we found with diesel fuel.

We got home that afternoon and turned the cows in the pasture with our bulls. I wanted them to breed as quickly as possible so we could get some milk coming.

Elaine, Cheryl, Kerry and Mikie loved the ranch, and particularly loved the hot water showers. I watered the garden and noticed that we had some blooms on some of our vegetables.

Everybody had some fruit, and the kids really enjoyed it.

The kids wanted to listen to music, so we did. I checked the radio bands for any traffic and heard nothing, as usual.

We listened for an hour and then Elaine glanced at Sandra and Sandra nodded and smiled.

Elaine said, "Time for bed everyone, we need to be rested for work tomorrow."

Cheryl and Kerry both chuckled at that and got up and went to their bedroom. Mikie wanted to sleep in the bunkhouse, so I let him. Joe and Bob went with him. Cass stayed inside, as usual.

I went to the bathroom and rinsed off and went into the bedroom naked. Elaine stared and said, "You weren't kidding."

I looked at her tiny body. She is pretty, but is one of those women who look much better with clothes on. Her figure is trim, not curvy. Her breasts are small, and her legs and arms are slim.

Carla said, "I told you he was very handsome."

Sandra came up and hugged me and grabbed my penis, and said, "This is my favorite part below here," she indicated my neck.

"That part is truly beautiful, and big," Elaine said.

"Is he big?" Sandra asked. "It's the only one I have ever seen."

"I was a nurse before I married Mikie's dad, and I have seen several. Willie is well endowed. Do you like it?"

"Very much," Carla answered for them.

"Did it hurt the first time?" Elaine asked.

"It hurt very good," Sandra answered.

They all laughed.

I had enough of the silliness and dragged Sandra to bed and kissed her. "Does the new wife get a turn," Elaine whined.

"Maybe, later," Sandra quipped as she straddled me and slid down.

"Oh, Willie, I have missed you," Sandra said.

Sandra was going strong right away; she must have missed me. She had a quick, strong orgasm and lay down on my chest.

"I want my turn now, please," a very flushed Elaine asked nicely.

I saw a look in Sandra's eyes, "I am not finished, yet," and she kissed my chest.

"Oh, yes you are," Elaine said and bumped her off and climbed on me. Carla and Sandra both were giggling.

"He is mine, too. I want him," Elaine told them.

Carla and Sandra both kissed Elaine and then kissed me and snuggled up to me, while Elaine slid me inside her very tight, wet vagina.

She bottomed out and sat still and quivered. "Damn, this is good. I don't know if I could have shared this fine man."

"I almost couldn't," Sandra said, "but Carla and Willie told me that you needed a good man. Willie is the best man I know, and I know you deserve him."

Elaine started shaking and fainted. I held her close until she came around in about a minute. "I can't believe that," she said.

"My turn now," Carla said.

Elaine rolled off and Carla pulled me on top of her and guided me inside. I was ready by now and started really giving it to her.

Carla was also ready from all the looking and started groaning and shaking. Her orgasm dragged me along with her and I flooded her. "You are scalding me," she screamed as she ramped up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.